Soccer Women Ch. 13

Story Info
The future starts now.
9.2k words
4.81
4.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie Smith-Rogers had woken up but had not yet opened her eyes. She was pretty sure she knew what she would see when she did. The theme of last night had been nostalgia. Harkening back to the very first time her and her now wife, Katie Smith-Rogers had had sex. The first morning after, Melanie had woken up to find Katie staring down at her with love in her eyes. Over the next few months when they were able to spend the night with each other, the love in Katie's eyes was always the first thing she would see in the morning. For the last four years they had been college roommates and it had become an almost daily occurrence.

Melanie had missed this yesterday as she and Katie had decided they could not see each other on the day of their wedding until they got to the service. It was superstitious, but athletes often are and both Katie and Melanie were high-level athletes. They had been soccer players for the reigning Division I Women's College Soccer Champions this past school year. In fact, Katie was going to be an assistant coach for the team this year while Melanie finished up her Master's Degree at the same university where they had played.

Melanie kept her eyes closed for a little bit longer as she built up her anticipation for what she was going to see when she opened them. She really didn't know why it was that Katie did this every morning. But then again, why did she get so excited knowing that Katie would be right there when she opened her eyes?

It was time and Melanie opened her eyes and saw the emerald- green eyes and the round, cherubic face of her wife, just as she knew she would. And when Melanie saw Katie's emerald-green eyes light up as she awoke, and saw them fill with joy and love, she answered her second question. Seeing how happy Katie was to be with her and how much Katie loved her was something she would always treasure and never tire of experiencing.

For Katie, this had not originally been something she planned. That first morning, after their first night together, she just woke up before Melanie. She wanted to shake Melanie, wake her up, spend time with her. She didn't want to miss a second of time with Melanie now that she realized she was in love with her. But she didn't want to upset her after such an amazing night. And besides, she looked so beautiful lying there. Katie decided she would just look at her beautiful face and wait for her to rouse.

So, that first morning, Katie was looking at Melanie when she opened her eyes. She took a second to focus and then saw Katie and smiled. BANG! Katie melted inside at that smile. It spoke without words of the incredible amount of love that Melanie had to give and she was going to give it to Katie.

Four years later it still hit her that hard every time. When Melanie opened her eyes this morning and saw Katie and smiled, BANG! Unfortunately, there wasn't time this morning to revel in the feelings. "Okay, Katie we've got a bunch of stuff to do. You go ahead and get in the shower. I'll go down and get us clothes, what do you want to wear on the plane?"

"Just shorts and a tee-shirt. Any pair will do."

"Okay, great. I'll bring up the clothes and make sure the Uber is on the way. Then when I'm in the shower, I'll need you to gather up the sheets and bring them down to the laundry room."

Katie and Melanie got ready to leave on their honeymoon. They gathered all of the their stuff and Melanie left the note for her mother. They brought the bags out to the curb as the Uber pulled up. They got to the airport early and since it was Sunday morning, it was not very crowded. However, most of the people in the airport seemed to be huddled at their gate. The honeymoon was going to be at Walt Disney World. There appeared to be a few other couples and a lot of families with children. The girls were glad they had their Airpods.

The plane started to board at 10:30. As they were not boarding until way in the back, Melanie decided to make a quick call to her mother to let her know about the dresses being at the house.

"Hello Melanie, where are you?"

"Hi Mom. We're at the airport. The plane is going to start boarding now. I wanted to call to let you know that we spent last night at the house, so the dresses are in the living room. I thought I might get you in the car."

"No, we slept in and are only checking out now."

"WE?"

"Yes, Melanie, we. Now go get on your plane. We'll talk more when you get back to California."

"Okay, Mom. Say hi to Carol for me."

"Who said I was here with Carol?"

"MOM!"

"Alright, just teasing you. Have a great time and say hi to Katie for Carol and me."

Katie perked up when she heard her mother's name and then Melanie's exclamation piqued her curiosity even more. "What's up?"

"It seems our mothers spent the night at the hotel together." Melanie had a huge grin on her face. Katie smiled too. While getting Carol and Jen together was something Melanie had been trying to engineer for some time, Katie also knew that her mother would be very happy with Jen in her life. So if that was working out, great.

