Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 10

Story Info
Knowing who I am.
9.8k words
4.49
21.9k
10
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part of the original story. The next part(s) will take a bit more time to post, depending upon the feedback I get... so far, so good..

-------

I had done my best to follow Nita's advice to take the two weeks without Lallan as an opportunity to think things through and also reconnect with Raju. It worked, as much as it could.

Raju is a loving, caring, and insightful man who knows me better than anyone else. From the moment he had landed and come home, he could sense something was off. He didn't know what exactly it was. But he could sense something was wrong. He had asked me, first subtly and then directly, what was going on. I had tried my best to wave off his concerns, saying it was nothing. or that I was just nervous about leaving my old life behind and starting a new one in a new country, or that I was intimidated about the quality of fellow students and professors at Stanford. He would nod, but I could see he was not entirely convinced.

Thankfully, his work kept him super busy. Returning for a short stint meant a lot of meetings and presentations with the offshore team in the office. So it wasn't like he was home all day. We went out for dinners, drinks, met our friends and family, and had sex with increasing regularity. Lallan had been mercifully less intense with his beatings and plus Raju usually liked turning the lights off during sex. So there were no visual clues for him about what I had been through.

The Lallan-less days ticked on, one by one. It almost seemed like a return to our old life. With one change. We were now having sex every night, often two or three times a night. It felt very comforting and reassuring, but there was still a lot of chaos and self-doubt in my mind.

One evening, I was at home, watching some brainless Hindi comedy movie, when Raju walked in.

"Hi honey, I'm home." he said.

"Oh hey!" I got up and smiled at my loving perfect husband. "Would you like me to join me for some whiskey-soda?"

He saw the glass in my hand, gave me half a smile and nodded. He took his shoes off, put his bag in the bedroom and joined me on the couch. I handed him his glass. He looked at the bottle that was on the table and close to half empty.

"Thanks." he said.

I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back. We made out for a few seconds and then I sat back.

"How was your day at work?" I asked.

"Not bad. Not bad." he said casually. "Looks like you started early today."

He pointed towards the bottle.

"Oh just a couple of hours ago." I shrugged and smiled. "To get nice and liquored for my hunk."

We kissed again. I unbuttoned his shirt partly and rubbed his chest. He put his arm around me.

"That bottle was full when I left." he said.

I froze and then sat up. And stare at him.

"What are you saying, Raju?"

"Nothing." he got defensive. Then he frowned. "Okay...don't get upset Manasi...but you have been drinking a lot these past few weeks."

"Since when do you have a problem with your wife drinking? Are you like one of those men who..." I said, miffed.

"Oh come on!" he interrupted me. "You know I don't mean it like that."

"Then how do you mean it?"

"Honey, you know I like my drink and I like sharing drinks with you. We have explored so many different brands and liquors together over the years." he said.

"So what's your problem?" I said angrily. Even then, the rational analyst part of me was saying, you know he has a point, and you are being extra defensive.

"You're drunk almost every night when I get home, Manasi!" he said, raising his voice a little. "Not just one or two drinks. you are at least 4-5 drinks down. Every night. When we go out with friends, you down your drinks so fast, no one else can keep up. You're slurring every night. That's not you!"

"Well, I'm not the one who puked all over the Bedi's couch and then passed out in front of everyone!" I said, and immediately felt bad for bringing it up.

I could see he was annoyed.

"Manasi, that was five years ago. I got carried away. Drank too much. Puked, made a fool of myself. I am still ashamed of it. And since then, I have never come close to repeating anything like that." he said.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry if I'm out of line, Manasi. But...this is unusual. Remember we used to talk about how all that huge collection can't be finished by the time we leave. I come back and find most of the bottles I collected are gone. And you have bought a bunch of new ones. It's like you have been downing an entire bottle a day. You're drunk every night."

"Not too drunk for you to fuck every night!" I said, again regretting it as soon as I said it.

He looked really hurt and confused at that statement. And just looked away. I could see his eyes get a little moist. I felt horrible. Maybe he needed a little reassurance.

"Okay fine. Maybe I have been over-indulging a bit. A lot. More than ever before. But come on, Raju, I am on my first ever break in years. I quit my job. I am moving to a new country. I am..."

"Yes, you are nervous about the PhD, the life there...I have heard all that before."

"Don't fucking cut me off and condescend to me!" I snapped.

