Social Media Sub

Story Info
Jen gets more than she expected in her videos.
6.9k words
4.18
22.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers. All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and any non-consensual, BDSM, dominant/submissive, violence, or other similarly described activity is purely for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone such activity. All sex should be consensual between all involved parties.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you've reached the end of this disclaimer and are still interested in reading my work, Enjoy!

*

The website updated with a new video. Rob pushed play and watched. The video opened with the camera centered on an empty bed. Voices could be heard in the background, one of which was Jen, the usual star of the show. She came out and sat on the bed, looking beyond the camera to the other occupant of the room. Jen was blonde, about 5'6, in decent shape, and appeared to be in her 30s. Her breasts were a B cup, and her thighs were a bit large for her frame. Her ass was nice and rounded, showing just a small amount of age. She may not have been as tight as she once was, but she was still a looker.

The bed sat in either a small room in someone's house or possibly a dorm room at a college. A nightstand was beside the bed, but nothing was on it, and no other hints in the frame as to the owner of this room. The walls had a couple of posters of popular bands, but nothing else of distinction stood out.

After another minute, a man stepped into the frame and climbed on the bed. The man could be heard saying,

"So, your husband knows you're here and he's ok with it? I mean, you're a beautiful woman, and I don't think I would let my wife go to a stranger's house, let alone for a night of sex. That's simply crazy to me." Jen answered,

"Yes, I get that a lot. I have a social media page that I post these videos on. People pay money to watch me have sex with different men, and I enjoy it myself. My husband also gets turned on watching me in these videos and the stories I tell him when I get home. The conversation continued,

"You said you like it rough. How rough are we talking? I can get as rough as you like."

"As long as you don't break anything, bruise anything, leave any permanent marks, or make me bleed, I'm good. I always enjoyed being treated like that, being humiliated, and degraded. The dirtier it is, the more I get turned on."

"Were you abused when you were younger? There must be something that led you to react that way."

"No, I had a perfect childhood. Never had sex until I was an adult, never abused, never mistreated. The first time my boyfriend spanked my ass I was hooked. He would smack me around during sex, pull hair, just manhandle me; I loved every minute of it."

"So, all of that is open to me tonight?"

"Absolutely. I just ask you to wear a condom; I'm trying to get pregnant and would like to guarantee it was my husband's, and of course for any STDs." The man answered,

"That's reasonable."

The man stood back up and left the frame. Jen looked off-camera in the direction he exited, and after a couple of minutes, he returned, naked and with a condom on. He spoke up,

"Are you ready Jen?" She answered, looking a little apprehensive, as she knew what was coming,

"Yes."

The man lunged toward Jen and tackled her back onto the bed. He straddled her, brought his hand up, and smacked her face hard. Jen recoiled at the blow but didn't say a word. The man flipped her over and pulled her shirt over her head, unclasped her bra, and removed it. Jen let out a startled cry. He jumped back to Jen's feet, grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants, and pulled them off, panties included, with one motion. Jen was lying face down with her ass up, fully naked, in front of the camera. She didn't move.

The man jumped back up, flipped Jen over roughly, then brought her face toward him. Jen could be seen opening her mouth, knowing what he wanted. As her face met his cock her mouth was open wide, and his erect penis was pushed in. It didn't appear Jen was moving her head; it was all him; he had her hair in his fist behind her head and pumping his cock in and out of Jen's mouth. When he pushed her head into him, she made a gurgling sound, his cock rammed down her throat. She was gagging but he didn't let up, instead, he used his other hand to slap her face when she did. After a minute of the incessant pounding and slapping, Jen received the message and could be seen concentrating on not gagging.

This blowjob, or rather, face fucking, lasted five minutes. When the man pushed her back Jen could be seen with tears running down her red face, her mascara streaked down from both eyes making her look like a crying mime. She was breathing heavy, and her expression was a mixture of fear and lust. To the camera, she appeared worried about what he might do next, but she was enjoying it, showing just the tiniest hint of a smile.

