Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 08

Story Info
Falling in love by being filthy.
4.4k words
4.55
21.9k
19
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied, standing there naked and sobbing, but also weirdly aroused. He went to the closet and got one of my husband's belts. He fastened it around my neck like a dog's leash. First came the slaps on my boobs until they were red. Then really hard bites on my nipple. Then three fingers were thrust up my cunt.

"Just as I thought. Wetter than a filthy kutiyaa's cunt!" he spat at me again. "You like this, don't you?"

"Yes..." I whispered honestly.

Another slap.

"Jor se bol, kuttiya!"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Ji...........maalik." Master.

With three fingers still roughly shoved up my cunt, he grabbed my hair, pulled it, and brought his face close to mine.

"And who are you?"

"Mei tumhari gandi kutiyaa hun, maalik"(I am your filthy bitch, master.)

"That's right!"

I was then ordered to turn around, bend over and put my hands on the wall. Then came the angry spanks on my ass. I counted... 64 on each cheek.

Then I was laid on the bed on my side, my legs folded up. Half a bottle of moisturizer was emptied on my ass. The anal assault began. I hated myself when I had three orgasms in the next fifteen minutes as he sodomized me while playing with my clit. Then it was my cunt's turn as I was made to ride him. And then fucked in the ass again doggy style until he deposited his seed inside it.

When I came back from the bathroom after a long time cleaning myself, he had opened a bottle of vodka. He pulled me on to his lap and shoved the bottle in my hand. We finished it in ten minutes.

The rest of the night was a blur again as my blood alcohol level crossed my tolerance. A dream and a nightmare. We fucked at least 3 more times that I can recall. I was slapped and spanked and spat on. The belt around my neck was tightened a few times almost to the point of choking me unconscious. And the orgasms I had probably numbered in the dozens. The more roughly he treated me, the harder I came. I hated it, but that's how it was.

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. I opened my eyes. The sunlight stung. It took me a few moments again to realize where I was. Curled up naked on the roof of my own house, with an empty jute sack on top of me. There was a bowl of water next to me this time, like for an actual bitch. The other end of my belt leash was tied around a water pipe. I had no memory of how I ended up there. The last thing I remembered was being humped in front of the bathroom mirror at around 4 AM while he pulled on the belt.

Unlike the last time, the belt around my neck was tied to the water pipe with a padlock through it. I frantically looked for the key, finding none, I yanked and pulled at the belt and even tried biting it. Hard leather v/s teeth? Hah! No contest. The belt refused to yield and every passing moment I fell more into despair and wondered if Lallan was sleeping downstairs in my flat and would come up and release me once he woke up.

I curled up closer to the pipes under the water tank, trying to make myself disappear and hoped no one in the surrounding buildings would come up to their terraces and see me all naked and abused, tied like a dog. God! This was so humiliating and humiliatingly, I felt my cunt moisten at the thought of being so brutally abused. I guess I was slowly getting attuned to the abuse Lallan was subjecting me to and somewhere deep within me, I was liking it. I shook my head vigorously, as if trying to shake off such stupid thoughts from my head. Ouch! My head hurt, but that didn't stop my left hand to slowly reach down and tenderly rub my fingers around my cunt.

My ass felt used up and also a bit cramped. I wondered if I wanted to shit and how it would look, me taking a heavy dump on my building terrace naked, squatting like a used up pig. The thought sent a shudder through my body and I had a mini orgasm right then and there. Oh how I had fallen. The thought of shitting in the open, naked and collared like an animal was making me cum!

My hand crept a bit lower towards my asshole and I started running my forefinger around the hole. I shivered in pleasure and audibly told myself 'Gaand phaad di meri' "He tore my ass open".

I felt something like a string hanging out of my ass and fishing around I saw that indeed a string was wedged up my asshole. I carefully tugged the string out, feeling the pressure in my bowels and shit out a key!

The bastard had locked and leashed me to the water tank with the key left in my ass! Chaabi gaand mei ghusa ke chala gaya, kutta!

I sat up. Unlocked the belt. The sun was high enough for it to be close to noon. Thankfully, Lallan had shown the mercy of putting me in a corner of the roof that couldn't be seen from the other houses around us. At least not directly. The tall buildings were a different matter. I stared at the balconies again and tried to make out if I could see any obvious viewers. I couldn't.