He was taken aback. I was not one to display flashes of temper.

"Sorry." he said, sulking, and sat back.

I also sat back, wondering what to say next. In all honesty, I knew he was right. I was drinking too much. I was not myself. He knew me better than anyone. He could tell. I could be honest with him. He would be angry, but would understand. Maybe he would help me deal with everything.

Call it fate's cruel sense of humour, but that was the exact moment my phone started ringing. I recognized the number, although I had deleted it. It was my second husband. Calling just as I was in the middle of a raw argument with my first husband. Lallan had not called since that night of his daughter's birthday party. He had left for his long haul trip the very next day. This was the first time since then that he was calling.

"Sorry sweetie, I have to take this. Work stuff." I said, getting up.

"Ok." he nodded, looking at the TV, still sulking.

I walked to the bedroom, closed the door and locked it. And then answered the phone.

"Itna time kyon laga phone uthane, bhosadiki? -- why did it take so long to pick up, cunt?" Lallan's voice boomed through.

"Sorry, I was busy." I said.

"Pakka chudwa rahi hogi, Behenchod- I am sure you were getting fucked, slut."

"No." I said.

"If I was there right now, I would be fucking you hard, hard, hard, you slut. But I am here in Baroda instead." he sounded a little drunk.

"Oh ok."

"Whores don't have your body or your stamina, you know, memsaab?" I always found it weird how he kept alternating between cunt, slut, and memsaab. Maybe the mentions of memsaab were necessary to feed his ego and remind him that he had a high class wife as his bitch.

"I see."

"Does your husband make you wail during orgasms the way I do?"

I usually just ignored his questions about my husband. And he usually didn't push me too much. But this time, I surprised myself by answering,

"No, he doesn't."

"I knew it! No one can satisfy you like I can!"

I cringed and felt like crying. It was true. I was not his victim. I was his mistress.

"I wish I wasn't here in Baroda tonight. I really want you tonight. I can't wait to be back. I will be back in 4 days. And then bang you like the bitch you are, memsaab. How is Mumbai?"

This is when I made that impulsive and stupid mistake. I say it was a mistake. And I can justify it saying I was drunk and angry at my husband. But I knew there was something deeper at play. Even after having sex with Raju every night since Lallan left, and liking that sex as it happened, I said what I said next. A complete lie.

"I am...not in Mumbai." I said.

And then I rushed to my computer in the bedroom and opened up a travel booking site.

"Where are you then?"

I typed a couple of things. It took a few seconds to get the results.

"Aye Randi, kuch pucha terese, madarchod! -- I asked you something, Bitch"

"Sorry...I am in Ahmedabad." I said. "For a work conference."

There was silence on the line for a few seconds.

"Ahmedabad?" he asked pointedly.

"Yes." I said.

"Tera laudu tere saath aaya hai kya?" "Is your husband with you?" using a derogatory word for my husband.

"No." I said, hating myself for this elaborate and needy stunt.

He was silent for a while and I could hear some muffled conversations in the background. Finally he spoke,

"Sun Randi. I am just a couple of hours away. We were going to drive to Indore next, but if you're in Ahmedabad, I need to come there." he said.

"But Lallan...I am not sure if..." I had become such an accomplished liar that I knew that I needed to put up at least a pretence of reluctance.

"Chup Madarchod!" he yelled. "Don't forget who you're talking to."

"Sorry."

"Where is this conference thing in Ahmedabad?"

"Oh...umm...the Hyatt." I had no idea if there even was a Hyatt in Ahmedabad. But it seemed like a safe enough bet.

"Okay. One second."

There were a few muffled conversations again. And then he was back on the line.

"So...here's what is going to happen. I will be coming to Ahmedabad. I will take you to a lodge or something and we will spend the night together. And make up for these past two weeks. Be outside the Hyatt at 11:30."

"Lallan please...what you are asking is so..."

"Cunt, don't you know by now what I can do to you? Just because I have been nice to you recently, you think you can raise your voice to me?"

"Okay...okay...sorry." I said.

"11.30. Outside the Hyatt. Got it?"

"Yes."

He hung up.

As the conversation had been happening, I had been booking an air ticket online simultaneously. Done with that, I took a deep breath, felt another bout of guilt and self-loathing, and walked out.

Raju was sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked at me.

