Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give me the broad summary for today." she said tenderly. "We can cover the details in the next sessions."

"Well, I was about to say that I don't remember much detail after that orgasm, because my blood alcohol level crossed my tolerance soon." I shrugged.

"Okay good. Go on if you want to."

I shrugged. "Tony fucked me viciously. As if he wanted to take some kind of revenge on my poor battered asshole. He went at it at a fast pace and then when his breath got a bit raspy, he spat on my head in my hair. Once, twice, thrice... as if to give me a spit bath." I noted I was inadvertently rubbing my temples and stroking a strand of hair behind my ears, relieving the degrading act.

"Munaf at that time was more of less stationery under me. His dick fattening and throbbing in my cunt. He wasn't moving or fucking me. He was just savoring the dick next door and feeling the moving dick." "He nonchalantly reached into his jacket pocket and withdrew a gutkha packet and opened it. I was feeling really humiliated at this point. Here I was being buggered violently by Tony, my hair dripping with his spit while Munaf had his fat dick buried in my cunt, throbbing and pulsing inside me and he was more concerned with having a gutkha!"

"I don't think I could have fallen more in life. The thought of being so carelessly used made my cunt spasm and I had a crushing orgasm instantly. I wailed and moaned loudly. Even Kanta watching from the truck, was amuzed to see me enjoying this inhuman treatment and I noticed a smirk on her face. This made me more ashamed and embarrassed about it and soon, I had another cunt busting orgasm."

"Munaf was busy chewing the gutkha in his mouth and once or twice used my free flowing hair to clean the side of his lips where perhaps the gutkha laden spit was spooled up. I just ignored this abhorrent treatment of my beautiful hair. I had no choice anyways, did I?"

"Through the corner of my eye I noticed Lallan stagger up to me. He sure was pretty drunk. All of them were, but atleast the other two weren't walking. They were fucking... Me! Lallan stopped next to me on my left and looked down at me with an evil grin. "Kuttiya, Madarchod. Look up you whore" he shouted. I looked up at him while my knee rubbed against a pebble on the ground which was starting to hurt my knee.

Lallan laughed hard and unzipped his trousers and withdrew his flaccid cock and pointed it at my face. Knowing my fate, I instinctively opened my mouth to accept his cock and get a three-holed airtight fuck, but he didn't lower his cock to my mouth. Instead, he kept gently swaying, trying to keep his balance as he seemed pretty drunk. And then it happened. He started pissing on my face and in my mouth. I was in utter shock. I just couldn't get my sozzled head around the fact that someone, let alone a lowly truck cleaner was pissing in my mouth.

I crashed into a tremendous orgasm instantly. Munaf laughed heartily as he felt my cunt muscles quiver and wet his cock and lower belly with my discharge. "Yeh saali raand chut se paani baha rahi hai. Tere lund ke muth se zyada. -- This whore leaks more cunt slime than how much you pissed, Lallan." He told Lallan. Everyone roared with laughter at this, even Kanta.

I didn't know if the tears were stinging my eyes or Lallan's golden nectar. Just about this time, Tony suddenly punched my stomach on the side hard. I screamed in pain as Lallan donkey punched the top of my head. "Madarchod Randi. Teri gaand pe laath maar maar ke tujhe highway pe ghumana chahiye, Bhadvi saali -- You fucked up whore. We should parade you naked on the road, kicking you on your ass!" he screamed. He added quite a few expletives at me and spat right at the bridge of my nose. I was crying in pain and my tears were flowing all over my face, dripping on Munaf's chest.

Tony sped up by this time and grunted loudly expelling his cum deep inside my bowels. His cock throbbing and pulsing in my ass sent me again into orgasm heaven and I sobbed and moaned with another cunt numbing tremble. Tony withdrew his cock out of my ass roughly and caught hold of my hair standing up and turned my face to his cock and sunk it in my mouth. I took his cock fully in my mouth, tasting my own ass and shit and using a liberal dose of my own saliva, started slurping and cleaning his cock.

I guess by this time, Lallan, who had stopped pissing mid-way, again got the urge to piss and started doing that on my hair, my back and ass and also my legs. Guess it's safe to say that my entire body was now piss covered.

Munaf threw me off him and I landed on my ass next to him on the muck and stones lying there. Then all three circled me and started pissing on me. Now my front was getting soaked completely and I opened my mouth wide to let them aim in my mouth and they did. I swallowed as hard as I could but obviously the trickle was a flow and the urine was flowing out of my mouth all over my face and pooling below my neck and completely soaking my hair in it.

To my horror, I suddenly realized I was furiously fingering and rubbing my clit and cunt with both my hands and moaning like a pig in heat. Even if there might be no pigs in heat I am sure.

"The three men fucke..." I stopped mid-sentence to curb my instinct to give her all the lurid details. "...went at me for about an hour or so at least. Together. Separately. There was more beating and spanking and whipping and spitting and pissing. "I do vaguely remember even made to lick Kanta's pussy and asshole while one of them was busy pounding my ass." I don't remember most of it. Just short flashes. I don't even remember who carried me back to the truck. I woke up in the middle of the night with snores all around me."

"And the truck was still moving?"

"No, it seemed like they were all too tired or drunk for anyone to drive. They were all passed out in the cabin, the truck still by the side of the road."

"And that's when you thought of the exit plan? With Patil's help?"

"No, I had thought of it much before while exploring the crates. This is when I was able to get my phone and all their phones easily. They had been recording and photographing everything they did with me so they were out there in plain sight, next to their passed out slumped bodies. I..."

