Soccer Women Ch. 20

Story Info
Fun abounds in the penultimate chapter.
10.2k words
4.78
3.3k
10

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch 20

"Do you think you could get your mom to go out to you and watch Maisie for a week?"

Katie's question had come completely out of left field and Jo was unsure how to respond. "I don't know. But why on earth would you want her to do that?"

"I am going to get a cabin at a ski resort for the four of us somewhere north of you in mid-January."

"I think maybe your hormones are still a bit off Katie." Katie and Melanie had their second child that September. Her name was Jamie Paula Smith-Rogers. Six weeks later as they neared Halloween, Jo did not think much of Katie's suggestion. "I don't know about you two, but Margaret and I don't know how to ski. And Jamie is only going to be four months old. Are you going to leave her alone for a vacation?"

"She won't be alone. Our Moms will come and watch Joe and Jamie for us. They'd love an excuse for some alone time with their grandchildren so they can spoil them. As for the skiing, Melanie and I have never skied either. But we can learn. Plus, I was also thinking we would spend a lot of time off the slopes as well."

"I didn't mean alone, alone. It's just you two wouldn't leave Joe with anyone else for over a year."

"Second child, I guess. We didn't know what we were doing and what we could do with Joe. But they'll be fine with our moms."

"Well, skiing might be fun. And I am certainly intrigued by your plans for when we are not skiing. I'll call my mom and talk to Margaret. We'll see what we can do."

The grandmothers were all very excited about the plan and wholeheartedly agreed. Melanie was a little bit unsure since Jamie would still only be four months old. But her mom was so excited about coming to watch the kids and Katie was so excited about the trip, she relented.

So mid-January found Katie, Melanie, Jo, and Margaret at a ski resort in the California Cascades. They met at the main lodge, but they were not staying there. The resort had a small village of chalets on a different part of the mountain. There was a shuttle bus to take them back and forth. The chalets were all similar. They were individual buildings, all very close, but not connected. The sizes were a little different as there were single bedrooms, two bedroom and four-bedroom versions. They all had a back porch that faced the mountain with a hot tub. There was privacy fencing so you couldn't see in the neighbor's yard and there were no windows on the side of the buildings to avoid any sightlines into the neighbor's hot tub.

All the chalets had ski access to a lift chair that would take you to the top of the mountain. From there, trails connected to all the other slopes that were part of the resort. So, it was possible to ski from the chalet, get on a ski lift up to the mountain, and ski back down to the main lodge or vice versa.

They took the shuttle to their chalet and got settled in first. Then they took the shuttle back to the main lodge. They made arrangements for renting equipment and getting lessons that next morning and stayed for a lovely dinner at the restaurant in the lodge. After dinner, they bought a couple of bottles of wine and took the shuttle back to their chalet.

When they got there, Katie and Margaret worked on getting the fireplace going and Melanie and Jo brought out the comforters from their beds and laid them on the floor in front of the fireplace. Melanie and Margaret then lit some candles and Katie got four glasses and brought the wine bottles into the main room. Jo turned down the lights and they had a cozy and romantic setting for themselves.

That sat on the floor, drinking their wine and catching up on all the stuff they hadn't told each other. Jo had helped Coach Quincannon recruit some very good talent and they also got a really good player off the transfer portal. Katie's Junior Varsity team had done well and it was likely the varsity coach was going to retire. This put Katie in line for that job. Margaret was working on something that was going to make appliances run more efficiently, thus using less electricity.

Melanie never talked much about her work. She was working with young children who had serious developmental problems and their families. It was hard work and successes were measured in very small gains. It certainly made her appreciate even more that Joe and Jamie and Maisie were all healthy and happy.

When the evening started, they were sitting around in a circle, each at one point of the compass. But as the night progressed it became Katie and Melanie at Northwest and Jo and Margaret at Southeast. As the evening progressed, the romantic nature of their surroundings eventually carried them to a place where each couple was in their own little world.

There was more kissing and the touching was becoming more aggressive as the romance began to morph into lust. Then they all began to undress as quickly as possible. This was not a race as neither couple was cognizant of what the other couple was doing. It was just the need that was driving them on.