"Sorry Raju...I have to fly to Ahmedabad immediately."

"What? Why?" he was surprised.

"It's about one of the cases I was counselling last year. It has a crucial court hearing early tomorrow in Ahmedabad." I said, hoping I sounded believable.

"What's wrong? Why do you have to go?" he got up, sounding worried.

"Honey, you know I can't discuss my cases with you. Confidentiality clauses." I said, walking back into the bedroom and pulling out a travel bag.

He followed me, saying,

"I know. I know." and was silent for a few seconds. "Listen...I am sorry about earlier."

"No, it's fine." I said, stuffing a few clothes into the bag. "We will talk about it later."

"I'll drop you to the airport." he said.

"I'll just call an Uber." I said. "You've had a long day. And I'll be back in a day or two."

"Oh okay."

Raju helped me pack. He was actually helping me pack as I took an impulsive trip to see Lallan. I hated what I had become. But I couldn't help it. I needed Lallan. I needed him right away.

On the way to the airport, I looked up the address to the Hyatt Ahmedabad. I was still a little under the influence of alcohol, so to dissuade any questions or suspicions, I changed into the skirt suit before boarding the flight. If there is one thing everyone in the Indian service industry respects, it is formal clothing.

When I landed in Ahmedabad and took a cab to the Hyatt, there was still an hour left before Lallan's specified time. As I stepped into the hotel, I suddenly felt the full weight of what I had done. I had lied to my husband and lied to Lallan to engineer this hook-up in the middle of the night in a random city.

I had a couple of drinks at the bar before stepping out at 11:30 and waited for my tormentor, my lover, my second husband.

And that's how I had ended up with this strange man's dick in my mouth in a moving truck as Lallan rained spanks on my half-exposed ass.

"Oh man...she is good." Munaf inhaled as I pressed my tongue against his thick dick in my mouth. It stank and it had brambly pubic hair around it, but the filthiness of the situation was turning me on instead of disgusting me. Which made me feel disgusted about myself and the decisions I had taken to get here. I sucked at the dick hungrily, with my index finger and thumb grasping tightly at the base of the shaft.

Lallan had meanwhile rolled my formal skirt all the way up. The customary hard spanks were being delivered on my ass cheeks. I was wearing boy shorts style black lace panties. Lallan had pushed the fabric into my ass crack and my round exposed ass shone in the dim street light filtering through the truck's windows.

"Where did you learn to suck dick like this, memsaab?" Munaf said, fondling my boobs over my top between changing gears as he drove the truck.

"I had to teach her. Earlier she used to be like no Lallan darling please I don't like it. She didn't know what was good for her."

Although I had never once called him darling, he had indeed gotten me into giving blowjobs. I used to really hate it. It was one of my turn-offs for most of my life. But Lallan had bent me to his will in more ways than one. My husband liked that change in me though, now that I had started sucking his dick too. He had been very surprised the first night when he was back and I slithered down in bed and took his dong in my mouth. After years of dating and marriage, it was the first time I had initiated a blowjob. Thankfully, he was delighted rather than suspicious.

"She is a kinky slut this one." Lallan pinching my butt hard. "She pretends to be all pure and noble and breaks up people's marriages. But as the night proceeds, you will see what else she has learned from me. She can get really adventurous. We just need to give her some booze."

"I can smell alcohol on her breath already." Munaf said.

"Yeah, she loves to drink. And then telling wives to leave their husbands for drinking. Such a bitch. Here, memsaab, have some."

A bottle of hooch was pushed towards me. I took a few big swigs of a strong fruity tasting alcoholic liquid and felt it sear my throat as it went down. During this, I still kept jacking off the truck owner's dick with my other hand.

I could see Munaf's face looking down at mine for a while, in his lap, and worried he wasn't looking at the road. Sure enough there was a loud honk from an oncoming vehicle and he jerked the truck to avoid a collision. His dick slipped out of my mouth. That shaking made the bottle splash some drink over my clothes and his lap.

"Fuck!" he said and I felt the truck slowing down.

"Dhyan Se - Careful, Munaf bhai." Lallan said.

"Sorry, this curvy memsaab's gorgeous face in my lap, her lips around my dick, looking into my eyes, drinking hooch...it was too much distraction. You really have bagged quite the item, Lallan."

The looking into his eyes was another of Lallan's teachings. He loved having eye contact during blowjobs, as if to remind us both of who we were and what we were doing.

