Soccer Women Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing Katie felt was pressure on her right leg. She did not bother to look because at the moment the only things she cared about were Melanie's tongue and Jo's fingers. But she was pretty sure that it was Melanie's leg that had just been draped over hers. This was confirmed a few seconds later when Melanie moaned into her mouth. It seemed that Margaret had finished off polishing Melanie's feet as well and had decided to mimic what Jo was doing.

Katie and Melanie continued to kiss each other sitting on the couch while Jo and Margaret knelt before them, using their fingers and their tongues to give their friends pleasure. But it was still muted by the barrier of Katie's and Melanie panties.

Melanie finally broke the kiss, leaned back into the couch and lifted her legs high in the air. She said, "Take them off Margaret." and started to try to pull her panties down herself. Margaret quickly took hold of waistband and pulled Melanie's panties down her legs and off her feet. When Melanie felt the panties come off, she moved forward a bit so she could put her feet on the floor and then leaned back to let Margaret do her magic.

Hearing what was going on next to them got Katie and Jo to keep pace. Katie's feet were already on the floor and she arched her back so her butt cleared the cushion. Jo quickly pulled her panties down and off as well. Jo was initially distracted by Katie's trimmed red bush. She reached forward with her left hand and ran her fingers through the course hairs. She said, "I still say I'm glad you're not shaving this off. I like the look on you."

"Jo, please. I am glad you like it, but I need you to make me cum." While Jo continued to keep her fingers where they were, she moved her thumb so it was now covering where Katie's clit was just starting to peek out. Rolling her thumb counter-clockwise, Jo felt Katie's hips thrust up at the contact. To add to Katie's pleasure, Jo wet two fingers in her mouth and brought them right to Katie's pussy.

Jo was able to get the first finger in easily and after a few in and out motions she went to add the second. This along with Jo's thumb on her clit sent shivers through Katie's body and her vaginal walls clamped down tight onto Jo's fingers. While this restricted Jo's movement with her fingers, she pivoted her right hand up and began using her right thumb to roll over Katie's clit in now a clockwise rotation. She moved her left arm up and began squeezing and kneading Katie's breasts and teasing her nipples. This was making Katie's breathing very ragged and she was moaning more and more.

Next to them, Margaret knew she and Melanie were not in the best position if she was going to really make this pleasurable for Melanie. "Mel, kneel up on the couch but squat back down once your turned around." Melanie got right into position just as Margaret wanted her. Melanie's ass was now right in front of Margaret's face, just where she wanted it.

Margaret was using her right hand to rub all along Melanie's slit. She would push her hand forward, her middle finger running in between Melanie's labia and all the way up over her mons until the heal of her hand was resting overtop of Melanie's clit. Margaret would grind the heal of her hand a few times and then bring her hand back down the same path as she had coming up. Margaret was slow and methodical with this. The only variation to it was the way she would grind the heal of her hand over Melanie's clit. Sometimes it was more of a back and forth motion, sometimes it was circular.

While Margaret's right hand was building up the pleasure for Melanie, she was using her left hand to spread out one of Melanie's ass cheeks, using her tongue to pleasure Melanie's ass. Margaret allowed a dollop of saliva to drip out of her mouth right onto Melanie's rosebud and swished it around with her tongue. She would lick swipes over the opening, causing the sphincter to spasm. She would put her tongue right at the entrance and wiggle it around without pushing it in. This was all sending random little jolts through Melanie's body and was complimentary with the slow and steady rubbing Margaret was doing with her right hand.

Katie looked to her right and was so turned on but what she saw. Melanie was squatting on the couch with both hands holding onto the back of the couch for support. Her head was hanging down between her arms. Katie could not see her face, but she could hear the moans and heavy breathing. Her cute, sexy body moved out to the front of the couch, where the ass that Katie loved so much was pushed out. She could not see much of Margaret's face. Only her mane of blond hair hanging down almost like a bushy tail attached to Melanie's perfect ass.

