Sofia's Public Self Tie

Story Info
A Latina college student survives a public punishment.
11.2k words
4.19
46.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is eighteen or older.

Sofia appeared in the story about Jordan and has a character that appeared in the Gracie stories, however it's not necessary to have read those (although I hope you do).

Thank you to everybody who reads and comments. I really like writing these, but y'all make it worth the effort.

*****

Sofia Alonzo pushed her blue jean shorts down her legs and soon her pink cotton panties joined them on the floor. She wrapped the white towel that the waxing salon provided around her waist and flipped the switch that indicated she was ready.

The Latina eighteen-year-old was about to get her first full Brazilian wax, but, unfortunately, it wasn't because she wanted to impress her new boyfriend, Tony. Tomorrow, she was going to be on display, spread eagle and naked out on Griffith Square where hundreds of her college classmates would be able to see her.

Sofia had been convicted of shoplifting from a grocery store in her hometown near the end of the summer. However, she was moving away to college, so her punishment had been pushed to the fall and now all of body would be on display in the middle of campus. It had been an accident. She had walked into the store, picked up the milk that her mother had sent her for, said hello to the clerk, and walked out without paying. She didn't even realize she hadn't paid until police knocked on the door a few minutes after she got home. The town was so small the clerk had known her name and exactly where to send the cops.

Sofia had tried to pay them, she had the money, after all and it was just an oversight. She pleaded that she had just been on autopilot and forgot. However, the store had a zero-tolerance policy and they pushed the police and lawyers to prosecute. A couple years ago, there would have been a small fine, maybe community service, but, now, the Judicial Punishment codes allowed for embarrassing public punishments.

The codes were the subject to lots of public debate, but, as Sofia had learned recently, were generally popular. They were considered cheaper and even more humane for the convicted than prison, especially for non-violent crimes. She had even attended one semi-public punishment where another girl in the freshman class, Jordan, had stripped down and taken orders about what to show her audience. In hindsight, Sofia felt guilty for attending and felt bad for using Jordan to satisfy her curiosity about the Judicial Punishments.

What Sofia had to do seemed much worse, though. Only four people had witnessed Jordan's punishment, while many more people would see her. Regardless of the fairness of the punishment, here she was, about to be waxed completely bare between her legs.

She wished she didn't have to be here, but the rules stated that she had to be below her neck. The powers that be supposed it was more embarrassing to not be able to hide her pussy under her thick bush.

She'd thought about shaving herself, but she'd always used wax, just like her mom and older sister. Thick black hair ran in her family and waxing had always been the way she had removed her body hair because it lasted longer, and she didn't want to shave every day. Usually she waxed at home, but it scared her to put the hot wax on her vagina, so she figured she'd pay an expert. She told herself that it was good practice to show herself to a stranger, anyway.

This wouldn't be the first time she'd practiced. She'd gotten the idea from a club on campus, which called itself University Students Surviving Judicial Punishments, or USSJP for short. Sofia had attended a couple of the meetings and it was mostly a support group. However, some of the girls had suggested showing more skin to get used to being seen. A couple of the girls went further than others suggesting streaking the quad or the library. She couldn't make herself do that, but she had gone to class without a bra twice in the last week and she thought she'd seen a couple guys check her out. All in all, she wasn't sure that it had helped at all. She wasn't self conscious about anybody looking at still covered chest in a way even close to how embarrassed she knew she would be tomorrow.

Not all the practice had been limited to showing a little more skin, though. A new trend had developed for judicial punishments of lesser crimes. The punishment technicians were taking a more hands-off approach and were making the criminals do a lot more of the work. While for more serious infractions people still had to attend the punishment center for processing and guards did the hard work of carrying out the sentence, it was becoming more common for the prisoners to execute the penalty.

Jordan's punishment, which Sofia had watched and participated in, was like that. There was no representative from the punishment center. Jordan had done it all herself, recorded it, and then sent the recording as proof.