The man grabbed Jen around the waist and flipped her over. Jen was now on her hands and knees, legs spread, awaiting the penetration she knew was coming. The man reached between her legs and inserted two fingers, saying,

"Damn Jen, you're soaking wet. You do like this. Let's kick it up a notch."

Jen looked back, appearing a little nervous. The man brought his hand down on her ass in a stinging blow, causing her to cry out. He repeated it, eliciting the same reaction. He continued to do this until Jen tried to pull away, pushing her ass down and attempting to lessen the impact of his blows. The man hooked his arm under her waist, pulling her up and back, and locking her in place. He continued his blows while Jen could be seen throwing her hands back to block him. Through the blows and her crying, she could be heard saying,

"That's too much; it hurts. Stop, now!"

The man didn't seem to hear her or wasn't listening. After a couple of minutes of this assault, he stopped, placed both hands on her waist, then entered her. Jen was still telling him to stop, crying and trying to reach back to push him away, but he was easily able to deflect her attempts and started fucking her harder. As Jen was rocked forward, her head driven into the bedsheets, the man said,

"Shut up Jen, you deserve this. You said you like it rough and I'm giving it to you. There is no safe word here. You should be careful when you follow someone back to their house. Don't worry, I won't damage you, I'm just giving you what you asked for."

As the man continued to pound Jen from behind, she gave up her futile attempts to push him off. Her hands were now used for stability, attempting to steady her during the onslaught she was experiencing. After being roughly fucked for five minutes, grunting with each push, she started moaning. After a few more minutes she released, throwing her head back and gripping the sheets tightly with her hands. The man slapped her ass and said,

"There you go Jen, now you're getting into it. Hang in there, we're not done yet."

After Jen stopped moaning the man flipped her back over, spread her legs, and entered her again. As she laid there recovering from her orgasm the man fucked her slower. He put his hand on her neck and rested it there. After a few minutes, he picked up speed, causing Jen to respond also. Suddenly, Jen could be seen throwing her hands up and grabbing the man's hand that was on her throat. Her eyes bulged a little and her face started turning redder than it was; the man was choking Jen. When she started pounding his arm, he released his grip a little allowing her to breathe. In noticeably short breaths punctuated by the pounding, she said,

"Stop. Stop. Please. Stop. Enough. Stop."

"What did I tell you, Jen? I don't like it when women talk back. Time for a lesson."

He stood up and grabbed Jen's arm. She started kicking and screaming, attempting to break free from this man. She didn't stand a chance. He was big, standing 6'4, and he had some weight on him. He wasn't all fat, but he wasn't exactly in shape either. Jen was thrown over the man's lap when he sat down on the bed and he reached to the floor to pick something up. Jen never stopped kicking and hitting him, yelling for him to let her go.

The man looked at the camera, then adjusted his position on the bed to ensure he was center frame and Jen's entire body was in the shot. When he brought his hand up, he was holding his belt. He began to spank Jen with it, causing her to yell out in pain. Her kicking and screaming increased, neither of which seemed to bother him. Every blow that rained down caused her to yell out until it was one continuous wail.

After a minute or so of this punishment, he stopped and asked,

"Jen, will you be a good girl now, or do you need more?" Jen answered, still crying, her words were broken up between sobs.

"Yes. I'll be good. Please, no more."

"That's a good girl. Now, let's see how well you learned your lesson. I want you on the bed and spread your legs. You'll play with yourself and I'll give you instructions"

The man stood her up and she obediently climbed on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Her eyes were swollen from crying and she looked scared. From off-camera, the man could be heard instructing Jen what to do. First, she fingered her clit for a few minutes, then she inserted one, then two fingers and fucked herself with them for a couple of minutes. She then had to lick her fingers clean and shove one in her ass, pushing it in and out until she was told to stop.

When the man was satisfied Jen had debased herself enough, he came over and told Jen to stand up, and they faced each other in front of the camera. The man instructed Jen to put her hands on her head and spread her legs. Once she was in position, he started questioning her.

"Will you follow all my instructions, Jen?"

"Yes."

