Soderton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright," Mike said with his hands up. He then gestured at his cock that was still out. "Mind cleaning me off real quick?"

Janice didn't hesitate, she just knelt down and quickly swallowed the limp cock, running her tongue all over him and cleaning what was left of Yui off it. She stood up and tasted what she got before swallowing. "Hey that's pretty good, were you in her colon?" Janice asked, sounding slightly perkier.

Mike nodded, he knew his friend was a bit weird and had developed a taste for cock that'd been deep in a girl's guts so he saved her the treat. "Yeah, Yui's like crazy tiny and I was in her colon before I even put half of it in."

"Cool," Janice said, throwing a glance towards the lecture hall doors and biting her lip. "We should head in."

"Uh, you forget something?" Mike asked after Janice had gone a few steps.

"Oh, right," Janice said as she turned back around. She quickly plucked up her cup which was half full and tossed it back, drinking the clumpy mixture of thick white fluid with several gulps. "Can't believe I almost forgot."

~ Fuck Machine

Penny gave the machine an unimpressed look.

"It doesn't look that bad," she said as her friend limped away from it after trying it out.

"Easy to say when you haven't used it," the limping girl said.

"Want me to prove it? Fine," Penny said as she stepped up to the toy. It looked a little like a motorcycle without the wheels, even having handles for the girls to hold onto as they used it. It was a toy her friend's mom had bought and the two girls had dared each other to give it a go as soon as they saw it.

Penny swung her leg over the seat and sat down, making sure her ass was directly over the hole in the seating. She grabbed the leather bindings and strapped herself down across the thighs onto the toy so she couldn't move her legs. Pulling up the controls she initially set it for a few minutes before her bravado kicked in and she adjusted the timer to an hour.

"Wow hey, Pen that's way too long," her friend cautioned. She had only been on the toy for a handful of minutes and couldn't stop complaining about it.

Penny chewed her lip lightly worrying that she might have overdone it, but backing down now would just be embarrassing so she pressed the start button without giving herself time to regret the choice.

"It's fine, I bet it's even fun," she said. A metallic clink sounded as her straps locked into place, preventing her from removing them until the timer ran down. Penny started to think maybe an hour was too long.

A moment later a thick, can sized toy probed at her ass for a moment before forcing its way into her rectum relentlessly. Penny sucked in a breath and reflexively tried to pull away but the straps prevented it. The toy coming from the machine snaked deeper and deeper into her, quickly reaching, then filling her sigmoid colon with a punishing presence before it went even deeper. Almost 20 inches of thick silicon was filling her guts by the time the toy finally stopped bulldozing its way into her.

"S-see?" Penny groaned. "I-It's not th-that bad."

The toy then retracted almost the whole way out before starting the penetration all over again, though this time a touch faster. Penny gulped in worry as she felt the toy punch into her sigmoid again, almost taking her breath away. She realized she'd made a mistake as she looked over at the timer reading 59:00.

~ Dinner Party

Deborah looked herself over in the mirror, fussing over her appearance again as she waited for the guests to show. She'd just moved onto the block with her husband and wanted to make a good first impression on her neighbors.

"Babe you need to relax, everyone'll love you, I'm sure," her husband Neil said.

She gave him a strained smile and looked back at the mirror. "Do you think maybe it's too casual?" Deborah asked, gesturing at her small dress. It wasn't anything fancy, just a regular floral dress with a deep v neck that reached to her navel with a hem that hung just above her hips so it would fashionably show off her pussy if she lifted her arms even a little.

"No, I think it's perfect, I think you look gorgeous," Neil said, walking over and kissing his wife on the cheek while grabbing and squeezing a handful of her ass.

"You say that every time."

"Because it's always true."

Deborah smiled warmly and twisted around to look at her ass in the mirror.

"How about my meat, do you think it looks nice?" Deborah asked as she bent forward slightly to get a better view of the clear tunnel plug she had in and the pinkish-red flesh that was the night's entertainment. She hoped the guests would like playing with it; it was always a disaster if none of the guests enjoyed the host.

"It looks absolutely delicious and I know the guys that get here will say the same."

"You don't think the plugs too small?"

Her husband sighed playfully. "I'm gonna wait out in the living room, come out when you've stopped fussing."

