Soccer Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen went to her suitcase and fished out a pair of boy shorts to wear. She had a t-shirt, but she took that off and rummaged around for something else in the suitcase. "I don't even know why I brought it or who I was planning on wearing it for. Wait. Don't lie to yourself. You know exactly why it brought it and exactly who you hoped you would be wearing it for. But it was fantasy. You never really thought it would happen. Except now it is."

"Okay, look. Things suddenly seem to be lining up for this. Maybe it's a sign that what was wrong then is right now. There is no good reason for Jessica to be lying, which means that Carol wants this to happen, but she thinks I don't. If I can show her I want it as much as she does, this could finally be all glorious. And if it still doesn't work out, we'll find a way to keep things good between us. I can't not try because of what might happen if it doesn't work. Fortune favors the bold, right?"

At that point, Carol came out of the bathroom. The moment Jen saw the look on Carol's face, Jen knew Carol had remembered the shirt. And it was clear that Carol still liked seeing Jen in it. The sense that everything was coming together began to build inside of her. But she knew this was not a sure thing just yet. She would try to set the stage, but Carol would need to make agree as well.

Carol finally realized her staring had transitioned to ogling and so to cover herself she said, "Jen how come you manage to look better just getting ready to go to sleep then I look after getting dressed up?"

"Thank you, Carol. Flattery will get you anywhere you want to go, even if it is not true. You look sexy in that shirt and I think it looks better on you then me."

Carol did a twirl like she was modeling the shirt. They both laughed. Carol did shut off the light by her bed and started to get in. Jen said, "Do you mind if I keep the light on for a little while? Maybe we can even talk a little bit. I'm not quite sleepy."

They both got into their own beds and laid on their sides so they could talk to each other. Jen started the conversation.

"These last few days have been a real fun time."

"Yeah, I think Jo planned it for the younger crowd but I had a pretty good time. I think I kind of surprised the younger girls with my dancing tonight."

"And during the drinking game as well."

"Yeah, it was a little embarrassing but it was still fun."

"I thought it was terrific. Makes these kids realize sex doesn't end when your thirty."

"Or fifty." They both chuckled at this.

"Well, you look amazing for any age. Melanie mentioned that last year you took them to your gym and put them through your workout and they had trouble keeping up with you."

"After Paul died, I was depressed for a while. And when I got out of that, I wanted something to focus on to keep me from sliding back. So, I joined a gym and I have been working out. It's been a great thing for me mentally as well as physically."

"I can't say anything about the mental part, by the physical part is very obvious. I remember that dress you wore in Chicago that one trip. Wow! And that outfit you had on the other day when it was just us and the girls. Double wow!"

"I have a confession to make. I wore that white dress in Chicago hoping it would catch your eye. I am not even sure exactly why. I guess I just wanted to see if you still thought I was attractive."

"Well, you did, and you were. And you still are. And if we're confessing stuff, I have to confess, that I wore this t-shirt hoping you'd remember some of the times in the past when we shared a hotel room. It's actually silly that I brought it, because I had no idea you would end up being in my room to see it."

"I wouldn't say silly. I would say it was fate. And it worked because I am remembering those times. And I do think about those times. A lot. There are some truly magical memories I have about those times with you. And I thought they were only a part of my past. But here I am in your hotel room. And there you are in that cropped top t-shirt that makes you look even more sexy that you usually are. And right now, I would just love it if you would come around here and get in bed with me and we can make some new memories."

"C'mon Carol. I'm surprised at you. Have you forgotten? I'm left-handed. You scoot over and make some room for me there and we can relive some of those moments, because they meant as much to me as they apparently did to you."

Carol smiled from ear to ear as she scooted over and made room for Jen next to her on the bed. They still laid side by side, looking at each other. They each stroked up and down the other's body with their free hands, just staring into each other's eyes. Finally Carol broke the silence. "Jen I...it's just...I don't know what to say."

"Carol, words are my business. And right now, I don't know what to say either. So, let's not say anything. Let's just live this moment." And with that Jen leaned in for a kiss. Carol saw her movement and matched it.

