All Comments on 'Social Isolation - Stuck at Home Ch. 01'

by outdoorhorny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Wow very hot. I gave it a five star. I hope you continue the story.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 4 years ago
Well Done!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeabout 4 years ago
If only

If only my quarantine was this stimulating. Please, we need to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very engaging

You expressed the characters' shortcomings and emotions very well; it was easy to become engaged and enthralled. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, which I see is already there. Excellent work.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent lock down story. I'm sure hoping there's more sexy fun for these two.

DirtyOlMan1954DirtyOlMan1954about 4 years ago
One of the Best

I always prefer literature when characters are developed. In this series you've done an excellent job of showing the frailty and confidence both posses.

Always appreciate any story that involves a DirtyOlMan - lol.

Of course its not all about whats going on inside their heads, the reason we all come here is to experience what is going on with their bodies and your details are both realistic and ever so stimulating.

I look forward to reading more, one DirtyOlMan to another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous