Society 1.8: Modernus Eruditio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaws dropped in amazement. Including Andre's. But he snapped his mouth shut quickly and nodded. He echoed Jason. "Yes, beloved Mistress."

Erik cocked an eyebrow. Huh. Looked like he needed to do a little re-arranging of the room assignments.

Andre's mind whirled while he followed her and Jason up the stairs. Rushing to catch up, he tried to figure out how the hell he just got promoted to slave. He saw a flutter of white disappear into an open door just as he hit the top step. Damn, she was fast. Jason was right on her heels, though.

Jason was much less surprised than the rest of the guys. He was sure that she had a very good reason for this promotion. Since he was well aware that his beloved Mistress had researched all of her potential toys thoroughly, he figured she knew something.

When Andre entered the office, Jason shut the door behind them. He turned and stood one step back and to the right of the new slave. They both assumed Position Nineteen.

Elena hid her frown at the sight of her beloved standing behind Andre. Of course it was perfect. But it was still annoying. "Jason, darling, could you please mix up a pitcher of mimosas? I feel like celebrating."

"Yes, Mistress."

Andre watched Jason out of the corner of his lowered eyes. He hoped the gorgeous man wasn't mad. But he wasn't walking like he was mad. No tension in his loose gait.

Andre's eyes lingered on Jason's sexy ass.

"Andre, dear, I must say how very pleased I am to welcome you to our House. My sweet Jason and I have a lot of work to do on our project, but I am torn from his side over and over by these stacks of paperwork."

Andre pulled his eyes away from Jason. He blinked at the literal stacks of paperwork on her desk, then he nodded obediently. "Yes, Mistress. How may I serve?"

"You will take over the financials of my House. You are still a licensed CPA, and trader. Handle that, and fuck my darlings with your huge cock. I assume you still wish to suck come?"

He nodded in a daze. "Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent. You cannot spend all of your time with your tongue in holes, but you are welcome to lick all the cream pie you can find when you are not handling other duties."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Mm. You will settle in quickly. I encourage you to find a pet to serve you among these lovely boys. Just to catch you up on the politics, you should be aware that neither Greg nor Jason are available for that position."

"Yes, Mistress." Andre flipped through the files in his mind on each of the men that he'd ridden up with. They had all been together for a long time. He didn't want to mess with that dynamic, especially considering his abrupt elevation. That seemed like a good way to foment dissent in the ranks. Which left the obvious.

"I would choose Devon to serve me, if that pleases you, beloved Mistress."

Both of Elena's eyebrows shot up at that quick decision. "Perhaps you would care to spend some time getting to know the choices?"

"As you wish, Mistress." But he doubted that he would change his mind. In fact, it would probably just give Devon time to settle in with other guys. He wondered how long she wanted him to wait.

Elena blinked in fascination. Interesting. Her sweet Jason appeared in the corner of her vision with a glass of mimosa. She took it with a slightly distracted smile.

"Please, darling, if you wold be so kind as to serve Andre and yourself? Sit, little ones. We must chat." She sipped and thought carefully while the boys took drinks and arranged themselves. When Jason sat in a chair instead of sitting next to her, she did not hide her severe frown.

Jason looked up at his Mistress's throat-clearing. He took in her expression; level and serious. She indicated with her eyes exactly where she wanted him. By her side.

He stood quickly. His heart thumped when she pulled her feet up onto the couch. Fetching the throw wordlessly, he went through the ritual of tucking her in. Then he sat next to her bare feet, his cheeks flushing bright red.

Andre was not a man who anyone could consider even vaguely stupid. He got that message loud and clear. Jason was hers. So why was he still 'darling'? Training. Duh. But she was treating him in accordance with his future station.

Elena watched the handsome black giant carefully. His eyes were calculating. Not an evil calculation. More like an automatic weighing of situations. Probably due to his lifestyle, and for that matter, his profession.

"Please, dear, tell me. Why did you choose Devon?"

"Most of the men here already have partners, or at least favorites. I do not want to step on toes, or disrupt an existing relationship."

"Ah. So you chose the only other man who has recently joined. I appreciate your thought process. Of course you may have him if you wish. Just keep in mind that if you do not mesh well, you are welcome to speak with me about another choice. He is also welcome to refuse the role."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Jason and I will have our dungeon time, during which you will acquaint yourself with your pet. At two o'clock, present yourself here for your office training."

