Social Distancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wil knocked on Sadie's door it was answered by what seemed to be an entirely different woman. The first thing that Wil noticed was Sadie's smile. No mask this time. Sadie's long hair was shiny clean and bouncy, her beautiful face was highlighted by a touch of makeup and her lips were a luscious shade of red. Her nails were painted red as well and her form-fitting dress helped show off her freshly shaven legs.

"Wow!" Wil exclaimed when he first caught sight of Sadie. "You were beautiful last night. Tonight you are spectacular!"

"Thank you, Wil! Since you gave me a little warning this time I decided to freshen up a bit. I'm not always a slob, you know."

Wil put his food down on the dining table and stepped close to Sadie, flagrantly violating her social distance. "Well, I don't care what you say, Sadie, I want to be believe that you made yourself look gorgeous just for me!" As he took another step toward her, Wil displayed a shy grin and timidly asked, "Did you shave everywhere?"

"I shaved my legs, but you said you liked my hair, so I left it in certain places," Sadie provocatively answered as she slowly stretched her hands toward the ceiling, showing off the batches of curly hair left in her armpits.

Wil moved to embrace Sadie and when she lowered her arms it was to give him a hug. Sadie's resolve to break things off with Wil melted as they kissed each other like long-lost lovers. They wound up eating cold take-out food after dragging each other into the bedroom and fucking every which way. Wil showed his approval when he first saw Sadie's still-bushy snatch and Sadie worshipped Wil's big black cock, drawing even more pleasure as it filled her pussy to the brim.

Sadie had multiple orgasms and Wil came three times in the course of the evening, each time unleashing a torrent of his creamy cum inside the woman. The first time Wil had asked if she was on birth control before he came. Sadie answered, "No, but I want your sperm! Inside me. I have to feel you cum in me again!"

Sadie later told Wil that her menstrual cycle was very regular and she was definitely in a safe time. During some pillow talk, Sadie confided that she thought she might have fertility issues because Frank had failed to make her pregnant despite several prior attempts.

Wil spent that night in Sadie's bed once more, and she would never again suggest that they refrain from sex. Quite the opposite as the two became, literally, inseparable. Wil was Sadie's boyfriend and she was Wil's girlfriend. Sadie's "self-isolation" came to include Wil. As her husband's hospital stay dragged on, Sadie made the best of it, having found a sure cure for her loneliness.

Surprise visit

Although it was no longer her everyday routine, Sadie still visited Frank's hospital frequently to check on her husband's status. During one such hospital visit, Sadie left Wil alone in her apartment, wanting him to be there to fuck her when she returned. When Wil heard a knock on the front door, he pulled on a pair of baggy gym shorts and answered it.

The mask-wearing middle-aged woman standing on the opposite side of the door shrieked and almost dropped the key lime pie in her hands. "Oh my gosh!" the woman stammered, looking bare-chested Wil up and down. "Do I have the wrong apartment? I'm looking for Sadie."

Wil was totally amused by the woman's reaction. "Yes, you've come to the right place. Sorry if I surprised you, but Sadie left a little early today to visit the hospital. She'll be home in a couple hours. Can I take that pie off your hands? Who should I say dropped it off?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Cynthia. I'm Sadie's mother. I just wanted to surprise Sadie with her favorite dessert. But it looks like I'm the one who got surprised!"

"Well, we both did," Wil said, "and I'm Wil, by the way. I'll tell Sadie you dropped off the pie. Nice meeting you."

As soon as he closed the door behind Cynthia, Wil fired off a text to Sadie, warning her that her mother had met him. Sadie replied, "She's calling me now."

Sadie takes the call

"Who the hell is Wil?!" Cynthia yelled into her phone as she repeated some of the things she'd just heard from him. "'Sadie left a little early today. She'll be home in a couple of hours.' She'll be home?! He made it sound like you two are living together!"

Cynthia added, "I don't believe you! Your husband could be on his deathbed! And to top it all off, the guy is black!"

Sadie told her mother "You just don't understand" and Cynthia interjected "you've got that right." After Cynthia grudgingly agreed to "hear her out", Sadie took a deep breath and spoke her piece.

