All Comments on 'Sod's Law Pt. 06'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Happy

I’m disappointed in the last 2 chapters David is being treated so poorly and he’s taking it. I can’t like Helen now and her mother there is absolutely disgusting. I’m going to finish the series because I have started it but it has been a major disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just tying the noose tighter around your own story

This chapter didn't do the story any good in my opinion, in fact it only made matters worse as you yourself proved your wrongdoing in the construction of the dramatic consequences that lead us here. The protagonist was reduced to a sub-human thing by Helen's mother no matter what he did or produced, Helen herself was reduced to a blabbering child who simply can't make her own mind, the "real" love between them is dead as far as I can see and no matter how you decide to end this there will always be a bitter aftertaste, the worst thing of all is that they themselves keep convincing themselves that they are the right for each other. After all as with the cheaters rule - if you cheated on someone you didn't really love the first person - and same goes for Helen, so soon and such petty reason despite telling Barry everything she was prepared to jump in sack with him......just lame.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Numnuts

They're nuts. No cheating was done , as always miscommunication can and will lead to breakdowns in relations. People that can't forgive haven't got a real heart to start with and usually wallow around in self pity. It's your story , you tell is as you see it , and how your story wants to be told. F-em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
t'other comments...

I think you've written the perfectly chauvinistic story.

Manly man internalized his grief and stiffly muddled through until inspiration struck. Then he behaved logically.

Woman emotionally melted down, but then made strong decisions that weaker man couldn't make.

Stereotypical maybe... but I've enjoyed it bigly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this chapter

I've enjoyed where you are going with this. Really well thought out story. My only issue is how quickly he forgave her, should have made her work for it a lot harder.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Impressive Story

Well written with full and vibrant characters. I am also impressed by the low rating of this chapter which I thought was very well constructed and logical. Is everyone supposed to start shooting people just because they are mistreated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No shootings necessary...some introspection and deep, heartfelt apologizing and attempts at restitution would have gone a long way, though. The first thing she does upon seeing David again is furiously chew him out?

He did zero wrong. She, on the other hand, was going to marry Barry even sooner than she had originally planned to marry her "true love," and I'm not even talking about after meeting him. Helen's wedding date with Barry was sooner than her original planned wedding date with David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weird plot

I think it is very interesting that she did not spend anytime in mourning......he was after all the one she "loved". She got into bed with someone very quickly while he truly mourned her loss. The feelings seem to be unequal which is a typical plot in your storylines. Consider this as well, she really bounced back to Dave instantly ... poor Barry. I think both Barry n Dave should really think of someone else this lady is not credible in her emotions. And she is not a victim, probably of stupidity. I cant see any sensible woman having this reaction and trust me I know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hugely unimpressive ending

Helen was an incompetent lawyer, a self-centered narcissist, and an all-around twat.

David was the wimp and fool who took her back.

You should have made it a tragedy. That would have been brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didnt like this chapter

Yes, they love each other but the way she treated him and the quick timing they got back together didnt sit well with me. I wish you had played it out a bit longer. Also not fan of her idiotic parents.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Oh hell no. Helen has become a rotten slag and I hate how easily her betrayal was passed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAVID WAS A STUPID CUVK FOR TAKING HELEN BACK.....LET THE CUNT MARRY BARRY! HAVING RELATIONS WITH CUNT HELEN'S PARENTS AGAIN WAS PATHETIC!!

JUST ANOTHER PUSSY-WHIPPED DESPERATE CUCK DAVID STORY.

TRAILER PARK TRASH LABELLED AS ROMANCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

INCOMPLETE STORY!! IS THE CUNT HELEN STILL GOING TO STAY WITGH BARRY?? THEY'RE WORKING IN THE SAME OFFICE AND SHE WAS FUCKING HIM FOR ONE YEAR AND THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER, SO NO WAY WILL THE CUNT HELEN KERP OFF BARRY!!

TOTALLY FUCKED UP BY THE CUCK DAVID TAKING CUNT HELEN BACK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sod's Law Pt. 05 Previous Part
Sod's Law Series Info

SIMILAR Stories