"Yes, beloved Mistress. I live to serve."

Elena nodded, but did not dismiss him. She cocked her head to one side and considered him while she sipped. "Tell me, Andre... How did you feel about serving Mistress Hannah's girls?"

Andre froze. He knew he couldn't tell her the truth. She wouldn't be pleased. But he couldn't lie. What could he possibly say? Treat it like an interview. Deflect. Find something nice to say.

"I needed the training, Mistress. I know more about how to please females. My oral skills have improved."

Elena chuckled and toasted him before taking another sip. Her eyes twinkled at his diplomatic dodge. "Ridiculous, I agree. Dressing up such a magnificent man in a French Maid outfit." She rolled her eyes.

Andre's cheeks flared. It was the most humiliating experience of his life. His gut roiled at the memory.

"I can assure you, my dear, that there will be none of that nonsense going on here. Your beautiful body will be properly attired, as befitting our slaves."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Not at all. I do love the view. Why on Earth would I cover it up? Now, other than that absurdity, did you enjoy servicing females?"

Andre's eyes slid from hers. He'd already praised the situation in every way he could. He fumbled, unsure of how to answer.

"Hm. And that would be a resounding 'no'. It is too bad. I would have enjoyed your tongue lapping up my darling Jason's come." Elena tried to shrug it off, but it did sting a bit.

Andre gasped in horror. He shook his head frantically. "No, Mistress, please, I am... I would be honored. My skills have improved. Please, I could..." He bit his tongue and ducked his head, furious at himself.

Elena blinked in confusion. "Perhaps I misunderstood. Would you care to explain why you did not enjoy servicing Mistress Hannah's girls, besides the sartorial choices?"

His cheeks flushed under his dark complexion. Raising his chin, he cleared his throat and answered thoroughly.

"My fetish is come-sucking. Man come. Females get wet, but they don't dribble and drip. They don't taste the same. I enjoy the sensation of vaginas, though. The folds, and the clit. I really love the clit. But there were no men at Mistress Hannah's. Except for my first couple of nights, which were great..." Andre bit his tongue again. Maybe that was a bit too thorough.

Elena rolled her eyes at herself. "Of course, dear. How foolish of me. It really is an entirely different flavor, isn't it?"

Andre let out the breath he didn't realize that he'd been holding. He nodded. "Yes, Mistress. And the quantity, and consistency."

"Have you gotten a chance to clean a come bucket yet, dear?"

"No, Mistress."

Elena assumed that he was very interested in the idea, considering his impressive tool was bobbing to attention. She hummed in approval.

"Jason will be fulfilling that role during the orgy tonight. You will be the come-sucker. Darling Edward will pout. DP him with another top. Oh, and dear, please keep in mind that you are going to have to take Erik's cock eventually. He is your superior, and that will be enforced at least once. You might wish to stretch out your tight little hole more before that transpires."

"Yes, Mistress." Andre's cheeks flared. Dammit. He knew she'd noticed his tight hole. He certainly hadn't been getting in any stretching exercises at Mistress Hannah's.

"Devon could be very helpful in that endeavor, dear. It would build trust between you, as well. A pet is more than a convenient plaything. Although that is a lovely benefit. A pet should also be your companion. Sounding board. Friend. If you cannot find that with Devon, then you will need to find it elsewhere. It is essential, especially in your position."

Andre nodded automatically. Friend? Devon? He shrugged that off mentally. Sure, whatever. They would get along fine.

Elena's heart twisted. Oh, dear. Poor Andre. Hiding for so long. It had to be traumatizing, in its own way. He probably didn't have anyone to confide in. No one that he could trust with his huge secret life.

But she was confident that he would heal here. He would learn to love. Perhaps Devon would spark that love. They were both from New York. At least they had that in common. Ah, well. It was up to her beloved Goddess now.

Andre sipped nervously while Mistress Elena continued to examine him with her amazing gold eyes. Then he stared at the empty flute in his hand and wondered if he should pour another round.

Elena watched his eyes dodge, and smiled. "Go, dear. Find your pet. Take the rest of the pitcher. Seduce each other. Keep in mind that our Goddess is pleased by loving shows, as am I."

Standing, Andre nodded in obedience. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your loving guidance."

"I am sure that you will please us. Enjoy yourself. I look forward to watching your shows tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress." Andre gathered up the pitcher and nodded again before walking out the door. He shut it behind him, then stood there in a daze, trying to take it all in. Of course she knew his former profession, and all of his certifications.

