Soccer Moms Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jessica, this feels so lovely. I think I am definitely rallying. Okay two circles. If you keep doing what you're doing I promise to keep listening, although it is already starting to get a little hard to pay attention."

"So of course there are people you love like family who at least most of us do not have sex with. And there are people that we have sex with that we do not necessarily love." Jessica now brought one of her hands down and running her hand across Carol's midsection.

Carol reached out one of her hands and placed it over Jessica's and let Jessica's movements direct her own. This meant that both of their hands were working back and forth. Her head slumped back into Jessica's shoulder a little more. "Oh sweetie, this just feels soooo nice. I am feeling so relaxed but it is not making me tired. Okay so not loving people you have sex with?"

"Yes Carol. I think that is one of the things your generation still has wrong. There is this belief that sex and love are inextricably connected, but they're not. And I think you finally came to understand that, didn't you?" Jessica now brought their entwined hands down between Carol's legs and began slowly rubbing around her whole vaginal area.

"You mean like the Henderson's?"

"Yes. and from what you said you and Paul were planning to do more of that." Knowing that this reference to Paul might provoke a bit of sadness for Carol, Jessica increased the pace with which she was moving their hands around Carol's vagina.

"We were." Carol was saddened by the thought of losing Paul and their missing out on their plans for swinging. But Carol's body also registered the faster pace of the hands over her sex and the corresponding pleasure.

"And while I hope I am not being presumptuous, I would like to think that I am in the area where the two circles intersect?"

"Oh honey, you definitely are." Jessica now began to very deliberate run their hands up and down the length of Carol's slit, allowing her fingers to drag between Carol's labia, increasing the arousal that Carol was feeling.

"And I am guessing there are a few of us in there?"

"Yes. And by the way what you are doing right now is making me very wet, but I don't want to move so I think this has to become the sex bed for tonight."

"Fair enough. But we know there is a difference even for those of us in the intersection of the circles. I know you love me on some level. I know you love Megan on some level. But you don't love either of us the way you loved Paul."

Jessica had planned this talk in her mind during the drive back from the National Park. Carol's calling her "Jen" again convinced Jessica that Carol had very deep, very unresolved feelings for Jen and those needed to get resolved if Carol and Jen were going to be able to co-exist as in-laws. She wanted Carol to hear this but be otherwise distracted so that she would not immediately react to it. But it would still be there in her mind and when she had some time, she might think about it more deeply on her own. And she knew the more that Paul came into the conversation, it would make Carol unhappy. But for this to lead where she wanted it to go this was necessary.

In order to increase the distraction, Jessica, let one of her fingers enter inside of Carol. "Now I have to talk about the other mistake your generation makes that I think you still make as well. You guys think of love as a zero sum game. It's not. You can be completely in love with more than one person. And your love of one person doesn't detract from the amount you love the other person."

Now that Jessica was finishing up what she wanted to say, she focused all of her effort on what her hands were doing for Carol. She now put a second finger in and thrust them in and out of Carol with abandon. Her other hand had been mauling Carol's breasts but now she took one nipple in between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. At that same moment she whispered into Carol's ear "Come for me baby."

An interesting thing about whispers, they make the voice less distinctive. Someone's voice you know from hearing them speak, you might not know if they came up to you sight unseen and whispered. So between the whisper and the fact that there was were fingers banging away inside her and the pinching of her already hardened nipple to help distract her, Carol just heard a voice that spoke those words.

Jessica had no idea of the special significance to Carol about being called "baby." She just wanted to say something sexy and endearing as Carol succumb to her bliss. But those words, at that moment, with all that was going through her body at that time prompted Carol to respond.

"OH GOD YES, JEN! MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU!" Only this time, Carol heard herself.

At first her orgasm was sweeping through her and her body had to finish responding to that. When things had finally run their course, Carol turned around and said "Jessica I am very sorry about that."

"About what?"

"About calling out someone else's name?"

"Carol, you didn't call out someone else's name, you called out Jen's name."

"I know whose name I used but I don't see what that has to do with anything." Carol's tone had become waspish and Jessica did not want them to have an argument, but this had actually created an opening for her to explore this with Carol more than she had even planned and so she pressed on.

"Carol, I hadn't said anything yet because I wasn't sure how to bring it up or even if I should bring it up, but I am sure now. You call me 'Jen' on Friday night too."

Carol was now doubly embarrassed and that in turn was starting to manifest in anger toward Jessica for not simply accepting her apology and dropping this. "So are you psychoanalyzing me?"

