Soccer Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Bachelorette Party - Part 2 The Party's Grand Finale.
8.7k words
4.71
7.9k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica groaned internally; Jo's timing couldn't have been worse. It seemed as if Carol and Jen might have been about to have a moment when the call came to get back on the bus and head back to the hotel.

On the way back, Jo told everyone to come back to Margaret and her room, or as she called it, "Party Central." They had to go on two elevators and Jo made people wait until everyone was there. People were already beginning to comment about how their room was right about the same spot either one floor up or one floor down. Jo heard this and smiled. When everyone was there, she opened the door.

The room looked straight to where there was a balcony and sliding glass doors that gave a view of the Strip. There had been one bed but that was tipped up on its side, mattress and all. It was out on the balcony to maximize the space in the room. It also served to make sure no one went out on the balcony since there had already been a lot of drinking and more was expected. There were some couches and chairs set up in a "U" facing two chairs with high backs.

Jo took Melanie's hand and Margaret took Katie's and they led them to the two chairs with the high backs. There was a table set up as a bar to the side. Jo asked everyone else to get themselves a drink and find a seat. As everyone else was getting their drinks, Jo and Margaret took drink orders from Katie and Melanie and got theirs for them.

With everyone set, Jo stepped up, facing the crowd with Katie and Melanie behind her. "Ladies, first I would like to thank you all for coming to this somewhat different bachelorette party." This was met with a few cheers and whistles. Jo continued "And I heard some of you mentioning your room locations before. Well, that is not an accident. Our rooms for this extravaganza were very carefully chosen. They are laid out like a Tic-Tac-Toe board. And Party Central is the middle square. Which means there are empty rooms above and below and on either side of us right now since you are all here. So, feel free to make some noise as we won't be bothering the neighbors." This was met with even louder cheers and more whistles. "I would like a round of applause for the genius who thought of that, Margaret if you would." Margaret stepped forward to a rousing cheer and round of applause.

Jo continued with her emcee duties. "Now while my lovely assistant sets up the next event, let me explain it. This is going to be a relay race. You will split up into two teams and our "Queens" (Jo gestured behind her to Katie and Melanie) will be at the end of the lines. You will come up to the table now behind me (Margaret had set up a folding table and placed it in front of Katie and Melanie), take a shot and hold onto the glass. Then you have to run around behind the 'thrones' and come back to the next person in line and hand then the glass. They then fill it up and repeat the process. When the Queens come around, they have to get back into their throne to win. If you forget to bring your glass or you try to pass it without running around the thrones, that's a one-shot penalty as well. Since my Margaret (Katie and Melanie shot each other a glance and smiled when Jo said this) is only 20, she is not drinking tonight so she will be the referee. It doesn't matter which line you take; we just need them to be even."

As everyone went to line up, Carol quickly moved to the table in front of Melanie's throne. Jen took up the challenge and went to the line in front of Katie's. Katie's sisters Abigail and Brianna also took this as a chance for some sibling rivalry and went in separate lines. Carol looked back to the end of lines and saw Katie staring at her. Katie took two fingers, pointed them and her own eyes and then turned her hand to point them at Carol. They both laughed.

With everything ready to go, Margaret began to count down. Jen said, "You're going down Rogers."

"We'll see Smith." was Carol's reply.

Margaret said, "Go!" and the two mothers filled their shot glasses. They both knocked them back and took off around the table. They started in opposite directions and when they got behind the chairs, there was not enough room for them both to pass between the chairs and the sliding glass door to the balcony. They had to turn to the side to pass each other and their breasts brushed against each other's bodies. With the height difference Carol's rubbed across Jen's chest and Jen's rubbed across Carol's diaphragm. They giggled at each other, but they did not forget this was a race either.

The race went along and everyone had fun. Margaret had to assess a few penalty shots and clean up a few spills. At the end Katie had the lead and was standing in front of her 'throne' when Melanie came around. Katie picked her up and brought her up to her face. She said, 'that's two wins for me."

"What do you mean, two wins?" asked Melanie.

"The first was when you agreed to marry me, because without that we wouldn't be here. And the second one is this." Katie then put Melanie down and scooted into her chair."