"That's yes sir"

"Yes sir."

The man slapped her across her face. Jen recoiled from his hand, started crying, and looked scared. He continued,

"You will be a good girl for me, right?"

"Yes sir."

The man slapped her vagina. Jen jumped up and back which brought another slap to the face. He continued asking her questions, each followed by a slap on either her face or pussy. By the tenth question, Jen was crying and flinching before he even slapped her. She was in shock and could barely talk. The man continued,

"Jen, this was a demonstration of my control. I can do what I want, and you won't stop me. Pay attention to my use of 'won't.' Right now, you're following my instructions because you're scared, but you will eventually listen to me because it's who you are. I bet you're happier when a man is in charge, and I'll prove it. When I send you home to your husband, he will have to control you because you'll need it."

The man told Jen to get on the bed on her hands and knees, then climbed in bed with her and slid under in the 69 position. They were perfectly centered in the shot, and both could be seen pleasuring the other. Compared to what happened earlier, this sex act was calm. After five minutes the man said,

"Jen, I'm about to cum. I want you to take it all and swallow it. I don't want to see anything wasted. Is that clear?" Jen answered,

"Yes sir."

She didn't hesitate, she just answered him with 'sir.' Could he be correct in his evaluation of Jen? After about five minutes she could be seen dropping lower on the man's cock, holding her head there for about thirty seconds, and pulling back. The man then rolled Jen over and sat her up, saying,

"Now, open your mouth. I want to see if you swallowed all of it."

Jen did as she was told. She opened her mouth, and when the man looked, he said,

"Good girl. You began tonight thinking you were in charge, but now you realize I am. A submissive slut like you exists to please the man she's with, not tell him what she will or won't do. Now, go shut off the camera."

Jen stood up and walked toward the camera. She went out of the frame and the camera shut off. Rob couldn't believe what he had just seen. Jen had made dozens of videos since she started this social media page, but nothing was remotely close to this. The way the man treated her was beyond anything he had seen her experience before, and her submission at the end looked like an entirely different woman than the wife he knew. What bothered him the most was Jen had not come home yet.

The video was posted a 2 am. Jen never posted a video unless she was at home and Rob saw it first. He grabbed his phone and called her. After a few rings, the phone was picked up, but it wasn't Jen speaking, but the man from the video. Rob spoke,

"Who is this? Where is my wife? Put Jen on the phone right now."

"Oh, this must be Rob. Jen has told me all about you. I'm sorry, Jen can't talk right now, her mouth is full of my cock. She's down on her knees sucking my dick one final time tonight. You have an exceptionally talented wife Rob; you're a lucky man." Rob spoke up,

"Who am I talking to? What is your name?"

"You can call me Sean."

"I want to speak with Jen."

"I told you, Rob, she's busy. Also, she will be staying with me for a while. I don't know how long, but don't worry; I'll take good care of her. If you're wondering what she's doing during the day, I've worked out a solution. Every day we'll be posting a video of her adventures, so you get to share. Because you're her husband I'll let her tell you about her day on each video. We will be posting it at midnight so look for it. I know it turns you on to see and hear about her exploits, so I hope you enjoy them. I'll have to let you go, she's almost done, and we have a long day tomorrow. Goodnight Rob."

The phone hung up. Rob tried calling back but it when directly to voicemail. What could he do? Jen put herself in this situation; Rob just hoped she was ok, and Sean wasn't too rough with her. Judging by the video, however, he didn't hold out much hope of that. All Rob could do was get ready for bed and try to get some sleep.

There was little rest to be found. Rob tossed and turned, thinking of what Jen was doing with Sean. The next morning Rob performed his usual morning routine and drove to work. In the past, he worked with Jen at a warehouse, but since the website took off, she was able to quit her job. She made more in a week than she did in an entire month before. Screwing strangers on video was good business with all the hungry men out there, and they weren't shy about paying for the privilege of watching her.

The idea started when Rob and Jen made a sex tape and she decided to upload it to Newbietube, an amateur website that anyone could view for free. Rob was a little rough with Jen, nothing more than they usually roleplayed, but the reaction it received made them take notice. It was the highest viewed video of the month by a long shot and Jen saw a potential revenue stream. She started her website with that video and added a few more she did with Rob.

It grew a little over two months, but nothing that would make them any considerable money. It was a viewer that suggested Jen fuck other men that set her wheels turning. The next four videos were of her having sex with old acquaintances and the response was enormous. The website tripled its subscriptions in that time frame. From there Jen had to spread out from men she knew to new ones she didn't. When Jen quit her job, she spent her days scouting for men, sometimes filming two or three videos a week. She always posted one video a week online so she could spread them out and take time off when she needed to.

That's what made last night's video so odd. Jen had six videos in the pipeline for release, but she put this one up right away. The only explanation Rob could think of was Sean had her post it. It made sense, considering he was planning on posting one each day. Rob checked the website and noticed it picked up one hundred new subscriptions. This was a huge increase, more than they've seen since Jen started having sex with strangers. This brought in a revenue of $1000, $10 per monthly subscription, and they now had 600 active subscribers.

Rob was worried about Jen, but he couldn't deny his dick got hard watching her used like that. Seeing her get abused both worried him and excited him, and he knew he could never be that rough with her. While he waited for midnight, he watched the video another five times, getting off twice to it. When he received notification that a new video was uploaded, he almost tripped running for the computer.

The scene opened with a shot of Jen sitting on Sean's lap facing away from him and talking to the camera. Her entire body was centered on camera and Sean's dick could be seen going in and out of Jen clearly, she spoke.

"Honey, Sean told me I have to tell you about my night and day. After he spoke to you on the phone, I finished up his blowjob. He has me swallow him every time, and he wanted me to tell you that when I don't swallow, I get my ass beat. He said when I come home you should continue that, spank me I mean; he says I respond to discipline and that would make me a better wife."

She looked a little embarrassed. She had always been a good wife to Rob, although she was a little headstrong at times. They would argue, as most married couples do, and she did like things a certain way. The woman Rob was seeing on video was night and day from the woman he lived with. Jen continued,

"When we went to bed Sean tied my hands behind my back, put a collar on me, and attached a leash to the bed so I couldn't leave. I then had to put his dick in my mouth and sleep like that. I wasn't allowed to take it out unless I had permission. If his dick got hard, I had to suck it until he ejaculated, which I swallowed each time. I had to suck his dick three more times overnight and didn't get much sleep. When we woke up Sean told me to make him breakfast."

The scene changed to Jen in the kitchen, nude, cooking in front of a stove. She was wearing an apron around her waist, but all that did was make her look obscene. The scene was cut to show Jen still cooking and would skip forward every ten to fifteen seconds until she finished. When Sean's plate was ready the scene shifted to a table and Jen was on top with her legs spread. Sean was seated between her legs eating, with her pussy right in front of him, and Jen was busy toying with herself with a dildo. Sean was enjoying the show.

The scene shifted to Jen back on Sean's lap continuing her story, still getting fucked.

"After breakfast, he had to go to work. He took me back into the room and tied me up on the bed. He said a friend would drop by to babysit me, and for me to listen to him or I would get punished."

The scene shifted to Jen laying in bed with her hands tied behind her and her collar and leash tied to the bed. It suddenly went into fast forward showing her move around a bit, but it did appear that she was able to get some sleep. After four hours passed in about 1 minute, the video shifted to another scene. It was Jen lying on the bed and a light came on. A different man stepped into the frame and started to untie her. This guy looked young and skinny. The scene shifted back to Jen fucking Sean and she said,

"Sean wanted me to tell you about Spencer. He is Sean's neighbor and he's 18, just graduated high school. He had a hard time in school because of his anger issues and his aggressiveness. None of the high school girls dated him because they thought he was scary. Rob, he scares me."

The look on Jen's face told Rob she was sincere; this was not just something Sean told her to say. The scene shifted again, and it showed Jen in the bathroom naked. It had Spencer in the scene watching and the two of them talking.

12