Soccer Moms Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and Elena hung back a bit while the younger women danced at the club. Drinks were consumed and everyone was feeling good, although no one was getting crazy. But the night was still young. Eventually the younger women coaxed Elena out on the dance floor. She was moving pretty well, but came back to the table a bit ragged. She told Carol "You have to come out and help me with these young ones. We can't let them think us old gals are over the hill."

Carol heard Megan Sims' voice again telling her to get back in the game. Megan and Elena were right. She wasn't going to let these young'uns think she was washed up. So Elena and her got out on the dance floor. They danced and bumped and ground their bodies against one another. Abigail and her teammates whooped it up at their elders and began dancing and grinding with them as well. However, after about three songs Carol and Elena went back to the table.

The two older women watched the younger ones still dancing. Maybe it was a combination of the drinking and being tired from the dancing and having seen Carol for the first time in over 25 years, but Elena determined that she had to say something to Carol while she had the chance.

Elena turned to Carol and said "You know I lied to you daughter a bit earlier."

"How so?" was Carol's reply.

"I told her I was jealous of Paul because of the time you spent with him. But it was really what you were doing with the time you spent with him and what I wanted to do with you at that same time that had me jealous."

Carol looked at her old teammate and said "I'm not understanding what you mean."

"I was jealous of Paul because you were sleeping with him and I wanted you to sleep with me."

Carol gasped "Oh!" and looked shocked.

"I'm sorry if that offends you. I just couldn't let you go without knowing that. If you look closer at that team picture we saw earlier, you'll see I wasn't sitting in front of you. I was sitting up against you. Before Paul, you never seemed to be dating anyone and I thought maybe I had a chance. I made a hundred little gestures to get you to notice me not as a teammate but as a woman, a desirable woman. But you never seemed to respond and then Paul was there and I just figured you weren't into girls and so I gave it up. But I never stopped dreaming of being with you."

"I still do from time to time. And seeing you here today, it's made it a crazy day. So I had to tell you. I hope we can still be friends. You can't imagine how great it has been for me to see you again"

Carol looked into her old friend's eyes and saw a mix of fear and love and lust. She wasn't sure what to do about the last two but she wanted to take care of the first one right away. She reached across and put her hand on Elena's and smiled saying "So it was you."

Elena eyes now added confusion as she said "I was the what?"

"Elena first let me say right away, I am not offended by what you said I am touched. And I am so happy that we have found each other again and we will be friends and keep in touch I promise."

While the fear was gone, the confusion still lingered in her eyes.

Carol continued "I was not into girls back then. It was just something I had never even thought about. I knew some of the girls on the team were dating, but I just never really thought much about anyone wanting to be with me, regardless of gender. I heard what you said at dinner. But what you never knew was I always had confidence issues. The only place I ever felt confident was on the field. And so it was like the field was the only place where I was special and off the field I felt like I wasn't special at all."

"Then Paul came along and I knew we were perfect for each other. Then about three years ago I had my first experience with a woman. And it was amazing. And afterwards we talked about it being my first time and she said she was surprised that I had not experimented in college. I told her that I doubted anyone would have wanted to experiment with me. And she said that she figured that there had been someone and that I just didn't recognize that they had wanted me. And now you are telling me that she was right."

They laughed but it was not a humorous laugh but a wry laugh. Then Carol said "what you said earlier about my not ever accepting compliments and deflecting positive comments. Well a number of people have said the same thing to me over the last few years. And I've finally started to feel like maybe I deserve them."

"Oh Carol. You were always so wonderful. And it wasn't just me who thought so. When you graduated you left an impression on a bunch of us and we made it a point to make sure we were supportive of the younger players just as you had been to us. We wanted to be just like you when we grew up."

Carol's laugh at this was a humorous one but she took the compliment well. "Thank you, Elena, that's really nice to hear you say that. It makes me feel happy."

