Social Media Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up slut, I don't have all day. If you have to piss do it."

"I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time with you watching me."

Spencer slapped Jen across the face, making her pull back from him, and looked shocked.

"Don't talk back to me. Sean told me you needed discipline and I can see he wasn't wrong. Do you want my belt? I saw your video and Sean told me I can discipline you however I need."

"No, please. I'm sorry. I'll pee. See, I'm going now."

Rob couldn't hear anything, but he could see the relief on Jen's face when she finished. The scene shifted again to Jen on her knees in front of Spencer on the couch, ass up toward the camera, with her head bobbing up and down in Spencer's lap. He addressed the camera,

"Rob, your wife sure knows how to suck a dick. She doesn't like being ordered around by an 18-year old, and I'm sure she's feeling humiliated with my dick in her mouth while I'm talking to you. After she sucks me for a while, I plan on fucking her ass."

When he said this Jen tried to lift her head, but Spencer held it down. Jen had her hands tied behind her and couldn't get the leverage to lift. She never liked anal and would only do it for Rob on occasions, and he never saw her on video with anyone else doing it. Rob could do nothing but watch, knowing his wife was about to get fucked in the ass by this skinny kid, something that promised to be both humiliating and painful.

The scene shifted again to a shot of Jen's face, and behind her, you could see Spencer from the chest down. Her hands were still tied behind her and she was bent over what looked like an ottoman. Jen looked up into the camera and spoke.

"Rob, Spencer instructed me to tell you everything that's happening. Right now, he's putting lube in my ass with his finger and I can feel it moving around. He's pushing it deeper and it hurts a little, now he's pulling it out. He's putting his cock against my asshole and pushing in. Oh...."

Jen breathed in quickly, causing her to stop talking. Her eyes closed tight, and she was grimacing from what Rob would assume was the pain. Spencer could be heard telling her to keep talking, and in a strained voice Jen continued,

"Rob, his dick is in my ass now. It feels huge like it's splitting me open. It hurts, but he keeps pushing it deeper. Rob, his dick is 7 inches long and I don't know if I can take all of it, but he told me I had to. Oh, it hurts! He's still pushing, oh my God it's in so far."

Jen stopped again, appearing unable to talk through the pain. Her eyes were watering, and Rob wasn't sure if she was crying from the pain or the humiliation. Spencer spoke up,

"Rob, she's told me you've fucked her ass, but not often. That's a damn shame. By the time we're done with her, she'll be wide open for you. It won't be as tight as it is now, but I recommend you use her ass more. This is better than fucking a virgin."

Jen didn't say another word; she didn't have to. The look on her face said it all. She was in pain and wasn't enjoying one second of this. By this point Spencer was fucking her, picking up speed. He pulled her hair, keeping her face in the camera. She had her eyes closed the entire time and Rob felt bad for her but also had a huge hard-on. This little shit was abusing his wife and Rob was getting more excited the rougher Spencer became. Before Rob realized it, he had his dick in his hand stroking it.

The scene shifted to Jen back on Sean's lap.

"Rob, I thought Spencer tore my asshole open. It hurt so bad, but he kept fucking me until he ejaculated in my ass. He then made me stand there with my legs spread and the cum dripped down my leg. It was humiliating, and he kept calling me a sloppy whore. I stood like that while he watched TV."

The scene shifted to Jen standing with her back to the camera and Spencer sitting on the couch. The TV could be heard in the background. Spencer reached out and felt Jen's pussy, commenting how wet it was and that he would take care of that later for her. This scene took about thirty seconds when it shifted back to Jen and Sean.

"Spencer made me take a shower after that. He stood there and watched me clean myself and instructing me on how to clean properly."

You guessed it; the scene shifted again to Jen in the shower. Spencer could be heard off-camera telling Jen to clean her pussy, then her ass, and to get more soap in her ass to get it good and clean. This scene didn't take long, and it was back to Jen and Sean.

"When Sean came back home, he brought a friend of his over for dinner. He made me cook for them while they sat and talked about my body. I've never felt so embarrassed and humiliated in my life. He told me when I come home that I need to work out more to tighten my flabby ass and thighs."

The scene shifted again to Sean and his friend eating dinner. Spencer must have stuck around because someone was moving the camera. It centered on Sean's face and he said,

"You're probably wondering where Jen is. She's eating her dinner, but hers is under the table."

