Social Distancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie reminded herself that there was one thing that Wil was not. He was not her husband. Her husband was Frank, and he was lying helpless in a hospital bed. That was something she would not let herself forget.

"I'm sorry. Where are my manners?" Sadie blurted as she realized that she had zoned out for a moment. "Can I get you something to drink? I just opened a new bottle of Merlot. I've decided that I'll become a wine connoisseur while I'm stuck in this apartment!"

Wil laughed and said, "well since you're a wine expert, and since you're recommending the Merlot, I guess I could join you in a glass."

Sadie stepped into her kitchen to pour another glass of wine, and she topped hers off while she was at it. Wil took a seat on the living room couch. Sadie entered the room with a glass in each hand and she set them both down on the coffee table. She then took a seat in an armchair, leaving Wil on the couch across from her, several feet away.

After having an hour-long phone conversation, an hour earlier, one would think that Sadie and Wil would have run out of things to talk about, but that was not the case. They just sort of picked up where they left off, telling each other about their personal interests. Sadie was very interested in learning all of Wil's back story. As they spoke, they sipped their wine, frequently picking up and putting down the glasses. When the glasses ran dry Sadie went to the kitchen to fetch the bottle and pour refills for them both.

"Here's to finding a cure and a vaccine for this freaking virus," Wil said as he raised his glass in a toast. Sadie raised her glass too, then was startled by something she noticed.

"Um, Wil, you have my glass," Sadie apprehensively stated.

"I don't think so," Wil responded, a bit puzzled.

"I always use the glass with the chipped stem, and I remember double-checking to make sure that I gave you one of the nice glasses," Sadie said. "We must have mixed them up."

Wil chuckled and said, "Well, I guess the damage is done." He brought the glass to his lips and took a long sip, then with another chuckle he added, "We don't need to worry about passing germs anymore. If either one of us has any germs, we've already shared them."

"I guess you're right," Sadie said as her frown melted into a look of mild amusement.

"There's not much point in social distancing now," Wil said, casually patting the couch cushion beside him. "Why don't you sit over here?"

Sadie hesitated. She knew full-well what Wil was suggesting. The instant that he had stepped over her threshold, 60 minutes earlier, Sadie wanted to embrace him. It was not as much a sexual desire as a human one. She was starving for companionship; yearning to just touch another person. It did not matter who -- male or female, white, black, or whatever. But Wil had become a special person in Sadie's life, and the horniness that she had felt before he arrived was still burning in her belly, although she had managed to suppress it.

Sadie weighed the risk of moving closer to Wil, especially in her current state. She most likely would not be able to resist if Wil extended a tender touch to her. Just how much touching did she dare do without actually cheating on her husband?

In one quick motion, Sadie stood up, stepped around the coffee table, and gracefully lowered her derriere onto the couch.

For a minute, Sadie and Wil just sat there, next to each other. Wil glanced at Sadie's bathrobe, covering her from neck to knee, and he wondered what else she might be wearing, if anything. Sadie stole a sideways glance too, taking in Wil's muscular arms, with smooth skin so much darker than hers or her husband's. Wil was the opposite of them, she surmised. During a second round of glances Wil and Sadie's eyes caught each other, and they both had to smile.

Wil put one arm half-way around Sadie and gave her a gentle, brotherly hug. "You're going through a lot, I know."

Sadie began to whimper, then to cry. "It's so awful," she managed between sobs. "I didn't say anything earlier, but Frank was moved to the Intensive Care Unit today. I asked the doctor, 'when is he going to get better?' The doctor said there's no guarantee that he ever will." Sadie began to cry louder as she added, "the doctor said Frank has one of the worst cases he's ever seen in someone so young."

"It'll be okay," Wil assured Sadie as she sobbed. He hugged her tighter and repeatedly told her that everything would be alright, even though both of them knew that Frank's future was uncertain. Wil's assurances, and his hug, helped a lot.

When Sadie's sobbing subsided and she lifted her glass to take a sip of wine, Wil stood and said, "Well maybe I should get going."

Sadie immediately reached for Wil's arm and tugged him down, back toward the couch.

"Please don't go," she said. Those three words were music to Wil's ears. He did not really want to go anywhere.

When Wil sat back down, he scooted closer to Sadie. Since she had asked him to stay, Wil decided to let Sadie make the next move. It only took a minute for Sadie to reach her hand over and gently touch Wil's arm. She smiled and said, "You know, you're not really black."

