Soccer Women Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had brought their ski stuff back to the chalet with them and they carted it onto the shuttle the next day and went back to the main lodge. There were no lessons and they went right to the novice hill. After lunch they finally went to the top of the mountain. They were feeling confident enough that they skied back to the chalet at the end of the day. For the second night in a row, they went into the hot tub. This night was still a little more subdued, but they were not as stiff and sore.

Having skied straight back to the chalet the night before, they started off the following morning by going to the chair lift near the chalets and up to the top of the mountain. This day, they cut off the skiing early and headed back to the chalet to get showered and changed. Then they took the shuttle to the lodge for a fancy dinner in the restaurant before picking up more wine and heading back to the chalet.

They sat in the living room by the fire, drinking their wine and talking about their adventures on the slopes the last few days. Melanie and Margaret were both seated on opposite ends of the couch. They had both been sitting with their legs tucked up under them, but Margaret moved to stretch her legs out. Melanie looked down at her cute little toes with the ever-present bubble gum pink nail polish and decided she was done talking about skiing.

Melanie shifted so she could stretch her legs out and brought her foot to Margaret's. Margaret was still engaged in the conversation and was listening to Jo when she felt the lightest brush against her foot. She jumped a little and looked down, seeing Melanie's foot slowing rubbing against her own. She looked up and saw the lust in Melanie's eyes. She winked at Melanie, but then turned back to the conversation.

Margaret continued to listen and add to the conversation, but she also started moving her foot as well. This went on for several minutes until Katie asked Melanie a question. When there was no reply, Katie and Jo both turned toward Melanie and saw her foot entwined with Margaret, slowly dancing with each other as if they were two tongues French-kissing.

Jo exclaimed, "Uh-oh. We've lost her."

Katie asked, "Have we lost both of them?"

Margaret replied, "You hadn't. I was still listening to you two. But you're about to lose me now."

Margaret now moved forward so she could take Melanie's foot into her hands. She brought it to her lips and kissed the top of Melanie's foot. This brought a low moan from Melanie, but it also made her aware that they were being watched.

Jo asked, "Melanie, you told us you didn't really know why you liked you ass played with so much. Is that the same with your feet?"

"Actually Jo, no. I know exactly why I like this so much." She turned to look down at Margaret, who was in the process of sucking on Melanie's toes. Melanie continued to look down at Margaret (who would look up occasionally and make eye contact) as she answered Jo's question. "It feels nice and all, but it's the anticipation of what's coming next. I know she's warming me up for something more. But she wants me to know how she feels about it. This is about love and passion and endearment all rolled up in a single sensuous act. The physical sensation is wonderful, but it is so much more than that."

At this point Margaret was looking back into Melanie's eyes. She heard what Melanie had said about love, passion and endearment, and she agreed with it wholeheartedly. She already knew it, but it sounded so nice to hear it spoken out loud. And while she was doing this as more than just foreplay, that was a lot of why she was doing it. And after hearing those words, she wanted Melanie more than she thought she ever had.

Margaret took Melanie's foot and raised it, taking the rest of Melanie's leg with her. She put the foot on the back of the couch, spreading out that leg. Melanie could sense where this was going and spread her other leg wide, putting her other foot on the floor. Melanie was now spread open completely to Margaret's view. And what a view it was.

Margaret looked at the beautiful pussy before her. Melanie's labia had started to swell from the arousal created by Margaret's foot play. There was already a sheen of fluid as Melanie's cream had started to fill her vagina and seep out of her. Margaret couldn't see Melanie's clit yet, but she knew right where it was. She decided that was her target.

Margaret now looked up into Melanie's eyes. Melanie saw the powerful lust in Margaret's eyes. The softness and gentleness that was usually there was not there at this moment. It turned Melanie on because she knew all this fire was about to be directed toward her, for her pleasure. She saw Margaret's mouth slide into a devilish smile for a second. Then Margaret said, "Ready or not, here you cum." And with that Margaret practically dove down into Melanie's crotch.

