Soccer Moms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally got into bed on Saturday night Paul said "Usually I'd have to masturbate to what you might be doing tonight, but this time I'm here." Carol was not really in the mood but she did not want to disappoint Paul. She joined him in the foreplay and when they began to have intercourse she made sure to move with him so as not to show any lack of interest. Paul was continuing to thrust in and out and Carol knew he would not stop until he thought she had cum. So she did something she had not done is almost a year and fake an orgasm.

It must have been convincing enough because after that, Paul came inside her and they were finished for the night. Carol still very much wanted Paul to hold her and she cuddled up with him as they went to sleep. She simply chalked this up to just being one of those nights where she just had not wanted to have sex, but because she loved Paul she had made sure that he enjoyed himself.

The next day the girls continued their impressive play. Coach Hochbauer always seemed to pull the right strings and the went home with yet another tournament win. The mood for the car ride home was joyous. The girls were in the back talking about the games and their favorite plays. Paul was chiming in as much as he could while still driving. Since he had been there this time, it was not so much a debriefing as a recap he was doing with both Katie and Melanie.

Carol was really looking forward to seeing Jen. She had missed her this weekend. Not just Saturday night but the whole weekend and she was looking forward to telling her all about Melanie's play and the coaches who had asked about Melanie during the tournament.

When they pulled in the driveway, Katie and Melanie immediately jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Paul went around to get Melanie's bag for her and Carol got out of the car. Jen was walking toward her with a huge smile on her face. Carol was pleased as it seemed Jen must have missed her just and much and was just as happy to see her.

However, when Jen got up to Carol she said "I have really big news. I have a date!"