Soccer Moms Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol woke with a start and looked over at the clock. It was just 4:30, but she could not go back to sleep. Her mind was filled with the question that Jen has asked in the dream just as she woke up. She had not given an answer in the dream and now as she lay on her bed, next to her husband, she was struggling to figure out what her answer would have been.

It was Tuesday and that meant practice and seeing Jen. Carol fretted all day because her mind was all over the place and she could not figure out what she should do or say. Carol was a very take-charge kind of person and so her lack of decisiveness was just one more anxiety as she pulled into the parking lot and let Katie out. She sat in her car waiting for Jen and when she arrived, Carol walked over to her friend. Jen could tell right away that Carol was troubled and she asked "Are you okay?"

Carol said "I'm not sure, can we walk?"

"Sure, let's go." Jen replied

Carol turned and started off at a brisk pace and Jen had to jog a little just to catch up. Carol was just intent on the path in front of her and still walking at a fast clip when they approached the playground area. It was empty and Jen said "Hey. Maybe we can stop for a minute and just sit on the swings and talk about what's going on in your head right now." Carol stopped short and looked back at Jen, then at the swings and went over and sat on one. Jen sat on the swing next to her and looked at Carol, sensing she was really troubled.

At first, Carol did not say anything. She rocked back and forth a bit on the swing, keeping her feet on the ground. This seemed to relax her a bit and Jen again asked "Carol, please tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help."

"That's the problem Jen, I don't know if there is something wrong or not. I don't know if I have done something wrong or not. I really just don't know what to think or what meaning to attach to the thoughts I am having."

"Well, why don't you tell me something good. That will be easier to say and will help get you started talking."

"Well, Paul and I may have had the best sex of our marriage last night."

Jen thought of a sarcastic comeback that might have been funny under different circumstances. But Carol seemed genuinely upset and so Jen decided to be more helpful than funny. "Well, that is certainly a good thing. Let me hear all about it."

Carol then went on to explain in full detail the events of the night between Paul and her. When she had finished, Jen smiled and said "I don't know Carol. After a night like that, I would have expected to find you in a much better mood."

"Jen I was not unhappy with my sex life and I don't think Paul was either. But over the last month we have begun to open up to new things and I am beginning to realize how stagnant it had become. How safe and rote and unimaginative it really was. But the fact is that I did not know any better and probably would have been satisfied as it was. But that night during the first tournament changed things. And there is no doubt in my mind that a large part of what has unlocked this willingness to expand my sex life with Paul comes from what we have been sharing."

"So without that, my sex life and my marriage would have been less fulfilling and less enjoyable. But I am also worried that maybe I crossed a line that I should not have crossed the other night. I love Paul and I have no desire to leave him and I am really enjoying my sex with him. But I have really enjoyed what we have shared. I know we have known each other for a very short time, but you are already a very important person in my life. And I don't want to hurt you or offend you."

"Plus, what does this mean about me? I am suddenly doing far more sexually than I ever have in my life. And now I find myself being sexually active with another woman. There were a few couples on my soccer team in college, but no one was really interested in me, and I never felt that way about any of the girls. And by the second semester of my Junior Year, I had begun dating Paul. So, am I a lesbian or bi-sexual or what?"

She hesitated for a moment because she was finally at the one part of all this that she really did not know what to say as she did not want to scare off her friend. But as she looked at Jen who sat listening to her with no judgment but only compassion, she felt the courage to go the distance. "And I know I have feelings for you. And I don't know how to quantify them, and I don't know if it is appropriate for me to even have them when I am married and finally..." and at this point Carol looked down at her feet and finished with "...I don't know how you will feel about me telling you this."

Jen was a little stunned by these admissions, but she reached over and touched Carol's knee and said "Hey. Look at me." When Jen saw Carol's emerald eyes, they were cloudy. Carol was not fully crying but tears had welled up in her eyes. Jen now took Carol's hand and said "Look that is a lot to go through, so let's take it one item at time."

