All Comments on 'Social Studies'

by Ling00

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

His idiocy and that of his "debate" partner is refreshingly simplistic. A little pleasure in the here and now before the real world crushes him like a bug. Why? Because he and she are both wrong. Freaking hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

1. I greatly enjoyed the moment she confessed her will to submit to him. Such humiliation was truly adorable.

2. I would like to see him degrading her even more, but I would also like him to emphasize the weakness of her gender instead of race. I do not know if that will come by calling her inferior, making her such a thing or any other form of humiliation, but I would love that to happen.

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like this story

I really like this story. Especially the part where he tells her to his bed. There should be a sequel where she gets further humiliated and exploited. I can see her become his slut and sharing his bed most nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fun read

Excellent grammar and editing made this a fun read for me - your best yet, I think. I enjoyed your device of making her swallow everything. Interesting that you softened it up with the shower scene - that humanized the villain and I'm not sure that's what you intended.

Regardless, these stories must take a ton of time to write, edit and post. Thanks for giving us something sexy and interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

enjoyed the interplay between the two players. The power play could deepen and enrich if the weakness of both was allowed to surface - in other words, there are power plays on different levels - not only between the players but within the individuals as well. We saw some of this with the girl but not the boy. It's this internal dialectic as well as their interplay that is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mentions of Asian men

I love how you make references to Asian men's inferiority. It'd be nice if you took it further. Add some remarks that prove the superiority of white men over asian boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of Literotica's best

Never read a story involving racial play so well-written and intelligent like this one. Congrats. I hope there will be a part II, would love to read more about the adventures of this hot white frat. Perhaps you could include a closer description of this total stud? Would love to know more about him.

Well, I'm a gay Asian male but there was so much in this story to enjoy. When the frat guy stuck his big foot up Amy's ass, wow! Perhaps next time you can take the foot domination a bit further; a shy little Asian slut who is forced to massage and lick the feet of a white frat or clean the dress shoes of a young white businessman. But that's just a suggestion. Anyway, love to read similar stories. Thanks Ling00!

SusanParkSusanParkover 11 years ago
I'm not sure if my first comment got eaten by the Internet but...

As someone who has been used in a similar (but not quite as bad) way, I would be lying if I said it wasn't an incredibly big turn on, as much as I might wish otherwise. It speaks to something dark and hidden. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!

kinky019kinky019about 11 years ago
More!!!!

So hot please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sick

You need a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick

That was the most vile, racist story I've ever read on this site.

Horrible, disgusting and vile is the nicest thing I could say about it.

You need to seek urgent professional help.

I feel sorry for racists like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job!

Awesome story. Very hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

This is one of the best written stories on this site. Please do a sequel or other asian raceplay scenerios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

As a black latino, I loved this story. I've been in that asian girls place...

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 10 years ago
fun

great story, well written and a fun read. But frenching a girl after she just swallowed 3 of your buds? Man, that is hard core. Even porn stars don't do that. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best raceplay story online

I dont think there's any better raceplay story than this one anywhere on the internet. please please please keep writing ;)

ThePyramidWomanThePyramidWomanalmost 8 years ago
I am still waiting for a sequel of this

Honestly, this is such a great story, it's a shame we don't have more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a sequesl to this one please and involve only these 2 charecters

a sequesl to this one please and involve only these 2 charecters ,,,,,,,,,pls pls pls 5cb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

Would love to see more of this, perhaps with him teaching her some economics by selling her mouth out to some buddies. She's not fully trained until she takes it from behind too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why did you do this to me ;-;

you dont make me side with an SJW. you just dont do that, ok?

your a good writer with talent and all but...

....ya just dont do that

its mean ;-;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah that was messed up

Actually made me side with the feminist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
soy boys can side with fem-nazis in the comments corner

the rest of us can appreciate some race play

of course you'll NEVER see these beta orbiters complaining in other race play stories where the fantasy is that whites are submissive. 'i'm gonna have to side with the feminists this time' pleeaasse, when aren't soy boys siding with feminists.

do yourselves a big favor betas. learn a basic workout routine, drink water, eat meat, ditch the estrogen products, and welcome yourselves back into man-hood.

OR swallow the fem-nazi koolaid and remove yourselves from the gene pool. Get snipped, support some woman with three kids, and be content. Even your complaints lack the reason and passion needed to convince others. It reeks of weakness.

tendermindholestendermindholesalmost 6 years ago
Soy boys? But your comment is anonymous?

I enjoyed this story-- it's a fantasy. It's raceplay and nobody was hurt during the writing of this story. There are likely feminists of differing races who enjoyed the story too.

But that InCel shit is pathetic. Talking about Soyboys. I lift more than you-- I could snap your arm like a twig. My voice got baritone deep when I was in Junior High. I don't lack for testosterone, I'll eat a steak nearly raw and eggs over easy like it's a birthday cake, but I can't fucking stand misogynistic little pieces of shit like you.

You act like a manly-man, but you whine about feminists. Pathetic. Grow a spine and get over yourself.

These guys empathized with the young woman in the story, and there's nothing wrong with that. This is a pretty deep story, and picks at a lot of societal neurosis. That's what good fetish stories do.

