Society 1.8: Modernus Eruditio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre figured he was close to coming, himself. So he let go of one of Devon's knees and captured his cock again. Jerking him expertly to the rhythm of his hips, Andre watched while Devon writhed. Pretty boy was babbling something. Andre finally realized that he was begging for permission to come.

"Come, pretty boy. Gimme something to lick up."

Devon's back arched at that command. He bucked and groaned while he orgasmed on Andre's huge cock. His come spurted up his chest, and landed on his chin.

Andre grunted, then growled. He slammed his cock in and out; fast and hard. He knew pretty boy could take it. Devon was still bucking and writhing. Letting go of Devon's cock, Andre grabbed his knee again and fucked his pet harder.

Devon was still flying with an amazing anal orgasm. Andre's cock was perfect. Twisting, plunging, and stretching him deep. Scratching that itch. Perfectly.

Andre plunged deep, and let off one shot. Then he backed out to shoot the rest of his come just inside Devon's loosened, red sphincter. He watched his cock jump, while he licked his lips in anticipation.

When Devon's legs were abruptly released, he let them fall limply to the bed. Suddenly, his giant lover was licking him. First his chin; with a lapping, sucking worship that thrilled Devon to his toes. His hair was snagged, and his head was pulled back. Andre's lips went to work on his neck. Then lower. To his chest. But he didn't suckle on Devon's nipples. He was following a path.

Devon finally realized that Andre was sucking up his come. His gut clenched even harder. His cock jumped. Then Andre's talented mouth was sucking his well-satisfied cock back to life. Tickling at the hole with his tongue. Nibbling on the foreskin. Devon shuddered.

Andre backed off with a final thorough lick. He patted Devon's thigh, then laid back on the bed next to him. "C'mon, pretty boy. Sit on my face. Spread your cheeks nice and wide. Yeah... very pretty."

Andre's hands on his hips guided Devon's shaky movements. He could barely sit up. Andre's incredibly long tongue snaked its way into his ass. Then it started twirling. Devon moaned.

"Oh, God..."

Letting out a moan of his own, Andre pulled Devon's hips further down on his face. He screwed his tongue deep, then used it to fuck that loose hole. Scooping out his come, he swallowed it, then went fishing for more. Devon bore down, and shot a squirt onto his tongue. Perfect.

Devon let his hips be rocked back and forth. He started responding to the rhythm again. His giant didn't just want a quick lick. He wanted to be glazed. Devon watched Andre's thick cock bobbing back to life. He realized that his own cock was almost ready to go again.

Andre reveled in the first real ass licking he'd had in almost two months. This was the real reason why he joined. Yes, he wanted to top. Yes, he wanted to be her slave. But more than anything, he wanted to lap up come. By the time Devon's ass was clean, Andre was ready to fill it up again.

When Devon was rolled onto his back again, he laughed and opened eagerly. Andre had to grin while he plunged his cock deep.

"Yeah, we'll get along just fine, pet. Do you like trains?"

Devon nodded frantically while he hooked his ankles together high up on Andre's back. "Yes. I'll be a perfect bucket. I love taking cock after cock."

Andre moaned when Devon's ass came alive again around him. "Mmm... Perfect. I want you to plug all that come up for me. I'll lick it out of you when the House is done using this pretty ass."

Devon shook with excitement at the thought of more cocks filling his hungry hole. When he started to buck, Andre chuckled and tapped his thigh in light chastisement.

"Nah, you're gonna have to take it longer than that. In fact... I think I'll tie you up with a spreader bar. Oh, you like that idea, don't you?"

Andre laughed while he pulled away from Devon's clutching arms and legs. "Position Eight, slut. I'll take care of your itch for you. But you probably need more than just me, right?"

Devon grabbed the bars above his head again, and spread his legs as wide as he could. He nodded. "Yes, dear Andre."

Andre figured there was a lot of cock around. Their Mistress told him to get to know Devon. Fulfilling his needs was part of the job description, on both of their parts.