Margaret's tongue took one swipe across Melanie's hood leaving a thick trail of saliva. Her finger began strumming across it, trying to coax out that little pearl she was thirsting for. To help increase Melanie's arousal, Margaret moved her tongue down to Melanie's opening and pushed her tongue inside. She swirled it around in a circular motion instead of plunging it in and out because she knew that was what Melanie liked.

At that moment, Melanie would have described it as "what Melanie loved." The pleasure she was feeling was so intense. She had expected a slow build up when Margaret had been sucking her toes. But then she spread her out and dove into her so quickly and was touching all the right places with such speed and yet with such softness, as only Margaret could do. She had felt her arousal spike and she knew this was not going to last too much longer.

Margaret eyes were closed and she had her face right up against Melanie's body. So, it was her fingers that told her Melanie's clit was finally out and available. She immediately switched places with her fingers and her mouth. Two fingers went immediately inside Melanie as Margaret moved her mouth up Melanie's body. Seeing Melanie's engorged clitoris, so ripe for the taking, Margaret enveloped it with her whole mouth. As she then closed her mouth, her lips were drawn in and across Melanie's shaved skin until her mouth was almost closed and her pursed lips had Melanie's clit between them.

Margaret now sucked hard on the little nub in her mouth while she was quickly pistoning her fingers in and out of Melanie warm, wet center. Margaret began to curl her fingers up as she pulled them back out, making contact with Melanie's g-spot.

The effect was electrifying and Melanie could feel herself quickly building to a giant crescendo. But it was suddenly interrupted at the last moment by a sudden urge to pee. Melanie tried to hold off because she wanted to have that feeling of pleasure cascading through her body. But she realized if she waited any longer, she was going to pee on Margaret.

"Margaret, move. I'm about to pee and I can't hold it in."

Margaret leaned back, still thrusting her fingers in and out of Melanie and said, "It's okay sweetie. Let it go. Just release it. Go ahead."

Melanie started to wonder why they always seemed to think that Jo was the really kinky one and Margaret wasn't, but the jolts now running up and down her body made her stop thinking of anything and she just relaxed and let her body do what it needed to do.

Something between a stream and a mist came out of Melanie's vagina. Then another and then two more. Most of it caught Margaret in the face. She had opened her mouth and tried to have it shoot inside. Katie watching was surprised and a little shocked that Margaret was actively trying to swallow Melanie's pee.

Melanie's eyes were closed and so she did not see this. And for a time, she just lay back against the arm of the couch as Margaret looked at her and massaged her feet again, this time just with her hands.

Katie finally spoke up, "Margaret, I have to admit I was surprised to see you let Melanie pee on you rather than just let her get up and go to the bathroom."

Jo snickered a bit and Margaret said, "Katie, please come over here." Katie came over and then Margaret said, "Kiss me."

Katie physically leaned back and said, "Margaret if you're into something that's fine but I don't think..."

Margaret looked her right in the eye and said, "Katie, please, trust me. Give me a kiss."

Melanie's eyes were open now and she watched as Katie reluctantly leaned in to give Margaret a kiss. Katie's lips barely touched Margaret's and she pulled back. But the expression that Melanie saw on her face was surprise, not revulsion. Katie took a single glance at Melanie and then leaned back at Margaret and gave her a big kiss and continued to kiss her.

Jo could see the look of shock on Melanie's face and said, "Katie, tell Melanie how Margaret tastes."

"She tastes like you Mel."

Margaret added, "That's because it's not urine, it's cum. Melanie, you just sprayed me with your cum."

"What?" Melanie exclaimed with what little force she had.

Jo responded, "She just made you squirt. She's added that to her repertoire." Jo then crawled over and gave Margaret a kiss as well. "Yep, that's Melanie alright." she added laughing.

"Let me taste." Melanie called out as she held her arms open. Margaret leaned over her as Melanie was not ready to sit up and placed a kiss right on Melanie's lips. Melanie then licked her own lips with her tongue. Melanie seemed to be contemplating her own taste and then asked, "How did you do that?"

"I can't explain it exactly. But I just kind of do what I was doing and it seems to work. I've done that to Jo a bunch of times over the last few months. I've tried to talk Jo through it but it hasn't worked yet, although it been a whole lot of fun trying."

