Soccer Moms Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol is conflicted by her feelings for Paul and Jen.
10.2k words
4.74
15.4k
23

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Moms -- Part 5

[Author's Notes: 1) there are underage characters in this story but they will neither have, see nor even hear any sexual activity; 2) this is a work of fiction and so certain aspects of this story involving youth soccer programs are not completely accurate but they advance the storyline. Please try to look past that to the more important aspects of the story; and 3) I've tried to catch spelling mistakes and have re-read all of these stories several times. But I am not a professional and I still might have missed some. You are forwarned.]

Carol had felt a little awkward when she woke up naked next to Jen. She quickly got in the shower and went down to breakfast. She had slept a little later than usual and there was not much time before they had to leave. She grabbed some bagels and some cream cheese packets and brought them up to the room. Jen was already in the shower. Carol knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jen said. But Carol suddenly felt reluctant to do so.

"I just brought up some bagels and cream cheese so we could eat on the go. Do you want me to make one up for you?"

"Sure." Jen said, a little disappointed that she would not get to see Carol looking at her naked. She was not usually an exhibitionist by nature, but she liked the way Carol looked at her. It was a little boost for her own ego to have someone look at her with such desire and not have it feel creepy.

The tournament went well the next day for the Blue Lightning. Both the 16 y.o. team and the 18 y.o. team won their respective tournament finals. And while there had not been a lot of scouts at the 16 y.o. games, there had been some. And certainly, the impression that the older girls made by winning their age group would be something for the scouts and college coaches to remember in the next year or two.

Carol was still feeling a bit lethargic when her and Katie got home. She let Katie do most of the recap for Paul and interjected her own comments about the header off Melanie's free kick which Carol felt Katie was not doing justice to as it had been such a spectacular goal.

Carol had already told Paul about the yellow cards, although she had not mentioned any theories about why Katie may have been getting them. She did mention that she was glad Katie did not get any during this tournament and that there had been some college coaches and scouts who had watched some of the games and that at some point they had to consider that Katie might get recruited. That was certainly something to make the parents happy and proud.

Unfortunately for Paul, Carol still felt a bit tired. Paul had already heard about the unusual sleeping arrangements. Carol said she did not sleep well (which was not entirely, she slept great once she finally got around to sleeping) and so they just turned off the lights and went to sleep. Carol was tired, but before she did fall off to sleep, she realized that the reason Paul and her were not having sex that night was because she was too tired from what she and Jen had done the previous night. This realization troubled her and that night she really did not sleep well.

Carol woke up groggy and grumpy. Just one more thing in the column of costs that she added as she tried to do a cost benefit analysis of her "funtime" with Jen. Funtime was what she was calling it because she didn't know what else to call it. She could not really define it. It certainly had all just started as some fun between friends, hence the name.

Carol had never really had a close friend growing up. She had teammates and classmates. There were kids in the neighborhood she hung around with after school. But her only real close friend had been Paul. He was also her only lover. But as he become Husband and Father and she had become Wife and Mother, some of that had faded into the background. Now with Jen she had the female friend she had never had and had always wanted so desperately in High School and College. She had supplanted Paul as her best friend, would she also replace him as lover?

Carol felt as if a sexual side of her she had never knew existed had suddenly come to life. Sex with Paul had never been better. However, there was another part of her that still really wanted things with Jen to keep going further. Afraid of what that part of her could do to her marriage, Carol thought about locking that part up tight and instead thought about what she would do that evening with Paul.

That night after Katie went to bed, Carol and Paul stayed up watching the television. Carol laid on the couch as usual, but Paul set up camp sitting on the floor in front of the couch. The last few weeks he had moved out of his easy chair to this place and even if the night did not lead to sex, there was physical contact. Paul would reach his arm out and stroke Carol's legs. Carol would run her fingers through his hair. Sometimes they would hold hands. More than just an increase in sex, there was an increase in intimacy between them. Something that had been lacking for some time. Carol knew this was making the sex that much better for her and she thought it was the same for Paul. It was.