Turning to the dresser, Andre started rummaging through the drawers. He found just about every tool a fetishist could want; all organized perfectly. Grabbing a few essentials, he turned back to the bed and looked over his needy pet.

"I'll get you all tied up, then round up a few more tops. Jason is the official bucket for the orgy tonight, so we might as well fill you up early."

Devon's cock bobbed with excitement. Andre was perfectly in control. Devon's wrists and ankles were wrapped in cuffs, then he was expertly spread and chained into place. When his nipples were clamped with the perfect pressure, he sighed and relaxed in his bonds.

Andre had to take a couple of minutes to fuck that perfect ass again. Then he backed off with another fond pat to Devon's wide-spread thigh.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Devon had to laugh at the stupid joke. He watched Andre's gorgeous ass walk out the door, then let his head fall back. He stared at the ceiling blindly with a silly grin on his face.

Andre was surprised when Mistress Elena's office door opened right when he was walking by. Jason looked just as surprised to find his quarry so quickly. He grinned while he stepped into the hall and closed the door behind him.

"Perfect. I was just about to run down and grab some more tea for the minibar in Mistress Elena's office. She's out of Earl Grey. She wanted me to find you, while I was at it. Are you busy?"

Andre nodded respectfully. "I was about to arrange a train for my pet."

"Oh, she wouldn't want to interrupt that. She just had some spreadsheets that she wanted your input on. But only if you weren't already busy. It can wait for your pet's needs to be fulfilled."

"I could get the train started, and have one of the tops release him when they're done."

"Is he tied up?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Jason grinned up at the big, serious-looking hunk. "I wish I could offer to help. But I have to get tea," he joked while he turned toward the stairs.

Andre had to smile a bit. Jason was going to make a great submissive. He was obviously hers. At her side whenever she crooked her finger.

"So where did all the guys disappear to?" Jason asked while they walked down the wide staircase.

"I'm not sure. I figured I'd start in the kitchen."

"Good call. Miguel will be Mistress Elena's other junior slave. He's in charge of the kitchen."

"Really? Mikey?"

Jason laughed and nodded. "Yeah. He was a chef. He is again, now."

"Huh. He has a sweet ass, too."

"That's the rumor. I haven't started topping yet. Mistress Elena wants me to work my way up through the House ranks. I've been the punch and come sucker. Tonight is bucket. Then I get to top."

They walked into the kitchen together before Andre could formulate a response to that load of information. They halted and chuckled at the sight of Miguel taking both Javier and Ernesto on the table. Andre was hesitant to interrupt, but Jason waded right in.

"Hang on, guys. Dear Andre's pet needs a train. He's tied up and waiting. Dear Miguel, can you help round up some more cocks?"

Miguel groaned in disappointment. Javier and Ernesto gave him a few more consolation strokes before pulling out with kisses and promises. He nodded while Javier pushed and Ernesto pulled him to his feet. "Yes, Jason. I think some of the guys headed to the gym."

"Thanks, Mikey. Don't worry, we'll all get plenty of cock tonight. Hey, where's the tea?"

"Turn to your left when you go in the pantry. It's on the middle shelf. You guys go on up with Andre. I'll bring up some more."

Andre grinned at Miguel. He definitely wouldn't mind satisfying that one's itch again. Miguel shot a him a little side-eye glance that indicated he was very open to any overtures that Andre might want to make. Andre decided that he loved his new job already. Which reminded him of his chores.

Hustling back up the stairs, he listened to the guys chattering in Spanglish behind him. He caught the gist. Ernesto was praising Devon, and telling Javier that his ass was perfect. Andre shot a smile over his shoulder and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it's perfect. You'll love it. I'll get the train started, but Mistress Elena wants me to report to her as soon as I'm available. So could you guys untie him when he's done, if I'm not back by then?"

Ernesto and Javier agreed, but exchanged confused glances. Andre wasn't even going to stay with his favored pet for the train? They tried to shrug it off, but Ernesto was especially bothered. Devon was a sweetheart. He sincerely hoped that Andre would prove to be worthy of him.