Wil laughed. "Oh, I'm fairly sure that I am. It says so on my birth certificate and my driver's license."

"I'm looking at your skin right now," Sadie said playfully, "and I can see, plain as day, that you're not black. You're dark brown, like a chocolate bar." Wil laughed again as he and Sadie turned their faces toward each other.

Still smiling, Sadie said, "We've talked so much on the phone, but I don't really know you, even though it seems like I know you really well."

"We do know each other," Wil said softly. "I may not be exactly the man that you were picturing in your mind, and you're not the woman that I was picturing. You're way prettier than I ever imagined."

Sadie blushed as Wil spoke a few more words. "Oh yeah, we know each other pretty well, and I think we both know that we like each other too."

Wil inched his face toward Sadie, who knew instinctively that she was about to get kissed. She could have pulled away, or turned her head, but she did not. Wil's lips connected with Sadie's and she felt an arousing sensation for several seconds before she abruptly broke it off.

"As much as I want it, I can't do it. I'm a married woman. I have a husband who needs me."

"Sadie, you have a husband who needs doctors and nurses, and prayers too, maybe, and you've done your best to get him all the help there is. But you have needs too, and I want to help you get what you need, if you'll just let me."

Sadie closed her eyes and returned her lips to Wil's. This time, there was passion, and a touch of lust, as they tilted their heads and pressed their mouths together. When Wil stretched his tongue toward Sadie's she was quick to take his cue. After French kissing for a solid five minutes, the two came up for air.

"You like chocolate, don't you?" Wil teased with a smile. Sadie response was to nod and resume the kissing. As they kissed, Wil slipped a hand under Sadie's robe. He thought she might resist his advances, but her reaction was to pull the sash loose, making it easier for Wil to fondle her breasts. Sadie moaned and leaned away from Wil just long enough to shake the robe off, leaving her in her cotton night shirt. Sadie and Wil both noticed that Sadie's nipples were hard and clearly visible, poking out against the flimsy material.

Using both his hands, Wil squeezed both of Sadie's soft but firm boobs. Her moans became louder.

"Oh Wil, it's been so long since I've been with a man," Sadie managed between moans, "it may be wrong, but I can't help myself!"

That said, Sadie sat up straight and pulled her nightgown off over her head. In the few seconds that Sadie had her arms raised over her head, Wil caught a glimpse of her armpits, both bearing a thick crop of curly dark hair. Obviously, with nowhere to go and no one to see, Sadie had not been shaving. Wil found the sight oddly erotic and strangely stimulating.

Now totally nude, except for her panties, Sadie brought her left tit to Wil's face, brushing his broad lips with her nipple. Wil spent many long minutes sucking and squeezing Sadie's plump boobs. She cooed when he latched on and sucked a hickey onto one, then the other. Though he didn't bite hard, in the excitement of the moment Wil managed to leave some teeth marks on Sadie's right tit.

As the titty action slowed, Sadie began to unbutton Wil's shirt. Wil took the hint and quickly pulled the shirt off, unfastened his belt, and dropped his pants and underwear. As soon as his penis came into view Sadie gasped. "Oh shit, Wil! That thing is huge, and it's not brown, it's black! I decided a few minutes ago that I'd let you fuck me, just this once, but you're way too big for me!"

"It's not too big. You'll see. You're gonna love it. Go ahead and touch it. Kiss it."

Sadie was mesmerized. She had never seen a big black cock in the flesh. Wil was more than twice as long as her husband and two times as thick. Sadie extended her hand and gingerly touched her fingers to the mostly-flaccid penis. After running her fingers up and down its length, causing it to quickly swell in size, Sadie gently gripped it and held it up. She smiled at Wil as she ogled his cock, with a look of wonder and accomplishment. Wil stroked Sadie's face and offered a suggestion.

"Suck on it, baby. Something special happens when a white woman takes a big black cock in her mouth, especially for the first time."

Sadie brought her lips to the cock. She poked out her tongue and gave it a lick. Sadie liked the taste right off the bat, but she was more aroused by the smell and the heat put off by Wil's cock and huge balls. She had never noticed much odor from Frank but Wil definitely had a musky scent. She decided it was the smell of a man. Sadie made eye contact with Wil as she opened her mouth and sucked in the first three inches. She held the cock at its base and she moved her mouth up and down.

