Soccer Moms Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke the kiss and Elena burrowed herself against Carol's side and let the redhead envelope her in her arms. "Carol I want to thank you for a very special night."

"Oh, Elena, thank you. This night was more special to me than you can know." And with that Carol reached out and put her hand on Elena's head and pulled her to her shoulder. Carol lightly ran her fingers through Elena's hair and she sought out a hand of Elena's with her own hand and interlaced their fingers. And Carol fell asleep and had the best night's sleep she'd had in four months.

Carol woke up and found Elena snuggled up tight against her. Her generous breasts pressing against Carol's side. Elena's head was resting on her shoulder and her arm was crooked around Elena's head and lay on the bed behind her. Carol moved her hand and began absent-mindedly twirling her fingers through Elena's hair. It seemed so natural for this woman to be in her arms. And she loved the feel of having the soft body of a woman against her. However, she did miss being the one held. Paul had always held her but now he was gone. Jen Smith had held her and Carol felt as good in her arms as she ever had in Paul's. But Jen was with Sue now (because Susan did not like being called 'Sue' Carol would only call her Susan out loud. But in her own mind, she was always "Sue!") and so Carol contented herself with the intimacy of holding rather than the intimacy of being held.

Elena opened her eyes and looked at Carol. A big grin came on her face and she wrapped her arms fully around Carol and gave her a big hug. Elena said "You know, I was awake for like a minute but at first I did not open my eyes. I was afraid that when I opened them, you would be gone and this whole night was just a dream. But I could feel the warmth of your body and I felt you playing with my hair and I knew that last night had been real. And I opened my eyes, and there you were."

"Where else would I be Elena."

"So it's not Roman this morning?"

"I'd prefer not. Last night that role play was great and I am glad we did that. It definitely made the whole experience that much better. And I want you to understand how much it moved me that I was your fantasy. And because of that I wanted to try to give you some of that if I could. But the person I wanted to try to give that fantasy was you, not 30 years ago you, but right now you."

Elena smiled and asked "Well, can right now me pleasure you like 30 years ago me did last night." Carol got a smile on her face and said "I don't know. 30 years ago you set a pretty high bar last night."

Elena accepted the challenge saying "Let's see what I can do."

The two women began kissing. This was eventually followed by some light petting, which led to some heavy petting. When Elena began to feel Carol's clit beginning to emerge from its hood, she sat up on her heels, took one of Carol legs and spread it wide and climbed in between them. She then put three of her fingers in her mouth and coated them with her saliva. Next, she took her fingers out and began to pinched and rub one of her nipples, making it big and hard.

Carol watched mesmerized still at the shear size of Elena's nipples. Their length, their thickness, their circumference were all just so wonderfully large. And as Elena played with the one nipple it seemed to grow even larger and stiffer. Elena then leaned down with her head above Carol's stomach. She looked into her friend's eyes and smiled a wicked smile. As she laid down on her side, she turned perpendicular to Carol who was forced to lift her one leg and then lay that across Elena's hip.

Elena then took into her hand the same breast that was topped with the nipple she had just stiffened. She adjusted herself so that the now hardened nipple was just hovering above Carol's partially extended clitoris. Elena that moved her breast down so that the nipple made contact with Carol's clit and began moving her breast which in turn caused the nipple to rub against Carol's clit.

"OOHHH!" was Carol's immediate reaction.

Elena asked "Do you like that?" while at the same time she continued to rub Carol's clit.

"Uuuhhhh! Yeah, that's... ooohhhhh." Carol was having trouble forming her words or making a clear thought and each time the hard nub of the nipple rubbed against her now completed exposed clitoris, she was getting a jolt throughout her entire body.

As Carol's pussy began to generate more and more wetness from the pleasure she was receiving, Elena switched up what she was doing. She began allowing her entire breast to rub up and down Carol's entire slit. She used her hand now to spread Carol's lips open and pushed down with her chest allowing part of her breast to rub Carol's inner lips as Elena continued to go up and down between Carol's thighs.

Elena's areola and nipple were getting wet from all the juices that were emanating between Carol's legs and she would rub them up and around keeping Carol's clitoris and the surrounding area slick as the rest of her fleshy breast moved back and forth and all around Carol's vagina and clitoris.

As Carol's moans turned into grunts and her breath became shorter, Elena knew she was close. She moved up Carol's body and again began to use her fingers to manipulate Carol's clitoris. Elena was furiously rubbing her fingers back and forth across Carol's now throbbing clit and she put her breast, slick with Carol's own sweet nectar right against Carol's mouth. Carol latched on like a baby who had missed a few meals. She sucked on the huge nipple greedily, secretly enjoying her own taste on this erotic treat.

The pleasure now from Elena's fingers was reaching a crescendo and Carol started to cum, moaning around the breast in her mouth as her hips bounced up and down against the hand at her sex.

