Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 12

Story Info
Coming to terms with what's next.
6.4k words
4.14
24k
9
13

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So kutiya, what do you want from me? Why have you brought me here?" Lallan asked in between bites of his food which he gulped down sitting at the dining table. Though he had taken the clothes I had offered him, he wasn't wearing any. I turned around from where I was standing near the gas stove, roasting him a couple more chapatis. I am sure his eyes were on my naked back and ass as I was wearing just an apron that was certainly not meant to be worn without clothes.

"I don't know what came over me, Lallan. Why I said what I did in court and why I didn't stop you from getting in the car." I shifted on my feet slightly parting my legs. I am sure my hanging labia was invitingly visible to anyone behind me and was most certainly wet as I could feel my dripping cunt slime cooling on my upper thighs.

Continuing to eat, Lallan looked at me sideways and smirked "Ha... ha... I know why. And you know why. You miss my brand of romance. Don't you? Stupid cunt? That gutter between your legs oozes more filth than a municipal toilet."

Embarrassed, I turned back to the stove as I could not really answer him. Deep down, I knew what he said was the truth. Even if I hadn't realized it then, I knew that my sub-conscious had led me to this and there was really no turning back now. Was there? In one quick motion I slipped a finger at the junction between my legs and scooped up as much wetness as I could in one swipe and quickly deposited it in my mouth running my tongue over my lips.

Yes. It was far better to have this feeling than be drunk all day trying to end my remorse!

I came back to the table with a couple of chapatis and put it on his plate. "Enough. Now do the job you are meant to do. Get under the table and suck my cock." He said in a matter of fact way as if he was asking me to pass the salt shaker.

Resigned to my fate, I didn't waste any time. I had to get under the table from the opposite side as he had neither moved nor did he make any effort to give me space to go under the table past him.

I didn't use my hands. Like a dog, I Just grabbed his shrivelled cock with my lips and transferred his cock in my mouth with my tongue and began slurping and sucking on it.

"I don't need to be hard, cunt. Just a sucking. No blowjob." He mentioned with the same emotion as one could talking about a cold draft of wind. Nothing romantic about it.

I followed his instructions carefully and just kept my mouth between his legs. My chin on the chair between his legs and lips firmly wrapped around his cock. His pubic hair tickled my nose while my tongue slowly ran around his soft cock. I squeezed my throat and tried to hold as much saliva as I could in my mouth so that his cock was practically swimming in my spit and then gradually swallowed my spit. The essence of his cock with a hint of taste of pee went down my throat, into my empty belly.

I moaned. My mind was blank. I had to think about what to think. My entire world was now focussed on a cock in my mouth. Something that I rarely, if ever, did before I met Lallan.

A bottle of Indian whiskey was open on the table and he chugged at it in between taking chunks of food. I had never seen him drink from a glass. Funny, what all goes through your head when you put things in perspective. The bottle was nearly empty and he poured the rest of the alcohol on his nearly empty plate. He bent down and placed the plate on the floor near his feet.

"Finish the food, cunt. That's all that you get to eat today." He laughed drunkenly. "I hope that alcohol is enough to open up your ass because that's the only lubrication you get. Ha..ha"

I quickly shifted myself and moved the strands of hair from my face and bent down to slurp the leftover food bathing in a decent amount of whiskey and slurped and chewed the food. After finishing, not that it was much in the first place, I licked the plate clean with ample encouragement coming from above.

"What's all this?" He asked. I didn't know what he was referring to and I just looked up at him questioningly. He looked down on me and then casually took a fistful of my hair and dragged me out from under the table. I yelped in pain and quickly got to my feet. I looked at the table to see him hold a stack of papers held together with binder clips.

"It's some papers from my office. It's my work papers," I squealed.

He glared at me with a look of disgust and continued, "Work? Ha ha... So this Memsaab, a hungry and pathetic bitch, who enjoys being a submissive slut to her own rapist... takes his cock in her dirty mouth without any hesitation.... and you go to work with filth in your head. How pathetic you are."

It wasn't meant to be a question. There was no point in responding and I stood subserviently next to him.

He got up and picked up a large hairbrush from the dressing table and handed it to me. The hairbrush had a cylindrical handle and he told me without much explanation, "Put that entire handle into your asshole, leave the bristles out."