The camera pulled back and lowered, finally arriving on a shot showing Jen on her hands and knees under the table sucking Sean's dick. She was naked and had her head buried in Sean's lap, bobbing in and out. After a minute she stopped, pushed her head in closer, then pulled out. She then turned around to Sean's guest and crawled over to him. She unbuckled his belt and jeans, removed his cock, then proceeded to suck. The video fast-forwarded to just before Jen swallowed his load, then she crawled over to the camera. This must be Spencer, and after a glance at the camera, she repeated the sequence, sucking until Spencer came and she swallowed.

The scene switched again, and we were back to Jen and Sean.

"Rob, that was all I had to eat, their cum. Sean told me I was on a diet and needed to lose weight. Right now, it's 10 pm and we need to finish this up so Sean can edit it and upload it by midnight. I'll be back tomorrow with another video. I love you honey, and I hope to see you soon. Good night."

The video ended. It would be another night of little sleep, but not before Rob restarted the video and finished jerking off. He laid down and it didn't take long to drift off. His sleep was restless, but it was better than the previous night. He had to work again today, and he found that a relief; it would at least take his mind off everything for a while.

When Rob came home, he checked Jen's website. The subscription numbers grew by another 500. He checked to see where the new traffic was coming from and found out it was multiple BDSM and female submission sites. When he checked them out, he noticed postings from Jen inviting people to her page for a new series of videos about her adventures with her new master. Master? Rob didn't like the sound of that. Just how long would Sean be keeping Jen? What was his end game? Rob had no answers, but he hoped he could glean some information from the videos.

Rob was sitting in front of his computer when he received the notification a new video had been uploaded. The scene opened with Jen sitting on Spencer's lap this time fucking him. She looked a little tan like she had been in the sun. It looked good on her and made her skin glow slightly. She began describing her day.

"Honey, today I'm with Spencer. Sean was called out of town and Spencer is taking care of me. Sean says I'm just a stupid slut and can't make decisions for myself and need a man to always be with me."

The video progressed as it did yesterday. She made breakfast, after which she was on top of the table fucking herself with a dildo while Spencer ate. The video then stepped through her morning. She took a shower, supervised by Spencer of course. After the shower, a scene opened that showed a naked and wet Jen over Spencer's lap in the bathroom getting spanked. Jen said it was because she didn't clean herself well enough. The next scene showed Jen in the corner with her hands on her head. She was still wet, and the sight of Jen naked with her skin still shiny from the water, humiliated like she was, made Rob jerk off for the first time to this video; it would not be the last.

The next shot showed Jen in the backyard, naked, tied to stakes in the ground. Her hands and legs were spread eagle, secured firmly to the stakes by chains connecting to wrist and ankle restraints. Jen narrated the video while the camera moved around her body.

"Spencer said my tan lines were not sexy, and I needed to get an all-over tan. He spread tanning lotion on me and tied me down, turning me over every thirty minutes. He only let me up when I started turning red. I had to stand against the house and Spencer hosed me off because I was too oily to come inside. I had to get another spanking because I didn't stand still while he sprayed me with cold water. Spencer wanted me to tell you that I'm a disobedient slut and you should punish me every day when you get me back."

The video shifted to Jen making Spencer lunch, then Spencer eating lunch while Jen sucked him off under the table. The video jumped back to Jen fucking Spencer on his lap and she continued,

"Spencer let me eat some lunch today. I had a sandwich and a drink, but only after I sucked him off and swallowed. Spencer told me that sucking him and Sean off is my appetizer and I can't eat unless I finish that, because a submissive slut needs to finish all of her food like a good girl."

Rob thought that this was not Jen. She was always a bit submissive, but she had never sounded remotely like this. Rob reasoned that some of what she was saying was relayed to her, but he could tell that some of it was genuine. He knew that what he was witnessing was the attempted brainwashing of Jen, and Rob wondered what kind of wife he would get back when she did return.

The video shifted to Jen cooking in a different kitchen. Her voice started narrating while she prepared dinner.

"This is Spencer's house. Sean will be gone all night, so Spencer had to take me home with him."

She was naked, of course, with only an apron on. When the camera panned around two more men were seated in the kitchen. Jen continued,

"The older man is Spencer's father Tyler, and the other is Spencer's older brother Zach. I had a busy afternoon having to serve three men."

The video shifted to Jen in various sex positions with each man. First, she was either fucking or sucking each individually, then they started using her all at once. In her previous videos, Jen had sex with as many as four men at a time, so this wasn't unusual for her. The unusual part was Jen having to do this because she was told, not because she wanted. Her facial expressions showed a woman who didn't want to be there but had no choice. She went through the motions but didn't have any feeling behind it. The men must have noticed because the next video montage was of Jen being punished by each man.

