Soccer Moms Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well just let me know if you need any help." and with that, the clerk walked away.

Carol asked Jessica "Why did you say I was your Mother?"

"If she thought we were just two ladies in here, she would have thought we were fooling around and might have kicked us out of the store. But if we are Mother/Daughter, we wouldn't be fooling around so she just let it go."

"Brilliant. Although we were fooling around."

"Yeah but she doesn't need to know that." Both women laughed at that.

Jessica and Carol looked into the mirror at the dress. No one could tell that Carol's nipples were very hard under the dress even without a bra on, so they decided that this dress was definitely a keeper.

Now they switched to the dresses that Jessica picked out. The first one was an off white dress the had a collar up to Carol's neck, but it was also sleeveless. It was also form fitting. Jessica had to zip it up for Carol for her to get it on. Once on, a quick look in the mirror showed that unlike the red dress, this one made it very obvious that Carol's nipples were still hard. It was not constricting but it was tight. The hem was barely at Carol's mid thigh.

"I don't know Jessica, I'm not sure about this one."

"You're not seeing what I am seeing." said Jessica from behind. Carol turned around and looked at the back of the dress in the mirror. Carol liked how her ass looked. Not as much as some people but she certainly liked how it looked in this dress.

"I'm not sure this is the kind of dress I would wear just out with the other parents after a game. But I do like how I look in it. So let's call this a keeper too."

The next dress was a sun dress similar to the one Carol had picked out. But everything about it was just a little bit more revealing. The shoulders were completely bare. The cut was tight like on the red dress. The hem stopped just a scooch past mid thigh. The neckline allowed some of her breasts and cleavage to show. The best way to describe the dress was "flirty."

"It's nice Jessica but it might be a little too much?"

"Or it might be just enough. Maybe some of these other couples will need just a little push to let them open up and have some of the experiences you've had. You could be their guide. This is not full on slut open for business, but it could be "I'm available if you're brave enough to ask."

"Oh you're terrible. I am not going to these games to try to hook up with the other parents."

"I am not suggesting that you are. I'm just saying why not throw that line in the water and see if anyone bites."

Carol said absolutely not to that idea, but she did take the dress.

The last outfit that Jessica had picked out was in her words "full on slut open for business." It was a hot pink blouse with a plunging neckline that went below her breasts. The blouse then only had two buttons at that point and the shirt hung open from just above Carol's navel. There was a black mini skirt with it that was way up Carol's thigh and barely covered her ass.

Even as she was dressing, Carol knew she would not get this, but she decided she would put it on, just to see how it looked. When she looked in the mirror and saw this incredibly sexy looking woman, she almost could not believe it was her.

Yes, the outfit was over the top, but it was over the top because of how sexy she looked in it. So even thought she knew she would never wear it, she stood for a minute looking at herself in the glass and feeling good about herself. "I wonder if any of those cheeerleaders in high school could still pull this off and I wonder how many of the boys would wish they had chased after me instead of the cheerleaders." she thought.

Jessica came up behind her. She put a hand around Carol's waist and stuck a finger in Carol's exposed belly button. "Have you ever thought of getting a belly button piercing?" Jessica whispered in her ear.

Having been deep in her own thoughts, Carol was surprised when Jessica was right behind her, but it was a pleasant surprise. "No. I think I am too old for a belly button piercing."

"You're as old as you feel Carol and I think you feel great." With that Jessica reached into the loose blouse and began to fondle Carol's breasts while at the same time she began placing soft kisses all over Carol's shoulders and neck.

Carol loved how it felt, but she was very much aware that they were still in a public retail store. She said "Jessica, what are you doing?"

"Mrs. Rogers, I think I'm trying to seduce you." Carol let Jessica continued for a while longer but eventually pulled away.

Carol turned around and put her arms around Jessica and looked straight into her eyes. "You have seduced me honey, but I want this to be better than we can do here. What do you say to lunch and a nooner?"

"I'd say no one uses that term anymore, but the idea is wonderful. So how about we go to lunch and then we'll Nexflix and chill?"

"If you're telling me that's the same thing, then I'm in. Now I want to take the red dress I picked out and the sun dress you picked out. And I want that first dress of yours although I am not taking that to any of Katie's soccer games."

