Sofia The Runner Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack secures Sofia's documents and Sofia heals nicely!
1.8k words
4.79
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers

The sun is setting as Sofia opens her eyes. She lies still for a minute, attempting to focus. She is somewhat hesitant to make any kind of a move. Eventually she gathers her senses, deliciously haunted by the most sensational and erotic dream of her life. She sits up and eyes Hank, lying beside the bed wagging his tail, his face and thick mane covered in blood.  

"Jesus! Boy, what happened to you?" 

She jumps up from the bed and takes a step towards him and immediately is surprised at the cum running down her inner thighs, her pussy gushing freely. 

"What the fuck?" she declares. 

The memory of her erotic dream comes flooding back to the forefront of her mind. She questions if it was a dream as the still warm cum drips and runs sweetly. Ori, Malika! Suddenly, the message is clear! 

Grabbing a cloth, she quickly wipes her undercarriage as she is concerned for Hank. Hank jumps up and dances around like a one-hundred-and-fifty-pound puppy. He grabs her hand and drags her out onto the porch. Hank presents the carcass of a huge buck, a white tail deer that he hunted down and killed. The head and neck were gone. Sofia looks at the carcass and then at Hank. 

"I see you had yourself a little snack big man!" 

Hank dances and barks over and over, his fat belly limiting his movement. Sofia attempts to tackle him and wrestle the big hound. Laughing and playing they tumble in the dirt, happy that Hank is such a good hunter and provider.  

Sofia strings the deer up on the porch to bleed and forces Hank into one of the water troughs. He doesn't like the idea of bathing, but Sofia reminds him that if he wants to sleep next to her, he must be clean. She scrubs him up and down, making fun of the flowery scent from the soap. 

With that task completed, Sofia gets to skinning the buck. She and Hank enjoy a venison dinner, filling their bellies to capacity. She coats the excess meat in salt and wraps it in cloth, storing it in the underground cold celler. Before drifting off to sleep for the eveniing Sofia asks Hank, 

"Have a guess as to when Jack will be back buddy?" 

Hank stares at her and whimpers a bit. He also misses his master. 

"I sure hope he is alright." 

With that established, they drift off to deep restful sleep.  

The next morning, Jack awakens to find his clothes freshly washed and a note on the top of the pile. "Thank you, lover, for the most wonderful night of my life. Sarah." With xoxoxo written in a heart shape. 

Jack shakes his head and ponders to himself, "What have I done!" 

He skips down the stairs and enjoys a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon, and potatoes with Maggie. At 0945 they slip out the back door of the tavern, down the alley ways, and into the livery. Thomas waves them into his office and shades the windows. 

"Ok Mr. Jack. I have documentation of ownership, including the correct markings, "48" of one "Sofia" the slave. I want you to know that I have put many people at risk to ascertain these papers." 

Jack thanks him profusely and drops another 50 jingles on his table. 

Thomas nods and says, "Mighty generous. Of course, you don't know me, if any of this comes into question at some later time!" 

Jack nods in agreement.

"However, that 50 includes a horse, Mr. Thomas."

Thomas scratches his chin, knowing the additional 25 jingles is more than fair. He agrees and shows Jack with a large older black Clydesdale. Jack looks over the gentle giant and is pleased. Thomas mentions his name is fittingly, "Clyde."  

"I'll be back for him in two hours."  

He and Maggie slide discreetly out the door and back onto the main street. Maggie takes Jack shopping for some items she thinks Sofia may like. Jack thanks Maggie again saying, "Maybe one day I will come to town and take you out to one of those fancy sit down dinner places sugar plum!" 

Maggie grabs his face by his beard and kisses him long and hard. "God bless you Mr. Jack. Don't be such a stranger, mountain man! Bring number 48 around so I can see get to know her!" 

Jack smiles and shoulders the harness of his sled, loaded with supplies and heads back to the livery for his new acquisition. Clyde has no issues with saddling the yoke. He is excited to do what he was bred for, pulling heavy things. Jack climbs on board the sled for the ride back up the mountain.  

His excitement is palpable, knowing that he has done everything he could from a legal standpoint to protect Sofia, at least from the honest people. He begins to formulate a training plan for her, so that she can protect herself from the dishonest thieves and crooks out in the cruel world they live in!

 He snaps the reigns and speaks firmly. 

"Let's go see your new home, Mr. Clyde. Giddyap!" 

