Social Distancing

Story Info
Online fun turns to real life...
2.4k words
3.73
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By an amazing coincidence, they both lived in the same city. They had been talking online for almost a year. It was a relationship that developed slowly, over time, and a trust had formed between them. A very important trust, given that they were both married.

What started as innocent flirting through a message board, posting some "naughty" pics of each other, turned to private messaging. Eventually it turned to Skype calls and then playing - masturbating - for each others' viewing pleasure. The internet version of the old school "Phone Sex"

They both had the luxury of working from home and their respective spouses were out of the house often. He got so turned on hearing her voice in his ear and watching her face while he helped her cum, either by directing her actions with her hands, her toy, or controlling her remote vibrator. She loved to be teased and he loved teasing her even more. Countless times he came with her, covering his desktop with his thick and creamy white ribbons.

Today though, they were meeting in the flesh.

But, Covid.

If not for Covid they probably would have met sooner, and had some passionate and adventurous sex in a hotel room, or any place they could find that was private. Enjoy all of the wonderful things they desired but were not getting at home.

It was her that came up with the idea of meeting initially.

"I want to see you in person," she said earlier this week, after playing on Skype.

"I would like nothing more" he said. "But I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you."

"I know," she pouted. "Me neither. But, that might be fun in itself," she said, grinning.

He thought about it for all of three seconds and nodded in agreement.

"Friday?" he asked. "I'd love to pick you up but.."

"Yes, Covid. I know!" she said. "Friday," she replied, nodding. "I can meet you there. Wait - Where are we going?"

"How about a trail?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" she replied.

"There's one on Moodie..." they both said together, and laughed.

"The one with the bridges?" she asked.

"Yes. Jack Pine Trail," he replied.

"Noon?" she asked.

"Perfect," he agreed.

======

The three day wait was excruciating. The texting didn't help matters, both of them sending pics and videos and telling each other how anxious they were for this meeting. They had even agreed not to play until then. Bets are off if the spouses wanted to have sex but that wasn't likely to happen. That's part of the reason they found each other in the first place.

"Dead Bedrooms" some people online called it. While theirs weren't completely dead, it did lack enthusiasm. Both of their situations were very similar. They'd have sex periodically, and while it was enjoyable, it was the same thing every time. They both longed for something more adventurous. There was no oral in his house, and she was never the recipient in hers.

"God I want a man's tongue down there - YOUR tongue!" she had said many times when playing with him on Skype. And she loved hearing him tell her how he'd kiss and lick her there while they were playing. Just thinking about tasting her made him drip.

It was a very warm day in April. Much warmer than normal for this northern climate. Just over 20 degree celsius with a gentle breeze. He wore a pair of loose khakis and a polo.

He pulled his SUV into the trail parking lot. There was only one other car there and it suddenly dawned on him that he didn't even know what she drove. He pulled up near it but saw it was empty.

He got out and opened the hatch. He took out his backpack, full of goodies for their date. A blanket, a bottle of wine, baguette, olives, and a variety of cheeses and salamis. Also packed was two fluffy pillows to sit on, or anything else they chose to do on them.

He was just closing the hatch when another car pulled in. He watched as the driver pulled up beside him. It was her.

He recognized the blonde hair and the smile immediately. He could not wait for her to get out the car.

"Hi," she said, emerging from her car.

"Hi," he said, drinking her in.

She was dressed in charcoal yoga pants and a form fitting t-shirt. She was everything he thought she would be, and more. She stood about 5'5", as he thought. She said she had a 'mom bod' but he loved every inch of it. She looked great. Her hair. Her eyes. It was all so real. He could actually reach out and touch her.

But, Covid.

"I want to pin you up against that car and kiss you so badly..." he said.

"Oh fuck, I know," she said, breathing deeply.

He held out a bottle of sanitizer. She held out her hands. He dribbled some sanitizer in her palm and she rubbed it into both hands, while he did the same.

He held out his hand to her.

"I don't know if I could stop at that," she said.

"I know," he replied. "But do it."

She reached her hand forward and placed it in his. It was like an electric shock. In two seconds it ran from her - their - fingers, through their arms and right to their groin.

"Jesus Christ," he said.

"I know," she replied.

"Okay. Let's maintain control, and thoroughly enjoy what we can," he said.

She just nodded.

"What are we doing?" she asked.

"Come with me," he said.

She noted the backpack on his shoulder and a few items hanging off of it.

"I can't hold your hand," she said.

"I know," he replied. "Me too. So just follow me..."

She did. They walked along the trail he had walked a hundred times before. Often with alone and also with his wife and son, when he was little. Countless times with his camera, ,shooting landscapes and wildlife when the wildlife cooperated. In normal times, they would have stopped to kiss several times along the way, but this wasn't normal times. In fifteen minutes they were in the back of the trail. He led her off the path for a few minutes more.

"We're here," he stated.

She looked at him, puzzled.

"Here?" she asked.

"Here," he said.

He took his backpack off his shoulder and placed it on the ground. He took out the blanket and spread it on the ground. He took two folding camp stools, camouflaged as part of the backpack and set them up near the blanket. Finally, he took out the bottle of one (he knew she liked a crisp Pinot Grigio) along with the food.

She stood and watched, almost in tears at his thoughtfulness.

He took her hand by the tips of his fingers. A rush of arousal ran through her at his touch.

"Sit," he invited.

She did.

She sat in the camping stool, her hands folded in her lap and watched him.

He poured two glasses of wine and placed one her hand, and held his own. He walked around behind her and whispered in her ear "We can't exchange any body fluids but we can have a lot of fun regardless."

