SodaPop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

I danced with several different guys and didn't even mind their roaming hands that much. Unfortunately, that is the last thing I remember from that night.

I woke up the next morning, alone and naked in a strange bed. I sat up trying to clear my head, looking around the inside of a motel room. The room was a mess with beer bottles everywhere. Both beds were unmade and my clothes and shoes were scattered on the floor around the room. My head was pounding and my whole body hurt. My vagina and ass were throbbing and sore, I had obviously been raped in both holes. Even my jaw was sore, and there was dried cum all over me. I became hysterical and started to sob uncontrollably. I don't know how long I laid there crying until I had no more tears.

I tried to piece together the previous night. I remember dancing at the party, then...nothing. Someone must have slipped something into my drink. As I thought back, flashes of faceless men fucking me came into my mind. A cock sodomizing me while another was shoved in my mouth. Being sandwiched between two men with one in my pussy and ass. I ran to the bathroom and vomited violently into the toilet. I stayed that way for a while crying and vomiting. I was about to dial 911 to report my rape, then decided not to. I could not go through the ordeal of an investigation. Hell, I could not even identify who or how many did this to me!

I took a long, hot shower trying to wash all the filth off of me and out of me. I finally finished as the hot water ran out and got dressed. I called a cab to take me home. Melissa was not home. I packed all my things, loaded my car and left. I drove straight through to my parents house. My parents knew something was wrong but I would not tell them what happened. I stayed in my room most of the time and never left the house. Finally, my mom dragged the truth out of me. She was horrified and we cried together and talked for hours.

My dad was livid when mom told him what happened. He wanted to report it immediately but I begged him not too. I told him I could not live through the investigation and scandal. Besides, all the evidence had been washed away. He reluctantly agreed.

Things got worse a month later when the morning sickness started. I went to the doctor to verify that I was pregnant, but I already knew. What the hell do I do now? I didn't want a child at this time of my life, but I did not want to abort it. It was not the baby's fault that it was a product of rape. After much soul searching, I decided to have the baby then give it up for adoption. I never went back to school. I took classes online during my pregnancy and did not really socialize at all.

The pregnancy was normal and at nine months, the contractions started and my water broke. Mom and Dad took me to the hospital where I started 7 hours of labor. Those Lamaze classes I took with daddy were useless when those contractions hit! Finally it was time and the baby started to crown. I have never felt pain like that in my life! After what seemed like hours of pushing, I knew something was wrong. The baby was stuck halfway out, it was too late for a C-section so they had to literally rip the baby out of me. The doctor numbed me with a local anesthetic, then cut me open wider to allow the baby to be pulled out. They took the baby away as I spent the next couple hours being stitched up and receiving blood transfusions.

My parents made me go see a therapist to help me deal with things. I continued my online classes and lived at home with my parents. I finished my classes online and graduated a year later than my classmates. I did not go to commencements, they mailed me my diploma.

My therapy helped me deal with the aftermath of my rape and pregnancy. I returned to normal life, but my vagina was never the same. It remained scarred and stretched out. The doctors were not sure if I would be able to have any more children. My therapist helped me cope with this as well.

I got a job with a large accounting firm in town and after saving some money, moved into a small apartment near work. As an entry level accountant, I put in a lot of hours. There was a guy named Mark McGuire that started around the same time as me. He was quiet and shy too, but was working those late hours with me. He was only a couple inches taller than me with brown hair and eyes. He was thin and kind of nerdy with wire rimmed glasses.

We started to become more friendly as we spent time working together. Then we started going out after work for dinner or drinks. When he kissed me the first time, I did not feel the fireworks exploding but I was very lonely and needed to be close to someone. Our relationship progressed slowly, most times I had to initiate anything sexual. It was a disaster when we finally had sex.

I invited him in after a date one night. I started to kiss him as soon as the door closed. Without a word, I led him to my bedroom. I was basically a virgin since I don't consider my rape to be a loving encounter, especially since I had almost no recollection of it. It turns out that Mark had only had one fumbling, awkward sexual encounter in college too. We finally got our clothes off and with a minimum amount of foreplay, I rolled the condom on his rather average dick and he shoved it in.

I could barely feel it. I knew I had feeling in my vagina from masturbating, so I guessed it was just a size thing. His cock barely touched the sides. Mark kept humping me like a jack rabbit but with no friction, he was not going to cum anytime soon. I finally stopped him, removed the condom and took him into my mouth to get him off. After only a couple minutes, Mark yelled, "Ohhhh yeeaahh!" Then came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth.

When I returned, Mark was already dressed. We were both embarrassed by what happened and he could not leave quick enough. Things were never the same between us and our relationship ended. I decided to forget about dating and again throw myself into my work.

This was my life for a few years until I stopped in a fast food restaurant for lunch. As I was eating, I sensed someone staring at me. I looked up to see the manager wiping off a table while looking at me. I wiped my chin thinking I might have ketchup on it before I recognized Chuck. I broke into a huge smile as my heart fluttered. Here was the guy I had liked since we were children. He looked more mature but was still as cute as ever!

---

"Cindy Parks! Oh my god, how are you," I asked?

"Hi Chuck, I'm doing well, how are things with you?"

"Great, can I get you a drink refill? Coke, right," I asked?

"That would be great, thanks," she replied.

I got her a refill, and one for myself. "Mind if I join you? I would love to catch up a bit," I said.

"Please, sit down," she said with a smile.

We spent the next hour catching up and totally out of character, I asked for her phone number. She gave it to me and told me to call her as she returned to work. I was hesitant to get back into dating again but I was lonely and Cindy was always "the one that got away" for me. I always wondered what would have happened if we had gotten together in school.

I waited a day and then called to ask her to dinner that Friday. She agreed and then gave me her address. I told her I would pick her up at 7:00. My employees kept asking what was up as I skipped around with a smile on my face at work.

Of course my mind would not leave me alone. I mean my dick had not shrunk, if anything it got bigger as I matured the last couple years. I really liked Cindy, she seemed to like me too. If we dated, eventually we would want to have sex. Maybe I should just end it now before we got started. But I was so lonely, I needed someone in my life. Maybe Cindy was the one who could work around my problem. I was just so confused! Finally, I decided, fuck it, I'm gonna do it.

---

As I drove away from Chuck's restaurant, I wondered what the hell I was doing. Why was I going to open myself up to the pain of a relationship again? Then it hit me! I had been so excited to see him and catch each other up on our lives that I forgot his nickname! Soda...hmmm. In addition to being a great guy, he might be the only one to have a dick to fit my ravaged pussy.

I could feel my juices flow as I thought of it. I was 26 and had never had a normal sexual relationship. This might be my chance. I could not wait for him to call me. Then I thought, what if he doesn't call me? Was he just being polite? He really seemed interested. I drove myself crazy until he called me the next day to ask me to dinner. I could not wait until Friday!

----

I dressed in a pair of khaki pants with a light blue dress shirt and a navy sports coat. I was so nervous as I drove to her place. I turned the A/C up to keep from sweating too much. I had a bouquet of flowers for her that i gave her when she opened her door. She was dressed in a colorful sundress that came to just above the knee and showed just a hint of cleavage. Her hair framed her face beautifully and her lipstick matched her dress. Her big brown eyes sparkled as she invited me in while she put the flowers in a vase.

We made small talk as we drove to the restaurant. It was a seafood place, right on the water. The view was great, the food even better, but the company made my evening. We had so much in common and talked so effortlessly. It was never like this with anyone else. Cindy floored me when she told me she had a crush on me since grade school. I told her I felt the same way about her! We were both just too shy to do anything about it until now.

We went for a stroll along the water after dinner. I looked down and we were holding hands. When did that happen? We just seemed to fit. We stopped under a tree and had our first kisss. I leaned down to just give her a peck on the lips, but Cindy slipped her hand around my head and gently pulled me into a kisss that got more passionate by the moment. I felt her moan as our tongues dueled back and forth in each other's mouth. When we came up for air, we started to walk back. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into me as we walked. I drove her home and we shared another passionate kiss goodnight.

We started to date 2 or 3 times a week and our passions escalated but still restricted our activities to "making out". Kissing, caressing but always with our clothes on. I wanted to go further but was afraid of what the final outcome would be like.

---

I kept waiting for Chuck to make the first move in our lovemaking. That's how I felt about it. I was in love with Chuck and wanted to make love to him. I figured he was holding back because of the size of his dick and his past failures with other women. I knew I was going to have to tell him about my past and the physical toll it took.

I invited him to my place for dinner one evening. I made a casserole that I could just put in the oven while we talked. I made a salad and chilled some wine before I went to get ready. When Chuck arrived, I poured us both a glass of wine and we sat in the living room to talk, while the casserole cooked.

"Chuck, I want to tell you something but it is very hard for me," I started.

With a concerned look, he said, "Babe, you can tell me anything. What's wrong?"

I slowly, with many tears told him of my rape and subsequent pregnancy. He just held me as my tears finally stopped.

"That's not all though. My vagina was ravaged by the difficult delivery. It was left scarred and stretched out. I have only been with one other man and it was a disaster, I could not even feel him inside me," I said while looking in his eyes.

Chuck replied, "I'm so sorry, that's...". Then I saw the light bulb go on.

I giggled, "Yes. You have your problem Soda and I have mine. Together they may not be a problem anymore!"

