Mind Fucked Ch. 00 - Prelude

Story Info
Where will the power take Andrew?
3.4k words
4.55
28.6k
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction (sad I have to say that). Everyone having sex in this story is over 18. This story will run the gamut between mind-control, non-consent, lesbian, incest and maybe even a dash of horror. This part, as the title says, is the prelude, more a "how we got here" than overtly sexual. There is some, and the next chapters will be full of it. Now on a final note, the laws of physics and the natural order are different from our world, so do not be put off by things that don't a lot of sense, just enjoy the world for what it is, a fantasy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 20th, 1989

Andrew's life changed a week before his 22nd birthday. He was working on something that would fund the rest of his time in college. It was a modification of ecstasy, mixed with ketamine, rohypnol and using RNA modification. He hoped it would be popular, he would just have to be sure it worked as well as he hoped.

Once he finished his first batch, he would have to find someone to test it on. He wanted it to be a liquid that was absorbed through the skin. Everything was going well; the chemicals were combining slowly. He walked over to the window and looked out over the campus. At 7am the campus was peaceful. As he looked to the quad, a flock of birds erupted into the air and dozens of squirrels scampered towards the woods.

He shook his head and went back to his burners and beakers. He spent time adjusting flames, the flow of chemicals and the final ingredients. As he was adding the final one using a dropper, there was a small vibration that moved the liquids but he thought nothing of it. Then there was a major shake.

The room seemed to roll and buck with the rumble and the shake. Andrew was unable to keep his feet and threw his hands out to steady himself. In doing so he knocked the chemicals from the table. The uncontrolled mixing caused a toxic cloud to form and as his head hit the side of the table he ended up on the floor and lost consciousness.

June 29th, 1989

He heard voices around him but could see nothing. He felt like he was floating, there was no pain, only a warmth enveloping his body. He tried to concentrate on the voices, but they seemed to overlap and he could not make sense of it. Darkness joined the warmth and he slipped into what felt like comforting arms.

August 12th, 1989

"Doctor Carlain, your patient seems to be waking up." The soft voice of a young woman stated.

"Yes Becky, how are his vitals?" an older sounding, but no less soft and feminine voice replied.

"Blood pressure is 119 over 88, temperature 97.4, oxygen saturation 96% and pulse is low, due to sedatives and is 62 bpm. He seems to be doing well but he has not responded to his environment as of yet."

"Well, lets lower the lights and check his eyes. If you will remove the bandages, I will check his dilation response."

The room darkened and he felt pressure on his face, then there was a bright light. He could not talk and he could not even move voluntarily, he wondered when this all would be over. The light moved back and forth, but he could not see anything else.

"His pupil dilation is normal, even with the sedatives, and though his vitals show he is waking up, there is no other evidence..." her voice sounded normal until the end, there was a hint of confusion. "Do you smell that, Becky?"

"Smells like... vanilla?"

"Yes, that's it." Curiosity filled the doctor's voice. "Is he... sweating?"

"Looks like..." there was a pause and the sound of sniffing. "His sweat smells like vanilla, doctor."

"Get a blood sample, sample of his sweat and a urine sample for now. From the looks of it the bandages can come off in a week or two. Let's slowly wean him off of the sedatives too. Keep putting the salve on the burns."

"Yes Doctor."

"If you think he has healed enough so it is not painful, a sponge bath might be in order."

"I understand, he will probably be ready by Monday for a full bath, but I will be sure to clean him up the best I can until then."

"Good, I will check up on him tomorrow some time."

The door opened and closed and he slipped back into the darkness.

August 16th, 1989

Andrew opened his eyes for the first time and there was something covering them. He tried to move his hand to remove whatever it was and found he could barely move them. He wondered what had happened to him. He had no memory of how he came to be, where ever it was he was at.

He knew he was in a bed; he could feel the sheets and blankets along with the pillow under his head. He found he could move his head slightly, left and right. He heard the door open and for some reason he did not want them to know he was awake.

The nurse walked in, rolling a triage cart up to the side of his bed. She pulled the sheet down from his chest and exposed his arms. She placed the blood pressure cuff on his right arm and the oxygen level diagnostic clip on his left index finger. She pressed a button starting them both and prepped a thermometer and placed it on his temples while she used two fingers on his wrist to take his pulse.

What she didn't realize was that his sweat was being absorbed through her skin. Though by policy she should be wearing surgical gloves, he was neither bleeding nor was he fighting off any contagious illness. So, she had not been wearing them for the past two weeks.

As he lay there, feeling her hand on his skin, he also felt a warm tingling sensation. She looked up as his arm twitched and she also felt the sensation, from her fingers to her head. She glanced up at his face but there was no evidence of activity on his face.

His eyes never opened but somehow, he could see. It was a strange view, he could see his own face, the skin was red and mottled with his nose looking like a melted candle. He wondered, not for the first time what had happened to him, and now it was more, what was happening to him?