"Winner. Team Rogers." announced Margaret and there were various cheers and some trash talk between the participants.

Jo, who had been on Team Rogers and had her own little brush with Katie's sister Brianna as they went behind the chairs, now said, "Okay ladies. Get yourselves a drink and take a seat. After that we all can use a little rest and so the next game is a sitting game."

Once everyone was sitting down, Jo said "Okay, the name of this game is 'Sexy Never Have I Ever.' If you don't know it, the rule is someone will say 'Never have I ever...' and then say something sex related. If you have done what they say, you have to take a drink. If not, you don't do anything. Now, you can say something that you have in fact done. It's just, you have to take a drink then. While that is not a winning strategy, it does give you a chance to see just how kinky the rest of us might be as well. I'll get us started, 'Never have I ever...kissed a girl."

Most of the people in attendance did take a drink. Melanie looked at her mom to see where she was looking. It did appear that she was looking at Carol when she took her drink. Katie had not been surprised when she looked over at her sisters and Abigail had not moved. She was surprised the Brianna did.

The rest of the game was fun for everyone. The highlights came first to "Never have I ever cum so loud people heard me in another room." Lesley Prentiss, a former player at the same college soccer team as Katie, Melanie, and Jo said, "the Queens should each have to drink twice because we use to hear them on different floors, never mind different rooms."

On "Never have I even been restrained or bound during sex." not many people took a drink. Carol Rogers did and so too did Margaret. Katie called out "was it in the Sin Bin, Margaret?" The Sin Bin was what the girls called Jo's room.

"Well, I have been there as well, but that wasn't the first time."

Then Jo added, "Ms. Rogers, you drank too?"

"Yes Jo." Carol looked at the faces of her two oldest daughters who were staring in disbelief. "It's not like I was all tied up and hanging from the ceiling."

However, the best reaction came when after back-to-back "Never have I ever been fucked by a strapon." and "Never have I ever fucked somebody with a strapon." When Carol Rogers had taken a drink after both of those her middle daughter Brianna shouted, "Geez Mom! What the hell have you been getting up to?"

With the room full of chuckles and guffaws, Carol looked straight at her daughter and said "Bri, you heard the questions and I took a drink after both. I think by the rules of the game it is pretty obvious what the hell I've been up to." This brought about a bunch of cheers and even some applause.

There was a knock at the door and Jo looked at her watch. She leaned over and said something to Margaret. Then Margaret got up and went out of the room. At that point Jo called for everyone's attention and asked everyone to get a drink. When everyone had their drink and was sitting down, she stood facing the guests but this time off to the side so she could see Katie and Melanie.

"Ladies. Even before I knew Katie and Melanie, I used to watch them. I had the unfortunate experience of playing against them once. I'll save that story for the reception. But I saw them at some tournaments after that and I used to watch them play. They were on a very good team (this brought some shouts from the Blue Lightning alum who were present) and they did pass the ball to other people. But you could tell by watching them that there was something between them. This mind connection that was really amazing to sit back and watch."

"A number of years later, I had the great fortune to become teammates with them. And the even greater fortune to become friends with them. And I have come to learn that they are not soccer players who have a connection that has carried over to their lives, they are two people who are very connected to each other, who happen to play soccer together. For anyone here who is not direct family, can you think about one without thinking about the other? I know I can't."

"So, Ladies, please raise your glasses to Katie and Melanie or Melanie and Katie, because raising it for one is raising it for both. Salut!"

After a course of mingled "Katie and Melanie" and "Melanie and Katie" died off, Jo again addressed the group. "Now I want you to hold on to your glasses for a moment while I explain the last bit of fun for the evening. When Katie put me in charge of the fun tonight, she left things mostly up to my own discretion. The one thing she told me and I quote 'I don't want some guy's cock getting waived in front of my mother's face.' So, it was very clear, no male strippers. But no male strippers is not the same thing as no strippers at all. And this is a bachelorette party and this is Vegas."

