Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature woman finds different way of life in another country.
4.7k words
4.57
10.1k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Saturday

We slept together again that night but things were definitely different. More sexual than romantic, and if anything it was the romantic part which I missed. But the way Beatrice treated me, just as lovingly but she was decidedly in charge.

Placing me where she wanted me, instructing me not to move till she said, telling me how to please her and not allowing me to come until she gave me permission. I don't know why, but something had happened to me after last night and I submitted to her every time. The thing is, when I did I felt a sexual pleasure so deeply inside me it was frightening. And when I finally was allowed to climax it transcended anything I'd previously experienced.

So next morning and it was hauntingly similar to the previous morning, as if nothing different had happened. Pure routine: coffee, breakfast, small talk, shower and perhaps a discussion about what to do that day. Seemed to be a characteristic of a dominant/submissive relationship, the contrast between normal routine activity and the excitement, thrill and tension when sexuality came into play.

We went for a walk in the afternoon and this time we held hands again. Beatrice was quite loving and sought to comfort me and reassure me regarding the situation. 'I really don't want us to stop being friends or lovers Wendy and I certainly enjoy your company in every way, bed included. But our relationship has changed and the submissive side of you brings out the dominant in me. I can't apologise for it, that's just the way I am.'

I appreciated Beatrice' honesty, now I needed to respond in kind. Explaining that I wish things had been as they were with just the two of us, I could not deny the situation had changed and that it was impossible to return to the relationship we originally had. A very long pause before I could find the courage to tell her the rest. She sensed my inner struggle and squeezed my hand in support.

'When I submit to you...' and as I said the words it caused a very sexual thrill inside me. 'When I submit to you I feel an excitement that is very new to me and rather frightening because it is so overwhelming. I feel so turned on by this but also concerned because I don't know where it is going. It's something I want, however I don't understand what it is doing to me or where it will stop.'

Beatrice stopped and turned to face me. Holding my face in her hands she kissed me with the same tenderness we had shared previously. 'I love you for telling me that Wendy so please understand I want that too. My desire is to make you happy and I'm going to protect you and not let anything hurt you.' This was very reassuring to me as I was feeling extremely vulnerable at that moment to say the least.

We walked back to Beatrice' house in a much lighter mood, sharing some of the closeness we had previosuly. Fun and frivolity returned and the doorbell rang as we were throwing lengths of pasta at each other in the kitchen while making dinner. It was Tina, and whilst I was not entirely comfortable with her I nevertheless immediately gave her a hug and a kiss to show there were no hard feelings.

Tina and beatrice sat either side of me and there was much delicate touching and reassuring chatter, we relaxed and Tina even started flirting with me. I knew this was to make me feel okay about her and Beatrice but I appreciated the gesture so responded positively.

This was okay, this was good. Not what I was expecting and not something I had experienced but I could live with this and it sure ain't going to be boring. Back in my comfort zone again, albeit with an excited tingle deep inside from the newly discovered me and the possibilities that loomed.

Doorbell rings again, I hardly notice as I continue to flirt with Tina. Beatrice walks in with a very tall blonde woman looking like someone's aunt although she was about the same age as us. Introductions were required and Gretchen sat down and took the offered last glass of wine.

The chatter continued as before and when all subjects had been exhausted we sat and sipped the last of the wine in our glasses. Almost inconsequentially Gretchen turned to me and asked me quite casually: 'So Wendy, I understand you're a sexual submissive?'

Shocked, my smile froze on my lips. They'd told her about me, Beatrice said she would protect me and look after me and they had told Gretchen my deepest and most intimate secret after I trusted her.

Gretchen smiled sweetly at me as she placed her glass on the table and took mine from my hand and did the same. In a movement quicker than I could react she lifted me from the couch and placed me between her lap in front of her on the couch. I'm no lightweight but she was so strong and seemed to manouvre me with ease.

As she had put me between her legs she had somehow moved my arms behind my back and they were pinned between our two bodies, leaving me unable to move and totally at her mercy. I looked in desperation at Beatrice and Tina but they were grinning expectantly and obviously looking forward to what was about to happen.

