Soccer Practice Pt. 01

Story Info
(now a series) A soccer player confronts her attraction to her coach.
2.5k words
4.56
19.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwoman
gwoman
12 Followers

Practice was coming to a close, and Kayla still couldn't keep her eyes off Coach Lindsay. The JV team had two coaches, Lindsay and Heather, who were players on the local university's women's soccer team. Heather played defense, but Lindsay was a forward, fast-footed and strong; Kayla couldn't remember how many times since the start of the season that she'd had images of those muscled, strong thighs stuck in her head.

Was Kayla gay? No, definitely not. Bi? No, the thought of touching a vagina was frankly disturbing. But there was something about Coach Lindsay that wouldn't let her attention go. Coach was the silent type, teaching by example and physical correction, while Coach Heather was the voice of the pair. But Coach Lindsay was always watching them during games and drills, and when her attention would land on Kayla, Kayla's heart would do flips. Please look at me. Please keep looking at me, Kayla would think. Let me show you how fierce I can be on the field.

When the team had gone to one of their coaches' games early in the season, it was like an entirely new (and definitely hidden) side of Kayla had burst open. Not that she hadn't had a strange draw to Coach Lindsay since their first week of practice, but that game amplified it to the point of lust. Coach had been so skilled with the ball and quick on her feet, the way a good forward and team captain needed to be; her easy physicality made Kayla especially aware of her body and wonder about what the parts under her baggy uniform and workout clothes looked like. Was the rest of her as powerful as her legs, all muscled thighs and tight calves? Her stomach must be trim and hard, with how much running she did and how many crunches she led the JV team through with little effort.

So, did Kayla want anything to do with a vagina? No. But oh god did she want to slide her hands along and dig into that strong skin, to lick from Coach's collarbone just above the neck of her gym shirt all the way up to her ear. She wanted to make Coach make noise: a moan, a growl, anything.

No no no, focus, she told herself. As her own team's captain, it was her job to round everyone up as practice finished, get them cooled down and their equipment put away neatly before being officially dismissed by Heather and Lindsay. In the middle of a cooldown lap, Kayla felt eyes on her and glanced over to the coaches' area, wishing that she were getting the attention she craved. To surprise and then confusion, Coach Lindsay was looking at her appraisingly. Not sure whether this was a good or bad thing, Kayla tried to ignore it for the rest of her tasks, but her heart was hammering just from that one look.

After another 15 minutes, the team circled up by their coaches and waited for Coach Heather to speak. Kayla tried, she really did, to stay focused on Heather, but her gaze kept moving slightly to the right, to where Coach Lindsay always stood during wrap-up. She wasn't looking at Kayla anymore, but she seemed a little more...tense than usual. Finally Coach Heather was done, and the team broke apart with a cheer, everyone heading off to the parking lot with their bags.

Kayla sat down near the equipment shed to change out of her cleats, socks, and shin guards, and into normal socks and shoes. While her head was bent over, Coach Lindsay approached. She put a hand on Kayla's shoulder, causing Kayla to freeze in shock and excitement, and quietly said, "Can you stay after for a few minutes? I'd like to go over something with you."

Heart absolutely racing, Kayla replied, "Yes! Uh, yeah, no problem," and smiled up at her. Coach gave her a small smile in return (the only other time she'd smiled around the JV team was when she took them on a 10-mile run, and even then it had been more of an evil grin) and walked off to talk with Heather for a bit. Kayla sat there, fingers still mid-loop in her shoe laces, staring after Coach. Her brain was a wash of white noise, and she didn't come back to herself until she saw Coach Heather leave and Coach Lindsay turn back. Quickly Kayla put her head down and finished tying her shoes, then got up on her feet, mechanically brushing off dirt and grass from her practice shorts and smiling.

Calm down! She probably just wants you to do something for the team, she reprimanded herself, but the closer Coach Lindsay got, the stronger the adrenaline coursed through her. She hadn't had a crush like this in a long time, holy shit.

Coach finally stood in front of her, that same thoughtful expression on her face that she'd had during cooldown. It was getting dark out, but the lights on the fields had kicked on, so they could see each other pretty well. Kayla waited for Coach Lindsay to speak, since she usually needed time to gather her thoughts.

