My Pretty Fucked Up Story Ch. 01

Story Info
My new roommate.
2.6k words
3.83
16.8k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, I went to the university in the morning. It was cloudy and rainy. Although the weather was not good, it did not discourage me. As a 20-something girl I was positive about life and believed that the best was yet to come.

When I was coming home in the evening and approaching my bus stop, I noticed a police car and an ambulance. After getting off the bus I saw that there were two policemen standing in front of my house and the entrance was covered with some kind of tape.

I sped up and approached the policemen.

  • Sorry, you can't go through here now - said one of the policemen firmly.
  • But I live here. What's going on? - I asked anxious.

I was asked to show my identity document. When I did that one of the policemen came inside and the other one told me to wait for a while.

After literally two minutes two men came out of my house. One was the policeman I had just seen. The other one was not dressed in uniform and started to explain to me what was really going on.

I found out from him that my parents were dead. They died in an accident that took place a few streets away. At that moment I stood up, not believing what this man was saying. But he was telling a truth that I could not accept. It was a moment in which I did not know what to do. Suddenly I was an orphan and I would have to live with that. I was not ready for that. I hadn't considered that possibility for the time being. But I had no choice but to do something.

The financial situation was not too good either. It turned out that the insurance that my parents used did not cover death in a traffic accident. As a result, I was left with only the money that was in their bank account. The amount of money may have been quite considerable, but as time went by I realized that there were still some costs I had to cover. The funeral arrangements are not free and will take up a large portion of those funds.

My best friend Danuta supported me as much as she could in this difficult situation. She even moved in with me so I wouldn't have to be alone. After the funeral, I realized that I would not have enough money for very long. Together with Danuta we looked for a way out of this situation. Finally we came to a conclusion that the only sensible solution is a roommate. So we put out an ad and soon afterwards the first answers came.

Only men applied. Most of them were not serious and gave some inappropriate proposals. It disgusted us so much that we added a note that we wanted a female roommate. Unfortunately, it did not change anything and only men of different age answered. After a few conversations we realized that we had to choose from what we had. Time was pressing, especially since it turned out that Danuta got a proposal to study in another city, which would be a great opportunity for her to further develop.

We invited for an interview a 35-year-old man who lived in the suburbs and wanted to be closer to work. His name was Stefan. Together with me, of course, was Danuta to help me in the interview. After a short conversation we came to an agreement that until I found a job he would cover the financial obligations. In return I would be responsible for the house. We agreed that there are no improper agreements and we are only roommates. Stefan agreed to the terms and paid the rent for the current month first, as we had agreed.

Stefan was a tall and well-built guy. He worked as a financial analyst at a company that was only a few stops from home. He would cover the rent. I will be able to continue my education in peace. Thanks to that, in the future I would have a well-paid job and a happy life.

For the first week the three of us lived together. Stefan turned out to be a normal and calm guy. There was nothing in his behavior that could seem to be wrong. Danuta and I felt that we had made the right decision. Even the fact that he had to sleep on a fold-out and rather uncomfortable couch didn't seem to be a problem for him.

Eleven days later Danuta had to leave. We said goodbye cordially and promised each other that we would keep in touch.

The next day I had two lectures cancelled and I could come back three hours earlier. I opened the door with the key and saw that my jacket and suitcase were standing in the hallway. As I was about to enter the living room, I saw that Stefan was lying on the bed and had his hand near his crotch. After a moment I noticed that he was moving his hand while holding his penis.

Even though I was in my early twenties, this was the first member I had ever seen. I lived in the conviction that learning was the most important thing and would allow me to live a prosperous life. The time for relationships and starting a family would still come for me. Therefore, I did not look for a boyfriend.

Back to Stefan on the bed. I realized that he was masturbating. He was using the fact that I was out of the house to satisfy his needs. I stood like that for a while until his hand stopped moving and his semen shot out of the tip. Stefan looked like he was very relieved after the semen spurted out of his member. After a moment he stood up briskly to reach for a tissue. Without thinking much I took a quick step away to the bathroom hoping that he did not notice me.

