Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I simply nodded and knelt between his knees, lowering his pants and underwear. His cock was hard. I wasn't surprised that it didn't take him long to climax as I employed everything I had learned in my experimentation with him so far ... I pulled back his foreskin, kissed the exposed head, putting it between my lips and sucking at the hole at the top while running my tongue around the sensitive skin just under the head. I pushed my mouth down its length and pulled up while sucking hard. Over and over and soon I felt his cock flinch in my mouth and his semen spurt.

"Tomorrow afternoon starts a full day and night of a football tournament." He said with his hands on his hips, "This will be different. I have invited three of my friends to watch from here. I will give you a list of refreshments to get tomorrow morning for us. You will be our hostess, making sure we always have what we want." A disdainful smile crossed his face and eyes with that. He seemed very pleased with himself and his plans. I knew in that look my duties as 'hostess' would not be limited to keeping the snack bowls filled.

I sat back on my heels and looked up at him. I had decided that my life was changed whether I had expected or wanted this particular change or not. But, since it was changed, making the best of it was best and then hope for the best.

"Lallan, before I continue sucking your cock, may I get you a drink?" I hoped him drinking would lead him to beat me up hard which I was dearly hoping for the whole week. I knew his violent abuse of me would take me over my edge and make me cum hard. I guess I just couldn't cum any more unless I was physically abused by him. I was almost in love with him for the way he mistreated me.

He smiled. It was almost in spite of himself, but he nodded. Upon returning, I found him seated on the couch. I handed him a bottle of scotch and settled back between his knees and began licking, kissing, and sucking on his cock. He had turned the television on and was watching a special pre-tournament show discussing each of the teams that would be playing the next day. I had no idea what to expect, but before long I had his cock hard in my mouth, but I continued until I felt the first pulse along the underside. Then, I stood after a final kiss on the head. I stood to the side so I wouldn't interfere with the television and bent over the couch.

I parted my feet and found his eyes dropping to my cunt now exposed between my thighs. I moved to the floor and took the position he wanted, on my hands and knees. I glanced behind me at the sound of movement and saw him rising from the sofa. I wiggled my ass invitingly. He was soon at my ass, his hand on my waist as the other guided his cock to my cunt opening. I was, of course, already wet and ready. Once his cock head was at my opening, he moved his hand from my waist and twisted my hair and took it in a firm grip, yanking my head back hard as he pressed firmly into me, driving his cock home with his weight driving into my ass and hips. I sighed at the feel of him taking me.

Ohhhhh ... I felt strangely happy...

----

12