Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 09

Story Info
Free for All.
7.1k words
4.57
26.9k
12
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when he came in, in the morning, I was wearing a saree. Properly draped. That was his clear instructions that he left with me the previous evening. I didn't think much about it and just went about obeying whatever he said. Not that I had any plans for disobeying him.

The doorbell started ringing shortly after 12:30 PM. The televised tournament was to begin at 1:00 PM and Lallan already had the television on with the announcers giving a running commentary about the first teams and what they should expect from the players. He had invited three of his friends from his contacts, truckers perhaps. These were some of the same men he spent time with, both gambling and drinking. Despite his commitment to stopping gambling, they were still his drinking and gambling friends.

As he let the men in, greeting them, laughing loudly, I was busy putting out snacks and requesting their preference for drinks. Lallan hadn't let me know what the expectation was for me other than to be a hostess to their needs. Given what had already happened to me since, I was preparing myself for much more than serving drinks and snacks.

About halfway through the first half of the first match, Lallan stopped me after I put down a refilled bowl of snacks. He asks his friends about my appearance in the saree. They all seemed tentative but offered compliments. He chuckled, "No, no ... I mean, there are many ways of wearing a saree in public and for formal situations. There are also ways to wear a saree in private ... for a lover, for instance." He said in a wickedly meaningful way.

They all agreed, though they still didn't understand where he was going with the discussion. Only one of the men was married and he never struck me as being a particularly romantic type so I doubted he got much romance or seduction from his wife, either.

He pushed the men to tell him how the saree could be worn to be more interesting, sexier. The men were nervous, though they were pressed to consider me standing before them and to express their ideas. Finally, I am sure to Lallan it felt like pulling teeth to get them started, one of them suggested not wearing a blouse so the back and sides were exposed and the breasts barely covered. He was very nervous about stating it, but Lallan had been adamant for their ideas. He looked at me nervously and had more trouble looking to Lallan for apparent fear of going too far. Instead, Lallan exclaimed his pleasure at the idea and directed me to the bedroom to adjust my clothes.

In the bedroom, I removed the draping over my shoulder, then my blouse. I stood before the mirror and adjusted the material to cover both of my tits. I now knew where this was going. With the many games to be played, he was easing the men into the situation and presenting me with increasing humiliation before his friends. It also struck me how location and circumstance come into play with humiliation. I had no qualms any more being naked for Lallan at the drop of a hat. But, here, at home with Lallan's friends present, even taking my blouse off with a saree that provided some covering was humiliating. And, I knew it was going to be going much further before too long.

I returned to the living room and presented myself to Lallan. He smiled at my embarrassment and asked the others what they thought. I was told to turn around so they could see the full effect of my belly, sides, and back exposed. They agreed it was very nice. I was blushing profusely.

As I brought in more drinks, I had to be very aware of my position and how I moved to keep the saree pallu from falling too much and exposing my tits, though I was sure that was what Lallan was intending.

He stopped me, again. He went through the same questioning and this time the men were more excited about providing options. I was sent back to the bedroom to remove everything underneath the saree, then put the saree back on. I knew from playing with the same thing before that this was more mental than visual. Nothing was really seen, but for me, it was the idea of having nothing underneath. And, for the men, it had the same disappointing effect.

I was told to find the sheerest fabric I own and change into it. When I returned, I wore the one Raju had bought for me, as though he now had known about this potentiality. But I guess he had hoped I would be wearing it this way for him.. My tits were clearly visible underneath the draping over my shoulder and when I got close to them the men were able to see the shadow of my crotch and ass crack.

At half-time, I was called back into the room. Lallan came up behind me as I stood before the other three men. He slipped the material from my left shoulder. Instantly, I was exposed from the waist up. He explained that each of them had guessed what the score would be at half-time and only one had guessed a scoreless match. I tensed at the implication of what that might have to do with me. Lallan told me the prize was a blowjob. I turned my head to look at him. He was smiling.