For the rest of the day, Stefan did not say anything about that situation. So I had the impression that he did not notice me. In the evening, when Stefan went for a run, I called Danuta. I told her about what had happened today when I got home from class.

  • That is quite normal. Everybody has to satisfy themselves sometimes - said Danuta laughing.
  • Not necessarily - I answered her.
  • On the other hand it is probably better that he did not ask you for help. Unless you haven't mentioned it yet, hmm... - Danuta added.
  • Stop it. It's disgusting - I answered my friend.
  • You don't even know how wrong you are. And just like everyone else you will find out one day - said Danuta and then we finished talking about it because Stefan came home.

In the evening I prepared sandwiches for dinner. I am not a master chef and I still have to learn how to cook. We ate, sat down in front of the TV and talked in the living room.

  • How was college? - Stefan asked me trying to start a conversation.
  • Fine - I answered shortly.
  • I was taking some time off to relax at home - said Stefan.
  • I know... I mean I guess - I corrected myself.
  • You saw how I... I was relieving myself - said Stefan with a smile.
  • No... I mean yes, but... - I started to stutter out of nervousness.
  • Don't worry. It is not unusual. Everyone has to relieve themselves sometimes - Stefan said.
  • I don't... - I said, feeling that this conversation was becoming more and more embarrassing for me.
  • Come on. You have never... - Stefan started to say.
  • No. That's disgusting - I interrupted and got up from the table. I went to my room to calm down.

After a while I read an SMS from Danuta. She asked me how things were going with Stefan. I wrote her about what happened after dinner. Danuta wrote back that I shouldn't exaggerate. At the end she added: "Actually, he could also satisfy your needs if you asked him ;) if you know what I mean". That last sentence encouraged me to think about it.

Danuta might be right. Stefan was doing it expecting to be alone. I think I reacted too impulsively to what my roommate said. For me it is a taboo subject. Still, my behavior was inappropriate. I should have talked to him more calmly about what took place.

I went downstairs. Stefan was still sitting in front of the TV. I sat down next to him and started talking.

  • I'm sorry for my behavior. I reacted too impulsively. I don't talk about these things with almost anyone - I explained my behavior.
  • I understand. I didn't know you had such an attitude. I respect that - Stefan said.
  • I am happy - I answered with a short smile on my lips.
  • If you want to talk about these things, you can do it with me, you know - suggested Stefan.
  • What? - I asked surprised
  • Eh... About birds and bees and satisfying your needs - Stefan explained.

I remembered what Danuta had written to me. If I asked him, he could satisfy my needs. I don't know what that means, but maybe it would be worth finding out. Of course, just to satisfy my curiosity and thirst for knowledge.

  • Do you know much about it? - I asked slightly abashed.
  • Enough so that you know how it works - Stefan answered and then added - If you want, I can explain everything to you.
  • But... we won't.... you know.... - I said, very confused.
  • Relax. Just what you want to know - said Stefan.

After a short hesitation I agreed to his proposal.

  • First of all, you must know that this is not a taboo subject and that it concerns all of us. The sooner you find out, the better for you. I don't have to tell you about the basics of anatomy, do I? - Stefan finished his short introduction.
  • I know - I answered shortly.
  • Girls have shells, men have birds. Have you seen a bird before? - Stefan asked.
  • When you relieved yourself - I answered.
  • Good. Now I will show it to you so that you can see it close up", said Stefan and pulled down his pants and briefs.

I saw his member lying between his legs, with some hair around it. His testicles were hanging below him.

  • It may not be the most beautiful part of the male body but it is the most sensitive. Now it is in a state of partial rest. But when you stimulate it, it hardens and swells up," Stefan explained.
  • And then what? - I asked.
  • It is ready for procreation or intercourse. But you don't have to worry about that now," said Stefan.