Like before, awareness faded and his universe went dark.

September 4th, 1989

"Open your eyes, young man." A soft feminine voice coaxed. "I know you are awake."

"I..." his throat hurt as he tried to talk.

He felt a straw press against his mouth and he opened and took a sip. The cool liquid flowed across his tongue and down his parched throat. It was definitely refreshing.

"You are still on an IV. However, we have been able to stop the antibiotics and the sedatives. Hopefully you will be feeling fine in a few hours."

He opened his eyes and for the first time saw his doctor. He remembered her voice from before and her name came slowly to him. She looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s. Her hair was a lustrous, chestnut brown, she had emerald green eyes and soft pouting lips. His eyes trailed from her beautiful face and down her sexy neck. Her breasts were not overly large, about the size of grapefruits and her white blouse was unbuttoned enough that her cleavage was enhanced by her bra. She looked to be about 5' 4" and had an hourglass figure. All in all she was, from what he could see, definitely desirable.

"Dr. Carlain?" he could speak a little better, but his throat was still raw.

"So, you may have been a little coherent before today. Yes, I am Dr. Judy Carlain and you have been in my care for a little over 2 months." She said as her hand touched his wrist and she took his pulse.

He felt the touch of her gloved hand and it was cool. He reached to her with his other hand and gripped her exposed wrist, trying to draw her attention. There was a tingle in his hand and a flash before his eyes. He could see his face and it looked much better.

"What just happened? Where did that tingle come from? Why do I suddenly feel dizzy?" she thought.

"What was that doc.?" he asked

"I did not say anything." She replied, concern in her voice.

"I thought I heard you say something."

"He is hearing voices? That is new. Did we miss something?" wondering if this was a reaction to the medications.

He looked at her, confused that he seemed to be hearing her thoughts. Seeing through her eyes, hearing her thoughts and, he realized, he could feel the clothing against her skin. Of all the things happening, feeling her bra and panties was the most disturbing to him.

She could feel his pulse quicken as his anxiety increased. Taking off a glove, she placed a hand on his forehead, he was sweating but his temperature was normal. The touch of her hand awakened feelings, desires that lay dormant even before the accident. Responding to her touch, he felt himself become aroused. He wished she would be a good Doctor and relieve his pain.

Looking through her eyes still, he marveled as they slowly moved down his body. Soon she was staring directly at the tent in the sheets, he could feel her breath catch. He wanted her to reach out and touch him and he watched as her hand moved towards his erection.

"What am I doing? He is my patient! This should not be happening but I can't stop myself." Her thoughts racing, not being in control of her body and fear started to fill her. "It's as if I am drawn to it. I want to touch it, taste it, good God what is happening to me?"

She grabbed the sheet and pulled down his body, exposing his nude form. He was very toned with a flat stomach. She glanced down his abdomen to his groin. For some reason the Nurses kept him shaved down there. She never even bothered to consider why. Now as she looked at him, the lack of hair made him seem larger and more intimidating.

"Like what you see doc?" his voice was still hoarse and raspy.

Her thoughts betrayed her when she realized that yes, she did like what she saw. She was married though. Happily married and she had a daughter his age. This had to stop. What was worse was when she reached out and grasped his swollen member in her small hand, he was large enough that taking it in both hands would still leave part of the shaft and the spongy head exposed. A groan escaped his lips and his head tilted back, and she echoed the moan.

He watched through her eyes and it was strange to see himself from this vantage to feel himself in her hands and to feel her hands on him at the same time. His mind was having difficulty processing all the data from the physical and visual stimulus.

She slowly stroked a hand up and down his shaft, running the palm of her hand lightly across the thick head and with her other hand she caressed his balls. She could feel the pre-cum on her hand, all warm and smooth. It felt so good on her skin and she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. The salty flavor making her wet.

Her eyes stared intently at the penis in her hand and she bent forward, her mouth getting closer and she licked. The warmth of his flesh, the saltiness of his skin

His senses collapsed into himself and he was only experiencing from his own point of view. Even then, it was more than his mind could take and his eruption caused his body to arch, his hips to thrust up and his cum to shoot into the air. It landed on his chest, abdomen, in her hair, across her face, on her blouse and coated her hand.

"Oh, fuck Judy, that felt so good. It has been so long since this has happened." He groaned as she made him cum.

He could feel her shock at what she had done, and her desire to lick him clean. He was not cognizant enough to understand that he was influencing her. He wasn't even sure if this was all really happening. So, he just watched her eyes, confusion, desire and fear reflected in them as she licked the cum off of his body. With her hand she scooped the cum off of herself and licked her hand clean.

As she bent over him and took him into her mouth to clean his cock, even soft, the crown of his cock was almost too large for her mouth. Suddenly there was a cough behind her. She turned to see the nurse, Becky, standing there, watching her with the young man's cock in her mouth. She had a smirk on her face and wagged her finger at the Doctor. Shaking her head, she went into the bathroom and after a few minutes came out with a wash basin full of hot water and soap.