"Oh Sadie, that feels real good. Oh yeah, suck my cock. Mmmmmm."

Wil continued to voice his pleasure, which served to encourage Sadie to try even harder. She managed to take about four inches, but she had no experience in deep throating. Wil never complained the least little bit, though. Sadie's blowjob went on for a good, long time.

Eventually, Wil moved his hands to Sadie's head and eased her off his cock. Having her undivided attention, he asked, "Do you want to do it here or in your bed?"

The question stunned the young woman for a moment. Less than two hours earlier, Sadie had no plans to have sex that evening, and she certainly never intended to mate with a black man. Not then, not ever. Now the sex was already a forgone conclusion and the only question was whether she wanted to get fucked on her couch or in her bed.

"Let's go to my bedroom," Sadie answered quickly, not giving herself time to over-think the situation. Sadie took Wil by the hand and led him to the queen-size bed in the apartment's master bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Wil took charge, bringing Sadie to sit on the edge of the bed. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, but her face she displayed some apprehension.

"It's gonna be good, baby," Wil said as he moved closer for a hug. "This is going to be the best thing that's happened to either of us in a long, long time."

When Wil's hands went to grab Sadie's panties, she stood enough to raise her ass off the bed, allowing Wil to pull her underwear down. Sadie caught a glimpse of herself and was embarrassed.

"Wil, I'm sorry. I really am, but with no man around, and not going anywhere or seeing anyone, I haven't been shaving."

It was obvious that Sadie was being honest. She had not been shaving anywhere and she had quite a furry little bush between her fuzzy legs.

"Shhhhhhhh" Wil hushed. "You don't have to be sorry for anything. You're a beautiful woman, and I caught you off-guard tonight. To tell you the truth, your hair is turning me on. It makes you even more special. It makes me want you even more."

Wil tossed the panties away and gave Sadie a French kiss while gliding his fingers through her hairy snatch. He smiled when he found her public hair slick with feminine fluid. She was wet and ready.

Wil grabbed Sadie's bed pillow, fluffed it up, and propped it against the headboard. He knew from experience that Sadie would want to watch when his big black cock penetrated her white pussy. Sadie laid on her back and shifted around until her head was on the pillow. Wil climbed onto the bed and moved into position over Sadie. Sadie bent her knees and spread her legs apart, welcoming Wil's advance.

Wil leaned his face down toward Sadie's, gave her a smile and a quick peck on the lips, then he pushed the first inch of his cock into her. Sadie grimaced -- not so much from pain as from momentary discomfort -- as she watched her body being invaded by a big black cock, for the first time in her life. She felt naughty on a whole new level.

Wil pushed into that warm and welcoming pussy an inch further. When he had about three inches of his cock inside Sadie, Wil began to get down to business, slowly drawing in and out. Sadie saw the glistening cock with her eyes and felt it in her pussy. In response, she loudly stated the obvious.

"Oh Wil, you're fucking me! You really are! I can't believe you're fucking me!

Wil began thrusting with more force, each action sending his cock deeper. The discomfort that Sadie had experienced when her pussy first met Wil's cock was gone, replaced by feelings of pure pleasure. She began to make noise, emitting a "mmh" sound with every thrust. "mmh, mmh, mmh, mmh, mmh. Ooh, Wil, it's starting to feel real good!"

The fucking was feeling better by the minute. Sadie craned her neck up, desperately wanting to kiss her new lover on the mouth. Without pausing, Wil leaned down to meet Sadie's lips and they kissed as passionately as humanly possible. Wil stopped the kiss to give Sadie a bit of information.

"Look baby, I'm all in. You thought I was too big for you, but you've taken every inch of my cock!"

Sadie glanced down, past her tits and her belly button, and saw that Wil's cock was, indeed, plunging into her balls-deep. For her part, she was in sensory overload. "Fuck me, Wil! Keep fucking me! It feels so good. I can't believe how good it feels to get fucked by your cock!"

Wil sensed even before Sadie did that she was building toward an orgasm. He picked up speed and was plundering her pussy at a fever pace. Sadie began to whimper like a little girl.

"Oooh Wil, I'm gonna cum. You're making me cum. It feels so fucking good. I have to cum! I'm gonna fucking cum real hard!"

With that, Sadie wailed and screamed and her body squirmed. As Wil's cock pummeled her she wrapped both arms and legs around Wil and pressed herself into him as tightly as she could. As she recovered from her climax, maybe the best she had ever had, Wil kept his motion going, but at a slightly calmer pace. He smiled at Sadie and spoke.

