Social Studies with Mrs. Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
A female professor punishes a male student. He gets revenge.
1k words
3.52
26k
6
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Theo_Malt
Theo_Malt
40 Followers

Description:

This story takes place at an unusual 2-year college where corporal punishment and public nudity are acceptable punishments. These punishments have only ever been used on female students, until one day a female professor punishes a male student. The Headmaster gets involved and allows the male student to return the favor - punishing the female professor in front of her entire class.

All characters in this story are 18+.

Part I - Jonathan's Punishment

"Will you please be quiet," Mrs.Karen said loudly, "and at least pretend to pay attention!"

She was quite proud of the authoritative voice she had earned over years of practice. Not yelling, but spoken loudly and demanding attention. It was the kind of voice that could turn around armies. It had usually worked when she had been teaching high school students. Now, as a professor at Andrew Xavier Cross 2-Year College, she was certain it would work on these young adults.

"Fuck off, hag."

Jonathan didn't know why he said it. He saw the look of horror form on Dave's face and felt the entire class staring at him. He searched his memory hoping to find that someone else had said that, or that he had said anything else, but only found those words had come from his own mouth. He turned from his best friend's look of horror and faced the front of the class. Mrs.Karen looked ready to explode.

"Get your ass up here right now, young man!" she shouted. This wasn't the calm, practiced voice of authority. She was pissed.

Jonathan's shoulders slumped as he stood up and walked to the front of the class. All eyes were locked on him and everyone in that room was thinking the same thing. What would Mrs.Karen do?

She wasn't completely certain what she could do. At this 2-year college all of the students were 18 or older and had signed lengthy consent forms. Most of those forms involved the rather draconian rules and punishments. If a female student had disrespected a professor like that she would be dragged up to the front of the room, forced to strip naked, spanked or even flogged, and then remain naked for the rest of the class period. There was nothing in the bylaws that prohibited that sort of punishment, as far as Mrs.Karen could remember, but she knew that sort of punishment had never been used on a male student.

There were unspoken rules about gender differences. For example, female professors were addressed by their first names while male professors got the usual respect of being called Mr. followed by their last name. Karen had pushed the limits of this unspoken rule by demanding her students call her Mrs. Karen. Now she was willing to push the limits a little further.

"Time to set an example," she said to herself. A shiver crossed the students who were close enough to hear her words. Jonathan stumbled slightly. Mrs.Karen locked eyes with him and said in no uncertain terms, "Place your palms flat on my desk." The rest of the class now had a good idea what was about to happen.

"You can't," Jonathan protested even as he assumed the position.

Mrs.Karen didn't bother with a snappy comeback. She just walked around her desk, unfastened his pants, and yanked his pants down around his ankles. A slight snicker went through the classroom. Mrs.Karen even considered remarking upon his tighty whities herself, but decided it would be undignified. Instead she just grabbed his laughable undies and pulled them down around his knees. There was a sound of tearing fabric, but they more or less stayed together.

Methodically, and without hesitation she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it up to expose his buttocks. From her position she couldn't tell that she had also exposed his penis to half the classroom. She didn't care. There was a job to be done and she was entirely focused on that task.

Jonathan was in complete shock and unable to move until he heard some girls giggle. He started to turn and object, but Mrs.Karen stopped him with her authoritative voice.

"Be still!" she said. Then with her free hand she spanked his left buttock three times in quick succession. Jonathan involuntarily gave the girls in the class more reason to giggle - he got an erection.

"It's so tiny," a girl's voice echoed through the room.

Mrs.Karen looked up from her task and the room went silent. No one spoke, no one giggled. The professor returned to her duty - 2 more spanks on his left cheek and 5 for the right. It was only when she stepped away that she noticed Jonathan's little problem. Not that he had a micropenis, but she had never seen one that small before. She turned her face away from the class so no one could see her stifle a laugh of her own, then ordered Jonathan to get dressed and return to his seat.

By the time she got control of herself and turned around Jonathan had returned to his seat. Even his best friend Dave was looking away and pretending not to know him. Mrs.Karen knew that whatever else she tried to teach during this class period no one was really going to hear her, but she couldn't dismiss the class either. She made a slight change to her lesson plan and droned on about a topic that wouldn't be on any tests. At the end of the period everyone got up and left without a word. Jonathan was among the first to leave. His face was still red and he seemed to have trouble walking properly. Whether that was because of the torn underwear or if he still had an erection was anyone's guess.

Mrs.Karen felt bad for him, but hoped this incident would trigger a change in his behavior. Either he would stop showing up for class entirely or maybe, just maybe, he might pay attention and become an okay student.

She put the incident out of her head and started preparing for the next class of students.

Theo_Malt
Theo_Malt
40 Followers