Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I repeated in a string followed with obscenities. My entire world went white as I blacked out to everything around me.

He grunted loudly and held my ass tightly and made a few final strokes, as he came deep in my ass, throwing me into the throes of a painful yet mind numbing orgasm. I trashed about on the table uncontrollably.

He released my body which promptly plonked down on the table, leaving me trembling with aftershocks.

He opened another bottle of Hard liquor.

----

I woke up the next morning, shivering in the cold. I was expectedly naked, but unsurprisingly, not in my bedroom or for that matter, any room. I was outside. Considering Lallan's track record on leaving me naked outdoors, it was very much expected. I was on the cemented veranda. My collar was leashed to the landing - Like a dog guarding her Master's house. The only difference being that this completely zonked out bitch wouldn't have known even if an entire army had marched in.

My head hurt as I made to get up. "Owww... too much to drink" I winced. Next thing I felt was pain all over. My feet refused to take my weight and my obscenely huge teetering tits put me off-balance. Wait, did my bust grow overnight? They sure were tender. I recollected the painful trashing he had given them with his belt. And I DO remember thrusting out my chest every time, offering them to hit me and saying "One more please, Lallan. Aim at the nipples please." Knowingly, I glanced down at my ass. Sure enough, my pale white beautiful big ass was marked all over and there were distinct stripe marks on them. But the only thought that came into my head then was;

"Ok. No panties for a few days."

I gritted my teeth and got on all fours with difficulty. My hair spilling over the front of my face, making it tough for me to see around me. I hardly had enough strength to balance myself on all fours, forget lifting a hand to move the hair from my face. I shook my head like a dog might her ass, to see better, wincing as my head hurt more. The little act of unleashing my collar from the landing tired me out. I plonked down on my ass on the cold floor holding my throbbing head in both my palms. It was only morning.

It was then that I noticed his note. It was rolled up and buried half inside my asshole. What was his penchant for stuffing things up my ass I grumbled, thinking back to the time I had found the keys to my leash in my ass when he had left me locked on the terrace in Mumbai. Ashamed, I pinched the note carefully out of my ass hoping it didn't tear and rubbing my eyes to be able to read the sodden note, I carefully unrolled it, ensuring I didn't touch the unmistakable yellow stains on it. Yuck!

He had left me with instructions to be outside his door. His door? the next morning at ten, naked and with a breakfast of toast and an omelette on a tray for him and then we would have the rest of the day to 'play'. I didn't like the sound of that but hoped that he would be in a better mood and he might cut me some slack. Some hope!

It was in complete shame that I opened the main door and stepped inside the house. I went straight away to the bathroom to do what, well, what a lady does to ensure more yellow stains were not in the menu anymore - and made myself busy with HIS breakfast wearing nothing but a frown. I picked up the breakfast tray I had prepared and made it upstairs to my bedroom. No, HIS bedroom.

I knocked and stood waiting for a response. For over a minute there was nothing. No response... and I just stood there outside his door becoming more and more conscious of my nakedness and considering my station in life along with the dull throbbing in my head. But I didn't move. I stood there as quite as a mouse and finally the door opened and my abuser peered out. He smirked when he saw how obedient I had been and snarled his next instructions.

"I need to go to the toilet. You kneel down out there and wait until I get back, then you can bring in my food. And you'd better kneel the whole time I'm gone because I can check, bitch." Sounded like he was in a bad mood and as much as I hated it, I knew I needed to do what he wanted.

I placed the tray on the floor and then got down onto the cold marble floor on my hands and knees and waited. A dog. Yes, that's what I was being reduced to. In my own house. My safe haven. Now my prison. God knows what Nita or anyone else would think if they found me like that. A vision of Anil standing with his hands on his hips in his crisp police uniform flashed through my head. I shuddered at the thought.

Here I was a respected social worker. Ok, fine. EX-social worker.. but still... I was someone who had helped so many women stand up to their abusive husbands, now kneeling like some kind of mongrel bitch outside her own rapist's room waiting to serve him how he saw fit. Fuck how I regretted my actions of yesterday. Why the hell did I bail him out from prison and brought him home to boot. But even so my hand still found its way to my pussy and to my complete disgust I was unable to resist having a quick rub of my pussy as I was undoubtedly aroused at my treatment.

When the door finally opened Lallan stood in its frame wearing nothing but a dressing gown with no belt. His dick was semi hard, still small and buried in a forest of disgusting black hair. He smiled as he saw me stare at it, no doubt taking the wrong meaning from my stare (or maybe not).

"I hate to see you wait for me like that, memsaab." He mocked. "Couldn't help it. Had to go to the loo urgently." I wondered why he was talking so sweetly. "So, from now on, I won't be going to the toilet to pee anymore. My toilet will come to me, won't she?" He asked with sugary sweetness in his voice but his eyes gleamed manically.

Oh my God! Was I now his full time toilet? What was he telling me to do? Eagerly get on my knees and open my mouth so that he could piss in my mouth? I didn't want that. No Way!

"I whistle, and you come and enclose my dick in your pretty little mouth. Get that? You drink all my pee without spilling a drop or I will belt your ass until I see blood. Got that Memsaab?" He said sternly. I gulped hard and nodded my head. "Pleas-ss-e... Lallan," I stuttered. "I don't want to be an urinal." Another squirt leaked out of my cunt. Damn! That hole of mine sure was leaking bad this morning.

"We'll see." He stooped and picked up the tray and commanded me to crawl into the room behind him. I was dismayed by what I saw.