Sofia's punishment was similar. She was going to have to tie herself spread eagle on the ground and luckily, she thought, she didn't have to film herself, there would be a punishment center employee observing her. The information accompanying her sentence had told her what to buy: four stakes, a hammer, four lengths of rope, and, optionally, a blanket. They had also given her directions on how to tie herself and then escape when her time was over. However, the self-tie necessitated practice. There was some skill involved and in private moments, when her roommate was gone, she practiced securing herself in the rope on her bed.

Sofia didn't know how long she'd been lost in thought, but suddenly the door to her private room opened and her "Beauty and Wellness Specialist" entered the room. The specialist was maybe late twenties. She had dark hair and was dressed in khaki shorts and a black polo shirt that had the logo of the salon on its breast.

"Hello," the woman said, "I'm Natalie."

"Sofia," the younger girl said, rising to shake her hand loosely.

"Nice to meet you, what are we doing today?" Natalie asked as she checked a clipboard that she carried with her.

"Um, a full Brazilian," Sofia answered, as the specialist nodded along, confirming what was written on her notes.

"Exciting. Have you ever been waxed before?"

"I wax myself, usually, but this is the first time I've ever done my," she hesitated, "my bikini area, so I thought I'd come to a salon."

"That makes sense. Since you've waxed before I'm sure you know there is some pain, but we do our best to minimize it. Let me give you this," Natalie handed Sofia a sheet from her clipboard, "It's aftercare instructions. Dos and don'ts and that sort of thing."

Sofia took the sheet, but figured she knew the drill, and wasn't worried about reading it, "Thanks."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, I think I'm ready to go." Sofia wasn't nervous or anything about this.

"I've done it before, nothing to worry about," she told herself. Although she wasn't looking forward to losing her bush for this reason, she thought she might have done this anyway some time in the future.

"Ok, you can lay back on the table and you can uncover yourself whenever you're ready."

Sofia got up from the comfy chair and climbed onto the padded white table in the center of the room. Natalie turned her back and approached the sink and cupboard combo that was against one wall and started to wash her hands. When she was done, she donned plastic gloves and got to work heating the wax and preparing the rest of her tools and supplies.

After a couple minutes, the specialist was ready and turned toward the young woman laying on the table. Sofia still had the towel draped over her lower body, but she knew that it was time. She unwrapped the fabric and revealed the long curly black hair covered her lips and mound.

"Ok," Natalie said, "I'm going to start with the clippers to make sure the hair is all about the same length."

Sofia wondered if she should have groomed herself before she came, but she tried to push that out of her mind. This was part of Natalie's job. The older woman approached with cordless trimmers with a guard over their business end.

Natalie thumbed the tool to life and the sound of their vibrating filled the room. "Spread your legs just a little bit wider for me, please," she requested.

Sofia obliged and soon felt the clippers being combed through her mane, tickling her. Large tufts of hair fell off from her mound where it was most unruly and Natalie ran it, confidently but sensitively down her lips. When it was done, Natalie dusted some of the stray follicles from Sofia's thighs and down onto the towel and then returned the clippers to the countertop next to the sink.

Sofia inspected herself as Natalie turned her back. Her most private parts were already much more visible now that the hair was shorn down. Her labia were a darker brown than the rest of her caramel skin. Her outer lips were puffy and even and her inner lips were tucked inside. There was a slight bump where her clitoris was nestled. "This would be embarrassing enough without going any further," she thought, though she tried to silence her mind, "You're fine. Just relax. It's her job, she has seen plenty of pussies."

"Ok, now I'm going to clean the area. Just relax, you'll get used to my hand being down there," Natalie said.

Sofia watched as the woman wiped a square piece of cloth over her mound and lips. It left behind a thin residue that quickly dried. The feeling of having Natalie's hand between her legs was a bit odd, especially when she wiped the cloth low near her opening.

"I'm going to wipe a little bit of the wax on your wrist, tell me if it's too hot. I could let it cool a little bit if you want, but some girls like it warmer."

Sofia knew she liked it on the hot side and when she felt the wax, she answered, "That's fine."

"Ok, I'm going to do one side at a time. Bring one foot up and point your knee out," Natalie requested as she helped guide Sofia's left leg into position, "Looking good."

Sofia liked how bubbly Natalie was. This was probably how they were trained to talk, positively and complimentary, but it still felt nice.

"Alright," Natalie continued, "I'm going to use two different waxes. One is a hard wax and it has to sit on your skin and dry for about thirty seconds and the other is more like what you have at home where you add the wax and then use strips to pull it off."

"Ok," Sofia said as she listened.

"I'm going to put some of the hard wax on and while it dries, I'm going to do a couple strips of the other wax, ok?"

Sofia nodded.

"You're going to do great," Natalie said as she got to work. Using what looked like a tongue depressor, she painted blue wax onto a section maybe a couple inches wide from the left side of Sofia's mound down to the top part of her labia. She swirled it around and tried to make it an even coating. When she was satisfied, she switched to a thinner yellowish wax, which was much closer to what Sofia used at home and spread onto a section of her left thigh. Then without warning, she pressed a white strip of cloth into the wax and pulled.

Initially, it hurt a lot and Sofia squealed, but Natalie pressed her hand the now hairless bit of skin and the pressure made the pain subside. "Was that ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's fine now," Sofia confirmed.

"Good. See? I knew you'd do great," Natalie said as she spread more wax over the girl's thigh. In an instant she had applied the strip, ripped it off, and pressed down, dulling the sting.

After one more round with the strip on Sofia's thigh, Natalie announced, "Now I'm going back to the hard wax." She peeled the top edge of the now much thicker substance down and grasped the lip between her thumb and forefinger.

Sofia gritted her teeth when it was pulled off, leaving a completely bare patch on part of her mound and her left labia. Natalie pressed down as she had before for a few seconds and then started to apply more of the blue wax lower down to complete the denuding of her lip.

As the new wax dried, she cleaned up all that the hard wax didn't get. Switching back to the thinner wax she coated patches of her newly bare skin and removed the last of Sofia's hair.

Sofia looked down when it seemed like Natalie was done. She thought the sight was bizarre. There was a straight line dividing her partially naked mound from the remains of her bush and it didn't seem natural for there to be such a perfect dividing line.

Natalie returned to the now hardened wax on Sofia's labia. She followed the same procedure as she did before, peeling down one of the corners of the hardened wax and using it as a handle to quickly yank the rest off. Sofia winced as it was pulled off, but she was getting used to it now. "It's really not so bad."

The older woman now spread the blue wax in a line from where her lips came together above her clit up and over her mound toward her flat stomach. As the wax cured, Natalie pulled out the last bits of hair from the crevice between her thigh and her privates.

"Here we go, again," Natalie said as she prepared to remove the wax from Sofia's mons. In one pull, the thickest part of the teenager's bush was gone. "Make your left leg straight again and point the right one out, please."

Sofia complied and gave the woman access to the other half of her pussy.

"About halfway done now," Natalie continued, "Two more on your front then your backside. You've done great so far."

Sofia hadn't thought about that part of herself. She guessed she had hair back there but wondered if the Punishment Center would care and if she should opt out. Deciding she'd paid for the 'full Brazilian,' she might as well get the whole package. "Better be safe than sorry, anyway."

"Are you doing ok?" Natalie asked as she painted thick wax onto the right side of the girl's mound and part way down her lip.

"Yeah, I'm good, just zoning out," Sofia lied. She didn't see a reason to admit why she was getting waxed and figured it was better to just let her think it was for appearance's sake. It was less embarrassing that way.

In less than a minute, Natalie had removed the remains of Sofia's hair above her lips and was painting on the last bit of wax that would have her completely smooth between her legs.

"You're doing great," the specialist cooed, "Lot's of girls are waaaaaay less pain tolerant."

"It's probably because I've waxed before," Sofia answered. She liked Natalie's bedside manner but wished she didn't have to make small talk. Sofia was also hoping this would be over soon. Embarrassment was growing the longer her bits were on display. "I'm not going to be able to do this tomorrow," she thought. She tried to push back the intrusive thought and closed her eyes, trying to center herself.

"Ouch," she gasped. Sofia hadn't noticed Natalie prepare to pull off the last bit of the wax.

"Was that worse than the others?" Natalie asked as she applied pressure, "I can give you a break before we finish. It's ok."

"No, no, I just didn't see it coming."