My ass was dry. This was a pretty decent sized brush handle. I didn't think I had any choice. I took it in my hands and started pushing the handle into my asshole. In a standing position, it was difficult to shove the handle in, I spat on the handle a couple of times and closed my eyes and wedged the end on my butthole and applied pressure.

As this wasn't enough to penetrate my tight hole, I squatted in front of him, my large boobs bouncing. I then kept other end of the brush on the floor sat down over it, pushing the handle into my tight asshole with all my force. Tears started coming out of my eyes but I neither stopped nor opened my eyes. Only when the entire handle went into my puckered ass, I removed my hands from the hairbrush and got back up on my knees on the floor. With the hairbrush popping out of my ass, it looked like a tail and I am sure I looked like a mongrel, on all fours.

Lallan roared with laughter. "Now you look a perfect bitch."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Wag your tail, my doggie memsaab, and when you do that look into the mirror." He gestured pointing to the mirror adjacent to the table.

I started shaking my ass and looked at myself into the full length mirror. I was on all fours, on my elbows and knees... My boobs were almost touching the floor, and a crude tail was obscenely jutting out of my ass. My cunt wept... I was dripping cum on the floor. The mirror showed me my split thighs and the wet stream of girl spunk leak out of my hole down to the floor.

I knew what I had become.

Lallan came closer and leaned to pat my hair. "And, what does a good bitch do, when its owner pats its head? She licks his legs, doesn't she?"

I shuddered in shame and held back a sob. I quickly started licking his legs, starting just below his knees, knowing my position all too well.

He asked, "So Memsaab, how do you like licking your rapist's legs like a pathetic dog? Don't you find it the most natural thing to do."

"I am happy to be under your feet, Mere Malik - My Master." His cock had substantially hardened by now. Seeing that he liked being called Malik, I asked, "May this slut please take your cock and massage it in my mouth to serve it, Malik?"

He nodded. He had that same mad man look on his face. I stroked his cock between my tongue and lips. Lallan told me not to be hasty as he wanted to enjoy my wet mouth for as long as possible. He held my head tightly over his cock and I deep throated for some time making it hard for me to breathe, before he released me and took my udders in both his hands. He slapped and bounced them and mauled them hard, as I dutifully sucked his cock. I moved my arms away as I didn't want to impede his access to my tits. My big tits have always loved being manhandled and today was no different.

He then moved one hand to the table and took the two stacks of work papers in his hands and clipped open the two black paper clamps, as I was engrossed in my most loved work, sucking cock.

Lallan recollected, "You always bound those large number of case papers like Mangal's with these clamps which scattered my family. It's now time for you to know the pain too."

It was only when he started moving those metallic clamps on towards my naked milk bags, I realized what he intended to do. I took his cock out from my mouth and pleadingly looked at him. "You gave me a lot of pain. Time for you to take much more pain." He cackled. He ordered "Cock must go back into your filthy mouth and don't stop sucking, madarchod." I went back to sucking his cock with a sob, I knew he was close to cumming.

He pinched and tugged my left nipple first before applying one clamp on it. As my nipple got crushed by the clamp, I moaned loudly, "Owwwww.... Please Malik, Nooooo.... Please..." I squealed like a pig.

My pleas fell on deaf ears. He checked whether the clamp had pinched my fleshy nipples properly and then applied the other clamp on my right nipple.

Delirious with pain, my tongue and lips started moving much faster and freely and as a result, Lallan started cumming soon and could manage to say only, "If you want the clamps to be removed, in the near future, swallow every bit of my cum. Never waste anything that comes out of my cock. Understood whore?"

I nodded rapidly with his pulsating cock still embedded in my mouth. I don't think I needed any further goading because I loved the taste of cum now. I took the entire load in my mouth and swallowed and then held my mouth open to show him.

I was in pain, I started licking his balls and took both of them in my mouth, bathing them in my saliva. I hoped he would put me out of this painful misery soon.

He grinned seeing my mouth obscenely bloated with his balls fully sunk in my mouth, "I know you want those clamps to go, my randi memsaab. But isn't it a small punishment for unnecessary trouble that you have put me through in prison?"

I was by now sobbing uncontrollably. "Yes, I'll never do anything stupid anymore. Please Master, forgive me. Please Malik."

"Hmm. OK... let's see..."

He got up and his balls slipped out of my mouth. I looked up to him and he snapped his fingers and slapped his thigh as if he was calling his dog. "Crawl there." He gestured to the sitting area and I crawled as fast as an eager puppy as he followed me.

