Soccer Moms Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit Paul! I wouldn't have told you to do it if I wasn't. I've been horny all day. I was jilling myself before you came up. Just go ahead and fuck me."

This did not seem to Paul as if this was some kind of role play scenario that Carol was trying to create. He even briefly thought about going back to Choice 1, but decided against it. If this was going to become something routine, he would have to talk about it with her. If on the other hand, this was just a one-time thing as she was working through her feelings about Jen, then he would actually be helping her. "Yeah, I'll go with that." And Paul grabbed Carol's hips and thrust his cock into Carol's pussy and started thrust at a fairly brisk pace.

The feeling of Paul's cock inside of her seemed to flip a switch in Carol's head. She felt guilty that she had yelled at him when he was just being concerned about her and not wanting to cause her pain or discomfort if he entered her without any foreplay. He loved her with all his heart.

As Paul was moving his hips back and forth, he felt like he was just having sex with Carol. This harkened back to when their sex had been not as good. He was not going to say anything tonight, but this was not a good development in his mind. As he was thinking this he heard Carol call back in a much softer and gentler voice "Paul, this feels really good. This is just what I needed. I love you and I love feeling you inside me."

This 180 degree turn in her language and her demeanor took away the anxiety Paul was feeling. The only downside to that was as his mind cleared from the anxiety, the pleasure he was feeling filled the vacuum. He was close and he was pretty sure that Carol was not. "Carol, I'm getting close."

"That's great Paul. Go ahead and let it out."

"But what about you?"

"You've already given me everything I wanted, except one thing. I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Well you're about to get that too, in about 10 seconds." Paul made a few rapid thrusts and then pushed in all the way, bumping his thighs into Carol's butt. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh" was his vocalization to the release that was going into Carol.

"Oh! Thank you Paul. Thank you. You are so good to me."

Paul stayed right where he was until he felt the last of his orgasm pass. While this had been fairly pleasurable, it was the weirdest sexual experience he had ever had. Granted his sex live had been pretty vanilla. But even so, Carol's actions and then her about face had been a bit disconcerting. He decided that maybe it was a good thing that Carol and Jen were separating a bit. Maybe they had gotten a little too close. He had been happy to let Carol explore something new, but he was not looking to be replaced.

Paul stepped back and let his now deflating penis fall out of Carol. She got off the bed and turned around and immediately hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry about all that. I was really horny but I know I got carried away."

"No. You don't say." was Paul's deadpan response.

Carol gave his forearm a light slap at his cheekiness. "Seriously, I feel bad that I dragged you into the middle of my problem."

"Hey, your problem is my problem. We're a team. Remember that."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No. I'm mad for you."

"I love you Paul, but you know that was corny."

"And that's why you love me." They kissed briefly and then turned off the lights and went to bed.

As Carol lay in bed next to Paul she began to try to process what had recently come over her. She knew it went back to her having strong feelings for Jen. But she decided that she had confused feelings with the excitement she had been experiencing with Jen. It was new and so it seemed to be more than it really was.

And to be honest, she wanted to keep exploring this new aspect of her sexuality. But it was not love. It couldn't be because she loved Paul. So, she realized she needed to bring things back to their proper perspective. Because if she was going to find someone else to take her exploration further, she had to make sure she did not think she was falling in love with them too.

**************

"So Carol, how's your first week of freedom going?" Jen was referring to the fact that summer had arrived and Carol's youngest daughter (and the only one still living at home) was at a college soccer camp this week leaving Carol and her husband Paul all alone at home.

"We've been having a lot of fun. Since we got home from taking her, we've been walking around the house naked." That was not the kind of information that Carol would have shared with just anyone. But over the past month things had settled between her and Jen. They were not really best friends anymore in part because of Jen's relationship with Susan McPherson. But they were back to being close enough that Carol could share this little tidbit of her personal life.