"You came pretty hard there, pretty lady. I think you like my big black cock. Are you going to cum for me again?"

"Oh god, I hope so," Sadie answered anxiously. "I never cum more than once, but then, I never get fucked this good either!"

"You do from now on."

Sadie and Wil kept going, missionary style, for about five minutes longer before he tapped her and said, "Let's switch. You get on top."

Sadie smiled from ear to ear as Wil rolled off of her and onto his back. Sadie scampered onto him and quickly used her right hand to plug that cock into her hungry pussy again. Wil was happy to see that Sadie wanted his cock without delay. Sadie used her athletic legs to raise and lower herself as she was impaled on Wil. It wasn't long before another orgasm swept over her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Your fucking cock keeps making me cum! Fuck me, Wil! Fuck me!"

Just as Sadie's climax was subsiding, Wil announced that he was going to cum. Because they were fucking bareback, Wil half-way expected Sadie to ask him to pull out. She surprised him when she whispered, "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you cum."

Sadie and Wil were slamming each other hard when Wil began to moan, "Oh baby, here it comes! Uggh, Uggh, Uggh, Uggh, Uggh."

Sadie kept riding Wil's cock until he had slowed to a stop, then, with his cock still inside her, she leaned down and kissed his mouth. Sadie looked him in the face and spoke from the heart.

"You surprised me when you came over tonight, and I surprised myself when I let you stay. After this, I'll never be able to say no to you, and I don't know how we're going to handle it."

Wil embraced Sadie and reassured her. "Baby, we'll take it one day at a time -- the way we've lived our lives for the past few months.

Wil had every intention of fucking Sadie again after taking an hour or so to cuddle and kiss. He could tell that Sadie was the kind of girl who liked cuddling. It was unintentional when both of them fell asleep.

The morning after

Sadie was taken aback when she blinked her eyes open and saw a half-dressed black man smiling at her in her sunlight-filled bedroom. She was totally nude and Wil was standing there, staring. The memory of her sex with Wil the evening before was a little blurry, but it flooded back and left her feeling perplexed and embarrassed.

"Good morning, baby," Wil said with a smile. "I have to get dressed and run over to my place. I'm still working from home part time, a few hours a day, and I need to join a video conference on my laptop in 45 minutes. I'll call you later."

Wil stepped toward Sadie, who was still on the bed, but had covered herself with the sheet in an odd act of modesty. When Wil leaned down to kiss her, Sadie turned away.

"Wil, what happened last night is kind of a blur. I drank a lot of wine even before you got here, and then I drank more. I'd been feeling really bummed-out and lonely all day, before you popped in. What happened between us should never have happened at all, and I don't think that we should ever let it happen again."

"Okay, baby," Wil said without even acknowledging her suggestion that they "cool it". Wil was not surprised that Sadie was having second thoughts but he was confident that it was nothing that could not be overcome. "I'll be tied up for most of the day," Wil stated matter-of-factly, "but I'll send you a text later and maybe we can sort it all out."

Another day, another night

The day dragged on even slower than usual in Sadie's do-nothing, go-nowhere, COVID-obsessed world. She told herself that she had done the right thing that morning when she told Wil that they should never have sex again. She was trying to convince herself too, but it was not going very well. The fact that she had had the best sex of her life made it even tougher to swear off that big black cock, and to mean it.

Sadie remembered that Wil had said he would be sending her a text. She had decided that it would be best to just ignore Wil's message. But, she found herself checking her cell phone for Wil's text about every 10 minutes.

In mid-afternoon, Sadie made her daily trip to the hospital, but she discovered that it was wasted. Her husband was still in the ICU in a semi-conscious state. Frank's nurse gave Sadie a phone number to call for updates, telling her that visits to the hospital were actually risky and counterproductive.

At about 4 PM Sadie jumped when she heard her phone's text message alert. Ignoring it was no longer an option. In fact, Sadie read the message mere seconds after she received it. Wil wrote that he wanted to bring her take-out food for dinner. Sadie wrote back that it was unnecessary, and of course, Wil insisted that it was. They went back and forth a little more, but Sadie could only fool herself for so long. In truth, she desperately wanted to eat dinner with another human being, and maybe experience a moment's pleasure afterward. Wil would be arriving at seven o'clock.