Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned around to face me. He pushed my knees down even more and barked,

"Hold your ankles with your hands!"

I did as I was told. He then put his hands on my calves, bent his knees and entered me again. By now I was not dry. In fact, I was a little ashamed to note, that I was extremely lubricated, much more than with my husband.

"Open your eyes and LOOK AT ME!"

My hands on my ankles, my knees next to my ears on the floor, and my thighs open as my cunt was pistoned by his dick, I looked into his eyes. He stared at me, an evil grin on his face, as he fucked me. And then he spit. And he spit some more. My face was covered with his spit. But I didn't look away. I stared at him, expressionlessly. He kept drilling down into me. For what seemed like hours.

But it was only a few minutes when I felt something inside me. A strange spasm. Not exactly a spasm. Not painful. But something really overwhelming. What the hell was this? Was I about to pee? My hips started trembling over and beyond Lallan's strokes. And then suddenly, I started convulsing as if possessed. And Lallan started chuckling and started drilling me even harder. A trillion nerve endings seemed to come alive inside me and a tidal wave of sensations washed over me.

What was happening to me?

"AAAAAAAARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmm"

Lallan took one hand off my calf and put it on my mouth to muffle my scream. I trashed about for what seemed like an hour but was probably 30 seconds, until my body ceded control back to me, and I stopped.

I could still hear the rhythmic squelching sound of his cock ramming my cunt as I regained control of my senses. And the realization hit me. And it made me start crying again.

----

12