"Would you be willing to try it on me?" Katie asked.

"Of course, so long as it's okay with Melanie."

"By all means, please. She'll love it. And then maybe she can do that to me as well. That feeling of release was incredible and I am still recovering."

Knowing that Katie was not as big a fan of foot play as Melanie, Margaret started by playing with her breasts. When Margaret moved down in between Katie's legs, Katie's clit was already out and Margaret went right at it, pushing two fingers into Katie just as she had with Melanie. And Margaret also used the same finger curl motion.

Katie was surprised at how quickly she was already at the threshold of her orgasm. When it hit, it hit hard, but in a good way. It was a very pleasurable and very powerful orgasm, but she did not squirt.

When Katie had recovered, Margaret said, "Sorry Katie..."

Katie stopped her and said, "No, Margaret, please. That felt amazing. Thank you."

Not wanting to be left out, Jo sat up on the couch and Margaret gave Jo a tremendous orgasm as well and made her squirt. For all of her hard work, Katie and Jo had Margaret sit on the couch next to Melanie who had recovered but had not moved from her spot and had been playing with herself while Margaret pleasured Katie and Jo.

With Katie and Jo kneeling before Margaret, Jo looked at Melanie and said, "So this foot thing is about showing love and getting the other person revved up for sex."

"Not quite as elegant as I put it Jo, but basically yes."

"Good enough for me." Jo then took one of Margaret's feet in her hands and began sucking on her toes and licking in between them. Katie took hold of her other foot and began doing the same thing as Jo. Melanie joined in up on the couch by sucking on one of Melanie's breasts and using her fingers to play with the other one. Katie and Jo both moved up Margaret toned legs and began to kiss and lick her towards her own orgasm.

They would take turns returning the pleasure that Margaret had given them. Sometimes they would sit back on their heels and patiently wait there turn again. Other times they would move up to the edge of the couch and join Melanie in feasting on Margaret's tits. All three made every effort to give Margaret as much pleasure in return. And while they did not make her squirt, she did have a huge orgasm with Jo between her legs and Melanie and Katie at her breasts. The four of them altogether, which was their favorite way to be.

They slept very late the next day. They got up around noon and got dressed for skiing. They took the chairlift near the chalet and spent some time skiing. However, they skied down to the lodge, returned the equipment, and had an early dinner. They took the shuttle back to the chalet. All four of them went into Katie and Melanie's room and lay with each other huddled on the bed.

In order to fit all four of them, they had to be pressed tight, but that was exactly what they wanted as this was their last night. They knew it was going to be a while before the next time they would be together. And this time it would turn out to be much longer than they thought, although this time it was also for a very good reason and no natural disasters. But at that moment, they simply reveled in just being there with each other, all still very much in love.

***************

Carol Rogers was getting antsy. Her and her wife, Jen Smith, had spent the last five days watching their grandchildren. Their daughters, Katie and Melanie, had gone away for a week to see another couple, Jo and Margaret. Katie, Melanie, and Jo had been teammates on their university's soccer team. Margaret was a cheerleader at the school and had become friends with Katie and Melanie through Jo. All four loved each other very much and it was a part of their relationship that the two couples would get together when they could.

Over the course of three years this relationship developed and flourished. However, after Melanie had graduated from her Masters' program several years prior, she and Katie had moved to the East Coast while Jo and Margaret had stayed out on the West Coast. That was where the school was and both Jo and Margaret had one more year to go (Jo for a Master's degree and Margaret for her Bachelor's).

Since that move, Katie and Melanie had two children. Jo and Margaret got married and had a child of their own. They had only limited opportunities to be together these last few years and they had decided to take a trip together. They were on a ski vacation in the California Cascades, where they could get away from their work and their kids and fully reconnect with each other.

In order to do this, someone had to watch their children and both couples turned to Grandma, Inc. Jo's parents, who also lived on the East Coast, flew out to California, and stayed at Jo and Margaret's house to watch their granddaughter.