They kissed for several seconds and then each pulled back. When Carol looked into Jen's eyes this time, she did not see horror or fear like she had the previous fall. Instead, she saw joy and happiness. She leaned back in and kissed Jen again. After several seconds they separated again. This time, Carol saw lust and desire in Jen's eyes. Those eyes matched her own feelings.

They stared into each other's eyes and then as if some unspoken word passed between them, they pounced on each other. This kiss was not short and it was soft. Their lips molded into each other. Now their tongues came out and fenced with each other as they both relished the feel of the other's tongue wrapping around their own. The hands which had been gently stroking each other were now grabbing at each other.

Carol took a hold of Jen and rolled with Carol now on her back and Jen on top of her. Carol reached around and grabbed hold of Jen's ass cheeks. She gave them a firm squeeze and then alternated between rubbing and squeezing them as she continued to kiss Jen's mouth. Carol's tongue was running across Jen's lips and dueling with Jen's tongue and moans escaped both of their mouths.

When Carol rolled Jen on top of her, it freed Jen's other arm and now she had both hands to maul Carol's breasts. Jen kneaded the flesh and rubbed and pinched the nipples, feeling them harden under her fingers.

This all felt great for Carol. But from the moment they first came together for that third kiss, Carol's only thought was to make Jen come really hard and really long. She grabbed low on Jen's buttocks and pulled her forward up along her body. This broke the kiss but left Jen's breasts right at her currently unoccupied mouth. It did not stay that way.

Carol opened her mouth and moved her face around, feeling the flesh of Jen's bosom until she finally made contact with one of Jen's areolae. Finally having a sense of her location, she was able to find a nipple and she hungrily sucked it into her mouth. Carol pulled hard on the nipple with her lips and when she released the suction, she swiped her tongue back and forth across the hardening nub. She then used her hand to bring Jen's other breast closer to her mouth and repeated the process on the other side.

Their current position made it difficult for Jen to do much for Carol and with her mouth free, she encouraged Carol with her words. "Oh Carol. That feels soooo good! You know how sensitive my nipples are. Ugh! This is sending jolts right through me. Oh, please baby! Please keep this up."

Despite Jen's plea, Carol did stop for a second. She pulled her head back so she could speak and said, "God how I missed hearing you call me that." After having expressed this sentiment, Carol went right back to worshipping Jen's tits with even more gusto.

After a while Carol again put her hands on Jen's ass cheeks. This time she was not able to pull Jen further up, but her motions made it clear to Jen what Carol was trying to do. Jen scooted up and placed her knees on either side of Carol's head.

Jen looked down and saw the Carol was looking up at her, even as Carol's tongue began to slide along the folds of Jen's wet slit. They could see it in each other's eyes. This moment meant something very special to both of them. This was not the time to put words to it, it was just time to experience it. Jen put one hand down and ran it through Carol's hair. She brushed Carol's cheek with the back of her fingers and smiled down at this beautiful woman who was giving her so much pleasure.

Carol broke the eye contact as she started moving her whole head all around Jen's crotch, trying to get her tongue in all the placed she could remember that would give pleasure to Jen.

And Carol was hitting those spots. Jen thrust her head back and let a loud "OOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Then Jen started to thrust her hips as the feelings inside her were clearly rising to her orgasm. Although it was difficult with all the hip movement, Carol was finally able to ger her mouth around Jen's clit. Once she did, she sucked hard and refused to let go as Jen's hips movements increased.

This last bit was the final grain of sand that tipped the scale from pleasure to climax. Jen now pulled Carol's hair and picked her head up while at the same time she ground her hips into Carol as the wave of orgasmic bliss washed through her. Jen's hips were going every which way as her body rode out her climax.

As her mind began to clear, Jen suddenly became aware of how hard she was clutching Carol's hair and how much of her groin was covering Carol's mouth. She sprang off Carol and began profusely apologizing.

"Oh Carol. I'm so sorry. I just got carried away and I..." Jen stopped because she realized that Carol was laughing. Carol looked into Jen's eyes and just continued to laugh until finally Jen was laughing as well.