Without a word Gretchen slowly unbuttoned my blouse and lifted my bra exposing my breasts. A low moan escaped my lips, the helplessness of my situation. I could feel her sweet breath in my ear as she stroked my nipples, another of my weaknesses Tina and Beatrice had revealed to her. Involuntarily my breath quickened and as she stimulated me, I made small mewling sounds that seemed to encourage her even more.

Still no one said anything, Gretchen steadily continued with her task and my two 'friends' openly enjoying the very erotic scene before them. My mewling intensified as my reluctant excitement increased, Gretchen blew gently in my ear and this sent my body writhing but still firmly in her hold.

I was panting by this stage as Gretchen moved her legs outward then in between mine, moving them apart. Her left hand pushed down and brought my skirt up, sliding down inside my panties, her right hand still stroking my nipple.

The sensation of her finger slipping inside me was unbearably exquisite and it didn't take many strokes of my clitoris to make me cum, thrashing about and with a great deal of noise.

As I collapsed in post orgasmic release, Gretchen stroked my hair and caressed my face: 'You're such a good girl Wendy, this is just the first of many times I think.'

She finally released me and stood up to adjust her clothing, leaving me slumped on the couch, emotional and physically spent. Touching up her lipstick, she shouldered her handbag as casually as though she had just had a coffee in a bistro: 'Tina and Beatrice are coming to my party on Saturday Wendy and they'll bring you with them. Wear a seperate skirt and blouse.' The way she issued her instructions told me she was not a woman to be argued with, nor was I in any condition to try. Speaking very quietly and politely, she just expected what she said to be done.

She thanked them courteously for the evening and and with a 'Nice to meet you Wendy' she left, seeing herself out.

Beatrice came over to the couch and helped me to sit up, hugging and soothing me. I was caught between not wanting her to touch me for letting Gretchen use me and loving her dearly for letting Gretchen use me.

She seemed to read my mind: 'Do you love me or hate me Wendy?' I groaned something intelligible and buried my head in her chest, too drained to speak. Beatrice continued: 'I know what you are feeling dear sweet girl but please understand, I said I would protect you and I am. You are very vulnerbale right now and if you simply go out into the world as you are there are goodness knows how many predators who might take advantage of you. I'm going to make sure you are loved and cared for in the way you need by people who I know and trust.'

It all seemed to make so much sense when she explained it like that and as I was incapable of deciding anything by myself at this moment I reacted in a way which was known as 'The submissive's acquiescence.' I gently and lovingly kissed her and lay my head back down in her chest, effectively putting myself in her hands from now on.

When I regained a semblance of strength, Tina and Beatrice helped me to my feet and into my bedroom where I feel asleep immediately.

Next morning was not the normal routine pretense nothing has happened. I drank coffee and skipped breakfast and my friends could tell I was concerned and uneasy. 'I think we should talk Wendy' voiced Beatrice as an opener to a much needed conversation.' Huh, you think!

'Do you remember what Beatrice said to you last night?' asked Tina, trying another tack to get me to open up. I nodded, still trying to process what happened yesterday evening but could recollect everything moment by moment and word for word.

Tina pursued a direction which was onbiously working: 'Well she was right Wendy, you need to be guided in the right direction now and we're trying to help you. The surprise and unexpected nature of Gretchen's seduction is part of the nature of your submissivesness and you obviously respond to it. Don't deny you weren't excited?'

I couldn't deny it, but I wouldn't exactly call it seduction. 'What would you call it?' she asked. I could only shake my head: 'I don't know' I answered honestly.

'But you did like it Wendy?' Beatrice took over the questioning. Again I had to answer honestly: 'It was wonderful, amazing.' My friends laughed and that seemed to be the lubricant that enabled me to let go and I joined in, more out of relief than anything.

'Well there you are. Look sweetie, why don't we go to this party tonight and if you don't like it we can leave it at that. No one is going to make you do anything you don't want but when exploring this area of sexuality it does involved pushing boundares a bit. What do you say?'