However, once naked, they began to slow down. Although none of them spoke it, they all seemed to have the same realization at the same time; their were no kids here. They could be as loud as they wanted and they could take their time. There were no worries about anyone needing a feeding or being scared by a noise and joining them in bed. This was a luxury their sex lives had not had for a while.

Sitting on the floor, wrapped in each other's arms, Katie began to lay down and pulled Melanie with her. Melanie could tell right away what Katie wanted and she wanted the exact same thing.

Since the very first night they had sex, Melanie sitting on Katie's face had been their favorite sexual position. The added element that made it better than any other position for them was the eye contact. Katie would look up and Melanie would look down and their eyes said everything to each other. All of the love, all of the desire, it was all right there.

Recently they had to make some adjustments. While Katie admitted that she liked Melanie's larger breasts better, they did partially block the line of sight. Melanie had to sit back a little lower on Katie's face and lean her head over a bit to be able to look down with nothing between her eyes and Katie's.

Even this though gave them one added advantage. With Melanie having to tilt forward, it gave Katie slightly better access to Melanie's ass. Melanie loved having something in her ass. She loved having it licked and touched. She couldn't even explain exactly what it was about it that she liked so much, she just did. And the three other women in the room knew it and all had used that knowledge to their advantage at different times to increase Melanie's pleasure.

Tonight, though, it was just her and Katie. They knew that Jo and Margaret were just a few feet away, but each couple was very much lost in their own experiences. Melanie looked down at Katie and smiled. She was thinking about how much she loved Katie. How much she loved the fact that Katie would wait for her to wake up in the morning and smile at her. She loved that Katie always went out of her way to make her happy. She even loved that Katie had been knocking down soccer players who had been rough to Melanie when they first began playing together. She didn't like that at the time, but that was just because she wanted Katie's respect as a soccer player. But when she thought about it later, that was how she first realized Katie loved her. Katie never did it for any of the other players on their team.

Melanie loved that Katie was such a strong friend. She loved how much Katie loved Jo and Margaret and how Katie had been open to their unique relationship. She loved how much Katie did as a parent. Not that Melanie didn't do a lot with the kids herself, but Katie was always there as well.

And at that moment, she loved how Katie's tongue was slowly running up and down her slit. She loved how it felt, the pressure that Katie was using as she moved it up and down. She loved how Katie was occasionally forcing her tongue inside Melanie's entrance, sucking out the love juice that was beginning to flow inside her. She loved how Katie would finish off a lick with a few quick swipes of her tongue against Melanie's clit.

And she absolutely loved it when Katie brought one of her hands up to Melanie's mouth. Because she knew what Katie wanted her to do. And because she knew why Katie wanted her to do it. And because Melanie wanted Katie to do what she was going to do.

Melanie took Katie's middle finger in her mouth. She sucked on it a little and then began to bathe it in her saliva. When the digit was completely covered in Melanie's spit, she opened her mouth and let Katie withdraw it. Katie brought her hand down and around Melanie's body. With her other hand, Katie grabbed one of Melanie's butt cheeks and spread it out. Then she took her wet finger and rubbed it all around Melanie's anus.

Katie wiped back and forth transferring the saliva. When her finger was dry, she brought her hand back up to Melanie's mouth. This time, Katie offered her index finger to her wife. Melanie took it and applied the same treatment to Katie's other finger. When Katie brought her hand back down, she again spread one of Melanie's ass cheeks open with her other hand. This time, however, when she brought her finger to Melanie's rear entrance, Katie pushed it in.

Katie already had Melanie close to orgasm when she reached up with her hand. The anticipation of what Katie was going to do next almost put Melanie over the edge. Katie's finger entering inside her finally did the trick.

Melanie began thrusting her hips forwards and back, trying to move in unison with the finger Katie was pushing in and out of her butt. This was also causing her to rub her crotch across Katie's face. Katie just stuck her tongue out and let Melanie ride herself to the orgasm that was driving through Melanie's body. She was able to time her finger movements so that Melanie would be moving back against her hand just as she was pushing the finger forward. The result was the finger was driving into Melanie's ass as far as it could before the rest of Katie's hand hit flesh.