As she caught her wind back, Carol said, "Jen, you saw when I drank and when I didn't back there. I've gotten a bit kinkier over these years. And for the chance to give you an orgasm like that, I am more than happy to have even more hair pulling and face grinding. And besides, you called me 'baby' and you know I love that."

"You know I don't plan that. It just comes out."

"That's what makes it so special to me." And with that they shared a passionate kiss.

They were once again, laying on their sides when Jen said, "You made me feel so good, I have to try to return the favor."

"You know we don't keep score."

"I know. It's not that. I just forgot how much fun it is with you and I really want to keep this going."

Carol rolled over onto her back and said, "Okay, Ms. 'I'm left-handed', show me what you've got."

Jen knelt next to Carol and cupped her left hand over Carol's crotch. With her right hand she brushed some of Carol's hair away so Jen had a clear look at her eyes. The first part of their sex had an almost panicked urgency to it. Like if they didn't kiss and touch each other it might all just evaporate. Like Lucy pulling the football away, the universe would tease them with how close it was and then pull it away again. There would be a fire alarm or something. But Carol was here in her bed. And now there was time to stop and think for a moment.

Jen's heart wanted this to continue. But her head was urging caution. So many things could still go sideways with this. "Maybe we should stop now and go to sleep and see how everything looked in the morning." The conversation inside herself ended when her heart said to her head "Just give me this night. Just turn yourself off and let me experience something that will be wonderful and I promise you can talk and think all you want about it tomorrow." Her head agreed, and Jen smiled.

Carol asked, "What?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that I had completely forgotten how much I missed looking at you like this until I just looked at you like this." And with that Jen leaned down and kissed Carol. This kiss was softer, slower. Their tongues were not fencing with each other but caressing each other. There were no moans, but just the deep intact of breath as Jen began to run her hand up and down Carol's slit while they continued to kiss.

Carol's arm that was on the same side as Jen began to run up and down Jen's back. Lightly touching her skin for as far and her arm would extend. Jen's hand was already starting to arouse Carol. Pleasure and a tingling feeling were already beginning to radiate through Carol's body. The fingers from her other hand were running through Jen's hair as they kissed.

Jen broke the kiss but kept her lips active. Jen kissed down Carol's throat. She kissed her neck and under her chin. Carol titled her head back, offering herself to Jen's kisses.

Jen couldn't help but notice the gesture and understood everything behind it. Her head did step in and said "Don't forget what Jessica told you. She loves you, but she has buried it because she thought you would never return it. She's letting it back out. So what is your answer to Jessica's question? Will it be unrequited love?" But Jen's heart replied "Stop it! You said I could have tonight. I don't know yet. And I don't want to have to think of that right now. I just want now to happen and we'll figure the rest out later."

Jen again trailed her kisses back down Carol's throat toward her chest. She would let her tongue lick a few inches down and then go back and place kisses along the trail her tongue had just made. As Jen got down to Carol's breasts, she began to run her tongue back and forth and all around both nipples. Jen felt them harden against her tongue and she added little bits of suction on the hard nubs as well.

When Jen began lavishing attention on Carol's breasts, she noticed that her left hand between Carol's thighs was beginning to detect wetness slowly trickling out from Carol's sex. She ran a couple of her fingers on her left hand through the wetness and brought them up to Carol's chest. Jen then lightly brushed the fluid all over one of the now firm nipples, coating it with Carol's own juices. Then Jen brought her lips to the nipple and sucked off the fluid.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! God Jen, that feels sooooo good." Encouraged by Carol's reaction, Jen brought her left hand back down to Carol's groin. The wetness was now a tiny rivulet of fluid, slowly flowing out of Carol. Jen was able to get even more of this fluid on her fingers and brought them up to Carol's other breast where she repeated the same process.

Since there was a little more fluid, it took Jen a little longer to get it all off of Carol's body. This was fine with Carol as it meant Jen's lips were spending even more time wrapped around her nipple, slowly sucking it, while sending ripples of pleasure all through her body.

Once she had completely cleaned off the other nipple, Jen looked at Carol and said, "I'd forgotten just how wonderful you taste."