That sounded reasonable so I agreed, which enabled the three of us to return to the morning ritual of breakfast, shower and general chit chat. Lunch in one of the many restaurants they knew followed by shopping, of course, then back to Beatrice' house to prepare for this evening.

Wasn't sure what to wear apart from Gretchen's requirement for seperate skirt and blouse. So I dressed as I would for any other social occasion and we set off for her house, the half mile walk clearing my head ready for whatever the party may hold.

Gretchen's house was a large detached property in a secluded area and she greeted me warmly like an old acquaintance, although our relationship had already passed any casual phase. We all sipped drinks, a definitely required social lubricant and relaxant on this occasion, and I noticed Gretchen stayed very close all the time and spoke to me whenever I seemed to be without anyone to chat to. She seemed to be acting protectively, which was reassuring and was what I needed at this moment.

Everyone was moving into the large main lounge and we all sat down in very comfortable chairs, I noticed the party consisted of only women, ages ranging from thirties to forties. Gretchen guided me to a seat next to her and I sat down and began to relax for the first time.

The conversation floated around the room and after a while I saw Gretchen stand up and motion toward me: 'Before we move to the dining room to eat I would like to introduce my new friend Wendy. She is from England and is staying with Beatrice who is showing her the delights of our lovely town' to which everyone chorused 'Hello Wendy!'

Gretchen carried on speaking quiet normally as I felt her stroking my hair and moving her hands over my shoulders and down where she began to unbutton my blouse. I was free to move this time but in the middle of a social occasion such as this I just couldn't begin to object, strange I know but it would have been rude.

'Wendy is rather new to our lifestyle (half the buttons undone) and not just our town (all the buttons undone). We need to understand she might be a little nervous (somehow she had taken my blouse off completely) so please be patient with her (bra undone) while she acclimatises herself (bra gone) and settles in and relaxes.'

I sat topless and realised I was making those little moans again, realising the thirty or so women there were all staring intently at me. Gretchen knew my soft spot and her fingers were once again at work on my nipples producing the mewling sounds which began last night.

She never stopped the casual commentary as I became clearly more aroused: 'My dear friend Emma is preparing a delicious meal for us (my mewling became more intense) and as it's a warm summer evening we'll finish with cocktails in the garden (my eyes were rolling and head lolling by this time).'

Finally she stopped speaking and leant down to whisper in my ear, presumably so no one else could hear: 'This is where you start your journey dear Wendy. The sign of submission you need to make is to open your mouth and swallow my spit. When you have done this there will be no turning back and I'll show you things beyond your imagination.'

At this moment I had no resistance or will to do anything but acquiesce to her, my head seemed to lean back of its own accord and my mouth open similarly. I saw her smile and a long string of spit came from her lips and slid into my mouth, which I swallowed by reflex. This was followed by a long and very passionate kiss all the while her fingers still working their magic on my nipples.

When she released me everyone took it as a sign dinner was ready. After waiting for my head to stop spinning and my legs to stop shaking, as I was almost climaxing by then, I looked round for my blouse and bra of which there was no sign. Clearly I was supposed to spend the rest of the evening topless. Gretchen was at my side once more and again guided me to a seat next to hers at the large dining table.

I tried to act as normally as possible, I really did, until I noticed Beatrice and Tina sitting directly opposite me. Their grins were both lascivious and supportive and I looked down to see the wonderful seafood entrée which had been placed before me.

It's so very difficult to eat dinner and keep a civilised conversation when you are sexually high and flashing your boobs to all. No one seemed to look at them directly anymore and I chatted mainly to Gretchen and a nice lady on my right who was explaining the history of the town for me.

Sweet was served and consumed so we moved back into the lounge for coffee. After about an hour, for food to be digested and conversations to be finished, the room went quiet as two women in their thirties walked in from the kitchen area, one dressed as a maid and one looking like an administrator.

A conversation began which seemed to be a scolding for the maid, some trivial matter regarding wine glasses. I soon realised it was simply play acting and relaxed again until Gretchen stood up, took me by the hand and pulled me to sit in front of her again. The nipple stroking started anew and she whispered another quiet bon mot in my ear: 'This is where the fun starts Wendy.' It hasn't already?