"Mom, even before this whole Corona virus thing, and Frank getting sick, things weren't going too well between the two of us. I know you think that men are supposed to fool around, so it's probably no surprise to you that Frank caught the virus from another woman. Anyway, with Frank in the hospital, and me out of work with nothing to do, and nothing but bad news everywhere, I caught myself wishing that I was the one in the hospital. It was getting to where I really wanted to end the misery and just die."

Through her phone, Sadie heard her mother let out a loud gasp. After a pause, Sadie spoke some more.

"The ironic thing is, it was Frank who put me in touch with Wil. Wil and I kept up the social distancing rules for a while, but then we needed each other too much. We just had to touch one another. You can say anything you want, Mom, but Wil saved my life. He's given me a reason to live, and I refuse to be sorry for that."

Sadie and her mom were both silent for a good long moment. Then it was the mother who spoke.

"Sadie, is it true what they say about black men? I mean, are they really bigger and better than white men?"

Sadie burst out laughing. "Well, Mom, someday we'll have to have a little talk!"

Well, well

While most of Planet Earth continued to suffer from the scourge of the Corona virus, Sadie and Wil found mutual bliss in what was practically a Honeymoon for them. Granted, she was still married to Frank, but every waking minute was spent with the new love of her life. From morning until night, and well beyond, Wil and Sadie had nothing to do but enjoy each other in every way possible. She never tired of being fucked and he never tired of fucking her.

Then, Sadie got a phone call. It was a nurse calling from the hospital. The nurse was ecstatic, gushing the news that Frank had turned the corner, health-wise, and was experiencing a recovery that was nearly miraculous. If Frank continued to improve, he would be released from the hospital in two days and would continue his convalescence at home.

Sadie and Wil had a serious talk about what it all meant in terms of her marriage, their relationship, and their future.

Homecoming

After many weeks in the hospital, Frank was finally on the mend and was able to leave and return home. Following the protocol, Sadie drove to the hospital, parked her car at the exit and waited for her husband to be wheeled out to her. As soon as his wheelchair cleared the exit door, Frank threw his arms in the air as if he were an Olympic runner crossing the finish line.

The ravaging disease and treatments he had endured left Frank weak and frail. He would be on bed rest for some time and would need to continue his medication. Those meds and the after-effects of the virus made it difficult for Frank to speak, but sitting in the passenger seat of the car, he tried to talk as best he could. Frank told Sadie that his near-death experience had left him a new man, a better man, and that he was going to be a better husband. Making Sadie happy would be his first priority in life.

While driving, Sadie turned slightly toward Frank, smiled, and gently patted his leg. "Don't try to talk too much right now, Frank. I know the virus has changed you. I think we've all changed in one way or another."

Frank leaned on Sadie as he shuffled from the parking lot to their apartment. Once inside, Sadie led Frank to their second bedroom.

Frank was a bit dumbfounded. "You want me to sleep here instead of in our bedroom? I'm not contagious, you know. I've been dreaming about you, and sleeping with you in our bed. It kept me going when I was fighting to breathe."

"Oh, that is so sweet, Frank. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you too, but I really believe that you'll get more rest in here than you would in the master bedroom. Now why don't you lie down and take a nap before dinner?"

With just a little more grumbling, Frank resigned himself to staying in the guest room. He laid down, happy to be home, and quickly fell asleep.

"Frank, time to wake up," Sadie called to her husband two hours later. "Dinner is ready."

When Frank entered the dining area, he was surprised to see three place settings at the table. He asked Sadie whether her mother was joining them.

"No, we haven't seen much of Mom lately," Sadie said with a smile. "Actually, I introduced Mom to a friend of a friend and now she spends most of her time with him. Your old pal from work, Wil Gaines, is joining us. Here he is now!"

Wil strolled out of the master bedroom, which Frank thought was awfully strange.

"Hey Buddy, how you feelin'?" Wil asked with a big grin. "You're looking pretty good for someone who just beat the bug!"

Dinner was a bit awkward. Frank did not really want to have company during his first home-cooked meal, and he did not appreciate the way that Wil was acting so at-home and familiar. After dinner, the three sat around and talked for an hour. Sadie reminded Frank of how he asked Wil to fetch his things from the office when he first got sick. She was being sort-of-honest when she told her husband that Wil had "helped her out from time to time" while he was hospitalized.

Frank slowly rose from the table and announced that he was exhausted and needed to take his medicine and get back to bed. Sadie said that she would bring him his pills. Before stepping away, Frank said, "Well thanks, Wil. Thanks for coming over. I guess you'll be shoving off now."

In response, Wil said nothing except "Goodnight Frank". He kept his seat and seemed to ignore Frank's comment about him "shoving off".

Frank fell asleep right away but then he awakened himself when he had a fit of coughing. He got up to take some cough medicine. While he poured the syrup, Frank heard noise. At first he thought it was the TV, but then he realized it was voices and seemed to be coming from the master bedroom. Dressed in his shorty pajamas, Frank silently crept toward the noise. The apartment was dark except for a bit of illumination from parking lot lights next to the building.

The master bedroom door was closed but not locked. Frank turned the knob and pushed it open, only to be shocked by the sight he beheld. His sweet little wife, Sadie, was naked, on all fours, twerking her ass, and Wil was behind her on the mattress, ramming his obscenely large cock into her pussy. Both of them were grunting and mewing, trying to keep the noise down, but not succeeding entirely.

Before he could stifle it, Frank let out a cough. It was loud. Frank froze in place. Wil and Sadie froze too, momentarily. They whispered something to each other. Frank was almost sure that, in the dim light, his wife and her lover had looked his way and almost certainly saw him. Frank was stunned when Sadie spoke out loud, saying "Come on Wil, honey, fuck me with your big black cock! I love it when you fuck my pussy. I'm gonna cum! Keep it up! Fuck your woman!"

Sadie began to scream as an orgasm swept over her, no longer trying to silence her passion and pleasure. Likewise, Wil roared as he emptied his balls into Sadie's receptive cunt. "Ohh, that's it!" he yelled, "I'm gonna fill your pussy with my sperm!"

Without saying a word, Frank silently slinked back to his room, listening to his wife and her current mate whisper and laugh as he retreated. Frank took another dose of cough medicine, hoping the codeine would help to numb his mind and let him sleep. It worked.

When morning light filled the guest room it woke Frank. He laid in bed, recalling the most disturbing sight he had ever seen -- his wife fucking a black man that he had thought she barely knew. There was a tap on the door, which slowly opened.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Sadie chirped. "I've got your morning meds and some orange juice to wash the pills down."

"You're naked," Frank stated incredulously at the sight of Sadie, totally nude. "Is that a tattoo on your boob? I thought all the tattoo parlors were closed. What the hell is it supposed to be?"

"It's a Queen of Spades," Sadie answered without elaborating. "The tattoo shops are closed, but Wil has a friend who did it for me."

"Good old Wil. Son of a bitch," Frank snarled. "So anyway, Sadie, why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Frank, I know that you walked in on Wil and me last night. We both saw you. But, no big deal. So now you know that Wil and I have sex. You should also know that we're not going to change the way that we live. The fact is, we hardly ever get dressed."

Frank's pale face turned red with anger. "So, while I was in the hospital, fighting for my life, you were here, fucking that nigger! That's fucking disgusting!" Frank's rising temper caused him to start a coughing spell and it took a minute for it to subside.

"Look Frank, I never planned to fall in love with Wil. It just happened. I never even met him in person until two weeks after you gave him my phone number. I was really sad and lonely and he changed my life, just like you said yesterday that your life has changed.

Sadie took a deep breath and continued. "As for you being in the hospital, I know that it was rough, but you brought that on yourself. That woman in Personnel that you called a 'dumb-ass slut' gave you the virus. We both know that, and it wasn't the first time that you cheated on me."

As Frank sat there, stoically listening to Sadie's every word, and silently admiring her naked form, she sat down on the bed to finish her heart-to-heart talk. "I still care about you, Frank, and I'm glad that you're getting well again. I really am. I talked to Wil about this after I found out that you were leaving the hospital. You'll stay here, and I'll feed you and nurse you back to health, but I'll be sleeping with Wil. When our lease on this place is up in three months, you can stay here if you like, but Wil and I will be moving into a place of our own. This apartment is no place for a family. We're going to find a house with a little back yard."

Sadie stood up, smiled, rubbed her belly, and said, "It's a boy, Wil's son, and I'm due in seven months. In 2021, thank God, not 2020."

Eventually, Frank did make a full recovery, but for the rest of his days he would always consider himself to be one of the many victims of the Corona virus.