"Let's start first by saying that your accountant mind is probably making this a little harder on you than it has to be. You are trying to get things to add up and balance that are by their very nature wild and untamed. You are talking about love and emotions and feelings, and they don't always add up or balance. And that's okay. You don't need to make them balance."

"As to how I feel about you having feelings for me, I am ecstatic and humbled. I think you are an amazing person. I am so lucky that I met you. I moved here, left all my supports behind and then there you were at that first practice, and you have been exactly what I needed. And I have feelings for you and yes, I have been really enjoying our time together. Not just on Saturday nights, but like here at practice or even in the lobby with everyone else on Friday night."

"Carol, you have quickly become a very special person to me. And if you think that some of what we have shared has helped your marriage, that is great. If you feel that it has also caused some anxiety for you, we can stop if you need to. I really do not want to, but you are more import to me than just fun on a Saturday night. But for my sake, let's not decide that without talking about some of the other stuff first."

"As for yourself, you used terms that are common, but from my perspective they are traps you get yourself stuck in if you are not careful. So let me ask you a question first, do you want to have sex with Dana Stantz?"

This question shocked Carol as Jen mentioned one of the other mothers. Dana was a second wife and stepmother for Elizabeth Stantz, the goalie. She was the youngest of the mothers and she was drop dead gorgeous. There was no other way to describe her.

"No?" was Carol's reply. Not that she was questioning her response, but she was just so surprised by the question she was almost reluctant to answer it.

"Then trust me you are not a lesbian." With that Carol laughed and for the first time seemed to relax. "Would you have sex with Steve Pennington? He is a male after all."

"Ugh! No." was Carol's immediate reply.

"So it is not a question of gender, but a question of who the person is that seems to drive your desire. I have had two great loves in my life. The first was a woman and the second was a man. It has been hard to lose them both. Eventually I dated again, and I have had dates with both men and women since John died. But I did not date them because they were a man or a woman. I dated them because I felt something with them that I wanted to keep feeling and to share with them. I don't think that requires a name or a status."

"And to my mind, it would be crazy not to experience those feelings that you have for someone because they don't fit into this box or that box. I think there is a connection between us. I think we both feel it. And if it was just you and me, I would definitely say that we should explore it and see how far it can go. But I know it is not just you and me. It's Paul. And Katie and Melanie too. Whatever else happens with us, I do not want you to have feelings of regret or anxiety or guilt. I don't want you to feel as if you are betraying Paul."

"So please know that I will go at your pace with no pressure and no disappointment and if we end up going back to pre-first tournament us, as long as you promise to still be my friend, I will be fine with that too, if that's what you want. Oh, and by the way, trust me there was at least one girl on your soccer team in college who wanted to jump your bones. You just didn't pick up on the signals." Again, Carol laughed.

Carol now felt much better about everything. She had admitted her feelings for Jen to herself as well as to Jen. And her fear that they might cause Jen to reject her had been unfounded. Quite the contrary, Jen had accepted them and admitted to her own feelings for Carol. But she also made it clear that their friendship was the top priority and so Carol felt she could pull back a little, not feel like she was being unfaithful to Paul, but could still have some fun on Saturday nights as well.

That night when Carol and Katie got home from practice, they had a nice dinner that Paul had prepared for the three of them and when it was bedtime, Paul and she went to bed. There was foreplay and missionary style sex. Nothing as wild and crazy as the night before, but that was okay. Even vanilla is a good flavor every now and then, just as a change of pace.

Thursday night's practice had been easy enough. Carol and Jen took a walk and talked about everything and anything but what they had talked about on Tuesday night or what they might be doing Saturday night. However, there was definitely some sexual tension between them, and Carol was very horny by the time she left the field to go home. She knew she would have sex with Paul that night, the third time in four days. They hadn't done that since before the kids were born. She wondered why but had no real answer for herself.