"Okay you finish getting dressed and I'll take these out to the counter." When Jessica got out there, she told the clerk "Please put this blouse and skirt aside. She doesn't want to get this but I want to surprise her."

"That's mine. I am sure your mother will look great in it." The clerk's stressing of that word made it clear to Jessica that her rouse had failed. But she remained nonplussed and simply said "Yes. Yes she will."

Carol came out of the dressing room and paid for the clothes. As they walked out to the car, Jessica said "Oh! I forgot my wallet in there. Go ahead and get in, I'll be right back." Jessica went back into the store, paid for the outfit and told the clerk she would be in to pick it up next week. Then Jessica went out to the car and they drove to lunch.

When they got to the hotel room, both beds were made. Carol looked over at the bed and said "it's such a shame to mess up this excellent work."

"No it isn't." said Jessica and she grabbed the comforter at the top by the pillows and pulled it completely off the bed and threw it on the other bed. Then she turned to Carol and said "this Nexflix and chill usually includes watching some tv first, but if you're willing, we can skip that."

"That would be fine by me." said Carol and she began stripping her clothes off. Jessica followed suit and they were soon both naked by the bed.

Jessica looked at Carol and said "Since the teasing at the store was my idea, how about you decide what we do now."

Carol got a devilish smile on her face and said "Sounds good to me. Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

Jessica went to the middle of the bed and assumed the position and looked back over her shoulders at Carol who was climbing onto the bed behind her from the very foot.

As Carol approached Jessica she said "You were very naughty at the store today weren't you."

"Yes. I..." Thwack! Jessica's words were cut short when Carol slapped her hand hard on Jessica's butt cheek. At first Carol was afraid she might have gone too hard but when Jessica did not raise any objection, she continued.

"And you lied to the sales clerk and told her that you and Mommy had bumped heads."

"Yes." Thwack!

"But we didn't bump heads, did we?"

"No." Thwack!

"You were pulling Mommy's nipples."

"I like Mommy's nipple's." Thwack!

"You liked making Mommy's nipples all hard?"

"Yes." Thwack!

"Well, we'll see about that." Thwack! "Now turn around."

Jessica turned around and faced Carol.

"Okay I want you to suck and lick one of my nipples and get it all wet with your spit while you're at it."

Jessica didn't know where Carol was going with this. But she was enjoying the play acting and she certainly wasn't adverse to sucking on Carol's nipple for a little bit.

Carol put her hands around one of her breasts and held it up to Jessica's mouth. Then she just allowed Jessica to pleasure her tit for her. Carol's head lolled back and after a while she could feel that her one nipple was as hard as it ever was. "Lay down on your back and spread you legs as wide as you can."

Again Jessica complied and Carol moved her body overtop of Jessica's legs. Carol again grabbed her one breast in her hands and leaned her body down in between Jessica's legs. Then she made little adjustments to line up her breast with Jessica's clitoris.

Jessica said "Carol what are you doing down th...uuuuuhhhhhhh!" Carol took her hard nipple and rubbed it directly on Jessica's clitoris. No one had ever done this to Jessica before and as good as it actually felt, the novelty and the naughtiness factor exponentially increased the overall pleasure. Remembering this being done to her, Carol tried to recreate all the moves Elena Menescu had used on her.

Carol was using her hand to rub her nipple back and forth across Jessica's clitoris. As Jessica continued to moan, Carol began expanding the length of her movements, causing her breast to eventually be rubbing up and down Jessica's entire groin area.

Carol suddenly got an inspiration. She got up and knelt on the side of Jessica at her hip so she was perpendicular to Jessica. She leaned over her and let both of her breasts hang down in between Jessica's thighs. Then she started to sway side to side, causing both of her breasts to rub along Jessica's vagina.

Jessica was moaning and taking in the new sensations as Carol soft breasts and hard nipples gave her contrasting sensations between her legs. All she could say was "Oh Carol this is so wild."

Eventaully Carol could feel Jessica's juices begin to overflow her pussy and leak out onto her breasts as they swayed back and forth over Jessica. Carol finally could not wait any longer. She quickly pivoted back and got her whole body in between Jessica's thighs and brought her face right up to Jessica's pussy.