First Spencer spanked her with his hand, reddening her ass, causing her to kick and cry. Next up was Tyler who whipped her ass with his belt. She was near hysterical by the time he was done. The next up was Zach, and while he avoided her ass, his punishment was worse. Zach had gotten a plastic spatula from the kitchen and proceeded to use it on Jen's breasts and vagina. Tyler and Spencer had to hold her up and spread her legs while Zach applied the punishment. The next shot showed Jen on the floor crying.

The video shifted to Jen having sex with the three men again, but this time she was showing a great deal more enthusiasm. Rob was sure Jen was no more excited to be there or get any more enjoyment out of being used, but her demeanor had changed to someone that wanted to be fucked. She was bouncing up and down on their laps, sucking their cocks with vigor, and grabbing them around the neck when they were on top of her. Rob was sure Jen just didn't want to get beaten again, but anyone watching this scene wouldn't have known it.

The last shot of the video was Jen back on Spencer's lap, but this time his father and brother were sitting next to him. Jen continued talking.

"Honey, I'm sorry I'm a disobedient slut. I needed to be punished today often, and you don't deserve a wife that can't behave. Looking back, I can see how I wasn't the best wife, and I'm sorry for that. I promise to be better when I come home."

Spencer leaned forward and whispered in Jen's ear. Jen immediately started crying, looked back to the camera, and said,

"Spencer just told me I had permission to tell you the truth, and if I didn't, I would be punished. Rob, I'm terrified. I don't like this at all. They use me like I'm a toy and humiliate me every chance they get. I must cook and clean for them, and if it's not perfect, I'm punished. They are making me say everything I put on the videos. Please, I want to come home." Spencer spoke up,

"That's enough Jen. You know we have more plans for you. We must go Rob; Jen has a busy night. We're taking her out to have some fun. She will tell you all about it in tomorrow night's video. Now Jen, start fucking me harder or I'll beat your ass."

The video ended with Jen picking up speed on Spencer's lap. Her facial expression changed to one of worry, and you could tell she feared what Spencer might do. Jen's eyes were still pleading to the camera, trying to reach Rob. Tyler stood up, walked to the camera, and shut it off. Rob restarted the video and jerked off again. He would do so another two times before turning in for the night.

Rob waited the next night for a video, but nothing came. The following night came and went with no video either. This repeated for the next few days, and just when Rob was prepared to call the police and report her missing, he received a knock on the door. It was midnight and he didn't know anyone who would come by this late. He slowly opened the door and almost fell backward. It was Jen, and she was standing naked trying to cover herself. He quickly brought her inside and closed the door.

She grabbed him and showed no sign of letting him go. He took her back, cleaned her up, and put some clothes on her. He went to the kitchen and prepared her something to eat, and as she sat there eating, she started to relax and relay what had happened. Over the past five days, Jen was abused constantly by the four men and whoever else they gave her to. The night of the last video they took her to a sex club where she had to perform in front of an audience, then they sold her for sex to different men. She lost count after 10 men and the entire night was a blur.

As she talked, her stories became more outlandish, including being taken and given overnight to a fraternity at a local college, sex with strangers in a local club, and having to please most of the local college women's basketball team. They finally let her come home because she had become too much of a slut and fucked too many people. The men told her she was too sloppy for them and to take her nasty ass home. She was kicked out of Sean's house naked and had to make her way by herself. Luckily, she was able to get a ride home from a man by offering him a blowjob for the lift.

Rob told her about her website. Since she had disappeared her numbers grew to 3000 subscribers, making them 30k per month. He just had one question,

"Did you get all of that on video?" Jen answered,

"Of course. They recorded it all and let me have it when they kicked me out. All I left with was my phone, which was dead, and this thumb drive. I can break this up into enough videos to keep the website going for another couple of months." Rob spoke up,

"That worked great. Did the men ever suspect anything?"

"No, they were clueless. They believed they were abusing me. I was having the time of my life. I didn't expect Sean to keep me for that long, but it made for some good footage." Rob continued,

"It's a good thing we knew where that asshole lived in case something happened, and I was about to send the police over there. You did a great job researching Sean, and he reacted like you said he would. Keeping you, involving Spencer, then Spencer getting his brother and father involved was a surprise, but it all looked great." Jen answered,

"Yes, it did. It worked out better than I could have imagined. Now we must figure out something to top this. Those subscriptions won't grow themselves." Rob broke in,

"That's a problem for tomorrow. For now, get your nasty, slutty ass in the bedroom, Jen. Those videos made me so hot that I think I'll fuck you all night."

Jen looked at Rob, smiled, and said,

"Yes sir."

12