My neat, clean bedroom had clothes and rubbish scattered randomly, the carpet looked like it had been pissed on, it was a real pigsty. As I crawled in his room behind him, my leash trailing behind me, I saw his clothes strewn about. I spied his underwear tossed over my dresser. I found it hard not to look at it and it added to my arousal. It gave a portrait of this man that, along with what I knew of him as a wife beater, a rapist and also a drug pusher, one of the type of men I took great pride in putting behind bars, he had the unique ability to also turn me on.

All my life I had been in complete control and now with this basest of perverts - with this lowlife, I was totally out of control.

I had to tear my gaze from that and continue forward, passing cases of DVD's and stuff that usually reside in my wardrobe and cabinets, strewn all over the floor. He had gone through everything. I gave an involuntary shiver and finally crawled next to the bed. Lallan just snickered and sat in the armchair and began to pick some of the food off the tray I had brought while, as his robe lay open he began to masturbate looking at his phone.

I glanced at the screen and saw myself being debased on it. My cunt shot a squirt of girl goo on the floor. I hated doing it but I found my hand reaching down my body and I began to finger myself as he wanked and ate and watched me being abused on his mobile screen.

He had a phone? And how the hell did he get the old videos? I had deleted them from his phone and certainly had not kept copies with me. I resolved to solve this mystery later.

It was a heady atmosphere in that room. The curtains were closed and there was a lack of fresh air or light other than the glow from the attached bathroom. The smell in the room was musky. It was equal parts intoxicating and abhorrent. I tried to stop the route my mind and body was taking and tore my eyes from his mobile, just as Lallan started to envelope me with his piss while Munafbhai and Tony's laughter echoed in the background in Ahmedabad.

"Here bitch! Stop that! I didn't give you permission to play with yourself did I? Well fucking stop it." Embarrassed by him scolding me as if I was a schoolgirl caught masturbating, I quickly returned my hand back on the floor.

As I had been lost in thought of the happenings in Ahmedabad, he had cum, splattering his thick wad onto one of the buttered pieces of toast I had provided. It looked like some sort of grotesque spread and I watched in horror as he presented the soiled toast to me. The thing about Lallan was, even though he wasn't so well endowed, he did cum quite a lot. Always.

"Not fair that you don't get anything is it? Besides you need to eat something to keep your strength up, got a big day ahead, Memsaab."

Of all the things I had done so far this seemed the worst. My hands were not bound, I was physically able to just walk out of there but instead with shaking hands, I took the proffered toast gratefully and began to eat it. The taste was horrible and the thought of what it was, was worse, but I knelt there and ate his thick, sticky cum like it was the tastiest jam. I ate it all, every last crumb and he sat there watching me with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

With my eyes locked on his, I spread the cum evenly over the toast with my tongue and bit a big chunk of the bread and swallowed it, running my tongue over my lips implying to him that it was the tastiest breakfast I ever had. He roared with laughter. I came. I shamelessly opened my mouth and approached his cock to clean it. He raised his hand to stop me and clutched my hair. He then nonchalantly used my hair to clean his cock head. I wordlessly moved forward to help with the process. He laughed. I lowered my eyes.

In a quiet voice, I told him that I needed to use the toilet and he looked at me for a moment and then nodded. I got up and went into the bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth, douched my leaky cunt and then decided I better clean out my ass as well and took a hot water enema and repeated the process with cold water. I shaved the stubble off my crotch and ass, ensuring I was smooth as a baby and took a long, relaxing shower.

Call it a woman's intuition if you will, finishing up, I took a large dollop of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet and using two fingers, smeared it over my asshole and then shoved a healthy amount of the lubricant up my ass, rotating my fingers deep inside as I knew my ass would be well used from now.

We spent the rest of the morning watching all the videos he had taken of me. Then he gleefully showed me the videos of various sluts and whores he had fucked over the years. They were without exception obscene and disgusting. They gave a perfect insight into the diseased mind of a sexual deviant and a clear vision of the kind of person I was now totally beholden too. He was evidently a misogynist that hated women, saw them as objects for use and abuse.

The videos were disturbing and objectifying and should have repulsed me but there was a part of me that watched them and was aroused, that watched these women being fucked in all their holes by all manner of things and imagined and wished that it was me and not these filthy whores. I think he was making me watch them to gauge my reaction, I think he would have gotten off more if I had acted far more sickened than I did because he seemed to up the perversion level by spitting repeatedly on my face and open mouth.

I asked him about my videos on his phone and he mentioned sharing them with his drug suppliers and they had sent them back to him when he asked for it, the previous night. I was shocked hearing this. "Wait a minute... you told your suppliers that you were here? With me?"

"Yeah, they came to know you had bailed me out and taken me along with you. They wanted to know where I was."

This was trouble. I was instrumental in a huge loss of theirs. I was beginning to get afraid of what would happen now. They would be thirsting for revenge, wouldn't they? I gulped in horror.

Seeing me petrified, Lallan smiled. "Don't worry, piglet. They know I am taking good care of you." Emphasising on the word, good.

I saw his dick had gone hard. We didn't need to say anything. I just turned around on all fours and with my head on the floor, offered my ass to him and spread my legs wide. He kneeled behind me and sunk his dick in my cunt.

Finally he was done cumming in me and also sipping his coffee. He dismissed me with a wave of his hand. Exhausted by everything happening around me, I crawled in to my guest bedroom and collapsed on the bed and was soon snoring away... Naked... worried... strangely happy.

----

12