Deborah eyed her tunnel plug; the tunnel was about two inches across and wide enough to fit any of the toys she'd scattered around the house to entertain the guests if they wanted to try out her holes but also shallow enough that you could push fingers or cocks inside and still reach her meat. Still, she swapped the plug out, trying out both a smaller and bigger one before eventually changing her mind and settling on the first one.

Deborah had also been worried that maybe she'd put the plug in too late, not giving her ass enough time to stretch out before the guests arrived. But after seeing how she'd gape after swapping around toys, she was happy with things; it would've been so humiliating if a guest tried to gape her and she couldn't manage it.

A little later she heard the doorbell ring. Deborah gave her ass one last look and wondered if she should squirt some lube in before deciding against it; her ass looked juicy enough already, a thin clear trail had already leaked from the plug and went down the back of her thigh. She went out to greet the neighbors while hoping they would like her meat.

~

After mingling with the neighbors for a little while Deborah realized she really had been worrying for nothing. She'd become fast friends with the other women on the street and was happily chatting with them.

"Oh my God, you look so beautiful," one of the neighbors said, complimenting Deborah's dress.

"Thanks! I think you look amazing too."

"You're sweet but honestly, you make that look so good, it's so hard getting my ass to look that nice," the woman enthused.

A number of women nodded along, agreeing with the sentiment.

"Come on, let's see the goods," another said with a laugh.

Embarrassed but enjoying the compliments, Deborah turned around and soon felt her tunnel plug pulled free.

"I wish my gape looked that nice," someone muttered a little jealously as the group of women admired Deborah's spread, pink asshole.

Eventually the plug was replaced and the topic changed.

With her ego boosted, Deborah felt downright giddy when she finally felt one the male neighbors properly introduce themselves and sink into her asshole.

"Here you go honey," the man said from behind her as he handed his wife a drink. "Hi, I'm Jeff, Karen's husband."

"It's so nice to meet you," Deborah said as she gave his cock a squeeze, the gesture like a handshake.

Karen gave her husband a playful pout. "I can't believe you're choosing the neighbors over me already."

"I'm only introducing myself," Jeff said, raising his hands in surrender. He drew himself out of Deborah and went behind his wife, kissing her on the back of the neck as he sank into her.

Eventually the other husbands began joining the group and throughout the night, one by one each of them introduced themselves with several even complimenting Deb on how amazing it felt to wear her ass or stuff her colon.

As it got late the couples began saying their goodbyes and leaving with only two women and their husbands staying behind. Deborah had quickly become close friends with the two, Julie and Maggie and the three just couldn't tear themselves apart from their conversations.

The three women sat on stools in the kitchen as they chatted and sipped wine, their asses hanging off the edges and occupied by a rotation of the men. Being new to the block meant Deb received the lion's share of the attention and the other two husbands were practically fighting over her hole while Neil was left to enjoy Julie and Maggie almost alone.

Eventually getting annoyed with the two men jockeying for her ass, Deborah settled the matter. "You know you two can just share it if you want?" she said before getting back to her conversation.

Giving each other a look, the two men shrugged and did just that, spearing into Deborah and stretching her out worse than anything so far that night. Meanwhile Neil had moved Julie and Maggie's stools next to one another so he could jam into one then immediately the other, back and forth constantly as they chatted.

Eventually the guests finally left but not before enthusing about how much they enjoyed the block party. Having enjoyed playing host, Deborah had the idea of making it a regular thing, maybe having each house in the neighborhood take turns hosting a monthly get together. The other women enjoyed the idea so much they argued over who would get to host the next party.

~ Erin

Erin woke up and immediately felt off. She reached back and began inserting fingers into her ass, one, two, three, then managing four with ease.

She rolled over and slammed her face into her pillow, yelling out her frustration. After she got dressed she barged into her brother's room absolutely furious.

"What the fuck Jason!" Erin screamed. "Why'd you fuck my ass when I was sleeping?!"

"W-what?" her brother said as he took off his headphones.

"Why'd you fuck my ass when I was asleep!?" Erin screamed louder.

"What are you talking about? I always use your ass, besides, what do you care? You were asleep."