She placed it on the cart as the doctor just sat there, staring at her hand and his body in disbelief. Becky placed the basin on the table and took the Doctor by the shoulders. Still stunned, his cock left her mouth with a soft pop and allowed Becky to move her.

Andrew watched her setting up for his sponge bath. He looked at Becky and started to get aroused again. Becky looked at him and smiled and then looked back at the Dr.

"Judy, get up Hun. I won't tell anyone. You need to go and clean up now. It's okay." She said softly. She guided the Doctor to the bathroom and closed the door. She went back to the bed and pulled a cloth from the basin and started washing him.

Becky looked down at the young man, his penis still erect, and his balls looking full. She licked her lips reflexively and watched in horror as her hand reached for it as if in its own volition. As her ungloved hand grasped his fleshy tool, a tingle ran up her arm and she noticed his cock spasm strongly.

As soon as he felt the jolt his vision swam and he was looking at himself through the nurse's eyes. This was not a dream. He could really do this. He could hear her thoughts; feel her emotions and he could nudge her where he wanted. His cock got harder with this revelation.

He wondered what else he could do. He thought about the Doctor coming back out and helping the nurse with her new charge. After a few moments, the bathroom door opened and Judy came back into the room. She approached the bed and added a hand, to help Becky stroke him.

He didn't care if this was a dream, this was fucking heaven. He directed Becky to go and lock the door to the room and come back. Now he had two lovely women to take care of him.

Judy bent over him as she stroked him slowly, her mouth reluctantly lowering until the crown parted her lips, it stretched her lips and she had to force it past them. He felt her tongue caress his soft, thick knob. Her eyes darting to his, surprised when she saw him staring directly at her. She was shocked when she felt Becky's hand on hers and her lips touch hers as Becky kissed and licked his shaft.

Neither woman could understand why they were doing these things. All they knew was that the touch of his flesh sent tingles of excitement through them. They had no idea why they could not stop themselves from assaulting this helpless man. Both were happily married and never would have given in to such urges in the past, though the opportunities had been there.

The two women passed his cock back and forth between them. He loved what they were doing, each mouth felt so different and they used their tongues so differently. Becky could fit the crown into her mouth, not easily, but easier than Judy could. Becky would swirl it around the head and fuck his hole with the tip of her tongue. Judy would swirl it around the shaft and use it to guide him deeper into her throat.

As soon as he started to moan, thrust his hips and his cock started pulsing they pulled their mouths off of him and stroked him in tandem. Soon they could see his balls tighten and he spurted as they aimed him at their faces. His cum caked their hair, faces, some got in their eyes and mouths.

Best hospital stay ever, he thought to himself as Becky licked him clean. Judy just sat there staring at his cock. Then Becky moved towards her and cleaned what sperm was on her face and Judy returned the favor. They combined making out with each other and clean each other's faces in one erotic sight that would stay with him forever. He felt the darkness surround him and he slipped into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew woke and looked around his hospital room. There were people in the room that, sadly, he had not thought about since the accident. His mother (Catherine) and his older sister (Ellaine) were standing by his bed, one on either side. His father (Frank) and his little sister (Debbie) stood at the foot of the bed. The look on his father's face was one of relief and... pride? The women in the family, relief and joy, tears ran down their faces. His mother leaned forward and hugged him tightly and he felt her tears on his face.

Andrew suddenly realized, a moment too late, of what was about to happen between himself and his mother. As their skin touched and her tears saturated his skin, they both felt a tingle and he saw through his mother's eyes. This was more disconcerting than the nurse and doctor were. His mother was so worried about him, there was room for nothing else in her mind. She had visited him since first being able to. His burned face and hands were the most intense images in her mind.

Ellaine held his hand tightly, this part he particularly hated, and he was in her mind at the same time as his mother. It took all his concentration to not to be overwhelmed. He could not think how to get them to let loose under this mental assault and then his father approached and took his mother by the elbow and guided her away. After getting her settled in a chair he walked back to his son.

"It's good to see you awake." his father said, smiling down at him. "And your burns have healed very well. You have been under great care."

He looked at his father, through his sister's eyes and could have slapped himself. He directed his sister to sit by his mother. "Yeah, the nurses and doctor have taken good care of me."

He heard a snicker by the foot of the bed and looked at Debbie. She had a smirk on her face and it disappeared when their eyes met. A blush coursed through her face and down her neck. He smiled at her and then looked at his father.

"I haven't heard anything, do you know when I can get out of here?"

"Oh, yes." his father chuckled. "It's why we are here... you are going home today. I have signed all the paperwork. We brought you a change of clothes, as soon as you are ready we will leave."

He lay back and breathed a sigh of relief. Home. Now if someone could explain to him what had happened exactly, it would be a good day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. All comments are appreciated. Things will pick up as I move forward in this tale.