"That lane looks dark and empty. Maybe it's time for a break." Tony said from behind, where the naked stocky Kanta was still sucking his dick making gagging sounds.

"Hmmmm." Munaf said grabbing at my hooch stained chest. I started putting my mouth over his dick again when he pulled me up by the hair.

I looked into his eyes again.

"Enough with the mouth for now. Sit up." he said and I did as was told.

We were still on the outskirts of Ahmedabad, but this was a dark lane for sure. Street lights weren't on. No other drivers and no cops around, I guess they were okay having my head visible through the windshield. Soon it was more than just my head.

As Munaf slowly pulled the truck at the far end of the lane, Lallan took the bottle away from my hand and was rapidly stripping me in the crowded cabin. My skirt was pulled off with my panties and I heard Tony sigh and chuckle looking at my shaved pussy. Even Kanta was staring with some admiration. My jacket and top were off too and soon I was just in a bra. The truck had stopped by now. I expected Lallan to pull me onto his dick soon. But today, he seemed more keen on showing me off. And sharing my perversions with the others.

"You have the honor of getting her fully naked, Munaf Bhai." Lallan magnanimously said, spanking my round ass a couple of times.

The chubby man looked at me hungrily.

"Get in the back." he said.

I obeyed. It's not like I had much of a choice. But more than that, I did want this. I wanted his thick circumcised dick inside me. Regular vanilla sex with Raju had been nice but had not been able to fully satisfy the way I wanted. Lallan truly had broken something inside my head. Wearing just my bra, I put one leg over the truck's front seat. I could feel the cheap rexin edge of the backrest dig into at my pussy and even that tiny bit of pressure sent a thrill through me. I really was like an animal in heat.

"She's a tall one, isn't she?" Munaf said as one of my feet lightly hit his cheek while I climbed over to the back.

The back portion of the truck cab was small and dark. Tony and Kanta both reached over and fondled my ass as I slid all the way down. They both moved to other side of the bench, she still naked and on her knees. Then Munaf's chubby middle aged body clumsily clambered over the back seat. He stood on his knees on the floor between me and the other woman. He squeezed Kanta's heaving breasts. Then he felt mine over the bra.

"Hard to say whose are bigger."

His hand went behind my back and fumbled with the bra for a few seconds before unhooking it, as if he wasn't used to doing this too often. With the bra falling off, I too was now fully naked like Kanta. I was sitting on my ass nude, surrounded by these people that I barely knew. And yet I didn't feel the slightest need to hide my nakedness. Munaf put one hand on each of our tits and started groping and squeezing like a doctor checking for lumps. Even this ugly fat man's rough touch was making me horny.

"Both have beautiful big tits." he started giving his judgment. "Kanta's might be a little bigger. But memsaab's are more firm. Her nipples are slightly smaller but I like that pink colour more than Kanta's dark brown."

Tony next to him and Lallan behind me on the front seat started laughing as Kanta and I both blushed. In even the most extreme situations, there is no limit to male arrogance and female modesty.

"Anyway, enough chit-chat." Munaf said.

No words were said for a while. The back of the cabin was a tiny space, barely 6 feet wide and maybe 3 feet deep, with a curving roof. It was soon full of just awkward movements and bodies hitting bodies and the occasional sigh as Kanta and I stared at each other solemnly. Munaf put one hand on my ass and another on my upper arm to pull me into a doggy position, 45 degrees to the bench, and my elbows resting on it. My long legs, even folded, just barely fit in that space. Kanta mirrored this on her own. She probably had been fucked in the truck before, she seemed more comfortable than me even in the cramped space. Although she was much shorter than I was. Both our torsos formed a V in front of the bench, with our heads almost touching to make the vertex.

The burly Tony got behind her ass. As Munaf did the same, I looked at Tony's dick, knowing it would be inside me eventually. It was longer than average but thin, a contrast from Munaf's shorter than average but thick stump. I realized that of all three of them, Lallan had the most forgettable dick and the most petite physique and yet he was the one who had orchestrated this perverted gathering by sheer force. When Tony took his shirt off, he revealed a big muscular and hairy chest.

"Look at her checking out the goods." I heard Lallan chuckle from the front seat. I blushed and looked away.

I felt Munaf's hands on my waist, pushing me down to arch my back. I closed my eyes.