They had been so caught up in their moment that they had missed Margaret getting up and going into the one bedroom. They missed Jo sitting back against the couch, stroking her own clit while she watched the two of them in their intimate dance. They also missed Margaret coming back into the room sporting a thick seven-inch cock in a strapon harness.

When Melanie's orgasm began to recede, Katie pulled her down and they began to kiss. Although still focused on each other, they began to hear a slapping sound. At first, they could not determine what was making it. For the first time since they had started kissing, they looked over to Jo and Margaret and what they saw would have knocked their socks off if they had been wearing any.

They had a perfect profile view of Jo, kneeling on all fours with her head resting on a throw pillow from the couch. Behind her, Margaret, wearing the strapon they had not seen her retrieve (and which they didn't even know she had), slowly withdrawing the fake penis and then thrusting her hips forward to ram it home. When she did this, her thighs hit Jo's round ass, causing the slapping sound.

The fluidity of Margaret's movements was a sight to behold. All of the hard work and exercise involved in Cheer had not been lost once school ended. Margaret had made a real effort to get back in shape after Maisie was born and she was as lean and firm as ever. She controlled her body so well that her upper body stayed completely still as her hips rolled the strapon dildo in and out of Jo's body in one continuous motion. Add to that the effect of their being lit only by the firelight, and this became the most erotic thing that Katie and Melanie had ever seen.

Not wanting to disrupt the unfolding scene before them, they slowly moved to a sitting position and leaned against the armchair close by them. As they watched, they brought their hands down in between their legs, both slowly stroking their kitties as they watched the rhythmic dance of Margaret fucking Jo. Wanting to make this a shared experience, Melanie draped her one leg over Katie's and continued to be enthralled by the action before her.

Jo and Margaret were unaware that they had an audience but their increasing lust made for a better show. Jo said, "Babe this feels great but I want you to go harder and faster."

"THWACK!" The sound startled Katie and Melanie but Jo let out a groan of intense pleasure "UUUHHHH!"

Having delivered that hard smack to Jo's ass, Margaret said, "What, this isn't good enough for you?"

"No, it's good, Babe."

"THWACK!"

"Good?" Margaret asked in a demanding tone.

"No Babe, great. It's great. You always make me feel great."

"Cause I'm the best you've ever had, right?"

"Yes Babe, the best. I just want more of your best, that' all."

Melanie thought maybe another smack would be coming after this, but instead Margaret seemed satisfied with Jo's response and went to that next gear. What Margaret lost in the fluidity of her motion, she made up for in power and speed. Now she was moving her whole body. Her breasts were now bouncing around as she pounded the strapon into Jo. The slow and steady beat of the slapping of Margaret's thighs into Jo's ass became an almost continuous sound, but it became less distinguishable as Margaret's fucking was causing Jo to grunt and moan at an equally faster and louder pace.

Margaret's increased pace was also causing Jo to rock forward and back and her own large breasts were swaying back and forth in rapid time matching the increased speed of the pounding Jo was getting. Melanie was the first to reach over to Katie. She began rubbing her fingers along Katie's slit. At first, she was hitting Katie's fingers. However, Melanie was so engrossed in the action in front of her, she was just reacting and continued to her own fingering. Katie decided she would just let Melanie continue, since she was doing a very good job and Katie would instead try to return the favor.

Jo was nearing the point of ecstasy and she began to call out, "Babe you're amazing. You're gonna make me cum. You're fucking me to an amazing cum Babe. You're so good."

Margaret was exerting a lot of effort but she still managed to reply, "Am I the best you've ever had?"

"Yes, Babe, the best. I've had a lot, but none of them are as good as you. None of them. You're the best Babe. Just keep fucking me. Make me cum. I love how you make me cum."

Spurred on by Jo's words Margaret dug in deep and found that one more gear. To Katie and Melanie, Margaret's hips were a blur. Her boobs and Jo's were both flapping around in no discernible pattern as the speed and momentum of their bodies were at their limits.