The soccer season had ended but for the summer, both girls were going to a few camps run by college coaches. These were colleges that had expressed some interest in maybe offering the girls soccer scholarships. They would work at the camp for a week as junior counsellors alongside women already on the team. This gave the coaches a chance to see them interact with some of the existing team and help the coaches with their final decisions about making actual scholarship offers.

Katie and Melanie did have different schools where they would be going to different camps but they did have one together at the end of the summer. This arrangement had also been a help for Carol and Jen's friendship in that they were not seeing each other twice a week and each weekend at a tournament. Susan's presence at some of these events had made the interaction between Carol and Jen a bit awkward at times. But there were no such issues over the phone talking, and just talking.

"So should I expect that you and Paul have been taking advantage of the nakedness to have fun in multiple rooms?" Jen was not sure if she was pushing it with this question. Their sexual history had been a complicating factor in their problems as friends.

"We've been trying to keep things loose. I just have to remember when he has his tele-meetings so I don't scandalize his whole office." Carol said.

It felt good to be talking about intimate stuff with Jen. The topic had seemed out of bounds for a while and maybe the fact that it was working its way back in was a good sign. Still, it probably made sense to get off the topic and so she asked about Melanie's camps. "What did Melanie think of UM?"

"She liked it well enough. They do seem to have a lot of sophomore and juniors for this coming year, so they'd all still be there when she got there. She would have to wait a year to get any playing time, but that might not be bad. SC was all older players so by the time she would get there, they'd all be gone. Might be more playing time to start but who really knows what the team will be like. Plus she didn't like SC's campus. "What about Katie?"

"Katie hated State so I don't know if she'd go there even if it was the only one to offer her a scholarship. She's at Western now and she certainly was oohing and aahing about the campus when we brought her out there. So, we'll see. The last one is the one that Melanie's going to as well, right? Will we see you out there?"

"Yes, we'll be dropping of Melanie." Jen said. Carol caught the "we" in that but again over the phone Jen could not see her immediate reaction and she was able to get her voice under control to say "Great. We'll see you there. I haven't seen you all summer."

"Yeah, we've all been busy so it will be nice that our busy will finally coincide."

"Alright well tell Melanie I said hi and I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"Okay, yeah. Give my best to Katie too. See you soon. Bye-bye."

"Baby" Carol added that last part in her own mind. It had been something that Jen used to call her and she did not do that anymore. Carol missed it, taking its absence as a sign of some of the friendship they had lost. At least that is what she told herself was the reason she missed it.

A few weeks later they were all at a west coast university dropping the girls off for their summer camp/try out. This was the school to which Katie had always wanted to go. Everything she had done up to this point had been working to this moment. Melanie had not been considering this school originally. But Katie always talked it up so much and she had liked the Assistant Coach who had come to a few of their tournaments. So when she got the invite to come to the camp she had readily agreed.

The girls had gone off to the dorms where they would spend the week and that left the four adults standing around making small talk. They were staying at different hotels (when Carol had found out where Jen and Susan were staying, she changed her reservation but never told anyone about it because she would not have been able to really explain why) but they did arrange to go to dinner together. It was cordial and there was no overt tension. But it did not feel entirely comfortable either and when the meal was done there was no talk of coffee or going out for a night cap.

When it was time to bring the girls home, Jen and Susan had made plans to fly back east to bring Melanie to see her Grandparents. It would also be the first time Susan met Jen's parents. That fact was not lost on Carol. So they again had some brief small talk but had to go to different parts of the airport for different flights and so they left for the airport separately and did not see each other there.

On the flight home Katie and Paul did their usual debriefing of all the soccer from the week while Carol just sat and stared out the window. She joined the conversation when it went to the school itself and the academics, but her mind was mostly in a far-off distance.