Later that night, Carol was very much in the moment and did not need to think about anything else but how Paul was making her feel to reach orgasm. Carol got on all fours and Paul got behind her. He grabbed onto her hips, lined the head of his penis up with her entrance and slowly pushed in until his thighs hit her butt cheeks.

After all these years, Paul still loved the feeling of being inside Carol. Feeling her warmth, feeling her wetness. He slowly pulled his hips back, bringing his penis almost but not quite out of Carol. Then he pushed his hips right back in and felt his penis gliding into Carol once again. He continued this process but began to pick up the pace.

Carol was enjoying the feeling of Paul inside her as well. However, as Paul's pace increased, she got an added bonus. When she had leaned over to get into position, her breasts hung down to right at the bed. So as Paul began to pump faster and harder into her, she began to rock back and forth as they began to sync their rhythm. So as Carol was moving back and forth, her breasts began to sway as well. With her being at just the right height, her nipples were scrapping back and forth across the bedsheet as she moved. This caused her to feel the most exquisite stimulation of her nipples while at the same time she was being stimulated in her vagina by Paul's pistoning cock.

"Just like that Paul, just like that." she whispered as they were both conscious that Katie was likely still awake, and while she probably had her headphones on and would not hear them, they were not feeling quite as adventurous and did not want to risk it.

Paul could feel that he was getting to the point of no return and that his cum would be shooting out of him in short order. He concentrated on keeping up this blistering pace he had now reached as he humped into Carol with all the energy he could muster. Her encouragement had been the motivation to try to find that next gear as he grunted and gasped and pulled her hips and thrust his own.

Carol moaned out "Oh yes, Paul, oohhhh, yyyeeeesssss." As she felt her orgasm hit her full force.

Paul felt her hot liquid flow around his cock inside her. That finally sent him over the edge as well and he pulled himself out of Carol and watched as a rope of cum burst from the end of his dick and streaked across Carol's back. A second stream of cum also came out forcefully and also landed on Carol's back. Two more blobs of cum oozed out and dropped onto Carol's butt cheek. Carol now leaned forward and was lying on her stomach. Paul was very tired but feeling pleased with himself as he knew Carol had come both during the foreplay and during sex. "I'll go get a washcloth." Paul said into Carol's ear.

As Paul went to the bathroom, Carol just laid on the bed and gave a deep sigh. "Why had they waited so long to finally get sex right", she thought. Paul was now back with the warm washcloth and he began to clean the semen off her back and her butt. It was very soothing and when Paul was finished, he lay down on his back.

Carol curled up against him and laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart pounding away and she fully realized and appreciated the effort he had put out just now. And as tired as he must have been, he still went to get the washcloth, still thinking about her comfort and how she felt. She snuggled in tighter to his side and reached her arm across his chest.

As she fell asleep, she knew she would not go too far with Jen that she would in any way jeopardize her relationship with Paul. But she also started to try to work how just how far she could go with Jen before she crossed that line.

Carol was a little surprised when she arrived for this week's Tournament and Jen and Melanie already there. Katie was happy enough and Melanie and her went off by themselves. Carol and Jen stayed in the lobby and greeted the other parents as they arrived. The conversation went back and forth about the success of the team and the prospects for the girls after their strong showing when there had been some college scouts. Again, Jen's experience with having played on a Division I soccer team made her a focal point of a lot of the evening.

Carol just sat back and watched her friend as she talked about classes and the importance of maintaining grades and limiting distractions. She was a bit vague about the nature of her distractions although she did mention that she met her future husband in a class in the first semester of her third year. But she quickly pointed out that she maintained her grades and her place on the team and just had to be a good time manager.

Although no one knew too much about Jen, they knew that she was a widow and the mention of her husband seemed to have put an unspoken damper on the subject, which was quickly changed to the hopes for the games tomorrow.

They had gotten a lousy draw and had a game first thing in the morning and then the second game at the end of the day. While this meant they would know what they needed to do in that second game to advance, they would also have a lot of time just sitting and waiting in between games.