Carol's lips and tongue were all over Jessica. Carol was taking Jessica's labia between her own lips and sucking on them. She was licking up and down deep in between those lips and pushing her tongue inside Jessica's entrance.

This was bringing immense pleasure to Jessica and she called out "Oh Yes Carol. That's it. Oh, that feels so good. Oh yeah. Oh Carol, don't forget my clit, rub my clit honey." Carol immediately brought one of her hands up to Jessica's clit and began rubbing it back and forth trying to increase her pleasure.

"Harder and faster Carol. Harder and faster."

Carol began rubbing her hand as quick as she could while she continued kissing and licking all over Jessica's pleasure center.

Finally she had gotten Jessica to that ultimate moment of bliss. "Oh God Carol! Fuck! I'm gonna cum honey keep going. Oh yeah! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" And as that last cry left her mouth, Jessica began grinding her hips upward and rubbing her pussy all over Carol's face.

Carol kept her position steady and let Jessica grind out her orgasm across her face. She was drenched in Jessica's cum, but that was fine as it was a testament to how much pleasure she had given this incredible young woman.

Eventually, Jessica lay back fully on the bed. Carol planted a bunch of short kisses on her thighs and then moved out from between her legs and laid down next to Jessica, Carol's face covered in Jessica's girl cum.

Jessica said "As much as I got on your face, I think there is even more on the mattress."

"Well, that's why we have a sex bed and a sleep bed." Carol got up out of the bed and offered her hand to Jessica. The younger woman took the hand and let Carol pull her up and out of the sex bed. Then they pulled the sex bed comforter and the sleep bed comforter and threw them on the floor. They did not want them to get all wet by throwing them on the sex bed. They stayed naked and Jessica got in the bed, pushed the pillows aside and sat up with her back against the headboard.

"Carol, we didn't have any dinner but lunch was late. Can we sit up and talk a little while before we go to sleep."

"Sure dear. That sounds like it would be lovely." Jessica stayed where she was but spread her legs and patted the mattress right in front of her. Carol got the idea. She sat down in between Jessica's legs and leaned her body up against the younger woman's body. Carol's legs were straight out and Jessica brought her legs up and turned them in, sitting up almost cross legged with her feet in Carol's lap. Carol began rubbing her hands up and down Jessica's legs and Jessica was running her fingers through Carol's hair and massaging her shoulders.

Jessica asked "Carol, can we have a bit of a serious talk for a while?"

"Sure Jess. What do you want to talk about?"

"You once said you were proud of me. Are you still proud of me?"

"Very much so. I think what you have accomplished is impressive. I only ever wondered if it was appropriate for me to use the word "proud."

"Well, it means a lot to me. I've never told you much about my upbringing. I'll spare you the more gory details. Suffice it to say that when I was 16, I learned that the day I turned 18 my parents planned to kick me out of their house. Since I was going to graduate from high school about a month before my eighteenth birthday, I got a plan in place. With the help of my school guidance counsellor, I got everything set up to come here for my undergraduate work. Within a week after graduation, I was gone."

"That's awful that you had to go through with that Jess, although it some ways it only makes me prouder."

"Well, my parents wanted me gone, but on their own terms. They raised a stink with the school district and the guidance counsellor got into some hot water. She kept in touch through my first semester in college. But then she had a baby and she went to a better school district and we lost touch. And so for a long time, I've had nobody who cared about me or my success or my life."

"Oh, come on dear. You've told me about all the people you've met and how you've made connections. Remember I've been on your Facebook page. There are a lot of people out there who think highly of you."

"Yes Carol. There are people I know. People who I like and who like me. But how many congratulations cards do you think I got for getting my Master's Degree? One."

Carol leaned forward and turned toward Jessica saying "Well I sent you one." Jessica met her eyes and Carol realized that was the one about which Jessica was talking.

"Oh." was all Carol said and she turned back and leaned back into Jessica.

Jessica continued "How many birthday cards did I get last year? One." Carol knew by the way Jessica said it that it was the one Carol had sent her.

Carol did not turn around this time, but she said "I have this year's at home in the envelope but I didn't think it would be right to just hand it to you early so I planned to mail it after I got home."

Jessica leaned forward and kissed the top of Carol's scalp as a thank you for the coming card.