Then he took my hand and brought it closer to his penis.

  • Don't be afraid. You can touch it," said Stefan, and my hand touched the tip of his cock.

Stefan moved my hand lower to the tip of his penis. I grabbed a handful of his penis, which was warm and growing in my hands. It grew so tight that after a while it stood completely.

Then, still holding my hand, he began to move it up and down. The skin on his member began to move, alternately covering and uncovering the tip of his member. After a short while, Stefan let go of my hand. He asked me to continue moving my hand. It did not take long before I saw a grimace of pain on Stefan's face. Before I could ask if I was doing something wrong a trickle of semen shot out of his penis, which after a while fell onto my hand. More spurts shot upwards and fell on both my hand, my wrist and Stefan's thighs.

  • This is how you brought me to orgasm and I was able to relieve myself - he said with obvious relief in his voice and then handed me a tissue to wipe myself off.
  • Does that have to be so gross? - I asked, wiping my hand of his semen.
  • Not necessarily. It's a matter of getting used to it. One day you will understand how pleasant it can be - Stefan explained.
  • Aha... And this is how you relieve yourself? - I asked.
  • Yes, when I am alone. There are other methods in company. Including some that relieve both partners - Stefan said.
  • Is there anything I can do to... relieve myself? - I asked.
  • Of course. But you have to have direct access to your clit," said Stefan.
  • What do you mean? - I asked.
  • You have to take off that thing that covers it... You're not ashamed, are you? - Stefan asked at the end.
  • I've never taken my clothes off in front of a boy - I said.
  • Otherwise I won't show you how to relieve yourself, right? - Stefan asked rhetorically.

I knew that he was right. I took off my pants and my panties and put them on the pillow next to me.

  • You have a very nice little shell. Bring your hand closer and touch it - said Stefan, so I did.

As he instructed, I started to move my hand over the shell. I started to feel warm. I looked at Stefan in the meantime and saw that his member was swollen again. After a while, I started to massage my own little shell faster and faster. At that moment I realized that this could be a really great pleasure.

  • It's very pleasant. I have never felt anything like it - I said.
  • Yes, you can satisfy yourself when you are alone - answered Stefan, and then he added - but when you are not alone, there are other possibilities.

Stefan without warning put me on the bed and put his head close to my pussy. Before I could say anything I felt his tongue licking my clit. It was a new even more intense sensation. After a while his tongue moved from top to bottom and back again. He was licking my shell like a lollipop and I started to moan with pleasure for the first time. My partner didn't stop until I finally felt the pleasure rush through me. I felt blissful for a moment, as if I had flown away and was in paradise. After a while, however, this feeling began to fade and I came to myself.

I looked at Stefan who was on his knees and was moving his hand over his swollen member. As I was coming to myself, I did not have the strength to say a single word and I only admired his movements. After a while I saw the grimace on his face again. This time I knew what it meant. He directed his penis so that it was just above my pussy and the semen landed on my pubic area right after it shot out. I could feel the warmth of his seed as it slowly flowed down my clit.

  • I hope you don't mind. You are too beautiful to resist - said Stefan.
  • That was good - I replied him.
  • I am glad - said Stefan and reached for the tissues.

Stefan took the handkerchief and put it close to my pussy to wipe off the semen that was dripping down it. Instinctively, however, I pushed his hand away and took a bit of the warm white liquid on the tip of my finger. Stefan just stared blankly as I brought my finger to my lips. I smelled it and realized that it didn't smell very good. Nevertheless, I licked my finger and felt the salty and bitter taste. A grimace of disgust appeared on my face, which Stefan also noticed.

  • This is not very tasty - said Stefan, wiping my clit clean of the rest of his semen.
  • It is disgusting - I replied with a tasteless grin.
  • It is also a matter of getting used to it - he said and after my cunt had been wiped, he added - That is enough of this fun for today. I am not stopping you because tomorrow you also have to get up.

I put on my panties and shorts and went upstairs to sleep.