Carol had to let the nipple loose from her mouth as she needed to take larger gulps of air to catch her breath. Elena adjusted her position so that the two women were lying right next to each other, their foreheads touching their eyes looking right into the other's. Carol recovered enough to speak and said "Elena, I never had anyone do that. It was...Wow!"

Elena giggled and said "I get that a lot."

"I bet you do. Do you want me to try it on you?"

"Actually Carol, no. First off, it's kind of my move. Besides, I want you to show me something you do that maybe I haven't seen before."

Carol thought for a moment as said "There is something Paul and I did, but I think I can modify it a bit for you."

Elena smiled and said "What do you need me to do?"

"Go stand at the foot of the bed." The two women got out on opposite sides of the bed and moved around to the foot of the bed. "Okay put your one knee up on the bed. It's low enough you should be able to balance, but feel free to lean forward a little and use you arms for support as well if you need to."

Elena got herself into the position as Carol instructed and Carol got next to her, Carol's left hip right up against Elena's right hip. Carol now leaned forward and pulled Elena's hair to one side exposing her neck.

Carol leaned forward putting her own knee on the bed and reaching out with her right hand to steady herself. Carol started placing little kisses on Elena's neck and shoulder. Carol then moved the kisses down Elena's back and eventually Carol had both her feet back on the floor. She continued planting little kisses on Elena's back while she used one hand to reach under and begin playing with Elena's hanging breasts and still extremely stiff nipples.

Upon reaching the small of Elena's back, Carol stood up and with one hand she began rubbing and kneading Elena's butt cheeks while her other hand reached underneath and started stroking her hand palm up along the entire length of Elena's vagina. Every now and then Carol would switch hands but continued the same motion.

Elena was responding to the pleasurable stimulation with little coos and moans. As the pleasure increased, Elena began to start having fluids begin to seep out of her body and onto her vaginal lips. This was the sign Carol had been waiting for.

With her right hand underneath her friend, Carol began to rub her hand harder and a little faster. This not only allowed Carol's finger deeper access through Elena's slit, it increased the overall level of arousal and it also lubricated Elena's pussy and Carol's fingers.

Sensing her fingers were sufficiently wet, Carol switched hands again. This time she eased the middle finger inside Elena's sex while at the same time she moved her other hand to Elena's ass. Carol took her three middle fingers which had the coating of Elena's juice on them. She used the pointer and ring fingers to get some separation of Elena's ass cheeks and rubbed her wet middle finger all across Elena's pucker. Carol felt Elena's ass clench and she asked "Is this alright Elena."

"Well, I haven't done a lot of this and some of what I did was not great. But I know I can trust you. I was just a little surprised. But please, keep going. This is feeling wonderful so far. I'll let you know if I want you to stop." Carol felt Elena's entire backside relax and so she felt she could continue with her plan.

Carol's plan was simple enough. She would continue to penetrate Elena's vagina with fingers on her left hand while she would play with her ass with her right hand. As Elena got more and more aroused, Carol would start adding fingers from her left hand and start exploring a little more with her right.

Eventually, Carol had three fingers thrusting in and out of Elena's pussy while the middle finger on her right hand was wiggling inside Elena's ass. Elena was now awash in a sea of pleasure and she was humping back against Carol's hands with such abandon that Carol finally stopped moving her hands. She locked her wrists tight and let Elena thrust back and forth against Carol's invading digits.

When Elena realized that Carol had stopped moving her hands and it was up to Elena to control the action, she started humping back with reckless abandon. Her grunts now because shouts as each thrust back against Carol's hands caused Elena to release sounds as if the force of the contact with Carol was traversing her body and coming out her mouth.

Finally as the pleasure reached it's full extend she called out "Carol, I'm going to cum."

Carol replied "Do it Elena, please. Cum for me." Elena thrust back one final time and the shout seemed to just end in her mouth. Her body shuddered and Carol felt Elena's insides clamp to her fingers on two different hands in two different locations.

As her body recovered, Elena rose up on her knee and leaned back into Carol. Carol set her feet to hold herself up and still be able to help support Elena. She put her right arm around Elena's stomach to help hold her steady while with her left arm she reached up and allowed her fingers to gently stroke Elena's areolas and nipples.

Carol whispered into her ear "Thank you."

"Why thank me, I should be thanking you." Elena responded.

Carol explained "This is the first time I've had sex since Paul died. I haven't even masturbated. For about three years before he died, our sex life had really become something special. And we had plans to make it even more special. And when he died I felt like our plans died too. But a friend recently made me realize that while the plan had to be changed it did not have to end. And I know this sounds corny, but I don't think Paul would have wanted me to stop. And then here you are. Still as gorgeous and sexy as you ever were. And you tell me I was your fantasy. How can that not make me feel so special. And I thought I might never feel special again. So that is why I want to thank you.