Once my eyes got used to the sunlight, I picked up the sack and held it in front of me to cover my nakedness. Peeked around the wall. Luckily the other roofs were still empty. I scampered through the door and started walking down the stairs. My ass hurt, my thighs hurt. My face hurt. My boobs hurt. But my cunt felt.....satisfied.

I walked downstairs gingerly in case he was still around. The house was empty.

There was a note on the kitchen table scrawled in Hindi.

"Agle Mahine...Next month."

I sat in Nita's office for another session, waiting for her to finish a team meeting. The regular sessions had helped at first, just by giving me an outlet to talk about what was happening. But lately, our chats with each other had gotten contentious. Nita seemed to be losing patience, maybe because she personally cared about me, and was disappointed that I wasn't following her advice.

I sat staring at the posters on the wall, which were the same as the ones that used to be in my office. Posters about self-respect, dignity, not taking abuse, relying on the machinery in place to help, pitfalls of enabling abusive behaviour, etc. I once used them extensively when counselling women. Now I still could not get used to being on the other side of the table. Finally, she walked in and saw me. Sighing, she closed the door behind her and took her seat, giving me a questioning look. I couldn't look her in the eye.

"You were with him again?"

I nodded. She took a pad and started making notes.

"It was supposed to be just once a month. Then it became once a week. And now multiple times a week?" she asked.

"Well, he says he is allowing me to go to the US and after that we won't meet for months at end, so he wants to make this time count."

"Allowing you to go? Oh lord, do you hear yourself talk? You now think you are beholden to him about how to live your life?" she sarcastically said.

"No. Of course not." I protested. "He does have it in his power to disrupt my life. Even more. He isn't doing that. He has been understanding about the situation. In general he has become more understanding."

"Understanding!" she scoffed. "I can see that at least there are no bruises on your face this time. So I assume he was gentle."

"He is never gentle." I said wanly. "He just left my face alone this time, that's all."

"So what did he do?"

"I'd rather not go into the details."

"Come on Manasi...you know how this works. You have to be honest and talk out loud about it or you won't be able to come to terms with it. Don't bottle it up." she said impatiently.

"Maybe in a little while? Please?" I said.

She tapped her pen on the pad for a few seconds staring at me.

"Manasi, look at me."

I did. The expression on her face was one of sadness and anger.

"Let's go to the police."

"This again!" I got angry. "You know very well why I cannot go to the police!"

"The pictures and videos?"

"Yes!!"

"How long are you going to keep fooling yourself with that excuse? This is textbook denial and hedging. There are ways to limit the damage from that. Besides, all the policemen know you and respect you. They will work extra hard..."

"I have heard all this before." I snapped at her. "You don't get it. It's not that straightforward, Nita, it is..."

And I suddenly stopped mid-sentence. I had used the exact same words Mangal had used the first time we met and I was convincing her to go to the police. I bit my lips to fight back tears.

"Every woman in an abusive relationship thinks her case is special, and there is some reason or the other to keep taking the abuse."

"What do you mean relationship?" I angrily said. "It is not a damn relationship, Nita! The man raped me and is now blackmailing me!"

"Manasi, stop being so blind. Of course it's a relationship, whether you like the idea or not."

"Nonsense!"

"How long has it been since that first night?"

"Four months."

"And since then, how many times have you and he spent time together like that?"

I stopped and counted.

"Ten times."

"And each time, approximately how many times do the two of you have sex?"

"Four or five times."

"How long has it been since Raju came back to help with wrapping up things for the move to California?"

"Two weeks."

"And how often have you and your husband had sex in the two weeks?"

I stayed silent and glared at her. She knew it was an unfair question. It's not like I did not want to do it. I just could not willy-nilly have sex with Raju with all the tell-tale bruises on my body. It had to only be at night, in the darkness. Fortunately, Raju had always favoured turning the lights off before sex at night. Besides, he was busy with work in addition to all the moving chores, so most nights, he had come home late and tired.

"Do you look forward to him coming to see you?"

"Yes... he normally calls a day before... to let me prepare."

----

"Hello Mere Malik", I answered his call since that was the name I had saved on my phone. Nita looked at me in disbelief.

"Ha-Ha" He laughed on this phone. "Kya Kuttiya, aukaad bhooli nahi tu.. You haven't forgotten your status I see."