Clyde has no problem pulling the sled with Jack aboard. Jack is pleased. The trip time back up the mountain is more than cut in half with the big hoss pulling the sled. 

Hank, lounging on the front porch while Sofia scrapes the deer hide. She is hoping she can salvage a pair of buckskin britches out of it.

Hank's ears tick up and in a second and he is on his feet snarling for Sofia's benefit. He launches off the porch and tears down the road, meeting the huge plow horse in the last turn into the property.  

Clyde rears up at the site of the growling beast. Jack jumps off the sled and yells loudly. 

"Hey Hank, Hank, its ok boy, it's me!" 

Hank sees Jack and gallops full speed jumping directly into his master's arms. His front paws hit Jack in the chest, both tumbling to the ground, Hank dances happily on his chest, squealing and licking him like a puppy.  

Sofia follows Hank and witnesses the two rolling around on the ground laughing and playing like a couple of hyenas. Her eyes wander over Clyde's gorgeous frame. Her passion for horses ignites within her. 

Jack rises to his feet and looks at Sofia. He is amazed at the way she looks. Plus, she wears one of his long past wife's house gowns. 

Sofia runs and jumps into Jacks arms, throwing her arms around his neck. She kisses him on his cheek and cries into his neck, her body shakes uncontrollably.  

Jack holds her tight for a minute, softly talking in an attempt to calm her. 

"It's ok Sofia. Hush now, I'm here!" 

Sofia tries to talk through her sobs but the stress of worrying if Jack would ever come back has taken it's toll on her. 

"I didn't know if you would come back to me Jack!" 

She sobs. The last few days have been the best of her entire life. Someone actually cares for her and treats her as a human. 

She begins talking a mile a minute telling Jack about everything that has occurred while he was away. She explains how well Hank has watched out for her, providing for them with his hunring skill.  

"Easy Sofia...it sounds like you had an interesting time. I am amazed at how good you look. We have plenty of time for you to fill me in. I want you to meet Clyde." 

Hank has already had a bit of an introduction. Sofia scratches the giant steed's head while Hank sniffs his legs.  

"Alright. Let's get the sled and Clyde up to the house."

"He's beautiful, Jack!"  

Jack leads Clyde up the lane and unhitches the sled. Sofia begins unloading the supplies and Jack gives big equine a long lead so he can roam about the property.  

Sofia is excited to prepare a meal for Jack of venison and greens, in appreciation for the care he has provided. Jack listens as Sofia tells him about everything that went on, including the dreams she had, specifically the spirit visits from Ori and Maliki. Jack found that intriguing as the mystery of blue mountain never ceases to amaze him. 

"This place is magical Sofia. How do you feel about the message they presented?"    

"I'm not sure Jack. They said I was chosen and would be a savior for the downtrodden. I don't know what that means." 

"Well missy, I believe when the opportunity for you to reveal your true self comes, you will act appropriately. In the meantime, we are going to start training so that you can defend yourself as well as perform the tasks your situation may demand." 

With that said, Jack gives Sofia some packages with frilly girl dresses and shoes, some brushes and such. He depended on the young female clerk and Maggie at the mercantile to make the selections. 

Sofia didn't know how to respond. She has never ever had such possessions. She bows her head and cries again. Amazed that she has the capability to feel such emotion. She stands and gives Jack a long hug. Jack loves the fact that she seems to be genuinely happy. 

He tosses a big soup bone to Hank, who slinks off into a corner and goes to work on the succulent feast, easily crushing the bone and sinew in his strong jaws.   

As they sip warm cider by the fire, Jack explains his training regimen for Sofia. She listens intensely, knowing she has far to go but confident she can become her best self.

"I wonder if I am destined to be some type of warrior for the enslaved. The ones that have suffered being abused as slaves for the benefit of others."

Jack nods.

"Its possible that the spirits are using the power of the mountain to give you that notion. I think it is best if we train hard and let the chips fall where they may. I'm sure it will become clear in due time."

"Alright young lady, tomorrow is a big day...we best get some sleep."

Jack strips down and slips into bed. Hank roams to his spot beside the door as the first line of defense. Sofia hesitates for a minute, feeling kinda lost. She stokes the fire and then walks directly to Jacks bed, lifts the covers and slides in beside him. She softly kisses him on the cheek and settles against him, her head resting on his chest.

Jack is quite shocked at how forward she is. He notes that she drifts off to sleep very quickly. He certainly enjoys the warmth of another human sharing his bed, especially one as gorgeous as Sofia, his runner!

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers