Soccer Moms Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan said "Carol you really surprised me tonight. Are you sure you don't have some secret past you want to share?"

Carol smiled and even blushed a little. "No Megan, I am new at all this. But I very much enjoyed it." Megan stood up from the bed and offered her hands, which Carol took. Megan pulled her up so Carol was standing on her feet and Megan pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was intense but did not go on for very long.

Megan pulled back and said "Well, then you're a natural. I do hope we'll do this again?"

"I hope so too Megan."

"That's excellent. Well, the girls have some big games tomorrow. See you in the morning. Good night Carol."

"Good night Megan."

And with that, Megan went over and shut off the light on her side of the room and went to bed. At first Carol just stood there but she realized that they were done for the night and so she did the same. Carol did not get right to sleep though. She was a little taken aback that their final kiss had been less intimate and that they were going to sleep in different beds.

She had enjoyed the sex with Megan very much, but it had been just that, sex. It had been very fun, and Carol definitely did want to do it again. She also did not feel like this was something she wanted to share with Paul. The connection she had shared with Jen was different and she had been williong to share that. So she would have to talk to Paul about this. But he had been very understanding so far. And if he was not sure about it, Carol thought she knew how she could convince him.

What troubled Carol more was that Jen had entered her fantasy. She still would not accept even the possibility that she might have been falling in love with Jen. So she told herself that Jen's entry into her mind had been because Jen was the only other woman she had been with and so there was no one else but Jen to be in that fantasy at that moment. Having convinced herself of this, Carol was finally able to get to sleep.

The next day Megan carried on as if nothing had happened and Carol took her cue from Megan. They went to the games and cheered for the team along with everyone else. The one time Carol made eye contact with Jen, she looked away, but otherwise she gave no outward sign of anything unusual. The girls won the first game but lost the second so Katie was a bit subdued on the ride home and it gave Carol time to think some things through.

That night, Paul was already in bed when Carol came out of the bathroom. She got into bed but did not turn off the lights as she wanted to talk with her husband. Paul was anticipating his "debriefing" with Carol like they had done in the past with Carol and Jen. Carol had not told him yet if anything happened and he had waited anticipating that would again discuss it in bed.

Carol pulled off the covers to find Paul naked from the waist down and his cock already at half-mast. She told him all that Megan had said and all that they had done. All throughout her tale she stroked his cock until it was now fully erect.

Now that the replay of events was done, Carol wanted to talk about how that experience fit in with her exploration of her bisexuality. "Paul, I have to admit that I really liked it. The sex was very good, but there just seems to be so much more we could have done. And I would want to explore that with her...but not with you too." She let those last 5 words hang out there for a few moments before she asked "Would you be okay with that?"

Admittedly, Paul was a little shocked by her words. But he stared into those emerald green eyes and knew exactly what he would say. He loved those eyes and he loved the woman behind those eyes. He would never deny her anything she asked of him and he would only ever ask for one thing in return, her love. And he saw that love for him in those eyes.

Finally, he said "Carol, I can see it in your eyes that you love me. I know in everything you have ever done since we've met that you love me. And I know that this has nothing to do with your love for me. It does not diminish your love for me. And as part of that love, you have been honest with me about all this.

As long as you continue to be honest with me, I'll know you still love me. And if you still love me, there is no reason for me to deny this from you. So what you're saying is that next week when you and Megan are alone you want to have sex with her again. But when I am down at the tournament with you, we are not going to have sex with Megan? And at this point, you don't see us having a threesome with Megan, you and me?"

Carol could hardly believe that they were being so matter of fact about this topic, like they were going over the grocery list. She chuckled a little as she said "Yes that about sums it up."

"Well, I can't wait until next Sunday night when I get to hear all about it. And you still love me, right?"

"Absolutely."

"Well maybe you can find a way to demonstrate that for me, especially since I am being such an understanding husband and not complaining about you having women lovers."