Carol could only manage and "Oh." as her emotions were beginning to well up inside her. There were three words she desperately wanted to say but was unsure how Jen would take it if she did. So she said nothing but continued to enjoy the pleasure that Jen was providing.

Jen brought her left hand down one more time and got all of her fingers as wet as she could. Then she brought her hand up and rubbed the fluids all over both of Carol's nipples and areolas. Jen then moved down and continued kissing down Carol's body beginning at her sternum. As she did this, she used her right hand to glide lightly over the now slippery nipples. Jen's left hand went back down and again rubbed up and down Carol's slit.

Jen spent some time at Carol's belly button. She took the starburst charm between her teeth and pulled a little. It was just far enough that it started to pull at the skin at the piercing site without causing any real pain. But Carol could feel the pull of her skin.

While the fingers on Jen's right hand were lightly playing across Carol's tits and while Jen's mouth was teasing around Carol's stomach, Jen took two fingers on her left hand and placed them at Carol's entrance. She was easing them inside Carol when she realized they were gliding in quite easily. It had been almost five years since the last time they had been intimate. Maybe she just did not remember. Or maybe Carol was just so wet. Whatever the reason, Jen added a third finger and began moving them in an out of Carol.

By now Carol's senses were on overload. Jen was doing things that were causing her pleasure at her breasts, stomach and now her pussy as well. "Oh Jen. It's all so incredible. You're going to make me come so much like this."

Jen was working hard trying to divide her concentration on all of the pleasures she was giving Carol. However, Carol made a request for her to prioritize her actions. "Jen, please go faster with your fingers. Faster and harder. What you're doing feels so good, but faster and harder will feel even better."

Jen realized she would need to shift a little to get a better angle and so she knelt at Carol's hip and had Carol spread her legs as far as she could. Jen was able to reach over her hip and curl her wrist so that she would have no problem picking up the pace with her left hand. Her right hand was still able to reach one of Carol's breasts and so Jen was still able to play with that nipple. She was now more upright though and so she was no longer planting little kisses on Carol's stomach.

Jen had picked up the pace, but Carol was still wanting even more. "Jen, please! Go faster. You won't hurt me. Go fast and hard and deep! It'll make me cum so hard!" Jen did try to pick up the pace. She was thrusting her fingers in so hard that she was getting worried that it might start to hurt, but from every reaction of Carol's, it was clearly giving nothing but intense pleasure.

Carol was in heaven. She was feeling every push of Jen's hand. She could feel her folds moving and accepting Jen's fingers inside of her. The frenetic pace meant that Jen's movements were not uniform and so each thrust was hitting a different spot inside her and was causing a surge of pleasure to build up inside Carol. It all felt amazing, but Carol was beginning to anticipate the release that was on the horizon. And it was going to be spectacular.

The first time that Carol had ever squirted was with Jen. It had happened a few times with Jessica and Megan, but it was not routine. But Carol knew it was going to happen now. Her pussy was like a balloon overfilling and any second now it was going to pop. So, as she called out now, there was an even more heightened sense of urgency. OH SHIT JEN! YES! AS HARD AS YOU CAN JEN! HARD AS YOU CAN! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM SO BIG JEN! SO BIG! OH GOD! OH IT'S RIGHT HERE JEN! IT'S HERE! OOOOHHHHHH FUCK!

Jen felt hot fluids all around her hand as it tried to squirt out of Carol's vagina and had to work around her hand. She pulled her hand out and a rush of Carol's cum followed her hand out of Carol's opening and onto the bed. This was followed by a second squirt which sprayed out of Carol now with Jen's hand no longer in the way.

Carol was riding this wave, but it was still going and she wanted to ride it out to the end. She called out "JEN, RUB MY CLIT. PLEASE RUB MY CLIT! THERE'S MORE!" With her hand saturated with Carol's cum, Jen began to vigorously rub her fingers back and forth across Carol's clit. The wetness made the contact almost frictionless and nothing stopped the back and forth of her fingers across Carol's pearl. Four more times Carol's hips thrust up hard toward the ceiling. And four more times Carol screamed out "Oh God!" And four more times a spray of cum came flying out of Carol soaking the foot of the bed. Some of it even landed on the floor.