His heart leaped when he finally caught up to that factor again. He loved playing with money. Buying, selling, and amassing the knowledge that made his analyses better than most. That was one part of his old life that he really didn't want to leave behind.

But now he was being offered the best of both worlds. He could play with one of the most impressive fortunes in the world, and be Mistress Elena's dear slave. It was a dream coming true. Which made him even more determined to be perfect.

The pitcher in Andre's hand reminded him of her order. Find his pet. Devon. He flipped through what little he knew about him. They auditioned together, so he wasn't going in completely blind. But he had stuck pretty close to Erik and Jason during their audition. They all made it to the top four.

Andre knew that Devon was an escort. Even if Mistress Elena hadn't mentioned it during their final audition, he would have recognized that face. Devon was fairly well known on the scene. Andre had looked over his profile a few times.

Of course he was tempted. Devon was gorgeous. But Andre preferred to rent for the weekend, so that he could go to his cabin where the nearest neighbors were five miles away. Devon was not available for weekends. No longer than four hours.

Andre wondered about that while he turned to the stairs, and the sound of masculine laughter. He supposed it wasn't all that strange of a rule. Probably safer.

Not that he'd ever done anything all that wild with his 'dates'. But more than one had gotten nervous when he told them how far out in the boonies his cabin was. He didn't blame them one bit. There were some really fucked up people in the world.

Andre was surprised out of his thoughts when Devon's head appeared, coming up the stairs. Devon grinned, and he rushed up the rest of the way. He was carrying a short stack of linens.

"Hey, Andre. Erik just sent me to freshen up your room. It's gorgeous. Beautiful view of the back gardens. I'll show you, if you like."

Andre was knocked a little silly by that welcoming smile. Devon was incredibly pretty. Especially when his eyes were twinkling like that. When Andre nodded slightly in agreement, Devon beamed again and started walking past him.

"It's back down this way. Next to Erik and Miguel's suites. I peeked into Erik's room. It's all gold and cream. Yours and Miguel's are both foresty with greens and browns."

Andre's eyebrow cocked up while he followed behind Devon. He had to admit that he liked the view. Although he wasn't much of a talker himself, he didn't mind the chattering, either. Devon kept up a cheery monologue down the hall and into the junior slave's suite.

"Greg said he was going to try to scrounge up some candles to help air out the rooms. I opened the curtains. It's not bad dust-wise. I guess Mistress Elena just had a cleaning crew in a couple of weeks ago. I'll just get the new linens on the bed, then get out of your hair."

Andre sat the drink tray on the vanity. "Wait, I can help."

"Oh, that's okay. I got it. So... do you miss New York?" Devon asked almost casually while he stripped the bed. Andre shook his head and snorted.

"No."

"Oh. I do, a little bit. I like the buzz of the city. I had a few regulars who were nice. I won't miss the winters, though."

"I don't think the winters on top of a mountain are going to be much better."

Devon shot Andre a little-boy grin. "I can handle snow. It's the dirty, grimy slush that bugs me. Give me a field of clean snow, and I'm a happy camper."

Andre had to help, despite Devon's protests. He grabbed the other side of the fitted sheet that the pretty boy was tugging on. "I got snowed in at my cabin a few years back. It's not as fun as it sounds."

Devon grinned. "Then you didn't have the right company," he joked.

Andre chuckled while he snagged the snapping flat sheet out of the air. "You're probably right." In fact, he was dead-on. Andre's escorts for that trip were all put out that they weren't getting back to their other appointments. They all whined about it incessantly, even though he paid them generously for their time.

"Winter will be great here. There's a big pond in the back gardens. I bet it will freeze enough to skate on. And the front lawn would be perfect for a huge snowball fight."

Andre grinned at Devon while they tugged the comforter back into place. "I've never had a snowball fight."

Devon blinked in amazement at that proclamation. "Really?"

Chuckling, Andre nodded. "Yeah. My father was usually stationed somewhere warm." And he wouldn't have been allowed to play frivolous games, anyway.

"Oh." Devon tried to shrug that off, but it bugged him a little bit. He bit his lip while he stripped a pillow and pulled a new case on.

Andre eyed Devon. Pretty boy looked completely flummoxed.

"I can't imagine not having snow in winter," Devon finally confessed.

"Yeah? Where are you from?"

"Minnesota. Can't you tell by the fresh-off-the-farm look?" Devon shot Andre a flirtatious, coy little smile.

Andre had to laugh. "Farm boy? Nah. You look like you should be wrapped up in velvet and diamonds."

Devon blushed a bit at that assessment. Andre's eyes lingered on his chest, then drifted lower. His smile turned just slightly lascivious. Almost... possessive. Devon's gut flipped and flopped. Swallowing hard, he grabbed another pillow and started stripping it.

Andre's lips twitched up. Devon somehow managed to look shy and uncertain. He had to figure that served him well in his profession. It definitely made him feel... predatory. Rounding the bed, he stalked his prey.

Devon watched Andre approach out of the corner of his eye. His body was even more magnificent when it wasn't covered with a tuxedo. Devon's mouth went dry as Andre prowled closer. Setting aside the pillow, he turned to face Mistress Elena's newest slave. He assumed Position Nineteen, and lowered his eyes obediently.

"How may I serve?"

Andre blinked in surprise for a second. Then it truly hit him. He was Mistress Elena's slave. Or would be. Her instructions came back to him.

"Mistress Elena wishes for me to choose a pet. I chose you."

Devon's head shot up. He stared at him. His blue eyes were wide with surprise. More like shock. Andre shifted from foot to foot.

"If you prefer to not..."

Devon shook his head quickly. "No, I... Please. I am honored. I will serve you well."

Andre nodded in acknowledgement. He wasn't sure what else to say. Maybe if he just treated it like one of his weekends... That would help him relax. It would probably help Devon, too. He was a professional.

"Good. I will go over my schedule with you once I have a calendar pulled together. Servicing my needs won't take you long. You'll have plenty of time to serve the House."

Devon ducked his head in submission. He controlled his twitching lips, and shot Andre another coy smile. "How may I serve your needs?"

Andre couldn't help but chuckle again. Damn, Devon was cute as hell. He reached out and snagged him by the waist to pull his slender body close. Cupping his head, Andre captured his lips in a deep kiss.

Devon melted for Andre's possessive touch. He'd had more than a few fantasies about this man over the years. But it had never occurred to him that Andre would show up here. At the same time as him. Then they were pulled together into Mistress Elena's House. And now... Andre the giant hunk chose him as his pet.

Andre groaned when Devon melted against him. The man had a reputation for a reason. He was known for being sweet as sugar, and very talented. Good conversationalist. Great sense of humor. Yeah, they'd get along just fine.

He laid his pet down on the bed, and got to work satisfying both of their needs. Devon was already properly lubed, and ready to be taken. Andre wanted him on his hands and knees. Devon turned his ass up eagerly.

When Andre's huge hand started milking his cock, and the other cupped his stomach, Devon melted into Position Four. He reached back and spread his ass cheeks wide for the invasion.

Andre shuddered at the feel of Devon's perfect hole. Not too tight, and not too loose. Andre preferred well-used asses. He didn't want some fresh-off-the-farm kid that couldn't take his cock without screaming. No, this one would suit him just fine.

Devon squirmed and panted while he was filled. His eyes rolled back in pleasure. It was perfect. The first insertion was nice and easy. Slow. Rocking. Andre's huge hand was stroking his cock hypnotically.

Andre settled in for an easy ride. He curled over his pet and bit his shoulder lightly. Moaning against smooth skin, Andre worked his cock in and out of Devon's very talented hole.

Devon was already edging. He let go of his ass cheeks and grabbed the bars on the headboard for leverage. Angling his ass higher, he twisted his hips and rippled his passage. That earned him another rumbling moan from his giant. Devon felt Andre's heavy cock throb and jump deep in his hole.

"Mmm... I'm gonna take my time. Roll over. Nah, I got your ankles. Grab the bars."

Devon let himself be spread wide. Hanging onto the bars again, he tried to relax and take it. He didn't want to come too soon. But Andre's cock felt too good. Panting, he tried to tamp down on the building orgasm. Each thrust built the flames higher.

Andre watched Devon's knuckles turn white from his grip on the bars. His eyes were rolled back in his head. He was shaking and squirming. Andre knew the pretty slut couldn't take much more.

Rearing up, Andre tucked his hands under Devon's knees, then folded him in half. Pinning him to the bed, he forced Devon's ass up high. Then he levered himself up, and started hammering. Pretty boy loved that. He looked like he was in heaven.