Now as Carol looked into her friend's eyes, the fear and the confusion were gone but the love and lust were still there. And Carol realized that for this conversation, her hand had been on Elena's the whole time. And it felt good. Elena said "Well, now that you know I was hitting on you all those years ago, what do you think about it? Because I was going to hit on you again even before you just told me all that."

Carol looked at her. In her mind she heard Megan Sims' words but they were being said in Paul's voice "Get back in the game Carol." At that moment she knew exactly what she had to do. "I think it's possible that we should leave this place right now and go back to your hotel room so you can find out whether or not I'm everything you'd hoped."

With that they both leaned into each other and shared a brief kiss on the lips. Carol then turned and went out to the dance floor. She came up behind Abigail and tapped her on the shoulder. When Abigail turned around, Carol gave her a big hug and whispered in her ear "Don't wait up for me. And don't call the police if you wake up and I am not back in the room. I will be very safe and well taken care of." She pulled back and smiled at her daughter who smiled back. Then Carol turned, walked off the dance floor, took Elena by the arm and walked out of the club.

They sat next to each other in the Uber on the way back to the hotel. "So you were this close to me in that picture?" Carol asked.

"Yes, I was smiling so much because I was right up against your legs and I could feel them against me." was Elena's reply. With that she started running her hand up and down Carol's thighs. Carol looked at Elena, smiled and stroked the arm that was stroking her legs. They walked through the lobby arm and arm. They laughed in the elevator at the look on the clerk's face all the way up to Elena's floor. The giggled like they were back in college all the way to the room.

Once inside they started kissing each other in earnest. It was so passionate and so erotic. They tried to keep kissing as they threw off coats and tried to get off dresses. They wanted to strip naked but they wanted to hold each other as well. They would pull of a piece of clothing and then immediately reach for the other one and mash their lips together. Tongues searching for each other like the long-lost friends that their owners were. Now just in their bras and panties, Carol suddenly was not sure if this was right.

She pulled away from Elena for a moment and asked "Elena, I want to be clear about this between us. I really want this and I want this to go as far as you want to take this tonight. And I meant it when I said that I want us to stay in touch after we go back home. But I don't want to hurt you or make you think that this is going to kindle a romance that has waited dormant for all these years. This is not just about tonight, but it's not about forever either."

"No Carol. I know that whatever might have been is long since gone. But I would be lying if I said that I have not still fantasized about being with you all these years. And it is you that I want. The person you were is who I was in love with. And you are still that person. So while I am thrilled that we will be friends again going forward, I know it's just friends. Whether that's with or without benefits remains to be seen."

Carol smiled but then her smile turned to a devilish grin. "I never thought of myself as being someone's fantasy. But I kind of like the idea. So let's play it out. Now that I am in your dorm room what do you want to say to me? What do we do next?"

"Well why don't we go..."

"No Roman..." Elena was caught off guard by Carol using her college nickname (Short for Romanian, Elena's family ancestry) "...if we're in your dorm room and we just got back from practice, I want you to take off that sports bra and bring me those lovely titties of yours." "Certainly CC."

Elena was ecstatic. Not only was her fantasy about to come true but it seemed that Carol was buying into it fully which was only going to make it that much better. While she was removing her bra, Carol went over to the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress. Elena walked over to where Carol was sitting and stood directly in front of her. Carol reached out and put her arms around the small of Elena's back pulling her close and planting kisses on Elena's stomach. Elena reached down and put her arms around Carol's neck cradling her as he head tilted back and she gave a soft moan as Carol's lips and tongue moved across her midsection. Carol soon brought her hands to Elena's hips and walked her back a half step to give them a little separation. Elena's hand came to her sides as Carol reached up and began fondling Elena's breasts.

Carol was entirely into the moment, enthralled with the feel of Elena's mounds. They were a bit soft, but no more than a woman in her late forties might have. She also had very large areolas and very thick nipples which were already standing out very prominently. Carol brushed over these with her fingers slowly, admiringly. "God Roman, your breasts are exquisite."

