Soccer Moms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with the Carol made her final move. She moved her mouth over Jen's clit, took it between her lips and sucked on the little pearl firmly. At the same time she took one of her soaped up fingers and pushed it through Jen's anus and into her butt. The effect on Jen was profound. She gave a short, deep "uuuuhhhhh!" She was cumming in a drenching fashion. The copious amount of cum was like a tsunami over Carol's face.

At that same time, Jen felt as if every ounce of strength in her body was draining out of her vagina as she came. He legs could no longer support her and the hand on top of Carol's head pushed down to provide some support.

Carol was dealing with several things at once. The flood of cum had caught her by surprise and she disengaged her mouth from Jen to cough. At that moment however, Jen's weight seemed to come down on her head. Carol could also feel Jen's legs get wobbly and she pulled Jen tight to her body, taking the finger out of Jen's butt and holding her arms tightly around Jen's legs to keep her steady. This caused the rest of Jen's flowing juices to run all over Carol's chest. At that moment, Carol was concerned for her friend, realizing that Jen might fall if she did not keep that strong hold on Jen's legs. Later, when she had a moment to reflect on it, and because Jen was okay, she decided that it had been a rather pleasurable sensation.

Carol stayed on her knees, her arms wrapped tightly around Jen's thighs as she looked up at her friend. Jen's eyes remained closed and Carol spoke to her gently "Jen. Are you alright?" "Jen?" The lack of response was starting to make Carol concerned, but she felt the weight of Jen's hand on her head lessen. She also felt Jen trying to move a little, although Carol was not letting go with her grip.

Finally Jen's eyes opened and she looked down at Carol "I think I am fine but maybe I fell and hit my head on the shower and this is just all in my mind." Carol was much relieved as Jen was responding and even being comical.

"Is this a dream?" Carol said as she loosed her grip enough to pinch one of Jen's thighs.

"Ouch! Okay, it's not in my head." Carol asked Jen if she thought she could stand on her own. "Yes, but my legs are still a little shaky and weak."

Carol let go of Jen and stood up. Carol stepped out of the shower and said "Take my hand." Jen did as directed and stepped out slowly out of the shower. Carol walked Jen over to the bed, holding her under the arm for support. When they got to the bed, Jen flopped down onto the bed taking Carol with her. Carol was immediately worried about her friend, but when she looked and saw the huge grin on Jen's face, she knew that Jen was being playful.

Jen was still very tired and out of sorts. "Carol, I don't think I am going to be able to do anything but go to sleep tonight."

"That's fine Jen. I know you'll make it up to me at some point." Jen rolled over so she was looking right at Carol and said "I have to tell you, I have never had a more intense sexual release in my life."

Carol was beaming at this complement. She had always felt that since Jen had had a lot of experience with women before, so her opinion carried a lot of weight. And that fact that she could please her more than anyone else had, that was an accomplishment. "I'll have to try to do that again for you next time."

Jen looked at her and said "Carol, if I can give you a piece of advice, don't try to do that again. It happened because it happened. If you tried real hard to make it happen again, you probably couldn't. And if you expect it and it doesn't happen, it becomes a disappointment no matter how good the second time is. Just do what feels right at the moment and you'll do amazing things."

Carol decided that what Jen had said made a whole lot of sense. So she filed away the memory for later use and said "It is probably best that we go to sleep then. Do you want me to turn out the lights?"

Jen replied "Yes, but will you come into bed with me to make sure I am still okay overnight?"

"Of course, Jen. I had been hoping I would be sleeping there all day."

Carol went and turned off the lights and got back in bed next to Jen. She wrapped her arm around Jen and pulled her close, with Jen's head on her shoulder their legs intwined.

"Good night baby. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night Jen. Don't forget we are going to paint the girls' numbers on our cheeks tomorrow."

"Just wake me up when it's time." And with that, Jen was fast asleep.