Wanting to make up for disappointing him last night, Carol sat up and straddled Paul's shoulders with her legs, the back of Paul's head nestled between her thighs. She massaged his neck and his shoulders as he reached out and started massaging her feet. Eventually, Paul pulled Carol's one leg up and brought the foot to his mouth. Paul took her big toe into his mouth and sucked on it. While this type of contact was not unknown in their relationship, it was something that had not happened in a long time and was another example of the rekindled intimacy between them.

Paul moved on to her next toe and started running his tongue in between them. He kissed, licked and sucked her toes for several minutes and then released her foot and began pulling her other leg toward him. He repeated the same process with the other foot. Carol was just luxuriating in the feeling as she continued to massage his shoulders and neck.

Finally, Paul released Carol's other foot and began to get up from in between her legs. She had expected him to get up and offer her his hand so they could continue this in their bedroom. Instead, Paul turned and crawled right back between her legs. As he reached out and grabbed a hold of her shorts and panties, Carol finally spoke emphatically but in a whisper. "Paul! No! Katie will hear us or she might even walk in on us!"

He simply replied "No she won't. If she's not already asleep she is on her phone and too intent on that to hear us."

"And what if she comes down to get water from the fridge?" Carol asked.

"We duck." was all Paul replied. Carol did not seem convinced, but she now lifted her hips to help him get her shorts and panties off. She did feel she kind of "owed it" to Paul after saying no the previous evening. Besides, the possibility of being caught actually added a level of excitement to the whole process.

Paul's tongue was like a meandering stream up her thigh. Stopping every few inches for a brief kiss or nibble. It was very pleasing, although she was a little bit distracted listening for sounds to make sure her daughter was not on her way down the stairs.

As Paul continued "upstream" with his mouth, he began to lightly graze up and down Carol's pubic area with his hand. He ran his fingers up through her red bush and then back down over her lips, all the way down to the perineum. Then back up again lightly going back and forth until eventually his mouth was now on Carol's sex and at that point his pattern changed.

Now his mouth seemed to have responsibility for the upper end of her pleasure area, from her clit down to about midway along her lips where his fingers continued their movement from that point down. As Paul began to press harder with his tongue and fingers he began to feel the wetness developing around Carol's opening. He allowed his fingers to slip inside and collect some of that fluid to spread around her thickening lips and up to her hood, where there was the first sign of her clitoris beginning to peek out.

Feeling that it was time to take it up a notch, Paul inserted two fingers inside of Carol and started slowly moving them in and out of her as he moved his tongue up to see if he could coax that clit out more. Carol had stopped listening for her daughter, now her effort was to make sure she was not making any noise as the pleasure Paul was giving her was building into what was probably going to be a big orgasm.

Paul began to pick up his pace with his fingers. He was sure that Carol was enjoying this as her clit had now come fully out from its hood and he was now attacking it with his tongue and mouth. He was twirling around it and pushing it back and forth, doing anything he could to keep his tongue on it and moving at the same time. Carol was now dripping like a leaking faucet and that was Paul's signal to try something he had been thinking about for a while.

Paul began sucking on Carol's clit while he removed his fingers from inside her and brought his hands up to Carol's hips. Then he pulled her forward such that her buttocks was right at the end of the couch cushion. Carol was mostly on her back but she could still see Paul between her legs. Paul again crawled forward to the couch draping Carol's legs over his shoulders.

His left hand was now rubbing her crotch and gliding back and forth across her aroused clit. He used his right hand to scoop up some of the fluids now steadily flowing out of Carol and then moved down to her anus and began rubbing the fluid around her rear entrance, lubricating it.

Carol was sure that Paul was about to put a finger into her butt and she relished the thought. She had begun to do this herself when she masturbated, and it always helped get her over the edge. However, Paul removed the finger and then slid both hands under her butt to support her and moved his mouth from around her clit to her rosebud. Paul took one long swipe and Carol actually moaned out loud.