At this point, Margaret had come back into the room and was taking envelopes out of a bag and handing one to everyone. Jo continued, "There are ten one-dollar bills in each envelope. While I haven't actually said it yet, I am sure you have guessed that we are about to have some female strippers come in. They'll be coming around to everyone. If you would rather they not perform in front of you, please hold on to your drink. That way the girls will know to pass you by. If you are not interested, I would ask you to share your ten dollars with someone who is."

Jo then went over and put a CD into a player that put out a dance party beat and Margaret went over and opened up the door. Jo said, "Let's give it up for Carla and Jessie." Two women came dancing into the room and in front of the group who applauded their entrance.

The first thing everyone noticed was that both women were dressed as soccer players. They had jerseys, shorts, knee-high socks and even soccer cleats on their feet. When the dancers had balked about the cleats, wanting to go with their usual high heels, Jo was insistent that they needed the cleats to complete the look. She even paid them a little extra for the gig to wear the cleats.

Then as everyone started to look more closely, they realized that Jo must have spent a lot of time on this. Carla was a redhead, a little taller with large breasts. Her jersey had the number 20 on the back. Jessie was a blond with her hair in pigtails. She too a bit chesty, although not as big as Carla. Her jersey had a number 9. These had been Katie's and Melanie's numbers.

The dancers moved around the room. Sometimes dancing apart and sometimes dancing together. Carla kept coming back to Katie's sisters Abigail and Brianna. Both continued to hold their drinks and so Carla would not stay long but she kept wandering back. For those who had put their drinks down, Carla and Jessie were giving lap dances, grinding their bottoms into the laps of the party goers.

After about 15 minutes, Jo called out, "Queens to their thrones!" When Katie and Melanie sat down, Carla went up to Melanie and Jessie went up to Katie. Both dances sat down on the laps of Katie and Melanie, each facing the woman in front of them. Both dancers began grinding their hips and rubbing their breasts against the breasts in front of them. Carla had to lean in a little more to get to Melanie's.

After a few minutes of this, they both leaned in and said something to the girls. When they leaned back, Katie and Melanie each grabbed the bottom of the jersey in front of them and lifted them up and off. This sent cheers and catcalls through the group as the dancers continue to grind their hips into the girls laps and their now bra-clad breasts into the girls' chests.

Then both of the dancers reached behind them and unhooked their bras. This led to even more cheering as they both leaned forward and buried Katie's and Melanie's heads in their chests. They spend a minute or two rubbing their breasts all over the girls' faces. Then they switched with Carla sitting in Katie's lap and Jessie sitting in Melanie's. After a little bit of grinding, they again leaned into the girls, rubbing their breasts in the faces of both girls.

When the special little dance for the brides-to-be was done. Jo called out, "Mothers of the brides-to-be, to the thrones!" It took a bit to cajoling and even a little pulling, but eventually, between the drinking, the peer pressure, and the overall vibe in the room, Carol and Jen were in the chairs. Then Jessie came over to Carol and Carla went over to Jen. Both dancers sat in the lap of the woman before them and gave the moms the same treatment that their daughters had received. There was quite a lot of hooting and hollering at this.

The dances did not switch off but just stood back up and helped the mothers out of the chairs. Then the dancers went back in front of the group like earlier, except now they were topless. They shimmied out of their shorts and both had very small, g-string panties underneath the shorts. They both kicked off their cleats and once again began circulating around the room. Carla again tried to entice Abi and Bri, but both held onto their glasses.

At one point, when Carla was over at the other side of the room, Brianna said, "Oh, fuck it. CARLA!" When Carla looked over, Bri drained the drink in her glass and put it down. Carla smiled and started working her way back over to that side of the room.

Abi said "Bri, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"You know she's supposed to be Katie, don't you?"

"Actually, I thought she was supposed to be mom dressed like Katie. But she's not Katie or mom. And what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?"

"Okay, you're a big girl. I won't say anything more."

"Good. Give me your dollar bills."

Carla came over and began to bump and grind for Bri, while she started putting bills into Carla's g-string and said, "You're very pretty Carla."

"Thanks Sugar."

Bri put some more bills in and said, "And you dance really well."

"Thanks again, Sugar."

Bri put a few more bills into the g-string and said, "And your breasts are really amazing."