Katie and Melanie had asked their mothers to do the same. The thing was Katie's mom Carol and Melanie's mom Jen were also married. How that came to be is a very long story in itself and it won't be recounted here. Carol and Jen both knew Jo and Margaret and they knew about the special relationship the four of them had. They also knew how much they all missed each other. So, they immediately agreed to come to Pennsylvania to watch their grandchildren. This would help Katie and Melanie get to spend quality time with Jo and Margaret. In the meantime, Carol and Jen would get to spend their own quality time with the two grandchildren they shared [Carol had two daughters older than Katie and already had four other grandchildren. Melanie was an only child and so Melanie and Katie's two children were Jen's only grandchildren. Since they were married Carol's children would be Jen's step-children and Carol's other grandchildren would be step-grandchildren but this is getting us too far afield].

The problem that was affecting Carol at the moment was that she and Jen had not been intimate since they had been at Katie and Melanie's home watching the children. Jamie was four months old. She still required a lot of nighttime feedings. Joseph (Joe) was a little older than three years. He slept through the night, but he could also walk around on his own. This created a potential problem of a different sort for Carol and Jen.

For several years now, Carol and Jen had been incorporating intercourse in their sex lives with the use of strapon dildos and vibrators. It wasn't that they did this every time they had sex, but they had agreed that there was no way they were doing it with Joseph around. The possibility of him waking up and walking in on them in flagrante, was enough for them to both agree not even bring their accoutrements with them when they came to Katie and Melanie's house.

So, with one of their favorite sexual activities off the table and with both of them tired from limited sleep, they had been bereft of sexual release. Not that they hadn't been intimate. They held each other each night until one would get up to feed Jamie. They took turns and the other would try to stay up, but that got harder as the week went by.

So, when Jen went to give Jamie a feeding at 2:43am, Carol was determined to stay up and wait for her. When Jen came back to the room, the door was closed and there did not appear to be any lights on. Figuring Carol had gone to sleep, Jen quietly opened the door and was in the process of slowly closing it, when she heard Carol whisper, "Jen, close the door and lock it, but don't turn on the light yet. And stay by the door."

Jen was immediately aroused. It had been a while for both of them and it seemed like Carol had decided that tonight they would relieve each other of this pent-up sexual energy. It was a decision with which she heartily concurred.

"Jen, that night at that first tournament, our room was very dark. I could see the outline of your beautiful body, but I really could not see you. But I could hear you. Hearing you cum that night changed my life. It opened me up to all sorts of new possibilities. I shared my desires for women with you. But I also became more open to sex in general. Those next few years were the best of mine and Paul's marriage and while it wasn't just the sex, that was a big part of it.

"And then when he was taken away from me, I continued to explore and continued to grow personally and sexually. When it came to be that we could be together and I could give myself to you, I was able to be worthy of you. I felt like I could give back to you all that you always give me. Now I want you to listen for moment."

When Carol had first closed the door to the bedroom, she had immediately stripped naked and got on the bed. She began touching herself all over. She tweaked her nipples and rubbed her fingers over her clit. She reached around and ran a finger over her rosebud and even slipped it inside. This was more than just something to make her feel good, she wanted to be aroused, when Jen came back. And not just aroused, she needed to be wet for what she had in mind.

Jen was certainly touched by what Carol had said. The twists and turns of their love story had been quite a roller coaster. Carol had grown sexually from those first sexual encounters they had all those years ago. And so here she was, initiating a sexual encounter that was as much about who she had become as about the sexual need they both had and were about to satisfy for each other. Jen just couldn't wait to see how Carol planned for that to happen.

So, Jen listened like Carol told her. And in the darkness came a sound she had now heard enough to be able to recognize easily. It was the squelching sound of fingers vigorously going in and out of Carol's pussy, which must be very wet.

"Can you hear that, Jen?"

"Yes, Carol."

"And?"

"I don't know. Should I run over there and replace your fingers with mine? Should I take your hand and bring it to my mouth and suck on your wet fingers and taste your sweet nectar? Should I get between your legs and replace your fingers with my tongue? Which do you want me to do?"