Somewhere her mind was trying to tell her she needed to be quiet and she did try to stifle her moans. But exactly why she could not remember as her mind was now focused on the sensations running throughout her body. Paul was swiping his tongue up and down her back door, making it slick with his own saliva while he was trying to keep Carol stabilized as her body began to twist and thrust with her oncoming climax.

Paul next began to circle Carol's rosebud moving closer and closer to the opening, like water going down a drain. When his tongue finally hit it, Paul pushed his tongue into her butthole as far as he could, all the while rubbing his other hand back and forth across her clitoris as fast as he could.

Later Carol would say that the only way she could describe the feeling she had at that moment was that "It was pleasure. But there is no adjective I know of that can truly capture the depth of that pleasure." Her eyes shot open but she quickly saw nothing as her pupils rolled up into her head and she quickly squeezed her eyes shut. Her mouth opened, but fortunately she made no sound, although it was not from conscious effort that she remained silent.

She did not actually remember falling of the couch, but when her mind was able to re-focus she was on the floor in front of the couch. Paul was a few feet in front of her and appeared to be soaked as if he had run into the house from his car during a thunderstorm. His face seemed happy but also surprised and maybe even a little shocked. Carol could not understand why although as her head was clearing it was apparent that at some point Paul had moved back from the couch and without his support, she had slipped off it and onto the floor. Since she could not solve the riddle, she asked Paul what had happened.

Paul told her "When I put my tongue inside you, your whole body tensed up. You had been trying to be quiet but you still had been making some noise, but it was suddenly dead silent. So I leaned back to look at you and as my tongue came out, you just exploded cum. It was one massive explosion of cum, there is no other way to describe it. It caught me by surprise and I leaned back and my hands came out from under you and you slid down the cushion onto the floor. I looked at your face and your eyes were shut tight and you mouth was open but there was no sound coming out. Eventually your eyes openen but were unfocused. Your mouth had closed but it seemed to have a big smile on it. So I just sat back and kept looking at your eyes as they became more focused. Had you ever cum like that before?"

Carol answered no which she felt was truthful since the other day with Jen it had not been a single explosion like Paul was describing. She still felt slightly light-headed but could sense that she was almost recovered. She added "Paul, I can't really come up with the words to describe how wonderful that felt. What I can tell you is that I will remember that feeling and that orgasm for as long as my mind works. Just saying thank you is not enough. What can I do to try to in some small way thank you for that?"

Paul had not specifically planned all this, but he had hoped that Carol would so enjoy what he did that she would be open to return the favor. He asked her "Will you do the same to me?"

Caught up in all the naughtiness of the evening and the fact that he had just given her so much pleasure doing it, she readily agreed. "But how shall we do this" she asked.

Paul went and placed his right knee on the couch and held on to it back of it with right hand. With his left leg on the floor, he could reach back with his left hand to help create better access to his back door. "You've put some thought into this." Carol noted.

"A little bit, yes." Paul admitted.

Carol now moved up behind him. Upon seeing the hair on his buttocks and around his anus, Carol said "I will do this tonight but if we are ever going to do it again, you will need to shave back here."

"That's fine." Paul said "We'll have to pick a date for you to shave me."

Carol was still a little hesitant about this and so she reached out first and started to play with Paul's scrotum. This too was a little hairy. "We'll have to include this as well." Carol told Paul. She had already started to fondle his balls and Paul was loving this feeling. He knew it was not the first time Carol had touched him here, but he could not remember when the last time had been.

Carol continued fondling his testicles with her left hand and she used her right hand to tap his right thigh. "Move that over a bit more." she directed him.

Paul stood up a bit straighter on his left leg and spread his right leg out further toward the end of the couch. This caused his scrotum to come out of Carol's hand, but once he got settled and appeared steady on his feet, Carol reconnected with her left hand. She now moved in right behind Paul, her face almost touching his butt cheek. Then she reached through his legs and gripped his hard cock in her right hand. Carol started slowly stroking his cock back and forth as she fondled his balls in her other hand.