"Well Sugar, since you've been so nice and all, for the next thirty seconds, their all yours." And with that Carla sat on Bri's lap and began grinding her hips while she rubbed her tits in Bri's face, just as she had done to Katie and Melanie. Abi did not get out of her seat, but she was leaning away as if she was afraid of getting cooties.

When she had finished, Carla stood up and looked at Abi. "You want next, honey?"

"No. Thank you anyway." Carla huffed and headed back in the other direction.

Soon, Carla and Jessie were finished with their show and everyone gave them a round of applause, even Abi. The party was starting to wind down. Abi and Bri were leading a few hardy soles out to a dance club at a nearby hotel. Katie and Melanie had thanked everyone for a lovely evening and had gone to their room.

Jessica came up to Carol and said, "Hey, I need a favor. Jo, Margaret and I are going back to our room for a little after party. We can't do it here with the bed out on the balcony. Do you think you could find some place to crash tonight? Unless you want to come with?"

"No, thanks. As tempting as that sounds, I can sleep with Abi and Bri."

"But they left and who knows when they'll be back." Jessica looked around a bit and called out, "Hey Jen, can you come here a sec."

"Oh Jessica, no I..."

But as Jen approached Jessica either did not hear Carol trying to stop her or did not react to it. "Jen I am planning to bring our hostesses back to our room so I can thank them for such a wonderful evening. But Carol is more of a 'Thank you card' type so she needs a place to stay for the night. Can she bunk with you?"

Carol began to say "Jen, you don't ha..."

"Sure. That would be great." Jen cut across Carol. She had been looking at Jessica when she answered, but they she turned to Carol and said, "Just like old times. C'mon, I'm heading to my room now."

Carol and Jen went down the hall, past Carol's and Jessica's room to Jen's room. They were followed close behind by Jo, Margaret and Jessica heading into Carol's and Jessica's room.

With both Jessica and Carol still in the hallway, Jessica said "Don't make too much noise and keep us up all night."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you instead of you saying that to me?"

"Should you be?" And with that Jessica gave Carol a wink and closed the door.

When Carol came into the room Jen came over with something in her hand. "Carol, all I really have for you is a long t-shirt I sleep in. It won't be quite as long on you but it should be fine."

"Thanks Jen, I'll just go and change." Carol went into the bathroom to put on the t-shirt. Her mind at this point was racing. She told herself "Slow down Carol. You want this so much you might be seeing things that aren't there. Everything so far could easily just be her being a good friend and future in-law. Oh, but that Jessie was so much like a younger version of Jen. I so wanted that to be Jen sitting on me like that. Okay, STOP IT! This isn't going to be and you know it can't be. She would never have gotten up early to leave for the airport if she didn't want to avoid me. She can't avoid me now because it would be rude, but she brought you here so you could sleep. Don't pretend this is anything more than that."

Carol put the shirt on. It was loose up top and comfortable. It was a little short and her panties were showing. She half turned and looked at her panty-clad ass in the mirror. "It was a lot of hard work but it certainly paid off even if I do say so myself. Maybe I should go without the panties. No. get ahold of yourself Carol. Isn't it enough just to be friends again. And here Jen is reaching out to be nice and you're going to ruin it.

Carol turned back and opened the door to go back into the room. She turned off the light and began to step out when she was suddenly paralyzed by the sight in front of her. Jen was standing there with a big smile, very short boys shorts and a very familiar cropped-top t-shirt.

While Carol had been having the conversation with herself in the bathroom, Jen had been having one of her own. "This is driving me crazy. First, I finally meet this Jessica I've heard about. And she's gorgeous and tall and young. And she's Carol's plus one for this weekend. So it's like, 'Carol has moved on from me.' But then this Jessica tells me that Carol has called out my name a bunch of times with her and that Carol still loves me. Then all that stuff she has been doing on her own that came out in that game. Plus, that Carla reminded me so much of her. When she was on me, I pretended it was Carol. And now here she is, in my bathroom, about to sleep in the bed next to me. We've been here before and it worked great for a while. And the things that prevented it from working the last time are not an issue now.