Their zone was called and Melanie said, "Oh no, I forgot to send Jo the pictures."

"We'll have time once we're seated."

They got on the plane, stowed their carry-ons and Melanie set about sending her text to Jo, with attachments. However, Melanie was very clear to Jo in her text message, "On hnymoon DNC! CU Sat @ airport njoy pix" Then Melanie put her phone on airplane mode. When they landed at Orlando and Melanie turned her phone back on, there was a reply text and three missed phone calls from Jo.

As they were finally getting to the baggage carousel, a text came in from Margaret, "Pix gr8 imma making her stop cu sat njoy Disney"

As Melanie was reading it, Katie said, "Who is that from?"

"Margaret."

"What's it say?"

"It says that Jo loves Margaret very much." as she showed the message to Katie.

"You know, I think they taught you different English then me when you were growing up in school." Melanie laughed.

They had an amazing week. They stayed at the Contemporary, they rode the monorail or the buses to all the different parks each day and stayed until each park closed. They made a hundred memories that they got to relive when they went back with their children and grandchildren.

The flight home was longer since now they were heading to California. They wondered to each other where they would be heading home to the next time they went to Disney. Maybe they wouldn't even need to fly. But that was still a few months off. They'd have to wait and see what opportunities presented themselves.

When they landed, Jo and Margaret were there to meet them and bring them home. Of course, all Jo wanted to talk about was the pictures. Finally, Melanie said, "Jo, you'll get to see them live, in the near future, I promise. Not tonight but soon, okay?" The rest of the car ride was all about the wedding and Disney.

***************

Carol decided she would be a little naughty. She called out "Jen." to get her attention and when Jen looked, Carol started to spread the cream cheese around the bagel with her tongue.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty girl."

Carol then got a dollop of the cream cheese on her tongue brought the bagel half up to her face, and stuck her tongue through the hole with the dollop of cream cheese showing. She then slowly moved her tongue up and down.

"Oh, you wonderfully naughty girl. Now stop playing with your food and eat up. We have to take a shower and I don't want to be rushed."

Carol took a slow, sensuous bite of the bagel and continued to chew it in a highly exaggerated manner. It wasn't chocolate covered strawberries or a banana, but that didn't matter to Jen.

Carol was being playful and loving. Carol was obviously very happy to be here, with Jen. And she was very enthusiastic about expressing her joy and happiness in a physical way. Just as she had said last night, Jen knew that Carol was all in with the idea of the two of them being together. How could she not love Carol for that? The fact that she was still a hot redhead was just a bonus.

After swallowing what she had been eating, Carol said, "I don't want to wait anymore. Let's go now." She took one more bite and headed to the bathroom. Jen followed right behind.

When they got inside, Carol had less on and so she was naked quicker and got inside the shower. Jen finished getting undressed and joined her. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed under the spray of the shower for several minutes. On the back wall of the shower was a rack that had various soaps, shampoos and conditioners. Jen turned and got some shampoo in her hands. Then she turned back to Carol. Jen rubbed her hands together to get some lather and stepped right up to Carol and began massaging the shampoo into Carol's scalp.

"Mmmmmm. This feels nice." Carol said. Her eyes were closed and she was just luxuriating in the sensation of Jen's fingers massaging her scalp and running through her hair.

When Jen had gotten the shampoo thoroughly spread throughout Carol's hair, she put her hands on Carol's shoulders, right at the joint. When Carol opened her eyes, Jen smiled and pushed her back slightly so that the water would now run over and through Carol's hair. Carol closed her eyes again and let the water begin to rinse her hair. Jen continued to massage Carol's scalp and run her fingers through Carol's hair to get all the shampoo out. Then Jen repeated the process with the conditioner.

As Carol was letting the last of the conditioner rinse out of her hair, Jen went to the rack and took the soap. She got a generous amount on her hands and lathered it up. Her hands were now all suds. When Carol opened her eyes, Jen said, "Turn around." Carol took one look at Jen's hands and spun around quickly.

