Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you resist him in any way or at least show your reluctance?"

"No. What would have been the point?" I shrugged. "The hut was empty and musty and covered in cobwebs. He closed the door and said, this will have to be quick. As he unzipped his pants and pushed me to my knees, I asked him, didn't he want to know what Mangal and I were talking about. He shrugged and said, he didn't care, and that I should suck his dick instead of talking. Holding his dick in my hand, I looked up at him and said, she suspects you of having an affair. And she misses the rough stuff. He looked a little surprised and then started laughing. Said it was hilarious that his wife was sharing her suspicions with me of all people, who was a worthless slut aching for being slapped around and buggered."

"A boorish way to put it, but an accurate one." Nita interjected. I ignored her and continued.

"He then slapped me, not very hard, and said, you like this don't you? I glared at him. "Muh bandh kar madarchod, kapde utaar aur lund choos mera." He asked me to stop talking nonsense, take my clothes off, and start sucking his dick, because he needed to get back to the party. As I stripped, which was quick enough since I had no bra or panties on, he got on his knees. Which meant that once I got naked, I had to be on all fours in front of him and suck his dick.

He took his belt and whipped my ass with it for a couple of minutes as I sucked him to a hard erection. He mainly aimed his belt on my ass crack, trying to hit my asshole and cunt. Honestly, the belt raining down blows on my asshole and cunt excited me and made me horny. He also reached under my torso and squeezed and pinched my boobs a few times.

He took the time to punch my tits from the sides a few times too and ending up punching my ribs too as he missed the swaying mammaries a few times. As he did that, he said a couple of times how he was being a lot more gentle, because my husband was around, and he didn't want to leave too many scars for him to see.

So as I said earlier, he wasn't exactly gentle, but a lot less violent than other times." "His gentleness made me grateful to his consideration and I had a sudden urge to kiss his feet to thank him. Thankfully, I controlled myself and enthusiastically sucked and slurped on his cock and licked his balls feverishly."

"Which was a good thing, you think?" Nita asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"What are you implying?"

"I am just asking if you truly liked the fact that he was less violent than usual." Nita said. "As we have talked in the past few months, I get the feeling you somehow...like the violence. Maybe sexually. It's not unheard of. A lot of people derive pleasure from intense pain in sado-masochist sex. But I think it's beyond just the sex for you."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you also like getting beaten up because you sub-consciously think of it as a well-deserved punishment for what you are doing. Having an adulterous relationship that you have started to derive pleasure from. Maybe gotten addicted to. The hard blows, the bruises, the intense pain...it helps you alleviate your guilt and your self-loathing. Because even though Mangal and Raju don't know, at least somehow you are getting punished."

I looked at Nita quietly, unsure of how to respond. This analysis did seem to make sense. But for me to accept that I actually wanted that abuse was even more demeaning than wanting it.

"Anyway, continue. I am guessing he penetrated you soon, and was there more abuse involved?"

"Yes. He mounted me, fucked me hard, spanking my ass, pulling my hair, putting his fingers in the sides of my mouth and pulling. He also donkey punched me on the back of my head a few times. The usual stuff really."

"And you did not cum this time, did you?"

I was surprised at the question. It was almost prescient.

"No, I didn't!" I said. "I thought it was because it was all so hurried and rushed. But now...I don't know..." "There isn't much more. He humped me like that, from behind, with moderate abuse, for about ten minutes. Then he made me turn around again and fucked my mouth, and ejaculated inside."

"Maybe this time you did not cum because he didn't beat you up or slap you around as he usually does?"

I put my face in my hands.

"You are right, I guess. The belting he gave me on my ass crack didn't have a great effect on me. It made me horny, but it didn't put me over the edge. While he was getting dressed, I was still naked on all 4's, my cunt wet... I don't know what got into me, but perhaps it was because I hadn't cum and was horny, I turned around on all 4's and spread my legs wide. "Meri choot pe lath maro." "Kick my cunt" I turned my head and said.

He looked at me surprised and gave a humiliating laugh. "Madarchod, Randi. Saali kuttiya, lund nahi toh mardon ke pair chaatne wali gutter ki sandas!" He verbally abused me then viciously swung his right leg and kicked me right on my cunt. I yelped in pain but maintained my position. I again turned around and smiled at him. "Thoda aur zor se aur jab tak maar sakte ho, maro" "Hit me harder and as much as you can" I said.

He needed no second invitation. I don't know on which kick I finally lost my posture and blacked out for a second or so and found myself splayed on the floor, legs spread, my right hand vigorously rubbing my clit and came hard. He laughed at me and pulled me up by my hair. I was facing him, breathing hard, wincing in pain and he instantly spat in my open mouth and told me to get dressed and get out as he had better things to do.

"You swallowed his spit, of course?"

"Yes. He insists on it." I said.

"Have you been having orgasms the few times that you have had sex with Raju since he returned?"

"Well...when he goes down on me and uses his tongue, yes. But during sex, no."

"Has he noticed the difference?"

"No, because...I never had vaginal orgasms with him anyway. Or anyone else but Lallan."

"And you said Lallan isn't particularly big down there?"

"No."

"Hmmm."

We were both quiet as the analytical parts of our brains computed all this together. It's not something that had never occurred to me. I had just pushed it away when I thought about it. But here it was, all laid bare in a psychologist's office.

"So...continue."

Humiliated beyond anything, I shakily got dressed. My face had tears streaking down and my cum was leaking down my thighs all the way to my shoes. I never felt happier. "Well, then we got dressed. I took a taxi home and he went back to the party."

"Hmmm...I would love to talk more about this but I have a meeting with one of the trustees." Nita said. "But think about everything I have said, Manasi. It is time you start accepting certain truths about who you have become and what kind of a situation you are in."

----

I got up to leave. Nita also got up and gave me a tender hug.

"I will think about what you have said. I don't agree with a lot of it, but I know you mean well and I value your expertise." I said.

"Yes. And maybe try broaching this subject with Lallan too. When are you meeting him next? In a few days I am sure."

"No...it will be a couple of weeks. He is going on a long haul trip to the South. He said that's one reason he wanted yet another go after the party. For the road." I said.

"Oh! Well that's good news!" Nita genuinely smiled. "Maybe those two weeks away will give you the time and distance you need to face facts. And make you come terms with your abusive relationship with him, now that he isn't banging his agenda into you every few days."

I nodded.

"And please, try to reconnect with Raju. You say you love him. I believe you. Spend as much time with him as you can. Make love often. Try to rekindle whatever it was you two had in the early days."

"Yes, Nita." And I left.

Nita was right, although somehow I could not admit it to her or even myself that day. But as I thought more and more about it, the clearer it became. Things between Lallan and me had indeed gone beyond just the blackmail and non-consent stage. I was now effectively in a full-fledged relationship with him. He was like my secret second husband and I was like his secret second wife. It was an abusive relationship, but one I was hooked to. Just like the dozens of women I had counselled over the years.

This point was really driven home to me, not in a couple of days but a couple of weeks that I got away from Lallan.

Almost two weeks later, I was standing in the driveway of the Hyatt in Ahmedabad, clutching my small travel bag and purse, and looking towards the road. I was nervous and my heart was pounding. A loud internal voice kept berating me for being there, but I kept trying to ignore it.

"You sure you don't want me to call you a taxi, madam?" the doorman wandered over and asked again.

"Yes I am sure. I am just waiting for someone like I said." I was dressed in a black formal skirt suit with a blue blouse underneath, looking very much like any business traveller at the Hyatt.

I had downed a couple of stiff whiskeys at the hotel bar before stepping out at the designated time. I was feeling just a mild buzz, but it had been necessary to calm my nerves. Even after all that I had done with Lallan over the last few months, tonight was risk-taking at a whole different level.

"Are you staying here, madam or just here for the conference?" he asked again. It was close to midnight, and there weren't too many people around, so I guess he was just making polite chit-chat.

"Conference." I said.

"Which one? The Medical one or the Banking one?" he asked.

"Medical." I said, wishing he would go away.

"So you are a doctor, huh?" he asked and I nodded. "I hope my daughter grows up to become a doctor. She is does very well at school."

"That's nice."

"In fact she says..." he started talking when there was a loud whistle from the road at the end of the driveway.

We both looked in that direction, and I saw Lallan standing there waving at me. He had the top two buttons of his shirt open and was sporting a thick beard. The doorman looked at him and then at me as I pulled the purse over my shoulder and started walking.

"That's my driver." I nonchalantly said, in case the doorman was wondering why a high class woman in a formal skirt suit was walking towards a visibly lower class man.

"Oh ok." he nodded, but he had a look of suspicion on his face. Lallan looked too scruffy to be a driver for someone like me.

I sprinted a little down the driveway and towards Lallan. I held out my bag towards him and he just stared at it.

"What am I, your coolie, Madarchod?" he said in a low voice.

"The doorman is watching. I told him you're my driver." I whispered.

He looked at the doorman and then reluctantly took the bag. Then he turned around and started walking. I followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The truck is parked just down the road." he said. "I didn't know if they would let a truck pull into the front entrance of your precious five star hotel."

"Truck???" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, truck, Bhosadiki, Have you forgotten what I work as?" he growled.

"But on the phone you said..."

"I know what I said. Change of plans." he said, handed the bag back to me, and started walking faster.

With the heels, it took some effort to keep up. But I managed.

"So your thing is done...what did you say...conference? What is that?" he asked.

"It's just an event where people in the same line of work meet and discuss ideas."

"Hmmm...sounds like a rich people thing. Is that why you are dressed like an English memsaab?" he said, eyeing my clothes.

"Yes."

"I have ripped a lot of clothes off your body, but never this. It will be a nice change." he said and started laughing.

Finally we turned around the corner and sure enough, there was a truck waiting there. It was one of those old trucks, with an orange chassis and rickety back carriage covered in tarp. I saw a middle aged man sitting behind the wheel, who nodded at Lallan, and then looked intently at me.