"Alright, I'm going to clean you up down here and then I'll have you turn over."

"Ok," Sofia answered.

A handful of quick applications of the warm, yellow wax later, and Sofia's lips and mound were completely hairless. Her skin was tingly, but she wouldn't have said that she was in pain, which was nice.

"Alright, please turn over and lay on your stomach," Natalie told her.

Sofia complied and, in a few seconds, her round butt was pointed toward the ceiling. She felt Natalie's gloved hands spread her cheeks to take a closer look and a wave of shame rolled over her at the idea of a stranger seeing her asshole.

She was hopeful that wouldn't really happen tomorrow. Being spread eagle on her back meant everyone would get a good view of her pussy and breasts but she thought her ass would be pretty well hidden.

"I can only use the soft wax back here since your hair is so short," Natalie said, unaware of the young woman's inner thoughts.

Sofia tried to focus on the here and now. "Hmm mmm," she mumbled, as she turned her head back and nodded in understanding.

Natalie pulled her cheeks apart and spread the wax down her crack. Sofia felt it was a little warmer down near her hole.

"Here comes the strip, three, two, one," Natalie counted down to make sure Sofia could prepare before pressing the cloth down and yanking off. "Looking good, just a couple more spots and you're all done."

Natalie again applied the wax to a few small areas and quickly removed the last of Sofia's hair. The last spot, and the one that made her squirm the most, was the spot between her opening and her bottom hole. "I didn't even know hair could grow there," she thought.

But, finally, it was done. Natalie told Sofia that she could wrap herself in the towel again, which she did as she sat up and dangled her legs off the table. It was a relief to be covered again. Her body had been on display to this one stranger for long enough. Again, the inner recesses of her brain yelled, "Tomorrow will be worse!"

As Sofia tried to push down her fear again, Natalie reminded her of the do's and don'ts sheet that she had given her earlier. Sofia mimed reading over it, but she couldn't really focus.

"That's all from me," Natalie concluded, "You can get dressed and you're good to go, since you've already paid."

"Thank you, so much," Sofia said politely.

"You're welcome. I hope to see you again," Natalie said and then exited the room.

When the door shut, Sofia opened the towel again and examined her now bare kitty. She hadn't loved her bush, exactly, but she wished she didn't have to be completely hairless. She wished she was allowed a landing strip, or something, so she looked a little more mature. When she rubbed her fingers over her lips, she kind of liked how it felt, though. She suspected that her boyfriend Tony would like it too, when he saw it in a day or two.

She took a deep breath as she accepted her new reality and jumped off the table, letting the towel fall to the floor. She pulled on her pink underwear and her jean shorts. The feeling of the material against her pussy was something that she would have to get used to. She grabbed her bookbag and left the room on the way to the bus stop.

***

Sofia walked into her dorm room and was relieved that her roommate, Ava, wasn't home yet. After getting back to campus from the salon, Sofia had gone to her last class of the day, a discussion of microeconomics led by a graduate student who was way too passionate about the subject.

She'd spent the whole class failing to pay attention. The feeling of her panties against her bare lips was still weird, and she was still distracted about what she was about to do: tell Tony about her punishment tomorrow.

She locked her door and started to change into her lounge clothes. She pulled off her t-shirt and her 32C bra. Her breasts hung down without the support of her bra and were topped with large dark nipples. Soon she slipped out of her pants and underwear and she was completely naked except for her dangly gold earrings. Brushing her long black hair behind her shoulders, she looked at herself in the mirror. "Not bad," she thought.

Sofia had always been confident in her body, though she wasn't always sure about her face. It was thin and she always thought her nose was a little too long and she was always plucking her thick eyebrows, though they looked alright now.

But she had somewhere to go and couldn't admire herself in the mirror all night. She pulled on a gray t-shirt and then slipped into fresh white panties and black gym shorts.

Then she hesitated. Usually she would put on a sweatshirt just to make sure her nipples wouldn't show through while she was on the boy's floor, but she decided against it. "Another chance to practice," she thought. Besides, they probably wouldn't show through, but who cared if they did? Some of the freshman guys would be seeing her tomorrow, anyway.