Carol stayed up a bit longer. She was a bit keyed up since she had not had her own orgasm, but she again thought about how she had given this beautiful woman who had numerous lovers in her past, both male and female, her best sexual experience ever. Carol decided this meant that she had the ability to sexually satisfy a woman if things ever went beyond Jen. But then she thought that she really did not want to have sex with any other woman than Jen. Just like she did not want to have sex with any other man than Paul. She was very much looking forward to more times with Jen some of which would even include Paul.

The next day things all went very well for the Blue Lightning. Again painting the girls uniform numbers on their mother's cheeks was a morale boost for the girls. It also help the coaches and scouts match up players and parents. There was less substitution and less position switching as the teams they played were much better than the teams from the day before. Still the Blue Lightning was comfortably ahead by the end of each game and they had another tournament win.

When Carol and Katie got home, Katie and Paul did their usual debriefing of the tournament games. Later that night as Carol and Paul went to bed, Carol and Paul did their own debriefing.

Paul got into the bed first and he was naked when Carol came out of the bathroom. Carol was wearing a tee shirt and panties which she left on as she climbed into the bed next to Paul. Carol noticed that Paul was already starting to get hard when he asked her "So how did it go with Jen Saturday night?"

"It was amazing." Carol was looking straight at Paul, but she also reached down and grasped his hardening cock. As with the talk they had when she was first discussing the possibility of the threesome, Carol began to slowly stroke Paul's cock as she talked.

Paul asked "So what did she do to you?"

"Not much really. We never really made it to the bed until it was time to sleep."

"Really what happened?"

Carol then proceeded to tell Paul all about her and Jen's tryst in the shower; how she had pleasured Jen and how it had caused such a powerful orgasm that Jen legs had become week and Jen almost fell in the shower. Retelling the events of that night was highly arousing for Carol and as she was becoming more stimulated, she unconsciously was increasing the speed with which she was jerking Paul's cock.

Carol was giving Paul an excellent handjob and he was getting closer to his climax. But the debriefing was still not over and he stated "It seems that you have had this talent for oral sex and it is finally finding its chance for expression."

"Yes, I guess I must have had some natural ability since that was only my second time with a woman and no false modesty, I literally rocked Jen's world."

"Do you think that level of oral talent is general or is it only with pussy?"

"Let's find out." And with that Carol engulfed Paul now full hard cock with her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, swiping the head with her tongue and generally getting most of his cock wet with her saliva. Then she tried something that had worked well in the past. She went down as far as she could and then sucked as hard as she could. Her lips were now tight around Paul's shaft and she slowly brought her head back up, keeping her lips locked tightly around Paul's shaft as she came up.

Paul called out "Ooooh Fuck!" It was louder than he would have wanted but not so loud that either of them was concerned that Katie might hear. When Carol finally rose completely off of Paul's cock she was winded and needed to take a few breaths. But once that was done, she went right back and did the same thing.

This time Paul was a little more careful with his exclamations. "Oh Carol. You have skills honey. This is incredible." When she came up for air the second time, Carol looked directly into Paul's eyes. He saw a fire in them. Carol wasn't just enjoying this, she was craving it. That competitive nature in her had taken over and she was going to try to make Paul feel as good as she had made Jen feel.

Carol again grasped Paul's cock and this time she pushed it forward. Then she leaned in and ran her tongue slowly down the entire underside of his cock. When she reached his scrotum, she began to lick and suck on his balls as she began to slowly move her hand up and down his shaft.

After having played with his balls for a little bit, she again pushed his cock forward and began to slowly retrace her path back up the underside of Paul's hard cock. She made sure that every square inch of Paul's cock that was in contact with her tongue felt the warm moistness as she moved tantalizingly slow.

When Carol got to the spot at the back of the head, she pursed her lips and sucked that into her mouth. At the same time she moved her tongue around that sensitive area of Paul's cock. This was the last straw and Paul was now past the point of no return. He could feel the orgasm coming and he could feel his spunk coming up from his balls ready to explode.

Carol could sense it too and she move the last little bit to get Paul's cock into her mouth as he started squirting his cum. Each paroxysm of sperm came with a grunt from Paul. "Ummpphh!" "Uuhhhh!" "Uuhhh!" "Ummpphh!" "Ooooohhh!" After these shots the rest was coupled with a deep exhale of air as the rest of his cum oozed out of his cock and into Carol's throat.