Jen came right up behind Carol and pressed against her. Carol felt Jen's breasts press against her back. Jen reached her hands under Carol's armpits and began to massage Carol's breasts with her soapy hands. Jen kneaded the flesh, squeezed Carol's ample bosom, and tweaked and rubbed her nipples until the shower spray had rinsed away all the suds.

At that point Jen said, "Stay right there."

Carol responded, "Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you?" Jen was unsure if she might have been going too far with her little scenario and hoped Carol wasn't upset.

"Okay, that's fine. Your wish is my command."

Jen smiled and went back for more soap. This time she came more towards Carol's right shoulder. She moved her hair off to the other side and began to kiss Carol's neck and shoulder while she continued playing with her breasts.

This time, when the soap ran out, Jen stated in a more authoritative tone, "Stay still."

"Yes Ma'am." was Carol's reply.

When Jen's hands were again covered in soap, she turned back but did not get right up against Carol. Instead, she stayed back and soaped down Carol's back. Then Jen kneeled in the tub and started rubbing her still soapy hands over Carol's ass and through her butt crack.

Jen next reached under Carol's legs and began running her hand back and forth along Carol's slit. Jen was originally planning to take her time and slowly build this up. But as her hand went forward and she felt Carol's clit already beginning to peek out of its protective hood, she changed her plan.

Jen now took her index finger and thumb and pinched and rolled the clit in between her two digits. This immediately caused Carol to call out, "Uuuuuhhhhh, God. Yes."

Jen continued to play with Carol's love button with her left hand as her right hand replaced her left running through Carol's labia and causing Carol to moan and grunt as the pleasure quickly began to well up inside her.

Jen then took the middle finger of her right hand and slipped it inside of Carol, pushing it in and out while the whole time keeping up her stimulation of Carol's clitoris with her left hand.

Carol's noises were a sign to Jen that she was very close. Jen called to her, "That's it, Baby. Cum for me."

Carol's breath was getting so ragged she had trouble responding but she managed to get out "Your...wish...is my...command."

Jen now took her finger out of Carol and at first Carol was disappointed as she was getting so close to cumming, just as Jen had told her to do. "No. Jen. Don't stop."

But Jen knew what Carol did not know and why she had removed her finger. There were still some suds rinsing down Carol's back. And there were still some suds left in her ass crack from when Jen had wiped that area. So, Jen took her right hand, put it in Carol's crack and spread the one cheek out. Then with her thumb and other fingers holding it back some, she curled her wrist forward and took that same right middle finger which she had just removed from Carol's pussy and pushed it two knuckles deep into Carol's ass.

Whatever disappointment Carol was feeling, it was immediately lost. And the orgasm that she thought Jen was holding back from her, came on her in a torrent of pleasure. "OOOOOAAAAHHHH!" was the sound Carol made and she pressed her hands to the shower wall for support. A huge orgasm rocked her body as her hips thrust back against Jen's finger in her ass and her legs got weak.

As she leaned forward to press her hands to the wall, the shower spray was initially in her face and she bent her head so the water was now hitting her between her shoulder blades. Her hips involuntarily jerked backwards in paroxysms of pleasure. When they finally ended, Jen's entire finger was now inside Carol as her other fingers cupped Carol's one ass cheek.

Carol just remained hunched over, her hands on the front of the shower wall and the water hitting her back. Jen got up and got some more soap on her hands. Carol was still looking down at the drain when she said, "Jen, that was incredible. You are incredible."

Jen replied, "I'd hoped you like it." Then she knelt and put her hand back under Carol's legs.

Carol said, "Oh, no honey. I'm too sensitive right now."

"It's okay, I'll be gentle but I think you need a little tiding up down there." Jen was very careful when she was touching Carol's intimate parts. She also washed her thighs and butt. By now Carol had her legs back under her and she stood up and let the water cascade down her body and rinse away the last of the soap.

Jen said, "Okay, we need to get dressed now and check out."

Carol asked, "What about you? You just made me feel so good."

"Don't worry, Baby. We have the rest of our lives for you to make it up to me. Besides, I am sure I'll owe you soon enough." They kissed as the shower spray fell on them. Eventually, they broke the kiss, turned off the water and got dressed so they could leave the hotel.