"Because you jerk! I was saving how tight I was for Matthew tonight, we haven't seen each other in months! I told you that!"

"Oooooh shit," Jason said, suddenly remembering. "Sorry?" he said in a timid voice.

"I've been ducking people for the past two weeks, getting tighter the whole time so Matthew could enjoy me tonight and you just had to ruin it!" Erin continued. "I told you not to use it, I told you and you still did."

"Maybe it's fine? I just used you once and it wasn't even for that long, I bet you'll tighten up before he even gets back."

"Argh!" Erin screamed as she stormed out.

~ Truck driver

Martin gratefully pulled off route 17 and into a tiny truck stop with a yawn. He needed a coffee and a break and this was the first place he'd seen on the desolate stretch of road.

After parking he went into the diner hoping to grab some food and hopefully a waitress he could Use. Unfortunately the only other person in the place besides the cook was a plain looking lady trucker sitting at the counter. She was a bit on the thicker side and looked to be a bit older, maybe in her 40's. She didn't wear anything flattering, just a flannel shirt, a cap and long, frumpy jeans.

Martin almost decided against it right then and there but it'd been days since he'd Used someone. Meat's meat I guess, and any port will do in a storm I suppose Martin thought ruefully.

"Do you mind?" Martin asked as he approached her from behind.

"Hm, what's that?" the woman asked as she turned around.

"Do you mind getting up?" Martin repeated as he gestured at her bottom half, a little annoyed.

"Oh why didn't you just say so?" the woman said with a drawl.

I just did Martin thought, but managed to keep the comment to himself.

"For sure for sure, don't mind me none hun," the woman said. She got up and unzipped her jeans, pulling them down promptly.

"Heh, y'know we haven't had anyone new around these parts in some time," the woman said chuckling to herself.

Martin couldn't tell if she was talking about the area or her body and didn't care to clarify. "Mmhmm," he replied. He had worried about what he'd see when she took off her pants but thankfully she wasn't one of those crazies that rejected the free laser hair removal the government offered and was baby smooth down there except for a wide, triangular patch of hair above her vagina.

Martin almost laughed when he saw her pubic hair; it was like something from the 90's. He couldn't believe people still groomed themselves like that these days, but then again, she might look even more ridiculous with a landing strip or completely bald.

"Old school, cool," Martin said with a smile, pointing at the woman's pussy.

"Aww hell, you're sweet ain't cha," the woman said obliviously. "Front door or back mister?"

"Uh, back I think," Martin said.

"Sure thing son, knock yourself out," the woman said as she turned around and leaned forward onto the counter, going back to her own coffee and food.

Martin made a face as the woman turned around and he got a good look at her ass for the first time. Instead of a perfect bubble butt like he was used to on all the women he Used, the trucker actually had a few bits of cellulite on her ass, marring the otherwise smooth skin. Desperate times call for desperate measures Martin thought regretfully.

As if reading his thoughts, the woman spoke up. "Sorry about the old girl but she's just as pink and just as good on the inside as them instasnap models I tell ya."

"Mmmmm," Martin replied noncommittedly again. He spat on his fingers and rubbed it into her rear before he began working himself in, quickly sliding in down to the balls. Martin gripped himself by the base and played with her hole experimentally, dipping his head in and out, stirring himself around inside her asshole, tasting her hole with his cock and finding her surprisingly fun, just like she had said.

OK, she's got a point, it does feel pretty good Martin admitted after a few minutes as he stroked in and out of her ass. Probably because she gets left alone most of the time; huh, maybe I should give the average ones another shot if they all feel like this Martin thought.

"See? What did I tell ya?" the woman said, putting down her coffee after finding it too difficult to keep from spilling it because of Martin's thrusts. "Ain't much to look at but feels the same as them city girls huh?"

Martin allowed himself a smile and a laugh this time. "Yeah, it does actually. What's your name by the way?" he asked as he dipped his whole cock in and out while spreading her cheeks with one hand, enjoying each momentary gape and the way it immediately snapped shut.

"Mary, nice ta meet ya," she said as she quickly gave Martin's cock a squeeze.

"I'm Martin," he said, bottoming out and pushing her up against the counter.

~

Martin got half an hour of use out of the trucker before she finally stopped snapping shut and started permanently gaping.