I saw his eyes look to my bedroom and I laughed, "No not right now, let's enjoy a nice dinner and this bottle of wine. Then we'll head that way."

---

When Cindy told me of her rape and pregnancy, I had the full run of emotions. I was angry, I wanted to kill those guys. I hurt for her and what she had to go through. I marveled at how she had come through it to be the wonderful person she is. Then I was floored when she told me of the results of that ordeal. It took me a minute for the ramifications to filter through my brain, then she laughed and called me Soda for the first time when she could see it in my eyes.

We had a wonderful dinner, but both of us were nervous and anxious to finish. I helped her clean up from dinner, poured us each another glass of wine and we retired to her bedroom.

We kissed passionately as we slowly undressed each other. She was beautiful, with large breasts with long puffy nipples, a slim waist that flared out to wide hips. She had curves in all the right places. Her pussy was covered in a full bush that she trimmed to her bikini line. As she saw me looking, she said, "I grow it out to cover some of the scars, I can shave it off if you prefer it that way."

"No! I love it, it suits you," I replied.

I noticed her checking me out too. Her eyes opened wide when she spied my cock. "Oh my god, I knew it was big but that is crazy," she gasped! She started to fondle it as we kissed and it got even bigger in my excitement.

We laid on the bed with Cindy on top. She kissed her way down to my cock and started to lick and stroke it with both hands. She was driving me crazy with lust and I had to taste her too. I pulled her hips around and she straddled my face. Her pussy was dripping in her excitement. I could see the scars and her pussy gaped open, but it was still the loveliest thing I had ever seen. I kissed and licked my way around it, her juices sweeter than any pussy I had ever tasted. I pushed two fingers in and rubbed her g-spot while I sucked her clit. Her hips moved back and forth and her moans increased as her excitement grew. She bucked faster and faster as her orgasm approached.

Cindy pulled up from my cock and arched her back as she screamed, "Ohmygod, ohmygooooooddd, cuuuummmmiiingg!"

Her juices gushed from her pussy, drenching my face as I lapped them up as quickly as possible. When she recovered, Cindy spun around kissing me and licking her juices from my face, "I love you so much," she cried.

"I love you too baby! I think I always have," I replied.

She then scooted down a bit, grabbed my cock and said, "Let me be on top at first until we see how this monster fits."

She then lifted up, positioning her pussy over my cock. She rubbed the head all around her lips coating it with her juices. Then she started to sink down slowly as just the head entered her. It was a snug fit but not bad, I guess like a regular sized cunt feels on a regular sized cock. She lifted up and then down again, taking a little more each time. When she had all of it in, our pubic hair was intermingled.

"Oh fuck you fill me up so good baby, you fit perfectly," she moaned.

I moaned back, "Oh yes, I love you Cindy!"

That seemed to spur her on as she started to bounce on my cock energetically. I played with her big tits, lightly squeezing and twisting her nipples, causing her to moan louder. When I reached down to rub her clit, she came again, "Oh fuuuck! So good!"

My balls were again drenched in her juices as she ground her pussy into the base of my cock until she collapsed on my chest. I just rubbed her back and ass as she recovered.

"I have never cum like that. I never squirted before, your big cock rubs my g-spot just right," she told me. "I am worn out, you get on top and fuck me hard. It's your turn to cum, I want to feel those big balls unload all your cum in me!"

I was totally excited and on the edge of cumming, so her encouragement was all I needed. I entered her slowly until I was fully sheathed in her pussy. Then I started to slowly fuck her, increasing the speed and force of my thrusts. This was a totally new experience for me, being able to fuck a woman without worrying about hurting her. Cindy started to chant, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, harder!"

I put my arms under her knees to lift and spread her legs wider. Not holding back now, I started to slam my cock into her cunt, hearing a squishing sound on every stroke. Cindy cried out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh" with every stroke. Having never felt this pleasure before, I felt the cum boiling in my balls start to travel up my shaft and explode out the end of my cock.

"Oh fuuuuck! Yeah, yeah, fuck yes," I yelled as spurt after spurt of cum filled her cunt until it overflowed, running down the crack of her ass and soaking the sheets.

Cindy just clung to me, whispering in my ear, "Yes baby, oh so good, I love you so."

Finally spent, I collapsed to the bed beside her as we tried to catch our breath. We laid there for quite a while, professing our love for each other. Then we took a shower, changed the sheets and went back to bed. We made love one more time before we slept. This time much slower and gentler as we kissed and caressed each other.

Our relationship progressed quickly from there. Our sex life keeps improving as we experiment and find out what each other likes. We got engaged 3 months later and married 6 months after that. We don't use birth control, because the doctors said Cindy can probably never conceive again, but doctors have been wrong before. We certainly will have a lot of fun trying for the rest of our lives!

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12