"No, how could I. You made me a real kuttiya, Malik"

"Good. I will be coming tomorrow by 8PM. Why don't you be a real kuttiya for your malik. Buy a dog collar and leash for yourself. When I come, I want you kneeling naked at the door. Keep it open. The door I mean. Not the collar. It should be buckled tight on your neck." He laughed.

"Yes Malik. I will" I was blushing furiously. This man knew how to take me over the cliff.

"He came around 9PM. I was at the door, naked, kneeling for over an hour wearing a dog collar and leash which I had so lovingly bought in the morning imagining him taking me around the locality for a walk."

Nita looked at me speechless. "Did he?"

"What?"

"Did he take you for a walkie-walkie in the apartment?" Nita imitated in a child-like voice mocking me. I nodded. My head bowed. I couldn't look into Nita's eyes. I nodded, embarrassed. "Oh God!" Nita threw up her arms in disbelief.

"Then what?" she chastised.

"He was holding the leash and dragged me to the couch." He let go of the leash and went to the liquor cabinet to fetch a bottle and a glass. He came back and settled down on the couch and looked at me. "Chal talve chaat, Kutiya. Achcha kaam kar - Lick my feet, bitch. Do a good job" he said.

I quickly settled down at his feet with my legs tucked under me and began licking and sucking on his toes. Strangely, I loved doing it so much... I don't think I was ever happier in my life. It felt so surreal. So shameful, yet so fulfilling."

Nita looked as if someone had just slapped her. Her eyes were wide and looked at me as if I was a stranger. A nobody.

"I had placed my husband's wide leather belt conveniently on the couch earlier hoping he would use it on me again, which he took in his hands, caressing it in a strange look in his eyes while nursing his drink. He reached for the TV remote and put on some channel. I was certainly in subspace and I didn't even register what he was watching."

Crack!!

"The belt suddenly fell hard on my back. I yelped by the sudden impact and looked at him pitifully. The eyes... red, blood shot... drunk... I knew it was time for abuse. He just wriggled a finger gesturing to my ass. I knew what he wanted and I raised my legs to get to my knees, bending over to lick his feet again with my ass high up. I tried arching my back so that he could aim his belt better on my ass. My ass needed his fury. It was yearning for a hard belting."

"I feel embarrassed to admit this, Nita, but it's true. I sometimes do spank my own ass when I miss him on days when he is on his truck and can't come over. Ofcourse, hitting yourself, no matter how hard you try... it's not the same. The intensity is missing." I spoke in a low voice.

"Face it, Manasi. You and Lallan have an abusive relationship. By not going to the police, and by not telling your husband or anyone else except me, you are tacitly agreeing to be his mistress. It might have started off as just a forcible encounter and blackmailing. But now that Raju is in Mumbai, you and Lallan are still spending time together behind his back. That is infidelity. That is a relationship."

I knew on some level that she was right. But I was not yet ready to accept it.

"Then what? How long did this go on?" Nita asked.

"He hit me all over.. maybe he wasn't able to aim it well due to the position we were in or perhaps he was too drunk. Yeah, I think he was too drunk as I am sure I tried my level best to present the best target for him to hit. I think I had a mini-orgasm just by him haphazardly, but viciously beating my ass." I looked up defiantly at Nita.

"He then lifted me up by pulling my hair and when my face was next to his, he spat on my face. Once, twice, thrice... then he shoved the mouth of the bottle in my mouth and I chugged down as much whiskey as I could. He didn't let go of my hair until the bottle was empty. A couple of times he encouraged me by saying bottoms up Randi... I fought the gag reflex and gulped down the alcohol as fast as I could. I was so proud when I finished it and saw the look of satisfaction on his face."

"It was then that I realized that making him happy, makes me happy. It's not the sex. Its doing what he wants. Giving him what he needs. It was a surreal feeling. I truly felt happy then." I wistfully said.

Nita nodded her head "I see. Then?"

"You know he likes to take me anally more often than not. So that's what he did. He dragged me to the bedroom by my leash. Swaying a bit due to the alcohol perhaps. Me too.. by now I could clearly understand how dogs must feel when we pull on their leashes. He tossed me on to the bed, took off his clothes and lay down. I quickly got into position and hungrily gulped his cock down my mouth. I worked on it as hard and lovingly as I could, savoring the mild taste of piss and sweat. I slurped on his cock, nibbled on his foreskin and sucked hungrily on his hairy balls."

"I was really enjoying myself going to town on his cock. For me, it was the only thing that mattered at the moment and nothing else came into my mind. My sole aim was to make his cock angry and him happy."

"This time he didn't want to use any lubrication. He just turned me around on all fours with my ass up and face crushed on the bed spread. He placed a foot on my face and kneeled behind my upturned ass and spanked me hard for a few minutes. My ass was already hot and marked with the belting I had received a short while ago and these spanks further inflamed my asscheeks and I felt searing pain which made my pussy moist and practically dripping with need.

"Apni kutiya ki gaand maro - Fuck your dog's ass" I begged him. He laughed aloud and spat on my asshole, fingering his saliva on my rosebud and inserted his finger in me. Soon he had two then three fingers in my ass, reaming it hard and fast. I moaned and whimpered with the pain and the aggressive way he was going about it. I don't think he cared for my comfort, which in turn made me more submissive and desperate for his cock to invade my asshole.

"Not yet. Go ahead, then, and kiss my ass," he smirked. I was forced to kneel and bend down. He laid back down on his bed and raised his legs. He had one hand twisting my hair. Lallan spread his legs to get a better view, but in the process also opened his crack so I found myself staring at his anus. I took a deep breath and planted two quick pecks on his asscheeks.

"Oh no, bitch. I am not talking about a quick friendly peck on the cheek. When you kiss, you kiss like a randi, lots of tongue," Lallan corrected me in a strict voice. "And I said ass, not buttocks. Get your face in that crack. I want to see lots of tongue action on my pucker. And just in case you are thinking about refusing and begging to be punished instead, the punishment would be 25 with the slippers, right on your filthy asshole!"

I gulped and searched wildly for an escape knowing there was none. Resigned to my fate, I bent forward and tentatively licked Lallan's asshole. I was rewarded by a loud groan and saw him grab his cock and massage it slowly.

"Ohh... yes, eat out my ass good," he moaned.

I complied and pushed my face deeper into his crack. After the first hesitation it wasn't so bad, if I blanked myself and did not think of what exactly I was licking.

"Stick it in, randi!" He ordered and I duly complied and shoved my tongue as deep as it could go in his ass, tasting his shit. I tongue fucked his ass for a while and in a while was getting into the groove and was actually beginning to enjoy it, no matter how degrading it felt.

"He then pulled my head up by my hair and He repositioned himself, momentarily lifting his foot off my face and with a prolonged push, turned me around and entered my ass with a grunt. I screamed at the larger intrusion as I never had taken him in my ass without proper lubrication before. He didn't care. He went about his business and went to town on my ass."

"Kutiya, Madarchod. Raand saali." He screamed obscenities at me. I was unable to say anything in return and just mewled like a tortured cat. I just spread my knees a little wider to enable him to pound my asshole harder. I slipped my right hand down to my clit and drummed it, wanting to cum when he did. And that's what happened too. With a loud grunt he came in my ass, and I came hard, my body trashing about on the bed lost in the throes of a massive orgasm.

This went on all night long. We drank, I served him food when he was hungry and sucked on his cock forever. He took my cunt and ass as many times as he wanted and then took me to the terrace again, this time I was well aware of the trip, crawling on the stairs, him kicking my backside ordering me to crawl faster and at the same time he pulled on the leash thereby making me unable to walk... sorry... crawl, faster. I realised he just wanted to prolong my crawl and I received quite a lot of kicks on my ass and some even landed between my legs which sure hurt me a lot. On the terrace, he made me crawl, sit on my haunches, made me jump like a dog in the squatting position, taking ample spit breaks on my face and in my open mouth. He took the time to slap my face and even punch my tits, belly and yes, my head too.

I was crying a lot I am sure, but I was sane enough to know I was on the terrace and didn't want to make too much noise so that there were no nosy neighbors around the other terraces in the vicinity who could come to investigate the noise.

I got another one of his trademark anal fucks, doggy style. I don't even remember passing out. When I woke up, it was mid-afternoon but this time I wasn't leashed to anything. I was just laid on the terrace floor, dust sticking to most part of my body and an empty whiskey bottle lying by my side. I got up and quickly made my getaway to the safety of my flat.

The next week when he came, I was naked, kneeling in front of the door, left open for him to come without hinderance. He stepped in, looked at me and casually said "Suck my dick".

12