The winner was moving to a chair to the side. He was already loosening his pants and pushed them down off his hips. I silently moaned but moved in front of the man. I knelt before him and took his already hardening cock in my hand. I bent over to take his cock in my mouth and his hand moved to my bare tit. As I sucked, he fondled me. I sensed movement near and found the others soon were standing close around us. I just got the man hard in my mouth when I felt one of the men pulling tucks from the belt around my waist and unwrapping the saree. I was kneeling on the material but they seemed satisfied in just loosening the wrapping and pushing the material to my knees.

I looked up at the man I was sucking to find him with a big smile on his face. He was glancing around us. I knew it was happening then. Hands appeared all over my body. A hand pushed between my thighs and I awkwardly opened my knees further with the realization of what Lallan had planned all along. My tits were fondled and my cunt probed. I glanced to the side to find Lallan standing out of the way watching. He wore a very pleased look on his face.

I hadn't heard the others undress, but they had. While still sucking on the cock in my mouth, I felt a cock head pressed against my backside. I straightened up some to give access to my cunt. I was afraid they might take my asshole if I didn't cooperate. I was now with two cocks in my body: mouth and cunt. The cock in my mouth climaxed first. I continued sucking until the one in my cunt erupted. My body proved to me how easily it could be stimulated. Even in a humiliating, used circumstance, my body reacted to the stimulation. I orgasmed with the man in my cunt.

When he pulled out, I was moved to the floor and turned onto my back. Another man moved between my legs and entered my cunt without preamble. He fucked me hard and fast, climaxing and dumping his seed with the other.

I looked up to find Lallan standing over me. He too was naked, now. He used his finger to indicate a rolling motion and I knew what he wanted. He wanted me on my hands and knees like the previous night, like he saw me as his dog. I rolled and rose to my hands and knees, parted my knees and waited. He moved his cock over the length of my cunt, found the opening and thrust into me, driving his cock hard and deep until our bodies smacked together. He pulled nearly all the way out only to thrust hard back into me. Over and over he did that. He was hard, brutal, dominating ... and I loved it. Again, the thought came to me: why wasn't Raju like this?

The match had begun while they fucked me. I refreshed their drinks and snacks. The rest of the afternoon was spent like that. The men were told to freely and frequently use my body as they desired. They did just that, too. I was fucked in the living room, the kitchen, the hallway, and once in the bathroom after I stood from peeing over the commode.

One of the guys must have happened upon the laundry after using the toilet. I was being fucked by one guy with me sitting on him, his cock deep inside me. The other man approached with a handful of clothespins. He clamped on over a nipple and I gasped. They decided that was a great response so they added more to my other nipple, to my earlobes, my tongue, and various other places over my body where they pinched my skin and pulled it from my body to apply the clips. When I orgasmed, I had 6 clothes pins attached to my body.

The men decide to go out for a casual dinner. I hadn't even realized it was late evening! They had me dress in a skirt and blouse. I was surprised Lallan allowed the non-saree dress, but that should have been a warning for me. I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear. As we walked down the darkened sidewalk, the men were pulling up my skirt and touching me. They unbuttoned my blouse to the point where my tits were nearly exposed. We sat in a darkened location and I was forced to unbutton the rest of my blouse. My tits were completely exposed if I moved too much. The men on either side of me had their hands under my skirt and fingering my messy cunt. They had me suck off their fingers.

Once back in the apartment, I was stripped and fucked by each. The game wasn't turned on until all of them had fucked me. I spent much of the night sucking cock, getting drinks, fingering myself, and fucking.

At the end of the night, I stood in the open door to kiss each of them in turn while naked. I prayed the entire time that the late hour would mean none of our neighbours would come out of their apartments or arrive home. My cunt was tender and sore. I had never imagined the possibility of being fucked so much. Thank god they hadn't invaded my ass. It would have been a gaping tunnel by now. I guess Lallan saw my asshole as his property now. And in a perverse way, I was proud of it.

Lallan left me to clean up the apartment and he went to the bedroom to sleep. As I moved around the apartment, picking up glasses and bowls and clothes, I marvelled at how I felt. I was sore and my walking was awkward as a result, but I felt something in my body that told me I was really alive. I was a sensual, erotic, desirable woman. I wrapped my arms around my own body as I padded down the hallway to the bedroom. I had the distinct feeling that enjoying what was happening to me might lead to much more and even more perverse things. I knew that would be true with Lallan. He had already proven that by the humiliation he had heaped on me.

