Soderton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks good," I said nodding to the cashier. I left and went back to my car, my rental hole following.

~

The view at the top was spectacular; the whole valley stretched out before me in a breathtaking vista. I took a break to enjoy the view and sliped into my rental hole as I caught my breath. She was fit, I could feel her pulse pounding through her as I bottomed out but it was steady rather than racing. I slowly pumped her as I drank from my bottle, she did the same.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked. They were the first words out of my mouth in more than a couple hours.

She nodded. "I never get sick of it," she said, giving my cock a squeeze.

I soaked in the sights and her asshole for a few moments before pulling out, my cock slick with her juices before pressing down lightly on her shoulders. Understanding the cue she spun to her knees and took me into her mouth, licking her ass off my cock diligently. I enjoyed the view as my rental hole worked. Not much better than this I thought.