Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carols hand caressed my bottom then placed a soft smack on each cheek. It wasn't painful, in fact rather pleasant. She continued in a constant rhythm and I became aware her blows were of increasing intensity. A warm feeling spread across my bottom, down my legs and through my torso. Remembering what happened to the maid I wonderered if this continued might I also cum just like her?

After about five minutes the smacking stopped, but Beatrice did not release her grip. Carol now had in her hand the paddle and I looked at Beatrice in consternation. She said nothing but gave my hands another squeeze before holding them even tighter than before.

The paddle landed on both cheeks simultaneously and hurt in an amazingly different way. The blow produced a wave of sensation that spread through my body like a tsunami. For the first time I let go a whine as my body quivered. It wasn't unbearable but produced the combination of enjoyment and pain I was beginning to become accustomed to. The second blow landed shortly after and the third...

Pleasure and pain increased simultaneously, Beatrice face reflected my emotions and for once I saw genuine empathy in her. I descended into a sort of euphoric state where time stood still and all I was aware of was the paddle and the sensations it was causing.

The paddling lasted five minutes like the manual spanking and stopped abruptly. Carol immediately came round and embraced me, as much to stop me sliding off the bench on to the floor. 'You did so well for your first time Wendy, I'm so proud of you. I can tell you're going to make a wonderful pet for us all to enjoy.'

Beatrice guided me back to Gretchen's chair to another round of soft applause and quiet appreciative murmuring. Again I was enfolded in Gretchen's arms between her legs but this time it was comforting, a place I knew, a place of respite.

I was aware the conversation did not begin again, and all eyes were still on me. 'Are you turned on sweetie' asked Gretchen. I had to admit I was at boiling point. 'Then move your hands between your legs and bring yourself off dear' she instructed as the nipple stroking began again. No, please, this was too much. A whole room full of women watching me, totally naked having been spanked and brought to a sexual anticipation I could barely contain. But again no words came out and Gretchen's fingers tipped me over the edge.

My hands moved down as my legs opened automatically. I gasped loudly as my index finger moved between my lips and touched my clitoris. Nothing could stop me and a few seconds later my climax erupted as I shook and moaned in between Gretchen's legs.

This time the round of applause was not restrained, nor was the verbal appreciation. I felt embarassed and ashamed and naked in a very emotional as well as physical sense, but also reassured by their approval which seemed to be of increasing importance to me. Or maybe that was the whole idea.

Gretchen held me gently but firmly in her arms as I started to cry: 'It's alright Wendy, that's quite a normal reaction the first time.' I didn't want a fucking psychological analysis but her words and physical embrace were comforting all the same.

The rest of the guests moved out into the garden for cocktails and when I was able to stand, Gretchen and I joined them. She kept a firm hold on me and never left my side the rest of the evening. Again the combination of pain and pleasure, humiliation and affection. I hoped I would get used to it.

Congratulations came from all around as did the drinks, three of which went down very quickly and I began to appreciate the anesthetic effect as the evening became more mellow. Every was speaking German which I didn't understand but as soon as I became involved in a conversation they considerately switched to English. Mental note, ask Beatrice to teach me German.

No clothes were offered and I assumed it was part of the 'initiation process' for me to spend the rest of the evening without any. Fortunately the night was very warm and the entire garden surrounded by a high hedge. So surreal was the situation I felt myself observing the party almost like an out of body experience. Only me and the maid were naked in a large group of smartly dressed women, drinking cocktails in a very civilised manner. That we both had just experienced spankings and climaxes in front of the party was too much for my brain to process and it must have switched itself off.

Beatrice and Tina finally joined us and the general opinion was that I really shouldn't walk home in my condition and another woman with a car would drive us. I saw my clothes given to Tina in a bag and Gretchen leant me a light summer coat for the journey home. Before we left she hugged me tightly, saying nothing but giving me a long passionate kiss which lingered on my lips.

None of us said anything till we were back in Beatrice' house and slumped in armchairs with large cups of tea. We all began to talk at once, myself somewhat slower than the other two. A sort of relief valve, pent up emotion, tears mixed with joy, all that sort of stuff.

Tina asked me how I felt, I could only reply I didn't know, being very aware my brain had overloaded and unable to process the amount and intensity of experiences I had just absorbed and the emotions they had created. They both nodded in understanding: 'What do you want to do now Wendy?' asked Beatrice. Just to go to bed, I'm exhausted.

I lay without moving under soft clean sheets, wondering how I got to this point and if it was actually real, if it was really happening. It undoubtedly was but everything seemed to be on automatic, a series of events totally beyond my control. Did I like it that way? A part of me was honest to admit that I did. The nature of a submissive I suppose. That was me, Wendy the submissive. The thought filled my head and it made me tingle with pleasure. I'd found my true nature, as a submissive I'll leave it up to others to decide what happens to me. With that I fell asleep.

12