Coach Hochbauer had already said something to the girls at the Thursday night practice that it was important to come out strong in the first game and put a serious marker down for the other teams to have to chase. With that being the theme, everyone decided it might be best to call it a night and get everyone to sleep and up early so as to be ready to play. Carol was very relieved to see that they had two beds in the room this time.

Whatever early to bed, early to rise might do for other, for the Blue Lightning it was just the thing. Everything seemed to hit right for them the entire game. Melanie scored a goal on a long pass from Katie, and she also sprinted up and stole a pass that led to a breakaway goal for her. She also assisted on 3 goals from corner kicks. One was a play that Coach Hochbauer set up for Siobhan O'Brien, a defender who had not had a goal in over three years with the Lightning.

With everyone set up at the far post Siobhan was back off the ball in her position as a defender. With all the activity in front of the far post, no one notice as Siobhan started toward the near post from her position. Instead of hitting the ball in a high arc as she had done on the previous two goals, Melanie angled the ball along the ground right to the foot of a sprinting Siobhan who struck the ball in stride and rammed it in by the near post. Siobhan was always quick to congratulate her teammates when they scored goals and so the team mobbed her.

Carol looked over and noticed her parents were both grinning ear to ear. All the hard work as a defender for all these years, always being a good teammate and never getting to share the glory, even this year when the team was an offensive juggernaut, and she never complained or pestered the coach to play up to get a chance to score. She did her job helped her team and so that goal meant an awful lot to her.

The long wait between games did have an effect on the team. That first game had set down the marker that Coach Hochbauer had wanted and all they had to do was not lose to move forward in the tournament. However, that was almost more than they could manage. The offensive seemed to have spent itself in the first game and their opponent always seemed to be knocking on the door. But every time a player got the ball and turned to make a shot, there was Siobhan O'Brien. She disrupted passes and blocked shot attempts and was basically anywhere the ball was when it was in their defensive third. The Blue Lightning got their 0-0 tie and moved on to the next round. And when the girls went in for their team talk, all the parents knew that it was Siobhan's night to be the star.

When they went to the room, Carol got her night clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When she came out Jen had apparently changed as well. She was wearing a crop top tee shirt again showing a lot of her stomach. She was also wearing very short shorts and Carol took the opportunity to look at Jen's shapely legs. Carol laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling, mainly so she would not stare at Jen, but she had to fight the urge the whole time.

Jen continued to move about the room. Since the girls would definitely have two games tomorrow, they would have to check out before they left for the first game and Jen needed to get some things together so she would not be as rushed in the morning. Carol, being the old hand at this, had gotten most of her stuff ready when they had come back from the field before dinner.

When Jen was finally ready, she paused in between the two beds for a minute as if she was pondering something or waiting for something. Finally, she said "Lights on or off?"

Carol replied "I think we can leave them on. I am not quite ready to go to sleep."

Jen laid down as well, but neither of them spoke at first. Then they just made some small talk about the games, and how their daughters had done and Siobhan's big day. That was followed by another extended silence. Both women looking up at the ceiling as if it were the Sistine Chapel. Finally, Jen broke the silence with a deep exhale and said "I've really come to look forward to these evenings with you."

Carol got a little tense when she heard this. She had been struggling with her feelings for Jen and seeing the younger woman walking around, scantily clad and looking so gorgeous, she was a little wary of where this might be heading. However, she replied honestly and said "Me too." This was followed by another long silence as each of them continued to stare at the small patch of ceiling right about their heads.

Carol was next to break the silence. "Is that why you got here earlier than usual? You were excited to be here?"

"No." Jen replied "but I admit that I was thinking about tonight a lot during the drive down. I actually got a little turned on and my panties got a little wet. I was afraid Melanie might smell it. So I opened the window and when she asked why I told her I had farted." A laugh burst out of Carol's mouth and Jen started to giggle as well. They laughed for a while and it seemed to relax Carol, who now turned on her side and looked over at Jen.