Administrator decided maid required punishment for her 'misdemeanor' and pulled her over to an empty couch where the maid was bent over her knee. Gretchen must have heard my sharp intake of breath as the spanking began: 'Watch and enjoy sweetie'.

The maid's short black dress was pulled up to reveal holdup stockings and a pair of white panties. The spanking resumed more intensely and the maid, a redhead of medium build with small boobs but a rather gorgeous bottom, winced for the first time. The panties came down showing already reddened cheeks and admin increased the frequency of the smacks to produce a consistent whining from the maid.

Admin was a brunette also of medium build but somewhat chunky with full breasts revealed in a deep cleavage of the business suit and a determined expression. After a glowing strawberry patch became apparent on each of maid's cheeks, admin lifted her off her knee and walked her over to a tall bookcase. 'Strip' she ordered.

The maid obediently removed her clothing leaving only holdups and shoes and admin took her hands, raised them above her head and placed them at full stretch on the top shelf of the bookcase. Maid's glowing bottom protruded from her rear whilst her pert boobs shook slightly as she moved her feet apart on orders from admin.

All this time Gretchen's fingers continued the slow but inexorable dance over my most sensitive area and I could only answer in quick breathy words when she asked me what I thought: ' It's so sexy' I replied 'so erotic.' She asked me if it was turning me on and again I answered that it was.

When maid was stable and in the correct position, admin took a wooden implement from one of the shelves, looking like something you would keep in the kitchen for bread making: 'Are you ready for the paddle you naughty girl?' asked admin? Maid simply whimpered and the paddle was applied. I could see the indentation the blows were having on maid's bottom cheeks and she was whining consistently now, rather like my pathetic mewling only louder.

As for me, the combination of what I was seeing and Gretchen's non stop attention to my nipples had raised me to the point of ecstatic frenzy, my own mewling sounding like a counterpoint to the maid's. No one was paying any attention to me though, all eyes were on the spectacle playing out before us.

The blows from the paddle became more intense, although admin maintained her metronomic rhythm. Maid was visibly shaking now and panting heavily. As the spanking reached a crescendo maid shook convulsively and repeatedly in what seemed to be a sexual climax and sank to the floor.

Admin immediately knelt down and put her arms around her, stroking her head and consoling her in a rather tender demonstration of comfort and affection: 'That's called aftercare dear' explained Gretchen.

Maid and admin sat down in a large armchair, wrapped in each other's arms, admin kissing maid gently and whispering in her ear. 'You enjoyed that Wendy, I can tell' said Gretchen. 'It was so hot' I replied breathily. 'Did the maid cum at the end of the spanking?'

Gretchen kissed me and stopped the stroking: 'She did indeed pet.' I asked how that was possible during a spanking. 'You'll find out dear' she explained mysteriously.

We sat and watched the conversation start up again after a soft round of applause had been given for the two performers. I saw Gretchen nod toward a woman on the other side of the room, who rose to her feet and came over to join us. Gretchen introduced her as Carol, a woman in her forties of rather chubby build, plain looks and a friendly face. 'Wendy very much enjoyed watching the spanking Carol, and would like one of her own.'

What! No, I only said I liked watching...but no words came out and I felt myself helped to my feet by Carol and walked to the center of the room. A couple of other women brought a leather covered bench toward us and set it down. Again I looked to my friends but Beatrice had already joined Carol and I and began to help remove the rest of my clothing to leave me completely naked apart from stockings and shoes, just like the maid.

I was already shaking and before anything happened Beatrice held my hand to steady me. Carol turned to the audience and explained: ' As this is Wendy's first time I'll start slowly and gently.' I'm supposed to find this reassuring?

Standing exposed before a group of strangers, I felt vulnerable like never before. Knowing what was going to happen, I just wanted to run away but part of me wanted this and the implicit pact I had made with Gretchen when I opened my mouth for her made any kind of withdrawal impossible.

Every move I made resulted in my boobs and hips swaying and my bottom quivering. Carol leant me over the bench and Beatrice moved round the opposite side and took my hands. She smiled encouragingly and squeezed her grip supportively.

12