I stopped at the door to the bedroom. Lallan was snoring in bed. I realized my fingers were pinching my nipples. How is it that being humiliated, used, even abused, can be so arousing?

----

"This other time he did not drink because of his daughter's birthday party. He gets the most violent and cruel when he is drunk. So this time, although there was a lot of the usual...you know, spanking, biting, and so on, it wasn't like brutally bad."

"Do you hear yourself? Again, textbook battered woman in denial. You are seeking relief in small mercies."

I sighed and shook my head. Everything she was saying is what I would have said if I were in her position. And yet, I could not accept it.

"I was going to ask you about the party. I heard from Salma that you were there."

Salma was the new case worker hired in my place and assigned to the Mangal case. Since Mangal had recanted her complaints and got back with her husband, her job was to keep tabs on their family life, make sure things were indeed normal like Mangal claimed. So she had been invited to the birthday party in their slum. She and I exchanged a few pleasantries, but mostly, we stayed away from each other. I could sense there was curiosity and suspicion in her gaze.

"Did she...does she...I mean..."

"Does she suspect there is something going on between you and that family going beyond just being a friendly ex-case-worker?"

"Yeah."

"She didn't explicitly say it to me." Nita said. "But she was a little surprised that you were there at the party. How did you end up there, by the way?"

"Lallan insisted." I shrugged. "He said he wanted me to see first-hand the results of my "help" in dealing with his darkness. And how it had improved his family life."

"Wasn't Mangal surprised to see you there?"

"She was. Also, she was happy to see me. That led to an...odd encounter too."

"Lallan had insisted I wear no underwear under my clothes. Nothing at all."

"Tell me about it". Nita sat back as I narrated

-----

The party was being held in an open area in the corner of the slums. There were a bunch of kids, some neighbours and family friends and also relatives of the couple. There was a table with simple snacks like potato chips, samosas, chocolates, tea, soft drinks. A few balloons, as much as the family could afford. And a few simple gifts the other kids had brought.

The men and women were sitting and socializing separately. I had a short awkward conversation with Salma, who was clearly feeling as out of place as I was. After that, she put her Bluetooth on and moved to a side, talking with someone.

I had no idea who else to talk to. The other women were nice and respectful, like slum women would be to a memsaab, asking frequently if I wanted more food or drinks. Lallan was circulating among the men, some of whom kept stealing glances at me. A couple of them would snicker or wink when they looked at me. I assumed these were his close friends who knew who I was to Lallan. I suddenly realized they might even have the pictures and videos on their phones, and it made me blush and my pussy tingle.

"Thank you for coming, Manasi memsaab." Mangal appeared by my side, breaking my reverie.

"It's a pleasure to be here, Mangal. So... things are going well with Lallan?"

"Yes. Going...going well." she said half-heartedly. I instinctively raised my eyebrows and she looked away pursing her lips.

"That's good to hear." I said, not wanting to really pull at that thread. But Mangal wanted to, apparently.

"Memsaab...I never got to apologize to you. So let me say, I am very sorry. You went through all that trouble to help me out, get us put up in Jaipur, get that job, and so on. But when Lallan showed up..." she stopped. "After I called him of course. It just seemed...you know...family is family after all. These are his daughters. And he is really good with them like I said. And he is working full time. He raised extra money to throw this party that we could never have afforded until he started working. I am sorry if I disappointed you."

"No need to apologize, Mangal. It's your life. As long as you are happy and your daughters are happy, that's all that matters." saying to myself in my mind, you have no idea of the price I am paying for your happiness.

"Can I...talk to you...here by the side?" she said in a low voice.

I was reluctant to talk more than we needed to, but I went with her.

"Memsaab...can't you be my case worker again? Salma memsaab is nice, but somehow...I felt more comfortable with you."

"I don't work there anymore, Mangal. I quit. I am going to America."

"I know. I know. But maybe just temporarily."