--------------

I had been struggling with a lot of conflicting feelings that night. Self-loathing for lying to my husband and even to Lallan because I had been missing his sado-masochistic brand of sex that was the only thing that could now satisfy me. The unexpected thrill of being fucked by two more low class boors. Being in orgies and three-ways and four-ways. The pleasure of finally having multiple satisfying orgasms throughout the night, after two unsatisfying weeks with my husband. But most of all, the rational realization that I really was in a co-dependent abusive relationship that was getting out of hand.

I had always had the option of calling in my contacts in the police to end the whole saga at any time. My only worry had been all those pictures and videos circulating around the internet and destroying my life even more if Lallan came good on his threats. As much as part of me had wanted it to end, I was not willing to put myself in the direct line of fire. But now I had an indirect way.

After waiting a few minutes to make sure everyone was really completely passed out, I first checked my GPS location on the phone. And then typed a long text message to my old friend Inspector Anil Patil. I waited an agonizing five minutes until he responded.

- I am on it, Manasi. Hang tight.

I slowly gathered the phones and my purse and slid through the gap into the bed of the truck. I made a slight thump as I landed, but luckily the men kept sleeping. And then I just waited.

While waiting, I noticed that Munaf's flaccid cock was peeking through his fly and I quickly looked away. Inadvertently, my eyes kept going back to the cock and I was mortified to find my cunt tingling again. I had become such a slut. I rationalized that he was going to go away to prison for a long time and what would be the harm if I stole a quick suck? Sheesh... I was a wanton slut and strangely, felt liberated at the thought.

I quietly leaned forward, my eyes fleeting around looking at all of them snoring away, aware that anyone could wake up and see me. That increased my thrill and sense of adventure. With a couple of fingers I pinched Munaf's fly all the way open, carefully watching if anyone was watching, no one was, so I quickly moved forward and keeping an eye on Munaf, I quickly gobbled his cock in my mouth.

I was sure if I gave him a blowjob, the motion would wake him up and hence I just kept his dick in my mouth, closing my mouth snuggly around it and luxuriated in the feel of a cock in my mouth. I didn't know when I would get another cock in my mouth again and it made me sad. I decided to make the most of it and gently ran my tongue over and under his cock, sucking in as much saliva, along with his cock's essence in my mouth and swallowed. His cock was stirring but he was snoring away without a care in the world. I finally just held his cock head in my mouth and tongued his pee hole and tried to slurp in as much saliva and residual cock juice and piss taste in my mouth.

I didn't last too long as in just fifteen minutes, there was a loud noise of a couple of police sirens and the screeches of tires braking. It shows how much the three men had drunk when gang-banging me that even this loud din did not wake them up. I quickly sneaked to the back of the truck where Kanta was also fast asleep.

"Three men passed out. A lot of hooch bottles, Hey, wake up." I heard a male voice say after opening the door. And then I heard a couple of slaps.

"They seem really out of it." the voice continued. "Check in the back. That's where the heroine headed for Punjab is according to Mumbai's source. And take the lady officer. There might be two kidnapped women."

It's all simple really. Once I discovered that these men were smuggling drugs under the guise of transporting potato chips and snacks, there was no need for me to be in the direct line of fire. Being caught red-handed with the drugs would be enough to put them away. I just needed to share the location of the truck, give a few details of my situation to Anil and count on my goodwill and his discretion to take care of the rest.

I heard the back of the truck open as Lallan, Munaf, and Tony, still passed out, were dragged down from the front cabin. Two sets of footsteps walked through the truck.

"Chips...chips...chips...powder!" a male voice said as the footsteps approached me.

I closed my eyes partially and curled up as a few creates were moved and a face peered through them. He looked surprised at my bruised naked body and then spotted Kanta too.

"Vaishali, you're on. The kidnapped women are here. Naked!"

A female officer approached me and I opened my eyes tiredly. She shone a flashlight and saw the bruises and welts all over my body. I sat up. The commotion had woken up Kanta too who looked petrified.

"It'll be okay, Kanta." I whispered to her as the female officer radioed her colleagues.

"So Patil came through." Nita said.

"Yes, in quick time. Kanta and I were dressed and taken to a van and given water and some first aid. All the cops were gentle and helpful. Anil had contacted a close friend from his IPS days and made the arrangements I asked him to."

"So you were kept out of the official report."

"Yes. Kanta too. She was sent back to her home. I was put on a train to Mumbai. The quantity of drugs in the truck was enough to put the three men away for a while. I could see the junior cops weren't happy with it and were aching to take our statements and search our belongings. But Anil's friend was calling the shots and we were saved the public record of our humiliation and infidelity."

"Hmmmm." Nita said and looked at her clock behind me. It had already been a two hour session.

"That is it I guess." I shrugged and sat back, wincing a little as it made the bruise on my back feel sore.

"It is certainly an acceptable enough end to one part of your saga, Manasi." Nita said. "But what about..."

"I know what you're going to ask. What about Raju? My marriage is over. I can't go back to him. I have too much guilt and my entire mental make-up when it comes to morality as well as sex has been rearranged."

"How did he take it?"

"Angry. Disappointed. Hurt." I slumped forward again. "Obviously I am not going to Stanford either. I cannot in good conscience do it anymore."

"So...what are you going to do next?" Nita asked in a tender voice.

I looked at her, suppressing tears.

"I don't know." I honestly replied.

----