Paul was in heaven. She had never done this for him before and having the sensations from both of her soft hands giving him pleasure was exhilarating. "Carol, that feels amazing." Paul half whispered, half moaned to his wife as she lovingly caressed and stroked his privates. Carol could tell how much Paul was enjoying this and she was very happy to be giving him this pleasure.

After only a few minutes, Paul was starting to leak pre-cum and Carol let it spread across her fingers as she used that to help her hand stroke faster and smoother up and down the length of Paul's cock. As he felt an orgasm approaching, Paul brought his other hand up to the couch to help him with his balance. As his hand moved away, Carol remembered why she was down in this position in the first place. She mused at how she was getting Paul off so well that he seemed to have forgotten as well.

Carol stopped playing with his balls but kept stroking his cock back and forth. It was now rock hard, wet from the pre-cum and beginning to throb on its own. Carol knew Paul was getting close. She brought her left hand to the crack of Paul's ass and pulled his left butt cheek aside. Then with her right hand still providing a rather enthusiastic handjob, she leaned in and swiped her tongue along his crack and over his pucker.

Paul's left leg buckled a little and he sank so his left knee was now also on the couch cushion. Both hands grabbed on the back of the couch as he held on for dear live. "Oh God, Carol that was..." but just at that moment she swiped again over the same trail, following her own saliva as she ran her tongue up his crack and over his back entrance a second time. "Ooohhh. Uuummmph." was all he could manage this time.

Carol kept swiping with her tongue while she continued to manipulate his swollen cock with her hand. Feeling it pulse in her fingers, she knew the next swipe of her tongue would put him over the edge. She opened her hand and just rubbed the underside of his penis as she leaned in and gave a slower, slightly deeper swipe with her tongue. Paul just groaned as he felt his cum rush forward and start spurting out the end of his cock. The sensation of Carol's fingers on the underside of his penis as he came was incredible and as he continued to shoot his cum onto the back of the couch, Carol continued to swipe her tongue across his anus which only seem to lead to a stronger spurt each time.

Paul slumped forward, his chest against the back of the couch, his knees on the cushions. His whole body was weak. Carol came around to his side and looked up and him, smiling at her handiwork. They looked into each other's eyes and without saying it, knew that this was the best sex they had ever had together. They did not say anything to each other at first, but simply basked in the moment that they shared.

Finally, Paul rolled over to a sitting position and then got down on the floor with his back against the couch and Carol moved into his arms and they held each other without saying anything for a little while longer while they recovered their strength. "I hope she didn't hear us." Paul said to Carol nodding his head upstairs to where their daughter was hopefully sound asleep.

"That's not going to be the problem." Carol responded. "The problem is going to explain all the stains on the couch. We might have to buy a new one."

Paul looked over his shoulder and said, "Totally worth it." Then he pulled Carol close, and they kissed each other.

When the kiss was over, Carol rolled off Paul, who got up, reached out his hand to his wife and pulled her up to her feet. As he did so, he pulled her into his body for another brief kiss. Paul went into the kitchen, wet some paper towels and then proceeded to wipe his cum off the couch cushions. Then the couple walked up the stairs, with Paul ahead of Carol. After about 5 steps, Carol gave a light swat to Paul's butt and said "So, when are we going to shave that."

Carol went to sleep very happy but had a troubling dream. She was reliving the earlier events as her face was buried inside butt cheeks, her tongue working all around the opening and even pushing in and out on occasion. She noticed that this time there were no hairs to distract her from her task. "I guess we must have shaved them." was the thought that came in her dream.

She reached out her one hand but was not able to feel Paul's penis as she blindly groped for it. She leaned back out to see and realized it was not Paul's ass that she had been buried in and pleasuring, it was Jen's. With the contact behind her broken Jen leaned around and looked back into Carol's eyes and reached out her own hand to grasp Carol's groping hand. Jen gave Carol's hand a squeeze and said "Umm. That felt great baby. Do you want me to do that to you?"