"Have you been watching me?"

Kayla's eyes went wide, and she practically swallowed her tongue. But no, no, that's not what she was implying. "Of course, Coach. Am I not doing a good enough job? I think I've been following all your pointers," she asked, concerned.

Coach Lindsay narrowed her eyes and gave Kayla a long look again like she was trying to puzzle something out. After a pause, she said, "No, you've been doing fine." Kayla sighed in relief. "I mean outside of that." Another pause. "I'm always catching you staring, and...I want to know why."

Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit. Kayla was definitely staring now, trying to quickly come up with an excuse, something believable, but nothing came to mind. At this point, the best thing to do was ignore answering the question and just apologize.

"I'm so sorry I was bothering you, Coach. It won't happen again." She hung her head, contrite and absolutely mortified.

Coach gave a quiet grunt of frustration. "I didn't say it was bothering me. Just, why are you doing it?"

Kayla's head quickly bounced up so she could see Coach Lindsay's facial expression. Was she serious? Wait, could she maybe... Was it possible? The twin desires to not fuck up her platonic, player-coach relationship and to get this woman's tongue in her throat were warring against each other. And maybe it was the evening light, the empty fields, the intense gaze from Coach that never strayed from Kayla's eyes and made her think this was something special, sometime special, but suddenly she felt unable to hold back the longing she'd had for months.

"Because you're amazing, Coach. You're strong, smart, skilled. You have this little sadistic side that loves to watch us suffer through drills and runs, but I love the grin you make when it happens. You're so quiet, almost shy, but so lively when you play, a force to be reckoned with. You take my breath away, and whenever I see you looking at me, I whimper just the tiniest bit," she confessed all in a rush.

There was silence between them for a solid 20 seconds, and neither of them moved. This is it, Kayla thought, waiting nervously for the backlash.

Coach spoke up in a whisper. "You think I'm amazing?"

With a surge of emotion, Kayla was quickly overwhelmed with the need to let this woman know just how incredible she was. She stepped forward, gesticulating aggressively with her hands. "I do. You are. How can you not know that? Have you seen yourself playing? Have you seen yourself coaching? I have. I want to be near you so much. And I--" At this, Kayla chanced to put her hand on Coach's arm, seeing if she would allow it. When she made no move to pull back, Kayla felt emboldened to finish her thought. "I want you so much."

Her face morphing into surprise, Coach stared at Kayla for a bit more before he eyes began roaming all over Kayla's face, definitely holding at her lips several times.

Was Coach going to do something? Was she even going to speak? Once it began to look like she was locked in an internal loop, Kayla plucked up the last of her courage and made one final move.

Stepping even closer, now decidedly invading Coach's personal space, she moved the hand not resting on an arm to gently stroke Coach's temple, then softly ran those fingers through the loose hair at her forehead. "Is this okay? I'm already 18, and you're, like, 21, and god I can't stop thinking about touching you."

Finally the spell over Coach Lindsay broke, and with a gasp she crashed her lips into Kayla's. Kayla squeaked at the suddenness but came back to herself quickly and realized she couldn't let this chance slip away. Her arms came around Coach, one sliding from her arm to her back, the other settling a hand at the base of her skull to tilt her head for a better angle.

Coach was pliable to her touch, so Kayla pushed on. She opened her lips just a little to let her tongue out, tracing Coach's upper lip, and Coach groaned and opened her mouth to let Kayla in. Despite being the younger, shorter, supposedly less experienced one, Kayla took control, licking the roof of Coach's mouth, twisting their tongues together and lightly biting and pulling at her lower lip. The last in particular caused Coach to moan openly; Kayla needed more.

She pulled back just enough to see Coach Lindsay's face for a second, then dove back in to finally live her dream of licking up that delicious neck to her ear. Coach was trembling and grabbed onto Kayla's upper arms either to keep her hands in check or to stay standing. After a few sucks and nibbles to Coach's earlobes, Kayla whispered in her ear, "Don't you want to touch me, too?"