Jen had to take Carol home before she headed back to her own home. As they were checking out, she got a call from Melanie and found out that she did not need to go up to the hotel by the airport to get the girls' wedding dresses as they had planned. She had a little more time now, but she still couldn't stay. Carol needed to have a talk with her daughters. So, after stopping in briefly to say hello to the rest of Carol's family, Jen went to leave. Carol walked out with her and just outside the front door Carol pulled Jen back in for a big kiss.

When they leaned back, Jen said, "I know you have some stuff to do but I want you in my bedroom as soon as it's practical."

"Thanks Jen. I do want to be there something awful. But you're right that it is not practical right now. But I'll try to come up in the next day or so. If it's okay with you, I would like to bring a bunch of my clothes and plan on staying with you for a while?"

"Yes, Carol. Definitely. You can spend as much time as you want and you can arrange. I know we still have some planning to do. But knowing we are going to be together is enough for now."

Carol leaned back in and gave her another big kiss. Jen turned toward her car and Carol called after her, "Take Care Jen, I'll be up soon. Call me when you get home."

"I will. And I miss you already."

"I love you, Jen."

"And I love you too, Baby. See you soon."

When Carol came back into the house, Abigail was waiting for her. "You know, Mom, if you're at the far end of the living room window you can see right to the front stoop." Carol laughed remembering Abigail seeing her kiss Jessica Williams on the stoop once before. This time though Abigail seemed far less upset by it.

Carol looked at her and said, "We need to talk, Brianna, you and me."

Abigail called out "Peter. Michael. Can you take the kids out back and play for a little while." Both husbands had been in this family long enough to know what that meant. The Rogers girls needed to have a talk and the menfolk and kids had to clear out. Brianna understood what it meant as well and she went into the living room to join her mother and her sister.

When the three of them were all settled Carol asked her daughters a question. "How much do you know about Jen Smith and me?"

"What do you mean Mom?" asked Abigail.

"Did you know that she was the first woman I was ever intimate with?

"I thought it was Jessica? You said you and Dad..." At that point Abigail stopped talking and her words hung out there for a moment.

Carol continued, "We were just supposed to be friends having some fun but when she started dating Susan, I took it hard. My feelings for her were much deeper than even I had wanted to admit. And it ruined our friendship. That was probably going to be one of the biggest regrets of my life.

"But because of your sister and Melanie, Jen and I had to interact. Eventually, I told her how sorry I was that I had not been the friend I should have been for her and asked her to forgive me and she did. And we were able to rebuild our friendship. Only now, all those feelings I had for her were still there. And it turns out that she had the same feelings for me. So now we want to explore them and see where they take us."

"So, what are you saying Mom?" asked Brianna.

"I'm saying that Jen and I want to move in together."

Abigail spoke up, "Mom, I know I was insensitive to you when you told us about Jessica. But look, I've seen you with Jen. I see you light up around her. I can't even say I'm surprised at this. If anything, I am wondering why it took you both this long?"

"It's not so simple though. My accounting stuff is really just something to keep me busy. I want to keep doing it, but with the internet and e-mail, I can do it from anywhere. But Jen needs to be near where she works. She's up for a promotion at work. If she doesn't get it, I am not sure if she'll want to stay. But if she does, she'll need to stay where she is. And even if she doesn't get it, there are no similar jobs for her around here. So if we are going to live together, wherever that is going to be, it's not going to be here. I'm going to have to sell the house."

"Whoa! I hadn't thought of that." said Abigail.

"See what I mean. Look this didn't just pop up overnight. We've been talking around this almost since Vegas. And I've been thinking about it on my own since then. I've already made up my mind that I would sell the house and move in with her when we decided we wanted to do that. But now it's here and so we have to face some of the things that will go with that."

"It's still just a house." said Brianna trying to be bracing, although she had not said it with much conviction.

"That's because you've moved out and started your own life with your own family somewhere else. Someday, that home will mean to you all that this home means to me. And I heard in your voice something more than was in your words, Bri. You'll miss this house too."

"Well, when will all this take place?" asked Abigail.