Paul lay there for a brief time with his eyes closed. When he opened them, Carol was staring right at him. She had obviously been waiting for him to open his eyes and once he did, Carol made a point of swallowing the cum her had shot into her mouth. Then she went back down and licked his cock clean. Only then did she lay down next to him and ask "So, how'd I do?"

"Holy crap Carol. That was so spectacularly pleasurable. And what you just did swallowing like that. It was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life."

"Well Paul, you know that you are always going to get my A game."

"I hope I can keep handling your A game. I might not be able to walk tomorrow."

She smiled and gave Paul a very passionate kiss which he returned with someone less vigor because of his current state. Carol felt really good about things at this moment. It had been important to her that what she was doing and wanted to do with Jen did not supplant her relationship with Paul.

That fact that she could give Paul such amazing sex was proof to herself that she was not letting things go to a place where her feelings for Jen went beyond their "friends with benefits" relationship. If she had looked deeper she might not have been too sure about that, but the point was she didn't want to look deeper. She now had the best of both worlds and she was going to enjoy that position.

Carol did her grocery shopping on Tuesday mornings. It was around noon and she was home putting away the groceries when she heard the door open. "Carol. I'm home." Paul's voice rang out from the front door. It was very unusual and so she came out to see what was happening. Paul had a very big grin on his face.

"So what brings you home so early?"

"Well, I haven't wanted to tell you because I wanted to know exactly what was going on but now I know. Our company is being bought out by some big German corporation."

"Is that good news?"

"I am pretty sure it is, at least for us."

"Why?"

"Well I am getting a two year contract with an option for a third year. At the end of two years if they want to let me go or it I want to go, I will get a nice retirement package. If they want me to stay for the third year and I do stay for the third year, I will get a very nice retirement package."

"You'll only be 52. Isn't that a little young to retire?"

It will just be retirement from the company. I can still work other places. I could even be hired back as a consultant and also the contract could get extended further. We'll be fine that way. But that's not even the best part."

"What's the best part?"

"With their main offices in Germany and with the time difference. I will be doing a lot of my work on line from home. And this company is a big believer in work-life balance, so there will be no weekend meetings."

"So you'll be home all the time?"

"Mostly. And not right away. The formal acquisition is going to take a few months. Also my two main jobs are to bring the new people up to speed on what we do and I am going to be the liaison between our existing customers and the Germans. I'll still have to travel a bit at least for the first few years. But I will have some control over when I go so I can plan meetings around where Katie might be playing when she is in college."

While she had some misgivings about how this might effect then financially, it certainly was going to mean a lot more time for them together and it would finally give Paul more time to watch Katie play.

Katie was equally surprised to see her Father home so early. But when he told her that his job change meant he would get to see more of her play, she has heartily in favor of the acquisition. That night all three of them went to the practice and everyone was surprised to see Paul. It gave him a chance to monologue about his new job situation which he loved.

When Jen and Melanie got there, Jen was surprised to see Paul as well. Carol explained the situation but said "Go ask him about it anyway. He'll be more than happy to tell the whole story again. And again, if he can."

Since the acquisition was not going to formally take place until July 1, things did not change much in the routine after Paul's appearance at the one practice. If anything, Paul was working more to get everything ready. He was still not coming to the soccer tournaments and so the Rogers and the Smiths were still sharing a room each week, which meant that Carol and Jen got to have some "funtime" on Saturday night. And Carol and Paul did their debrief on Sunday night.

For her part, Jen was trying to keep things on an instructional basis. At least that is what she was telling herself so that she did not have to face the feelings that were growing within her and which she knew could only bring trouble.

This did lead to one occasion that was memorable for both of them. Carol had gone on the internet and looked at some lesbian porn. She saw something called "tribbing." She had never heard of it and wanted to give it a try. Jen suggested that it would work better if they were both already wet and so they began just with some kissing and foreplay until both women were fairly aroused.