It seemed that whatever final thread Coach had been holding on to snapped at those words, and she crushed their bodies together, attacking Kayla's mouth once again. There was no hesitation in Coach's movements or voice anymore; all Kayla had to do now was enjoy the ride. Her hands greedily wandered over Coach, smoothing over her back, around her waist. In turn, Coach had a hand in her hair, one running down her back before palming and squeezing her ass.

Kayla moaned loudly at that and started rocking her hips against Coach's thigh, needing to feed the growing fire in her lower belly. Suddenly she was being walked backwards and through a door before being pushed against a wall. The equipment shack, she realized. Normally the coaches lock it up once everyone has left, so it must have still been open.

Coach pulled away to close the door, then looked Kayla over several times with wide eyes. There was no light in the shed itself, just some coming through the high windows from the field lights, so they couldn't make out much detail, but general shapes and the feel of each other's body were plenty. With the barely any space between them, Kayla managed to arrange her arms between them so she could run both her hands down Coach's thighs and back up again.

"Fuck," she couldn't help swearing. "You have no idea how much I've fantasized about your thighs. God they're so solid and, and muscular under my hands. Fuck."

Coach immediately fell to nipping at Kayla's neck then soothing the bites with her tongue. "And you have no idea what all your watching did to me. I didn't know..."

Kayla cut her off with another bruising kiss and a hand on one breast. Luckily for Kayla's appetites, Coach was naturally small, especially with the very little fat she had on her from being an athlete. Instead of soft, her chest felt hard, her breasts smushed close thanks to a tight sports bra. Nipples, though, Kayla was comfortable with--even guys had nipples, and some of them really like having them played with--, so she used her thumbnail to flick the hard nub underneath that sports bra.

Coach sobbed at that, pushing Kayla more firmly against the wall with the bucking of her hips. Kayla began grinding against her again, chasing that need and pleasure. Obviously taking notice, Coached turned the right side of her body away just a little, though Kayla still whined, and brought her hand down just at the top of the front of Kayla's shorts. They both paused, Kayla's core clenching with the idea of where this might go.

Finally she emphatically whispered, "Yes," and tilted her hips up, catching Coach's finger tips in her shorts. Coach took the hint and pushed all the way in, slipping past her underwear and cupping her mound. Kayla gasped again. Everything felt so good, every part of her body that was being touched, but this was going to absolutely end her. She grabbed onto Coach's shoulders to keep herself upright, and let her head fall back against the wall with a thunk.

Coach attacked her neck again while slowly moving her fingers over Kayla's sex. Kayla helped by thrusting into that hand, but she whined when it seemed she wasn't going to get what she really needed. Luckily for her, Coach took the hint. Slowly she unfurled her first two fingers, brushing along the seam of Kayla's lips before opening her up with one finger and circling around her wet entrance with another.

Kayla could not contain the noise she made at that almost perfect touch, and her cry sounded loudly in the small shed. Coach was quick to cover her mouth with her other hand, using her chest to pin Kayla to the wall. After a still moment to see if there was anyone around who had heard them, Coach moved again, this time pushing a finger just past Kayla's entrance, pushing in and pulling out shallowly but steadily.

Kayla cried out again at the same time that the sound of a couple dogs barking reached their ears. Her eyes widened in fear that they might be caught, but Coach had a gleam in her eyes and began to push her finger into Kayla a little bit more on every thrust. Soon she was pounding in as if on a mission, the heel of her palm colliding with Kayla's clit, her mouth over Kayla's to drown out the sounds she didn't even know she was making.

The coil in Kayla's belly wound tighter and tighter until finally it exploded, Kayla's core spasming around Coach's finger. She whined through her orgasm, soon only standing up because Coach held her there. Once she finally came back to herself fully, she looked up at Coach's face, seeing that same evil, little smirk.

Coach pulled her hand out of Kayla's shorts and stepped away, confusing Kayla.

"There's no time. But at least I know one other person's going to enjoy the long run on Monday," she said, smirking wider and showing some teeth. Kayla closed her eyes, laughing and groaning.

~~TBC~~

gwoman
gwoman
12 Followers