Carol said "I think that can be arranged." and she moved her body down and came back up in between Paul's legs. She slowly crawled forward, planting kisses on his thighs as she moved up his body. When her shoulders started to press against his legs, she had him lift them up and drape them over her back. This was a little uncomfortable for him, but he guessed where this was leading and he knew it would be worth it.

It was a bit of effort for Carol as well to bear the weight of his lower body. She needed to keep her back up off the bed a bit and so she had tucked her left arm under her to help keep her stable and in position. But now Paul's hips were up off the mattress and her head was right at his crotch. She used her free hand to stroke his hard cock and play with his scrotum.

Carol began to kiss his penis all along his shaft. Carol then brought her right hand up to her mouth and put her index finger inside her mouth, coating it with saliva. She then began running her finger up and down along the crack of Paul's ass as she sucked his cock into her mouth. She took her time using long deep strokes up and down with her mouth. Whenever her finger ran dry, she put in back in her mouth for more lubrication and went back to toying with Paul's anus.

Finally, the next time her finger went dry, she wet it again and then put it right at Paul's back entrance. Carol wriggled her finger into his ass and Paul moaned and thrust back at the invading finger.

Carol then took her mouth off his cock and said "I know that sometimes I am your sweet innocent wife, but tonight I have other plans. I want you to fuck me and make me cum all over your cock and then I am going to take you back in my mouth and taste myself as I make you unload down my throat."

Carol pulled her finger out of Paul's ass and moved back to get out from under his legs. Paul lifted his legs up and swung them over top of Carol so he could get into position. Now freed, Carol got up on all fours facing the foot of the bed. Paul wasted no time and got behind her and lined up his cock with her slit. Then he pushed in, going slowly at first to make sure Carol was ready for him. He was pleased to find that Carol's pussy was very wet and very warm.

Paul thrust his hips forward until he felt his thighs slap into Carol's ass. The "thwap" sound heightened the mood and Paul started to go full tilt. He was thrusting in and out as fast as he could. Each time, he would push forward until he felt the contact and heard the "thwap" of flesh hitting flesh.

Clearly in a zone, Carol continued to call out as he went. "Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me. I'm all yours Paul. Pound me. YES! Just like that. Oh it feels so good Paul. Keep it up. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all over your cock Paul. That's it. Yes, keep doing that Paul. Keep pounding into me like that. I'm. I'm. Oh Paul, I'm cumming. I'm cumming all over your cock Paul. Yes, Oh Fuck Yes."

Paul heard Carol's words but they only confirmed what he was already feeling. He was holding onto her hips as he was thrusting in and out of her and he could feel her body shaking. Also, he felt the hot fluid begin to surround his penis inside of Carol as she came.

He was close but had not cum yet himself and the effort had spent a lot of his energy. So when he could feel that her body had stopped shaking. Paul pulled out of Carol and laid back onto the bed. True to her word, Carol immediately turned around and took Paul's still hard cock into her mouth. She sucked him into her, tasting her own juices as she worked her lips and tongue around his cock, bobbing her head up and down his length almost all the way down to his crotch.

Finally, Paul sensed that he was about to cum and warned her "Carol I am going to cum." This time when her mouth went down, it stayed there and she kept sucking him as he shot his cum into her mouth and down her throat. Carol did all she could to collect the cum in her mouth although some did leak out and began to run down her cheeks.

When Paul finished cumming, Carol slid him out of her mouth and licked his now deflating cock, cleaning off the mixture of juices now there. Both his and hers. When that was done, she moved up and cuddled into his chest. Paul's arms wrapping around her in a tight hug. They laid there for several minutes as Paul caught his breath.

Then he said "Well, that is why I am not objecting to you exploring with the ladies."

Carol picked her head up and looked at him and said "What do you mean?"

"I know that there are some things that a woman might be better at than a man, but if I'm your only man, only I can do that for you. And I know that you'll at least keep me around for that."

Carol smiled and then gave him a quick kiss on his lips and replied "That's not the only reason I keep around. But it's one of them." Then she kissed him and they both easily slipped into a deep and restful sleep.