At that point they positioned themselves so Carol was lying back and Jen was sitting up, their vaginas rubbing against each other. Jen held one of Carol's legs up and began thrusting her hips back and forth, the friction of their privates rubbing together giving them both immense pleasure.

After a bit Carol asked if they could switch places. They rearranged and Carol had just begun to start gyrating her hips when she got a bad leg cramp. Moving her leg in reaction to the cramp caused her to overbalance and she fell over onto the mattress and slid off the bed. Jen got up and darted over the edge of the bed to see if Carol was okay, just as Carol was getting up into a position so as to stretch out the cramp. They bumped heads. It was a glancing blow and neither was hurt by it, but they both had very stunned looks on their faces as they stared at the other.

Realizing that they were both okay, the stunned silence turned into raucous laughter. It was almost a full minute which is actually a very long time to laugh like that. When the laughter subsided and they had caught their breath, they looked at each other. In that look both women could feel something that each for their own reasons had to deny what they felt.

Jen finally broke the tension when she said "I think we might have to work on that one a little bit more."

"Yes, maybe that is something for the advance course." They both laughed at this but it was a bit of a nervous laugh.

"Maybe we should just turn in for the night?" Jen asked and Carol agreed. They turned out the lights and got in bed together but did not cuddle with each other as was their normal routine. Both women were very deep in their thoughts that night. When they woke up there was still a little bit of awkwardness between them as both still seemed very much internalizing in their own thoughts.

Getting to the field brought them out of it and the distraction of the games seemed to clear their heads. Both mothers were keenly aware that their daughters were being watched and with both girls helping their team win another tournament championship seemed to wipe away any awkwardness or tension between them.

When Carol and Paul had their debriefing Sunday night, Paul got a big kick out of the failed tribbing experiment. He made some comments which were meant to be in good natured fun but Carol took them as a challenge. After getting him hard with a combination of her mouth and her hands, Carol climbed on top of his pole and rode him hard cowgirl style.

Paul just laid back and let Carol go to town. He reached up and played with her tits when he could get a decent hold on them. However, with all the bouncing, thrusting and shimmying that Carol was doing it was hard to maintain the contact.

Carol rode herself to two orgasms before Paul finally let loose with his own. Carol laid down next to him, tired but pleased with her efforts and she felt she had made her point. Paul said "Alright, I give up. I am sure you'll be able to get this tribbing thing down. One thing that has always been true about you Carol is you can be very focused and determined about something you put your mind to. And if I sounded like I was doubting you, I'm sorry."

Carol was relieved by how things had played out because this put an end to the discussion about Saturday night and the way that it had ended was not something she really wanted to think about. And it certainly was not anything she wanted to talk to Paul about. She was not even sure if she wanted to talk to Jen about it.

Fortunately, Jen had something very specific she wanted to talk to Carol about when they met at practice Tuesday night. "This weekend is the graduation ceremony and the head of the department had an accident and broke her hip. So they need me to be at the ceremony on Saturday. Can you bring Melanie to the tournament?"

"Sure Jen. That will be fine. I am sure the girls will love driving together again."

"Thanks. We'll hammer out the details but I will make sure I get Melanie down to you early enough for you to get going."

"No, don't worry about it. Besides, your house is on the way to the tournament anyway. I'll pick her up on the way and drop her off on the way home."

It turned out that Paul was not going to have to work that weekend so he was able to come as well. They picked Melanie up on the way to the tournament. Jen was not home as she was still at the school going over stuff for the graduation ceremony the next day. They got to the hotel and Paul got a chance to catch up with a number of the parents since this was a rare occasion when he was at the games. They went to bed that night with Carol and Paul in one bed and the girls in the other.

The next morning since Jen was not there, Carol painted both Katie's and Melanie's numbers on her cheeks. When Melanie saw this she was very touched and very pleased. "Thank you Mrs. Rogers. You can be my tournament mom for this weekend." A few of the college people did ask about her having both numbers and asked if the girls were related. Carol explained about Jen's absence but made sure they knew she had been at all the other games and that Jen had been a Division I player herself.