Katie could hear in the sounds that Melanie was making that she was close to orgasm. Always wanting to help, Katie reached out her right hand and began stroking Melanie's right areola and nipple as her breast hung down from her current position. Katie felt a shock go through her body as Jo pinched her nipple and Katie let it flow through her arm and hand and she did the same to Melanie.

Melanie's hips now began shaking and bucking so much as her orgasm started that Margaret had to keep her head back. However, this time as her right hand came up Melanie's body, Margaret stopped with her fingers now on Melanie's clit and began to rub them back and forth as quickly as she could. This only intensified what was already a strong orgasm for Melanie. Her cum started flooding out her onto Margaret's forearm and wrist. Melanie's head shot up from between her arms and she cried out, "OOOOOOOHHHHHH, YYYEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Hearing this seemed to spur Jo on and she now brought her mouth down to Katie's clit and sucked on it while at the same time pinching Katie's nipple with her left hand. The sound of Melanie cumming and the additional action by Jo was enough to send Katie over the edge as well.

Katie's orgasm was strong, although her reactions was a little more muted. Katie said, "Oh, yes Jo. So good. Sooooo gooooood. Mmmph." She half said, half breathed that last part as her body began to slowly come down from the heights to which Jo had just taken her.

Jo stood up with a thin film of wetness on her face that Katie had deposited there. She leaned down and gave Katie a sweet kiss which Katie returned, tasting herself as she did. Katie said, "Hey I taste pretty good."

The four of them laughed and Melanie chimed in, "Yes you do Baby. Very good."

Then Margaret said, "You know what would go great with that, ice cream. We have mint chocolate chip in the freezer. I'll go get us each a bowl."

"I'll come with." said Melanie and she and Margaret jumped and ran naked into the kitchen. Jo came up and sat down next to Katie. Their legs were touching and Katie took Jo's hand and clasped it with her own as they rested on her kneecap.

Jo turned to Katie and said, "I mean it, you know. When I say I am really going to miss you two. And it's not just the sex, although I think I've done a pretty good job bringing you three along." Katie giggled a little. The comment was just so "Jo being Jo." When Katie stopped giggling, Jo continued, "Seriously though, you two are almost as much a part of Margaret and me as Margaret and me are a part of Margaret and me." Katie put a little scowl on her face and Jo said, "You know what I mean."

Katie smiled and said, "I'm only playing with you a little. And yes, I know what you mean. We're blessed, Jo. Not only have we each found our soulmates, but we have also found two other people who are just as dear to us and who we love so much. And that's why I meant it when I said, we will have to work hard to make sure we don't lose each other even with every roadblock that life will want to put in our way. You and Margaret are worth it to Melanie and me to make that effort. And I am sure that Melanie and I mean as much to you and Margaret. So, you two will do the same."

"You know I've had a crush on you all this time. I'm in love with Margaret but I've still had this crush on you."

"Well of course you do, I'm gorgeous."

"Yes you are my love, but how did that come up?" Melanie was coming into the living room holding two bowls of ice cream, one of which she now handed to Katie.

"How did what come up?" asked Margaret followed Melanie into the living room with her bowl and one for Jo.

"Katie said she's gorgeous." said Melanie.

"Well, she is." added Margaret. Katie started to blush, which with her pale skin was very noticeable.

Melanie said, "Don't let her hear you say that Margaret. She'll get a big head."

Katie now filled them in on the first half of the conversation. "Jo was just saying that she was going to miss Melanie and me if we leave and how much she wanted me around. And I said the reason she liked me was because I am gorgeous, although in this company I don't really feel that."

"Oh, please Katie." said Jo. "You are an extremely beautiful person who just happens to have extremely beautiful friends."

"And a very beautiful wife." said Melanie.

"Yes, I do have that. I have a beautiful wife and beautiful friends and I love you all so much."

Margaret put her bowl down and went over and gave Katie a big hug. She was quickly joined by Melanie and Jo. And the four of them just held each other for a long time. By the time they broke apart and went back to their bowls, the ice cream was mostly melted.