This last push left Jo incomprehensible as her body was overcome by the physical sensations Margaret was giving her. "Oooha. I'ma. Oohhhh. C-C-C-Cum. MMMM. Ming. Ming. Ogod. Oh! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" The last sound coincided with the release of fluid from deep within Jo and she sprawled forward, pushing the throw pillow along the floor as her body moved, bringing her prone. The sudden loss of resistance to her thrusting caused Melanie to unbalance and she fell forward onto Jo's back. She rolled off next to Jo and they looked into each other's eyes.

They stared at each other as the realization of what had just happened sunk in and then they started laughing. Jo reached out and enveloped Margaret in her arms. Then she rolled onto her back, pulling Margaret into her and kissing her passionately on the mouth. They continued to kiss until they were distracted by the sound of applause.

Margaret falling on top of Jo had stopped the mutual masturbation session that Katie and Melanie were having. At first there was a moment of concern. But with Jo and Margaret's laughter, Katie and Melanie knew all was well. Melanie said, "That may have been the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Yeah, me too. It was hotter than anything we've ever watched on porn." added Katie.

Jo and Margaret looked over and Margaret said, "Oh, look Jo. Katie and Melanie are here."

Jo asked, "So you guys liked what you saw."

"We loved it." was Katie's reply.

"But not nearly as much as you did." Melanie added.

Katie then chimed back in, "I'll be honest though, those ass spanks startled me a bit."

"Yeah." said Jo. "She forgets her own strength sometimes and it does hurt a little. But she's so damn cute, what am I going to do?"

"Oh please." Margaret retorted. "You loved it and as we're sitting here, you're disappointed I didn't do more."

"If you'd done more, I wouldn't be sitting here. My butt would be too sore." This brought a little chuckle from the group.

Melanie was now staring at Margaret's crotch and she asked her, "What's it like using that. I seen videos of them, but we've never used one before."

Margaret reached down and started stroking her fake cock as she explained its features. "This is a high-end one. There is a part of it that is inside me and the whole thing vibrates so it is very pleasurable for both of us. The harness is really snug so the dildo sticks out a lot like a real penis so it tracks with the hip action. It's a decent size, but not too big. I've had bigger ones in real life..."

"Me too." chimed in Jo.

Margaret continued, "...but this is bigger and thicker than average. I think it's pretty good."

"The way you work it, Babe, it's amazing."

"You just want me to take it easy on your ass."

"I do want to be able to sit on the chair lift tomorrow, that's for sure."

Katie now asked, "So with that thing on and you using it on Jo, you both are able to cum together?"

"Yes, we can." was Margaret's answer.

"And did you just now?"

"Yes, we did. We haven't done anything like this is a while though. We wouldn't want to be that loud with Maisie sleeping in the next room. But with no kids here, we could really let loose."

Katie said, "Well, it was incredibly hot watching you doing it. Melanie and I both got really turned on watching you, but then you finished and left us kind of hanging. So, I think maybe you need to help us out a bit."

"Yeah, that sounds right to me." was Melanie's response.

Margaret looked over at Jo and asked, "Are you recovered enough yet?"

"Absolutely." said Jo and she crawled over to Melanie and held out her hand. When Melanie took it, Jo pulled her into a firm embrace and then leaned back and began sucking and licking Melanie's nipples. Margaret then crawled over to Katie, who also took her into her arms for a hug and some kisses before Katie, still holding Margaret in her arms, leaned down to the floor. Margaret slowly worked her way down Katie's body, settling between her thighs.

Jo and Margaret pleasured their friends and it was just like old times. Katie and Melanie also took advantage of there being no kids to wake up to give voice to the pleasure as well. It was a very loud rest of the night. This was something they all treasured and that night was something they recounted when they would reunite over the years and throughout their lives.

The next day, they took the shuttle to the ski lodge, had breakfast, and then started the arduous task of getting ready to ski. They got all their rental equipment, got used to the feeling of walking around in ski boots, dropped their poles three or four times and finally made it outside to the "bunny slope" for their lessons.

By the end of the day, they had progressed to the point where they were taking the chair lift up the novice slope. There was a lot of falling and a lot of trash talk, but they had a great time and felt good at the end of the day. They took the shuttle back to the chalet and got into the hot tub. But it was more muscle relaxation to keep them from being too stiff and sore the next day. They were too tired for a repeat of the previous night's amorous adventure.