Elena could not believe this was real. Carol McCafferty thought her breasts were exquisite. She had imagined Carol saying something like that hundreds of times, but to hear her say it live, for real, and with a tone of both awe and lust was beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

Elena felts Carol's arms wrap around her again, only this time Carol leaned back onto the bed and pulled Elena with her saying "Come here Roman. I've got to get those in my mouth." Elena put her arms out so she did not smother Carol. Her breasts were now right in Carol's face and Carol wasted no time taking full advantage of that situation.

She put her lips around the large and extended nipples and sucked like a hungry child. She then swirled her tongue all around the large areolas and across the puffy nipple. Each time her mouth came to be around Elena's nipple Carol sucked in as if she was taking a drink a thick milk shake. After several minutes she switched over to the other breast and began giving its areola and nipple the same treatment. Elena's nipples were like a dream to Carol and she kept worshiping her friend's breasts for a long time.

Elena did not seem to mind at all. She cooed and moaned and her breath became a bit ragged as Carol continued to lather her breasts with saliva. While Carol was using her mouth on one breast she was using a hand to fondle, squeeze and generally have contact with the other. Eventually Carol wedged her face in between Elena's breasts. She kissed her sternum and came up her chest kissing and placing little licks along Elena's neck. Carol rolled Elena to her side and scooted up so she was face to face with her and kissed her passionately on the lips. When she pulled back she said "Elena that was incredible. I am so wet just from playing with those gorgeous tits of yours."

Wanting to stay in character, Elena said "Thank you CC but remember, I invited you back to my dorm room so I could thank you for all the help you've been to me at practice. So let me get your clothes off and I can really thank you."

Carol realized her slip up and got back into character as she stood up and striped of the rest of her clothes. Elena did the same on the other side of the bed and quickly jumped back on laying on her back.

Carol said "Now your roommate isn't going to come in here anytime soon, right."

"No. She has dinner and then an evening class, so we have plenty of time." was Elena's reply.

"Good. Now stay right where you are because I know exactly how you can thank me." Carol got onto the bed and crawled up on her knees toward Elena. She lifted one leg over her prone friend and settled over her with her pussy right above Elena's face. Carol grabbed onto the headboard to steady herself and said "Okay Roman, show me how thankful you are."

Elena looked up at Carol's pussy. She was about to do something she had pretended to do a hundred times and she was reveling in the moment. She put her hands on Carol's butt cheeks and squeezed them hard. At the same time she flattened out her tongue and took a long swipe up the entire length of Carol's slit. The combined effect caused Carol to cry out "Ooohhh. Uuuhhh." as body registered the pain of the squeeze and the pleasure of the lick. Carol looked down between her legs and said "Oh you naughty girl you." Carol could only see Elena's eyes and part of her nose, but her eyes were lit with a playfulness and Carol assumed there was a smile on her face for a moment.

Elena now began to eat out Carol's pussy with a passion and lust born of years of longing. Elena had had her share of female lovers over the years and she threw every trick she had learned into the next twenty minutes.

Carol was transported to another level as Elena worked her over. Never having been particularly vocal she was very much caught up in this moment. She would say things like "Oh Roman, this is soooo goooood." She would also try to direct her a bit with comments like "Right there, right there, right there."

At one point Carol took one of her hands off the headboard and placed it on Elena's head. She messaged her scalp and while looking down said "Open your eyes sweetie." When Elena looked up and Carol saw the joy and passion within, she just smiled and said "You have such beautiful eyes."

This spurred Elena on to even greater efforts, eliciting an "Oooohhh Yesss. Ooohhhhh Fuck! Umphf." And finally an "Oh Roman yes! Oh I'm gonna cum! Oh Yes! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Carol's voice becoming a high pitched squeal and her orgasm overtook her and she came, releasing a torrent of her fluids out into Elena's mouth. What she was unable to swallow dripped down her cheeks and she continued to lick Carol through her tremendous orgasm.

But Elena was not finished. As Carol started to move off her, Elena took her hands off Carol's butt cheeks and wrapped them around her thighs keeping Carol right in place. With Carol's groin over her mouth Elena said "Anufer wun."