How many Christmas Cards do you think I got last year?"

"One?"

"No. Two. Megan Sims also sent me one."

That evoked a brief chuckle from Carol.

Jessica continued "But even that gets traced back to you. One of the worst days for you and yet you were still thinking of me and trying to give me something."

"Well, I was also hoping that Megan was going to get something special. Remember I know who I was trying to hook her up with."

"Well, thank you. But my point is you are the one person in my life that cares about my life. Not just the intimacy we've shared by just how I'm doing day to day. So if you wonder if it is appropriate for you to say you are proud of me, please know that it matters to me that I make you proud of me."

Carol again leaned forward and turned around but this time Jessica also leaned forward and embraced Carol, the younger woman pulling the older woman into her body. Although they were both naked, this hug was essentially chaste, a sign of the genuine affection their shared for each other. Not a romantic love, but a love nonetheless.

When Jessica finally let go of Carol, she gave her a brief peck on the lips and said "Well since this is the sleep bed, maybe we should go to sleep."

Carol looked at her and said "I think you're right. But while I am not hungry now, I am going to be starving by morning. So I think we will get up early and go to breakfast and then I want to do something fun for the day. You know the area so you'll have to figure that out for us tomorrow."

"I know what would be fun, but we'd have to go over to the sex bed to do it."

"Well, we can do that too, but I want to do some fun stuff tomorrow besides the sex."

As they lay together naked and went to sleep, Carol wished that Paul could have been there with them. Carol always thought that Paul had a gift of recognizing people who would be able to be successful. He always knew who to cultivate at work to become the next batch of project managers and supervisors. And he had always said that Jessica had that quality and was going to be successful. And Carol knew just how proud Paul would be of Jessica if he were there at that moment.

Jessica again woke up first and tried to rouse Carol. Carol muttered something about being on vacation and went back to sleep. Jessica showered and then came out, this time insisting that Carol get up. Jessica got dressed as Carol finally started to get herself ready as well. Since they had ended up not having dinner the night before, Carol was hungry and that finally got her up and going.

Carol and Jessica then went to a local branch of a national chain that stressed its breakfast expertise and they both ate well. Then they headed off for a bit of a drive to a not too distant National Park with beautiful vistas and lovely scenery.

When they got back to town it was time for dinner and Carol insisted they go to the restaurant where they had had lunch that first time they met. Jessica was not as sure if the connection to Paul might make Carol sad, but she thought pressing Carol on it might make things worse. As it was, Carol was a bit melancholy during their meal. She did spend a lot of time pointing out where they sat and what they said.

Jessica tried to politely change the subject one time, but Carol perisisted. "Jessica, it's okay. Yes I am a bit sad about Paul not being here. But you have to know that day was one of the best days we ever had together that was just him and I. And you were a big part of it. So while I am a bit sad about Paul, the memories of that day are priceless to me."

When they got back to the hotel room Jessica asked about what to do next. Carol said "Well to be honest I feel kind of wiped out right now, but I might rally. So here is what I would suggest: We'll get naked like last night; will sit in the sleep bed; if I fall asleep I am already there; and if I rally we can always move over to the sex bed. How does that sound?"

"I think that is very well planned out and I couldn't have done any better."

So they each stripped down and got into bed and sat in the same position they had been in the previous night. Once again Jessica sat up against the headboard and Carol snuggled into Jessica's body. However, this time Jessica kept her legs spread out and her back straight up as she wanted to have more freedom of movement. "So what do should we talk about?" asked Carol.

In this position Carol head was up against Jessica's shoulder and with a slight turn of her head, Jessica was able to speak right into Carol's ear. "Well, you've heard of a Venn Diagram, haven't you?" As she finished speaking, Jessica began placed light kisses on Carol's neck and shoulder.

"Hhhhmmm. That feels really nice. And yes, I've heard of a Venn Diagram."

Jessica now reached under Carol's arms with her own and reached around to start lightly playing with Carol's nipples. She also continued to punctuate her words with the same light kisses she continued to place on Carol's neck and shoulder and even up to Carol's earlobes. "Well I think there should be the two circles...(kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss)...one is people you love and one is people you have sex with. (kiss, kiss, kiss).