"Oh fuck I know we can," she gasped in reply.

He held his glass to hers and clinked them together in a toast.

"Let's do this," he said.

He walked around to the other side of the blanket and sat on his stool.

"Take off your t-shirt," he told her.

She looked cautiously around to see if anyone was near. She peeled her t-shirt from her waist, up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and exposed her modest 34B breasts to the sunlight and his eyes.

"Touch them," he said. "Pinch the nipples."

She cupped her breasts in her hand and her thumb and forefinger found her nipples. She rolled them in her fingers and pulled them. He watched them grow hard immediately and he felt himself growing.

"You're making me hard," he told her.

"I am already wet," she said.

"Show me," he instructed.

She stood up and peeled her yoga pants down her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. He loved the little patch of hair she kept neatly trimmed over her mound. She spread her legs and ran her middle finger though her wetness, and sat down.

"Just take them right off," he told her.

She stood up again and took her pants off completely. She sat back down, naked but for her shoes, and promptly played with herself.

"Circle your clit," he instructed.

She did.

"Slip a finger in," he said.

She did.

"Slip two fingers in," he told her.

She did.

He stood up and dropped his pants. He was already hard and dripping. He pushed his khakis down around his ankles and grabbed his cock.

"Take them off," she said.

He kicked off his shoes and socks, and peeled his pants off. She watched him closely. She revelled in seeing his hard cock only a few feet away as opposed to through a computer screen. Naked but for his burgundy polo, he sat back in the stool.

"Wrap your fist around it," she told him.

He wrapped his fist around his hard, and now dripping cock and started to stroke it.

"Ah ah ah!" she said. "We're gonna play a game."

He knew what was going on. They played the counting game when online sometimes. They'd "edge" each other for almost an hour on some occasions and finally cum, and it was always a magnificent orgasm.

"You know how it works," she said. "When I count to ten, you can start stroking, when I get to 20, you have to stop. Then you do me."

"Start counting," he said.

She slowly counted to ten, and he started stroking. She watched his strong hand slide up and down the shaft and the pre-cum pour out of him. He let out a sigh, as he always did when that first glob of pre-cum coats his cock and sets off the tingles. She gripped the side of her stool, aching to touch herself while watching him. She reached 20 quickly and he had to stop.

"One," he started.

She placed her hands on top of her thighs.

"Two... three..." he continued.

Her breath already became shallow. He watched her breasts heave with her breathing and watched her ass squirm.

He got to ten and she placed a hand over her wetness. The pressed a finger between the lips and rubbed.

"Don't reach 20" she thought. "I already want to cum."

"Eleven.. twelve... thirteen..."

She slipped the middle finger of her left hand inside, and then her ring finger along side it. She circled her clit with the same two fingers on her right hand. at '17' she was starting to fuck herself harder with the two fingers.

"...20!" he stated loudly as she looked like she might be losing focus.

"Fuck... " she said breathlessly, and started counting immediately.

He listened closely.

"seven... eight..." she counted.

He was eager to grab his cock. It was throbbing and bobbing up and down between his legs. Pre-cum was pouring out of him.

" 10!" she said.

He grabbed his cock and earnestly rolled the head in his fist. The ample amount of wetness caused the sensations to grow tenfold.

She was fighting with every nerve not to crawl over there and take him in her mouth. God, how she wanted that cock.

The went back and forth about ten times (they lost count really) and when it was back to his turn, she hit 13 and he was about to lose it.

"I may not make it," he said.

"...fourteenfifteensixten seventeeneightteen nineteentwenty!!" she said very quickly.

He let go but it was almost past the point of holding off. The tingles were massive now, surging just below the surface. His cock was bouncing in front of him with throbbing twitches. One second longer and he would have cum.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk," he said. One..."

"Wait!" she said. "Let's change it."

"How?" he asked.

"You get to ten, we both start playing," she said. "When I get to twenty, we both cum."

He bit his bottom lip, as did she.

"Two..." he continued.

She placed her hands on top of her thighs again, ever so ready.

He counted slowly... when he got to nine, he stopped and just looked into her eyes from eight feet away. He found her breathtaking. Her naked aroused body, her blue eyes wide and full of passion, he breathing heavy.

"Ten!" he said.

They both dove in with both hands. Her, with two fingers inside and one curling her clit. He was tickling his balls with the fingers of his left hand and slowly stroking his length with his clenched right hand.

"Eleven.. twelve..." she said gasping for breath.

He had to let go of his cock cause he'd never make 'twenty' otherwise.

"Thirt... oh fuck... fourt.. ohmygod.." she panted.

At 'sixteen' he resumed. At 'seventeen' he stood up and took two paces towards her.

"Eighteen.. "she said very shaky.

He stood a mere three feet in front of her now. Hock was as hard as it had ever been in his life. His fist slid up and down the shaft and spread his dripping pre-cum everywhere.

"Nine... teen..."

He was ready. He was more than ready.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... TWENTY!! TWENTY!! TWENTY!!" she yelled as she started to cum.

One last stroke of his cock, and seeing her start her violent orgasm caused him to erupt. He came in a stream of white, shooting through the air and landing just short of her spread legs. Four, five six ribbons of white spurted from him.

She was clenching her pussy now, her creamy white wetness oozing out over her inserted fingers. Spasms rocking her body, squeezing her thighs together as if to hold it in, but failing miserably. Her heart was pounding. If she wasn't sitting down she would have fallen down it rocked her so.

Slowly, their orgasms subsided. Their breathing returned to normal, as did their heart rate.

"I want to kiss you so badly," he said.

She bit her lip, closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Soon, I hope," she said. "Soon."