"Ha ha.. What a funny sight" he said as I crawled with the fat hairbrush sticking out of my asshole like a tail between my asscheeks. I was in pain but I was moving my ass and practically, my entire body vigorously. I reached at the foot of the coffee table and waited for him. He gestured me to get on the table.

"Get on your hands and knees on the table so that your boobs are pressed on the table and hairbrush is up like a flag. Keep your cunt looking up and keep your knees wide apart. It should always be completely open for your Malik." As an afterthought, he continued, "You should never close your legs again. Always keep your legs spread apart. Is that clear?"

I nodded. Pain teaches us to do things we would never think of ever doing. I took no time in taking the position he desired. He went to the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers. He found and brought a regular white candle with a matchbox. He asked me, "Do you want your nipples to be released, Manasi Memsaab?"

"Please Lallan, please. I'll do anything and everything you want. Please Malik." I begged.

He chuckled and snapped open the clamps. As blood rushed back to my nipples, I felt a searing jolt of pain and I screamed in agony. My hands went up to my poor tortured tits. As the pain subsided, I slowly got back into position on all fours immediately.

My poor nipples were throbbing in fear!

I didn't realize when he lit the candle. I felt It only when the first drop of molten wax fell on my bare asscheeks, "Owww." I yelped in surprise and pain, turning back and looking at him with fear. He didn't even look at me. He was admiring the drops of hardening wax on my asscheeks. He held the bristles of the brush buried in my ass firmly and without warning, yanked it hard out of me.

"Arghhhhhhhh...." I screamed. My gaping asshole gasping for a semblance of sanity. My breathing ragged and irregular.

Next drops fell on my asshole, as he asked me, "What else should I do to you, my naked doggy memsaab?"

I gasped and replied, " Anything, Lallan, I am your slave now. I want to serve your cock with my mouth all the time. I really, really love to take your cock in my mouth and shower it with all the love I have. I have never liked the taste of cum and never allowed Raju to do that. But I love to eat your cum. Please keep feeding me your cum, Lallan. I promise to be a good maid servant for you. I will do all the household chores like a faithful and loyal housewife."

"Ha, Ha. Housewife? Oh no. You are not my Mangal. She was my wife. On the contrary you are just a whore. That's all." I cringed as he showed me my place in his life.

He poured a few more drops of hot wax on my ass, before dropping a couple of them on my exposed cunt. I cried, "Owwww... Please Lallan, this whore of yours loves you. She wants to be trained to be a perfect slave to you. She wants to worship you and lie around like a dog, Master."

All this was making me more desperate for him. I pleaded, " Lallan, please fuck your shameless memsaab. My filthy gutter is yours. I no more feel human, as I'm pleading my own rapist to fuck my cunt. God, forgive this sinner but I'll trade heaven for this pleasure."

He dropped several hot drops in a line from the back of my neck to my asshole along the backbone and finally on my cunt as I cried with pain and pleasure. He told me to turn around and lay on the table on my back. I quickly got into the position he desired and he repeated the pattern and dripped hot wax from my collar bone, trailing a path between my big tits, stopping at my navel until the deep hole was completely filled with wax and stopped at my cunt. The candle hovered over my clit and he spent considerable time coating my entire cunt gash until it was completely covered in white wax. He then finished the waxing by dropping the remaining wax on my nipples. My aureoles were coated white where they would usually be dark brown.

I couldn't believe how horny this had made me. I softly said, "Master, take your memsaab's ass and make her your slave forever." I wearily turned and rose to my knees and dropped my hands on the glass table top. I planted my face on the table and took my hands behind me and squeezed my big ass cheeks wide open for him to easily access my asshole.

His cock was also ready to fuck again. He spat a few times on my asscrack. "It's as filthy as a municipal gutter." He declared. I moaned in humiliation and my cunt was leaking conspicuous amounts of cum. Cum that was unable to slip out of my body as the wax had completely blocked my whore hole. It was just pooling in my cunt.

I wondered whether it would create pressure that would crack the wax and spurt out. This thought again made my body produce more cunt slime.

I didn't have much more to think as I felt his cock head on my asshole. He was hard, I was open. The hairbrush we had used helped. He inserted his cock in my ass without much effort. I felt, and saw it spear through my asshole hard and quick, in my mind's eye.

"Aahhhhhh...." I groaned. He pounded me in a steady rhythm.