"Lallan!" I said in a worried voice ad he jumped up to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Climb in." he said, giving me his hand.

"But...I...you said we would be in a lodge..."

"Like I said, change of plans. I want you to meet my friends. Climb in." he said again.

"Lallan...I'm not sure I want to do this." I said with some urgency in my voice.

Lallan nodded and climbed down. My heart started beating a little faster. He had that stern look on his face.

"Memsaab." he said with fake syrupy sweetness. "Are you saying you are worried getting into a truck in the middle of the night in Ahmedabad?"

I didn't say anything, because I knew it wasn't a genuine question.

"Would you like to just go back to the hotel and spend the night there alone? Please, by all means, do that."

I looked down at my feet, knowing better than to argue or talk back.

"Of course, we made this detour to Ahmedabad for you. So if you chicken out now, I am going to have to take this nice expensive suit of yours as compensation. You can walk back to the hotel, naked, in the middle of the night."

I sighed, knowing as I always had, that resistance was futile. And his threat wasn't empty. I took my heels off, hung them against my purse, and climbed on the ramp holding his hand.

Lallan grabbed my ass over my skirt as he pushed me into the truck cabin. He muttered he'd missed that.

That dimly lit cabin was like a whole different world of its own. I realized that although I had seen millions of such trucks throughout my life, I had never peeked inside one of them, much less sit in one.

"This is Munaf Bhai. He owns and drives the truck, so he is my boss I guess." Lallan pushed me on a barely cushioned seat and said.

I just nodded at the middle aged chubby man staring at me intently. He nodded back. And then he said,

"You look nice with clothes on too."

Laughter filled the small cabin. I instantly went deep red and looked away. He had said it in such a flat matter-of-fact way, like he was complimenting my shoes or something. The comment implied that he was one of the guys Lallan had shared the pictures and maybe even the videos with. Lallan was laughing hard, slapping my knee in amusement instead of his own. Munaf was chuckling. And I heard laughter coming from behind me too.

So I looked back. There was a young burly man of about 20, sitting on a bench behind us, laughing it up. In the dim light, I could not make out his face very clearly.

"This is Tony. The other driver." Lallan said. Tony kept laughing and then he squirmed a little.

I heard a soft cough, but it wasn't from either of the three men.

"Oh...and that down there is Kanta."

I leaned over the back of the seat and was shocked to see a stocky young woman, buck naked, squatting on the floor and sucking Tony's dick. With the dick still in her mouth, she turned her wide-open eyes towards me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, two women, strangers to each other, finding ourselves in this dingy truck cabin.

I looked away as the truck started moving. The men finally stopped laughing, although there was still the occasional chuckle. I felt Lallan's hands on my chest and he squeezed my boobs.

"We were just wondering who has bigger tits, you or Kanta. From the pictures, it seems like you. But Tony insists it's her." he said casually.

"Lallan." I whispered. "Kanta...is she...who is...I mean is she here..."

"What?" he asked, stroking my ass over my skirt with his other hand.

"Is she here of her own will?" I asked. The counsellor psychologist in me was wondering if this woman had been forced or kidnapped or something. She did seem to be sucking the dick intently, but the look in her eyes wasn't exactly one of joy.

"As much as you are here of your own will." Lallan said and snickered.

I stared at him trying to figure out what exactly that meant. I knew how I had ended up here. What was her story? Suddenly, the lights were turned off and the cabin went dark. Only the street light filtered in.

"Lallan...there are usually cops on this road." Munaf said in a tense voice.

"Oh right!" Lallan said.

And I suddenly felt his hand on my head and my body was pushed away from him and low, until it was leaning against Munaf's side.

"You understand, memsaab." Lallan said. "If cops see a woman in a truck like this, obviously they are going to stop us and ask why. So you need to stay down. That's why we have Kanta in the back and down on the floor."

Munaf's shirt reeked of body odour. I tried to breathe through my mouth.

"Don't worry, we will be stopping soon, memsaab. Until then, remember, this is Munaf bhai's truck. He is our host. While you're down there, why don't you follow Kanta's lead and thank him for his hospitality and the very nice compliment he paid you."

I saw Munaf take one hand off the wheel and unzip his pants. An erect thick dick poked out. It was clear what was expected of me but I still looked back at Lallan with a pleading expression. He just smiled and then his hand started pulling my skirt up. Tony leaned forward as my upper thighs and panties were revealed.

"Oh man...look at that ass!"

Lallan raised his left hand high and landed a stinging hard spank on my butt over my panties. I squealed.

"Lund chooso - Suck his dick, memsaab."

I winced and looked at the erect dick in front of me and slid a bit forward. There was no point in arguing or fighting back. This was the situation I found myself in. All alone, in a truck with three horny working class men and a naked woman. I was a long way away from home, from my husband, my social circle. And the night did not look like it was going to get any less humiliating.

Opening my mouth wide, I reminded myself, that this one was not entirely or even partly on Lallan. Me finding myself here in this situation, was all my fault. And I thought about all the impulsive stupid decisions and lies that had ended up with me sideways on a truck seat, about to give a blowjob to a stranger.

----

12