So get the fuck off 4Chan and stop posturing, Anonymous Kek-boy. This is a fantasy to get off to, not a blueprint for how to live your fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

tendermindholes, haha dude, we can see your picture. You won't be snapping anything in two if you keep eating all that high calorie soy, fatty.

great story btw, Ling00

tendermindholestendermindholesover 5 years ago
Another anonymous InCel.

Please, none of you even use your own fucking photos, let alone actually contribute anything to the site-- but let's be honest, you're a thin-wristed InCel who thinks they're legion, but off the Internet, you have nothing but substandard carnal tilt.

Soy is pretty low in calories but high in protein. If you actually set foot in a gym and did anything but work your delicate little lips, you'd know that.

Anyway, stop whining about feminism and worrying about a masculinity you don't really have anyway..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To all the liberals crying...

You're subhuman garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need help bruh.

I get you probably a white dude or a Asian dude who gets off of feeling insecure.

Race play is as vile as snuff stories. Your self hate spewing writing explains your negative personality. You need help bruh. We don’t want people like you shooting in school or public places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Woah!

@anonymous

Woah yikes, who hurt you? The only one who looks like they are going to shoot up schools is you in the comments working yourself up over fiction. Take a breath.

I will say I enjoyed the story and I am a well adjusted half chinese man who is working on my degree and eats healthy and is fit. There are many asian men and women like me who enjoy this sort of raceplay included in the story especially at tumblr before the community got axed unfortunately. Now we have to find a new community. I thought 8chan was going to be it before I found out what else is going on over there so sites and stories like this are a nice sight. So please don't be too concerned. If things cross a line the community will let the writer know.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Race play

Incels are just pissed off former male feminists. You'll be there soon enough. Who are you kidding you've never stepped inside a gym. People who work out dont kkss feminist ass and dont act like such a pussy unless its to try and fool feminist bitches into bed.😂🤣

Sure dont live your life this way but thats not to say there isnt a time and place for this kind of thing. It can be a lot of fun.😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Best raceplay story i have ever heard. Chinks and Gooks need to know their aim in life, serving the cocks of white men and being paraded around naked like the slit eyed whores they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good! The initial confrontation did an excellent job of cementing their roles — ignorant white dude who thinks he knows about history, but just spits out inaccuracy after inaccuracy to justify his (hilarious) offensive comments and the smarter asian girl who clearly knows more than him but is incapable of controlling her emotions, which is her downfall. With that setup, the story unfolds completely organically. A great read all-around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She has some talk

The vietnamiese enslaved and preformed genicide against the cham people and even today are called into question for the trratment of the remaining cham as they destroy and eradicate its culture vienam took part in soavery all its existence from enslaving and castrating chinese boys to destroying the kigdom of cham and enslaving then executing many of its people

Then preforming severl human rights violations against its surviving pupulation for centuries she is pretty hypocritical

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all the morons crying. CRY HARDER. My male feminist cup is not full yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think getting offended by raceplay and then posting masturbatory screeds is some peoples' fetish. Why else would a rational person not visit one of the thousands of other stories if they werent getting something out of it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. It's true. Asian females are the biggest hypocrites. They hate racist white men yet they fuck only racist white men. They claim to hate white men and their "Yellow fever" but indeed they are the ones to have "White fever". Asian women are by far the most bi-polar women on earth.

GuardiasGuardiasalmost 2 years ago

Was going well until Tyler and the rest got involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

you are the best one at wmaf raceplay no one can beat u man

damn my cocks so hard ,if only i could find

some asian feminist who lets me use all her 3 holes as i please

you are 100% right most of these american asian chicks i meet nowdays are white mans sluts in denial

all of these asian american chicks cheat on their asian bfs behind their back for white cocks

all these asian chick deny their white fever but blame the white men for yellow fever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn the real nature of asian chicks no matter how much they are denial about their cravings for white dongs

all the white men know about the inner slut inside asian chicks which wants to submit to white dingdongs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there was a second part, I'd be in heaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no wonder why incel white males chase after the ugliest asian females these days. to fulfill some fucked up fantasy. Enjoy bottom of the barrel trash, whiteys. There's a reason why top tier girls only stay with golden men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m an Asian women who loves White men who are sweet but rough in bed with me. That doesn’t mean I hate being Asian; I love my heritage. I just love White, blond guys as well.

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Ffff. The sharing it's the nail on the coffin for me. MY yellow girl. MY colonial conquest. I don't share

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLove6 months ago

This kind of thing rides the line between being really hot and feeling a little ashamed after finishing. Love it. I need to do this with an Asian girl whose intelligence I respect and feel our relationship is secure. I'd want her to feel owned and loved, but getting that balance in real life is hard. Also, I'd never share. My property is only mine.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

definitely one of the best stories out there

notconcernednotconcerned6 days ago

Very well written. I enjoyed the slow build up and the character development, especially the Asian girl's descent into her inner desires. Wish there was more to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLing00@Ling00
282 Followers
Asian female (Viet-Cambodian, 5'3" 115 lbs, 36C breasts) who was educated in America but now lives in Asia and likes helping White men live out their exotic oriental/yellow fever raceplay fantasies (and help me live out my fantasies involving White guys as well). If you're not...