"Do it, Lallan... Please, fuck my ass. Fuck it!" and for once, I wasn't blushing, I wasn't embarrassed. Instead, I was a bitch in heat that needed it. Desperately!

"This memsaab is now slave of her Lallan... your cock... I'm not really worthy of replacing Mangal or being your Mistress.... I'm worthy of being only your cock's slave." My trembling voice conveyed my docility to him.

Hearing me debasing myself for his benefit, Lallan giggled and fucked me with brutal force and then withdrew his cock and then forcefully slammed his cock up my ass as I continued wailing.

"Lallan, I'll worship your cock. I will lick and suck your balls and want to sleep with your toes in my filthy mouth. I will kiss your ass and shove my tongue in your asshole. I want to be between your legs as we sleep. I will suck your cock clean after you pound my whore ass and lick clean all the filth on your cock. I promise to keep you happy always."

Lallan shifted up again, and began to ease slowly from my depths. I could feel every inch his cock had to offer in my ass; it was certainly different than when he was in my pussy, that was for sure! It was almost as if I could feel every vein, every ridge his dick had to offer, and that only made me hornier. My hands lifted to brace against the table leg. Shoulders taut as I rammed my hips to and fro, feeling as he retracted, my eyes looking back, pleading for him to thrust into me hard, to take me the way no one had ever taken me before.

"Now, Lallan, now!" I screamed, and his body reacted in such a violent way to my voice that he slammed himself deep into my bowels, a fire running the course of my ass, my back, all the way up to my neck. I cried out loudly, tears forming in my eyes as the sting was near unbearable, but I couldn't stop. Oh no, I couldn't stop! I held on to the table and pulled myself back, until finally we had a good rhythm going, meeting one another with a hunger of our own.

I grinned, looking up at him through a half-lidded gaze, heavy with a lust I had never understood fully until now, and barked for him to fuck me. And he did just that. And the tears kept coming.

Every nerve fiber was alive in me; every sensory receptor was in overdrive as I took this man's length so far into my ass, I thought it would swallow him whole. My cunt boiled with desire, jealous, envious to be fucked in the way he was drilling my ass. Every hair on my neck stood at attention with his grunts and moans as he thrust harder, deeper into me. Half-realizing my intentions, I dipped my left hand between my legs and searched, tearing the wax away, my cunt belching and farting with trapped air and cum, feeling how incredibly wet I had become just from the ass-fucking alone. My eyes widened and I moaned, caught between multiple emotions as I pounded my hips back into him, bucking harder against his pelvis.

"My god, I'm cumming!" I moaned, driving two fingers deep into my waiting pussy, feeling how his cock pushed against the walls of my ass, near denying the right to my own body. I groaned loudly now, my head rolling back as I finger fucked myself with this delicious dual penetration. I never thought anal could feel so fucking good! I could make out he was using every ounce of his will to hold back from coming. Even his cock jerked and stiffened as he felt me teasing my pussy through that thin membrane.

Withdrawing those digits, I found the swollen nub of my clit and circled around it, encouraging my own body to build in climax. It was insane. The intensity of the moment had my body on fire, electricity coursing through every fibre of my being as I found myself completely alive and absorbed in the moment. "Oh god, Lallan, don't stop," I moaned, the words rolling off of my tongue like liquid silk. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop..."

His thrusts didn't stop, but I felt him slowing. His eyes cinched shut tightly and he gritted his teeth and made a guttural sound. He was holding back, and I was denying him his right to cum. Not yet, not now. I quickened the pace of my fingers on my clit, my back arching as I grinded up into his body, letting him keep his member buried to the hilt in my ass as I rocked my hips against him. My breasts jiggled as my breath began to hitch in my chest, every muscle tensing on my frame. I was almost there, alllmooost there...

"CUM!" I squealed, my own orgasm shocking me as I hadn't expected the intensity, the harshness of it as it rocked me to my core. "Cum!" I cried louder, forcefully fucking back into him, causing him to push harder against me until finally his own body jerked, twitched, and a loud grunt and moan emitted from his clenched mouth. I could feel every single spurt of his seed inside me; something like I had never experienced before in my life! Every time Lallan had buggered me, I was heavily drunk and was taken against my will. Today I was not. I was very aware that I had offered him my ass to abuse and was a willing partner. Every single jolt of his cock vibrated through my ass, and each splash of his jizz against the walls caused me to react more violently than before.

12