"Sorry son, I reckon that's all you're gonna get outta the old girl," Mary said as she felt herself yawn open and stay that way. "Sure you can keep going but I ain't gonna get any tighter."

"S'fine," Martin said as he continued plunging his whole cock into her open ass and pulling it out. "I had a lot of fun while it lasted."

"Aw, you sweet talker you. So where you wanna finish?"

"In here," Martin said, pulling his cock up while still inside her ass. "But I want you to clean me up first."

Mary shook her head and chuckled as she turned back and dropped to her knees. "Why you city boys like this so much I'll never know."

Martin's wet cock hung wetly in front of Mary's face, covered in a thick sheen of her anal juices after the half hour of sodomy. Though the mess didn't put the blue collar woman off, she just took off her cap and started lapping at the slimy cock without hesitation from every angle.

"There, clean as a whistle," Mary said as she gulped down her own anal juices. "Though, I'll bet you'll just wanna get it messy again right?"

"You a mind reader?" Martin asked with a laugh.

"Naw, you city boys just like the same thing's'all," Mary said. She got up and spun around, spreading herself open for Martin, her asshole gaping easily as soon as she spread her cheeks.

After a dozen cycles or more of spearing into her guts, coating his cock in her ass and having her lick it off, Martin was finally satisfied with what he got out of the lady trucker. Grabbing the top of her shoulders he hauled her down, pressing her onto his cock as he filled her up with cum.

"Damn, must've been a while right, hun?" the woman asked as she felt Martin continue to fill her guts up more and more.

Martin groaned in response, his cock twitching as he kept spurting into her.

"S'alright, you just let it out and fill 'er up, hun," the trucker said warmly as she continued to squeeze and massage him.

Eventually the torrent stopped and Martin flopped out wetly, with Mary puckering shut tightly to keep the load from spilling everywhere.

"Better?" Mary asked.

Martin nodded and sat down heavily on the stool next to her.

"Heh, I'll bet," Mary said with a chuckle as she placed her cap back on. She grabbed her coffee off the counter top and placed it behind her back, beneath her asshole to Martin's delight and surprise, she definitely knew what he liked.

"See? Not too bad huh?" Mary said.

"What? I never said it would be," Martin said, snapped out of his happy thoughts and regretting his earlier rudeness suddenly.

"Relax, I ain't mad. You city boys just always act the same with gals out here, acting like we don't know the law or somethin'."

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to give that impression," Martin said after a moment of guilt. "I was just tired is all, been driving a while."

Mary waved him off. "Like I said, s'alright. Just, don't you go assuming we're some hicks or nothing next time. Just because I ain't no social media influencer or nothing don't mean my meats any less good."

"No, of course," Martin said hurriedly. "You felt amazing Mary, really."

"I know," she replied with a confident smile. She brought her coffee cup back around after she'd finished draining her anal creampie into it. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna get back to my food and coffee," Mary said.

The comment reminded Martin of just how hungry he had been before Using her. "You mind if I join you?" he asked.

Mary shook her head and sat back down. Martin ordered and finally got something to eat while also getting to enjoy a nice show of watching his new acquaintance slowly drink the anal creampie he'd given her.

~ Anal Rental

I was heading out for a camping trip so going to the rental place was my last stop before I left town. Sure I wanted to enjoy the solitude and the wilderness but that didn't mean I had to be pent up the whole time.

I stepped up to the counter and placed an order for a hole to Use. There were lots of options on the helpful chart above her head but I had already made up my mind days in advance.

The cashier nodded as I placed my order. "Redhead for camping and hiking, two days, in the 18-19 bracket. Alright, that comes down to a total of $800 dollars sir. Could I interest you in a promotion we're running? We're offering discounts on second purchases."

"No thanks, just ones enough for me," I said with a smile. I paid and waited in the sitting room while my rental hole was brought out. I could've gone for someone in their late 20's or even 30's for much cheaper but I preferred the newer models that hadn't gotten Used as much. After a while my rental hole came out. A fresh faced freckled teen who was probably working at the place part time came out to greet me. She was already dressed in decent hiking gear that looked worn but rugged. She gave me a spin, showing off her shorts and the neat hole cut in the back that allowed easy access.