"No Carol. From a psychology standpoint, there is not enough information to reach a valid conclusion. But as your friend, as someone who loves you, you need to face the fact that you still have very strong feelings for Jen. I think you are still in love with her, full on romantic love. I think you never would fully admit to yourself how you felt about her because to you that would mean she was getting some of your love for Paul. That zero sum game. The reason Jen being with Susan bothered you so much was because you saw it being a barrier to you and Jen."

Carol was still wrestling with herself about the truth of what Jessica was saying. She had invested a lot of her time and energy making herself believe her story that her only feelings for Jen were an infatuation tied to Jen being her first female lover. And here was this young grad student cutting through her story like a hot knife through butter. "Okay Jessica, but even if you are right, and I am not saying you are correct about any of this (she was 100% dead center correct about it), why does it even matter if Jen is with Sue?"

"It matters because she is going to be a part of your life going forward because of the girls getting married. You have to be fully honest with yourself if you are going to work past where you are now."

"And where am I now?" Carol snapped

"You are still in love with her, but you are jealous and angry and it has hurt the relationship with each other. But loving someone like that is a beautiful thing. And even if life won't allow for this love to flourish and even if her relationship with Susan is a barrier to that, you have to not allow that to sully such a beautiful thing."

"And how do I do that?" Jessica detected a slight shift in Carol's tone. Somewhere inside herself, Carol knew what Jessica was saying was true but part of why Carol never wanted to face it was because she had no idea what to do about it.

Jessica said "By focusing on what the love is and not what it isn't. I don't know her at all, but she must be quite an exceptional person if you feel this strongly about her. Cherish what you feel and just be thankful for what she returns to you. Don't get sidetracked by what you are not getting."

"Jessica, I'll be honest. I don't think you're right about most of what you said. But I know it came from a place of concern for me and wanting me to be happy. And for that I thank you. And I promise, I will give it more thought. But not tonight. I have two days of driving ahead of me and I can do some thinking then."

Carol then added "And I do have to be honest, I am now really tired and I have to go to sleep. So I have to go over to the sleep bed now."

Jessica asked "Am I allowed to come over too."

"Oh dear of course you are, whenever you want. I just thought that since unfortunately I have left you, how shall we say it, 'unfulfilled' tonight you might want to do something about that. But you'd have to stay on the sex bed. I am so tired you won't keep me up if that's your plan."

"I'd be happy to just cuddle up with you and go to sleep too. We'll be rushed in the morning and while I am sure we'll stay in touch, who knows when we'll cross paths again."

'Well if worst comes to worst honey, we'll see each other at the wedding."

Do you think the girls will invite me?"

"If they don't, you'll be my plus one."

The two women laughed for a while and then Jessica got out of the bed. She offered her hand to Carol and helped her get out of the sex bed and they moved over to the sleep bed. They got under the sheet and lay down spooning together. Since Carol was going to be heading home tomorrow and had a lot of driving ahead of her, she did not think about what Jessica had said, she would do that in the car. And with that decided, she quickly fell asleep.

The next morning they rushed to get packed and out of the room. Carol dropped Jessica off at her apartment. Jessica leaned over and gave Carol a kiss goodbye and got out of the car. The passenger side window was open and she poked her head in and said "Have a safe trip and send me a text when you get to the hotel tonight, just so I know you're safe."

"And you work hard and don't procrastinate with that thesis of yours."

"Yes ma'am." Jessica said giving Carol a military type salute and then she walked into her apartment building.

As she got on the interstate and had nothing but long straight highway in front of her, Carol decided she could do some serious thinking. She recalled another time, sitting in her car, thinking about something that was troubling her, yet somehow feeling that maybe she was worrying over nothing and that everything was going to be fine in the end. The memory was vague, and she couldn't quite remember exactly what it was. But she seemed to be pretty sure that whatever it had been, it had worked out okay. She hoped this would too, but Jessica had definitely given her a lot to think about and maybe two days of driving wouldn't be enough to figure it all out.

[Author's Note: As I've mentioned Soccer Moms is going to take a break for now. The story of Katie and Melanie has been sitting too long on the sideline. The events in both stories are happening at the same time and so there is some crossover between the stories. Soccer Girls will be focusing on Katie and Melanie, but several of the same people who appeared in Soccer Moms will also be in Soccer Girls. But this story is not done. Some might get told in the Soccer Girls stories, but there will be a number of future Soccer Moms Chapters.]