"Sorry, that's not how it works."

"It's just that...well...things are much better with Lallan. No more beatings or drunken fights. But still...something is off."

"What do you mean?"

"I think...I think he is cheating on me with someone." she said and looked right into my eyes.

For a second, I was taken aback and terrified that she was accusing me. That she knew. She had found out.

"Oh.. with...with whom?" I asked.

"I don't know. I mean...he has never been faithful anyway. He went to whores even before. And now, with his job taking him on long trips, I can understand if he does. I don't care about whores. All these men do that." she said pointed towards the men, where Lallan was standing watching us talk.

"Then?"

"Something seems different. Like...he is with someone in particular. Someone who is giving him things that...he used to get from me." she said bitterly.

"Well, you should talk to Salma about it."

"It's not the same rapport as with you." she pleaded. "I can't be as open. For example...I feel embarrassed saying this...there were certain things he did to me.. in bed...that I initially didn't like, but then, got used to."

"Oh." With a pit in my stomach, I said.

"You won't understand. It's like some rough stuff. Not that I want him to be extra violent or abusive. But within limits...oh god I feel so embarrassed." she blushed.

I didn't say anything. What could I say, even though I knew exactly what she was saying.

"Nowadays he is nice and gentle. But...too gentle. And just his general behaviour. The way he just disappears for hours sometimes even when he is in the city. It all just seems...suspicious."

That's when Lallan came walking towards us, so Mangal stopped talking and smiled.

"Memsaab, thank you for coming." he said in an exceedingly polite way that seemed very out of place from our normal interactions.

"Happy to be here." I said.

"You told me to remind you when it was 7 o' clock? You said you had some other function to attend?" he said.

"Oh right. Yes. Thank you." I caught the hint. "I should get going."

"I will drop you to a taxi." he said.

"Thanks for having me, Mangal." I said. And then walked away with Lallan, as Salma waved goodbye while still on the phone.

------

I took a deep breath and sat back as Nita looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"So... how does that interaction with Mangal make you feel? Now that you have found out that your supposed self-sacrifice is also encroaching on their sex life?"

"Horrible, but what can I do about it?"

"A lot! Again, you were the one telling options in situations like these. Now you are basically the mistress of one of your case's husbands!"

"I am not his mistress!" I yelled. "I am his victim!"

"I don't need to tell you what a thin line separates those two!" Nita yelled back. "Accept it. You are his mistress. He is your lover."

"No."

"You are married to your husband. He is married to his wife. Like she has guessed, this is not some random whoring around that she could condone. She senses intuitively, there is another woman. Imagine how devastated she will be when she finds out YOU are that other woman."

"She won't find out."

"Still, you just stood there and listened quietly while she told you her husband is cheating on her, while you are the one enabling that cheating."

"I am not enabling it. I am helping contain it."

"And what about Raju? Are you being fair to him? You clearly have some sort of an abusive co-dependent and sexual connection with that Lallan fellow. How can you continue the charade of having a happy married life? At least leave Raju and spare him the humiliation and disrespect."

"I love Raju!" I got up and yelled. "He is my life! He is the love of my life! I am not disrespecting him. I am making the best of a bad situation. A situation that will get easier in a couple of months."

"Sit down." Nita sternly said.

"No! Your job is to help me cope with what is happening. You are making me feel even more worthless and guilty than I already do every minute of the day."

"Why do you feel worthless and guilty if you aren't doing anything wrong?"

"I didn't say I am not doing anything wrong. I am. But I don't have a choice."

Nita sat back and sighed.

"Let's get back to this later. For now, sit down and tell me what happened next. He took you away from the party, supposedly to drop you to a taxi?"

I breathed heavily for a while glaring at her, tempted to walk out. But then I sat down.

"He led me through the narrow by lanes of the slums, as you said, supposedly to drop me to a taxi. There were people milling around, so he didn't say anything to me. But then he took a couple of turns that were going away from the main road, and I realized, with a sinking feeling, that the night wasn't over. We finally reached a relatively empty part of the slums and then he suddenly stopped in front of a hut and pushed me inside."

12