Tryouts for the Blue Lightning were not really tryouts this year. Everyone was coming back and the club did not believe in letting people in for just this last year. It was like people who had not invested in the program looking to get the advantage of the name. Carol got there with Katie early as usual, and she waited to see Jen who she had not even spoken to since the day they parted at the college. Eventually Jen and Melanie arrived, but Jen was dressed in a suit and had clearly come straight from work. There would be no walk tonight.

When Steve Pennington showed up just after the girls' water break, he still gave a modified version of "the talk." This was more about the success of the girls and the program and about their futures going forward into college. He did remind the parents that they would still have to have pairs for chaperone duty in the team room on Saturday nights at the tournaments. The team would only play in the fall this year. Not only was the spring semester a busy time for the girls, many of the colleges they would be attending would not want them to play spring tournaments.

So not everyone would have the duty. Carol was fortunate that as Steve read off the list, she had not been picked. But she noticed Jen had been. Carol asked her if she would need a second for the chaperone duty, but Jen declined saying "Thanks Carol. But Susan will be coming to the games this season and so her and I can do the Team night."

While it should not have been a shock to Carol it was. Carol was not a fan of Jen's relationship with Susan. She did not like Susan but was afraid that if she said anything, that it would hurt her friendship with Jen again.

And as it turned out, Carol did not escape chaperone duty. Megan Sims needed a partner. She and Harold had gone through a divorce at the start of the spring season. It had been a little tough as he had been caught cheating with someone at work. But they both put on a good face for their daughter's sake and resolved things amicably enough.

Jen had made sure to stay out of the discussions but did recommend them to different lawyers who she knew would try to have them resolve their issues collaboratively rather than a knockdown, drag-out, in Court battle where only the lawyers win.

Carol agreed to partner with her for the Team Room on her night. Carol even offered to room together for any weekend Paul was not coming (Carol assuming that after the divorce it might be helpful for Megan to be able to split the room bill). Megan happily agreed to this.

With no walk, Carol stayed and talked more with Megan and some of the other parents. They got caught up on whose daughter had gone to which schools over the summer and which schools everyone thought were possible scholarship candidates. Carol and Megan sat next to each other on the bleachers as they all talked and occasionally Megan would brush up against Carol. Their legs would bump or their upper arms. One time, she even slapped Carol's kneecap but Megan's hand only stayed there for a few seconds.

Last year Carol would not have thought twice about it. However, with her experiences with Jen (and Jen's comment that Carol probably had missed attempts at flirting by other girls in the past), Carol started to wonder about Megan and started to pay a little more attention to her until the end of practice sent everyone home.

Carol told Paul right away about her helping out Megan Sims and that they would room together on the weekends that Paul was not coming. But she waited until they got into bed to tell him the rest. "I didn't say anything before in case Katie would hear, but I think Megan Sims was hitting on me."

Paul was intrigued but he decided to downplay his reaction to see where Carol was going to go with this. "What makes you think that?"

"She kept bumping her leg against mine while we were sitting on the bleachers and at one point she put her hand on my knee."

"Well, what do you want to do about it?" Paul asked.

"I am not sure. If something was going to happen at one of the tournaments, you wouldn't be there. And there is no immediate reason for the three of us to be around each other like there was at New Year's. But I want to continue to explore this side of me and I have not been able to do that since things changed with Jen."

Paul seemed to be thinking for a little while, although he knew what he wanted to say almost immediately. He just wanted Carol to think that he was thinking it over. Paul knew what she wanted to do and that she was looking for his permission. And he already knew he would give it.

Acting now like this thinking was done Paul said "Carol do you love me?"

"Of course, Paul."

"And you're not going to run off with Megan Sims if you and her have a chance to be intimate?"

"No Paul, of course not."

"So you say you love me, but you might want to fool around with a woman without me there."

"I was just thinking out loud I hadn't made up my mind what I wanted to do and I don't even know for sure that Megan has any interest in me." Carol was a bit flustered as she was not exactly sure where Paul was heading with this conversation. She couldn't tell if he might be rethinking his position on her exploration which he had been in favor of up to this point.