Elena turned out of Carol's grasp so she could sit on the bed and she patted the spot next to her so Carol would sit as well. Elena took her hand and said "Okay, you're welcome. But I still have to thank you. When I was first getting used to my sexuality I wanted to be with you so much. You seemed like the perfect person for me to be with, not just woman, but person. And so after all these years I still would fantasize about you from time to time."

"And now you finally made my fantasy a reality and it was so much more than I ever imagined. And I want to thank you for that. But I do need something else from you. Now the fantasy is gone, replaced by the reality. And I want to fill that void with your friendship. Because I can tell you are still that amazing person I knew back in college and now that the fantasy is fulfilled, I still want you to be in my life going forward on some level, any level. You promised we were going to still be friends after this and I just want to make sure you still mean to keep that promise."

Carol could see in Elena's eyes a desire. Not a sexual desire, but a need nonetheless. A need to know that this had been more than just a fling for Carol. More than her just "getting back on the horse" as it were after Paul's death. And as she had learned from Jessica, this was supposed to be about connections. "Elena, last night and this morning were amazing. I can't even explain to you how wonderful you made me feel. But the best part of this weekend is not the sex, it is that I have back a friendship that had slipped away a long time ago and now had been rekindled."

"So yes, this was something far more to me than a fun night. And yes, I want us to keep this reconnection going. And I don't know if we will ever do what we did again, but I know I hope that we can at some point. Because it was very special and not just physically."

The two women embraced and kissed. However, the morning was already moving along and Carol had to get back to her hotel. They dressed and Carol called for an Uber. While they waited, they kissed a little and hugged a lot. When it was time for Carol to go, Elena stopped her at the door and said "You know, your friend may have been right about there being someone from our soccer team who was lusting after you back then and it might not have meant me."

Carol smiled back and said "Well, if you find out that there was someone else, you have my number now, have them give me a call." And with that Carol turned and walked toward the lobby and out to the waiting car.

When Carol opened the door to her hotel room, it was to find her daughter Abigail tapping her feet and looking very cross at her. Abigail said "Another few minutes and I would have called the police you know."

"Well as you can see I'm fine." said Carol trying to keep her voice light. But Abigail had been sitting up for several hours now very worried and very confused about her Mother's actions.

"What the hell is going on Mom?"

Carol's voice lost its airy quality. "First I'm your Mother so you drop that tone."

"Well what are you a nymphomaniac or something?"

At that Carol actually laughed. "Sit down honey. I tried to explain this to you once but let me try again. Your Father and I had only about three years when it was just us. And we loved each other and we loved "us." But when you came along, "us" changed. And I loved that it changed and your Father loved that it changed. And much of what made us happy and what made us feel fulfilled was being your parents and your sisters' parents."

"But when Katie was finally getting ready to leave, "us" went back to just him and I. And we loved that too. And as you know we, or to keep the analogy "us" started to share some things that we never could have shared when "us" included you girls. And I feel I need to stress this, there never is and never was and never will be any regret that somehow we lost out on something raising you girls. But the change in circumstances allowed for a change in what we wanted to do now that you were all living your own lives. And I am sorry if this bothers you, but we enjoyed the hell at out it. And we would have kept enjoying the hell out of it if he hadn't been taken from me so cruelly."

"Now maybe when your kids are all grown, you and Peter will make similar choices to what your Father and I made. Or maybe you won't. Either way those are your choices to make. But we made ours and I have no intention of apologizing for them to anyone, including you. And even though he is gone I am going to continue to make my choices for me as I see fit. And again no intention of apologizing for any of it."

"I just had some really amazing sex with a woman who has apparently been fantasizing about me for 30 years and so I feel pretty damn good right now. And if you bring me down from this high, woe be unto you. I kid you not. So, are we clear now about all this.?!?"

"Yes Mom."

"Good!"

Abigail started to open her mouth and then closed it a few times before she meekly let out "So, she fantasized about you from back in college?"

"Yes. What you don't think your Mom has it in her to be enticing."

"No it's not that. It's just...It was really amazing?"

"Yes it was."

"And it was with a woman?"

Carol halted a second or two before answering wondering where this was heading "Yes, it was."

Abigail let that answer sit for while before asking "What's that like?"

"Glorious. Do you want any more details than that?"

"Actually Mom, no. Let's just leave it at that."

Carol gave her eldest daughter a big hug and said "I appreciate that you were worried about me. And you have been there for me these last few months and even if I seemed out of it, and maybe it was, I did notice it. And I love you for it."

"I know you have had to put some of your own life on hold to come help me. And I know Peter has been holding down the fort while you've been helping me. So I want to thank both you and him. You both mean the world to me and I would like to spoil your children rotten."

"The stage of my life where I was raising children is done. And I think I did a decent job of it, but now there is a new stage of my life. We have to have an understanding about this, adult to adult. Because even if you don't agree with it, I don't want you judging me for my choices. Are we good?"

"Yes Mom, we're good. And by the way, I think you did an excellent job as a parent."

"Thanks sweety. Now if you don't mind, I really need to take a shower.