If Carol translated this correctly, it seemed that Elena wanted to give Carol another orgasm. Recognizing that Carol might be a little sensitive at the moment, Elena was placing little kisses on Carol's thighs and around her vaginal lips all while keeping a firm grip on Carol's thighs and keeping Carol on her face.

Carol had been coming down from her orgasm, but she felt her body begin to level off, then plateau and finally she started to feel that maybe another orgasm was beginning to build inside of her.

Carol set her knees in the bed, got a firm hold of the headboard and began to slowly grind herself over Elena's face. So that Elena could breathe Carol would come up on her knees and pull her pussy away for Elena's face periodically as she moved. When she would be up high like this, Elena would stick out her tongue as far as she could to be licking up and down Carol's slit. Carol would then thrust her pelvis forward and back and move her hips around to get the tongue exactly where she wanted it. Then she would sit back down a bit all but covering Elena's face and allowing the brunette to move her tongue around and inside Carol's now dripping tunnel.

Carol raised up one time very close to that second orgasm. At this point she was no longer thinking about how much pressure she may or may not be putting on Elena's face or her quad muscles which were yelping a bit at the exertion. She was just thrusting her pelvis back and forth as fast as she could and allowing whatever contact was occurring between her thighs to continue to provider her with the intense pleasure she was receiving.

Carol was also oblivious to the fact that Elena was no longer holding her thighs. Elena had let go of Carol and now had two fingers of her one hand inside her own pleasure center and was jilling herself to her own powerful orgasm. But even as she went over the precipice of her own pleasure, she kept her head up, despite her own neck muscles crying out much like Carol's quads.

Sensing that Carol needed one more big push, Elena took one of the two fingers which had just given her such pleasure, and which was now coated with her own love juice and moved it up toward Carol's back entrance. When Carol came back right over her face that last time, Elena reached forward and with her other hand spread one of Carol's butt cheeks and then brought her lubricated finger up and rubbed it around Carol anus for a few seconds before pushing it in to the second knuckle. This sent Carol right over the edge. Her hips began to spasm, moving her body forward and back. As she came forward her sex rubbed across Elena's mouth and as she went back she pushed against Elena's intruding finger. Each spasm was accentuated by an "Uhhh," from deep down in Carol's throat.

When the spasms finally stopped, Elena removed her finger from Carol's ass. The spasming had led to the entire finger being inside by the time Elena drew it out. Carol lifted her one leg up so she was no longer straddling Elena, who moved over a bit to give Carol more room on the bed. Carol then just flopped down on her side entirely spent. She was still breathing heavily for some time before she could speak. When she finally had enough air to carry her voice she said "Okay Roman. You can start the next game." Both women laughed hysterically for several minutes.

When both women finally stopped their laughter, they looked at each other and smiled as two friends who had just shared a great adventure would smile at each other. Carol spoke first. "Elena, I can't even begin to tell you how amazing that was. I just hope it was what you had been wishing it would be."

"Carol, it wasn't but that's okay. We're not young anymore, but this was real, not just a fantasy. So it was infinitely better. But I do have a favor to ask. In the fantasies there were various scenarios of how it would start or what we would do. But they always ended the same way. They all ended with me in your arms falling asleep with my head on your shoulder. I know I would be asking something of you we never talked about, but I would love it if you would spend the night and let me fall asleep in your arms."

Carol looked at her old friend and saw the wishing and the hopefulness in her eyes that she had heard in her voice. She did not hesitate with her answer. "If you'll let me, of course I will stay. Go turn out the lights and get under the covers with me."

Elena squealed with joy and popped out of the bed like the 19 year-old coed of her dreams. She quickly turned out the lights and hopping into the bed and under the covers and into Carol's waiting arms. The two women embraced and kissed. Elena's body melting into Carol's just as she always knew it would. She felt the warmth on her skin she had always knew would be there. She felt the powerful tenderness in the arms of the woman who she had always looked up to and wanted to very much to have her approval and affection. And at that moment she had it all.