"Do you think I love you?"

"Yes Paul I know you love me."

"So you love me but you have discovered that there is a part of you that you had never realized existed within you and you have had a chance to start to let it out and experience it, but because you love me, you would deny this part of yourself for me?"

"Yes Paul. I love you and I would not want to do anything to hurt you. So if you don't want me to continue with this I won't"

"If that is all true, then you have to seduce Megan Sims."

"I...What?" This was the last thing Carol would have ever expected Paul to say and she was not sure she had heard him correctly.

Paul explained "You know I love you. And I love all of you. And that means I also love this part of you that has recently found its expression with other women. Because I love you, I cannot let you deny a part of yourself. If you did that for me, I would feel terrible. It would hurt me. So the only thing you can do to not hurt me is to not deny yourself. And I have benefitted from this too as your entire sexuality has increased.

So for my sake you have to take this opportunity to explore that part of yourself. So you need to seduce Megan Sims. Of course you would have to come back and tell me all about it."

Carol rolled on top of Paul and wrapped her arms tightly around him as she leaned in to give him a loving kiss. Here she had been asking him permission to possibly fool around with another woman, not sure if he would say yes; and he had not only agreed to it, but he had also made it a moral imperative for her to do it.

When Carol finally broke away from the kiss, she looked at Paul and said "I don't know if she has ever been with a woman. I might have to teach her, but I am still fairly new at this myself."

Paul half rolled so Carol was off him and he was free to move his body. Paul closed his eyes and imagined Megan Sims. Her friends would say she was outgoing and vivacious. People who didn't like her would say she was bimbo. Paul thought both sides might have a point.

Megan was a little shorter than Carol but you couldn't easily tell. She had very big platinum blond hair and very large breasts. Neither of which had she been born with. Her daughter Kelly had started on the team the same year Katie started with this team (Katie having been allowed to start one year early with the girls a year older than Katie).

Over the years Paul had found Megan to be boisterous and maybe a little over the top at times. She was also prone to bawdy comments which did ruffle some feathers. But Paul knew that she was good natured and meant no harm. And things were always more fun when Megan was around than when she wasn't.

Like all the parents, he tried to not take sides or get involved when Megan and Harold went through the divorce. He felt bad for both of them and for Kelly. But he never heard about it getting acrimonious and the scuttlebutt he had from Carol was that they had kept things civil and worked it out and managed to keep Kelly out of the middle of it. And that meant something.

So whether you though Bimbo or Bombshell, Megan Sims was who she was. And to Paul she was the Bombshell with whom his wife might have sex. And that was a very pleasant image to conjure in his mind.

Paul opened his eyes and looked at Carol, "Well, what do you think you would do with her if she did want to fool around with you?"

"I am sure we would start with just some kissing."

Paul leaned forward and gave Carol a very slow and sensuous kiss. His tongue sought out hers and they both increased the passion in their kisses. This time it was Paul who broke the kiss. He moved up and sat against the headboard, looked at Carol and asked "What next?"

"I would probably start to play with her breasts."

Paul closed his eyes and thought back to a time when Megan had worn a hot pink tube top. He then pictured Carol walking up to her and pulling the tube top down over her breasts and their jiggling about as they were freed from their elastic prison. He could see Carol's lips as they engulfed Megan's nipple and watched Carol's tongue slide from her mouth and snake all around Megan areolas.

Paul was getting very aroused at the images going through his head. His dick began to get hard and he began to slowly stroke himself to the images in his head. Now that he had thoroughly played out Carol's breast play with Megan, Paul opened his eyes, looked at Carol and said "Next?"

It was obvious to Carol that Paul was imagining this scenario in his head and she had been watching him play with himself as his mind worked through what Carol could only assume were Paul's imagery of what she was describing.

"Next I would make a trail of kisses from her breasts down to her mound, paying a little extra attention to her belly button."