Sofjia from Belgrade Pt. 02

Story Info
Lute and his artist girlfriend delve into couples modeling.
4.6k words
4.5
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers

This is the second installment of a multi-part story about Luther "The Root" Casey and Sofjia, his buxom Serbian girlfriend. Per usual, all characters are fictitious and of legal age.

It had been over two months since Lute consummated his relationship with Sofjia. And since he'd recently given her a house key, his sister informed him, in adult terms, he and Sofjia were now offically "going steady."

Lute had never been monogamous. And it was as much a surprise to him as it was to his family and friends that he was now seeing just one woman. But as his relationship with Sofjia progressed, he'd grown disinterested in sleeping with anyone else.

So when he walked into his brownstone one late winter evening after work and caught the aroma of fresh baked bread and a pot of hearty homemade soup, it occurred to him that he might really be falling for this girl.

In the beginning his attraction to Sofjia had been mostly physical. Her bounteous 34G tits were the stuff of his dreams, and he couldn't get enough of them. And though that remained true, he'd since discovered how truly smart, talented and fun-loving she was. And further, she was also really into him, and it was more than just her visceral attraction to his huge cock.

As Lute hung up his coat on the rack inside the door, he saw the wool cloak belonging to Sofjia's good friend Gabi. And this meant the two artists were likely upstairs working in the garret studio he'd turned over to Sofjia for her work.

Grabbing a beer and a slice of warm bread, he headed up to check in with the ladies. And climbing the last flight of stairs to the converted attic, he could hear music from above.

"Hello!" he called out, not wanting to surprise them.

"Gabi and I are here, come on up!" Sofjia yelled back.

Entering the garret, a spacious and comfortable space that had been a renovation project of the previous owners, he found Gabi standing at an easel and drawing. And in the middle of the room he saw Sofjia posing naked for her on the classic old fainting couch she'd brought in the week before.

Gabi turned and gave Lute a warm greeting and smile, while Sofjia blew him a kiss. Not wanting to interrupt their session, Lute made a "Don't mind me" hand motion and settled into a chair to watch.

The ladies were both taking a drawing class at the city's prestigious art institute. Gabi was a second year student, while Sofjia, having only recently arrived from Yugoslavia, had been invited to audit the class. But she'd just learned the week before that she'd been formally accepted into the school's degree program for the next term.

Though both ladies were skilled and dedicated artists, the drawing instructor had high expectations for his students, which included 20 hours each week outside of class with pencil in hand. And since his class was focused on drawing the human figure in the classical tradition, the students needed to find life models willing to pose nude. So classmates often took turns modeling for each other.

Looking at Gabi's easel, Lute saw that she was finishing up the drawing, a finely rendered work that beautifully captured Sofjia as she lay on the couch reading a book, her large breasts hanging against her chest and her legs spread just enough to give a glimpse of her fur covered pussy.

Lute sat back and enjoyed his beer and bread while Gabi finished her work. And when she said, "Okay. There!" to announce she was finished, Sofjia stood up and slipped on her silk kimono, a gift from Lute, and went over to see.

Ignoring how erotically alluring Sofjia looked in the drawing, the two artists talked about the technical and artistic details Gabi had used, and what worked well and what she might have done differently.

Once their impromptu critique was finished, Sofjia came over to Lute and sat on his lap to give him a proper greeting while Gabi made some finishing touches on her drawing.

"Hello, Luther! Welcome home!" Sofjia said as they kissed.

Taking a break from their work, the ladies joined Lute downstairs for a bowl of the soup that was simmering on the stove. Then while sitting at the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room, they caught up on their day's affairs.

Gabi was a pretty and affable young Czech woman about Sofjia's age and height. She had short sandy hair and a fine set of tits that, based on his close examination of Sofjia's drawings, Lute figured were about 34C's,.

Still celebrating Sofjia's acceptance into the art institute's degree program -- as well as the generous scholarship she'd been awarded -- they all toasted her success with shots of slivovitch, the plum brandy native to Sofjia's homeland. And as they finished their soup and bread, the ladies had a couple more shots.

Alcohol, Lute had discovered, made Sofjia particularly amorous. And it seemed especially true for slivovitch. She already had an active libido, so the aphrodisiac effects of drinking usually meant good things were in store for him. And tonight was no exception.

Needing to do some more work, the ladies soon begged off to return to the upstairs studio. But when Lute innocently asked what they were drawing next, Sofjia gave him a sexy look and said, "Hmmm...how about you?"

Lute had modeled for Sofjia, but never for any of her classmates. And though he wasn't especially modest, he suspected, given Sofjia's current amorous state, that once he got his clothes off more than just drawing and modeling would ensue. And from the way Gabi chimed in with, "Yeah, Lute, we'd love to have you model!" he was pretty sure he was right.

In the time they'd been together, Sofjia had been gradually learning about Lute's extensive sexual history. Some of this she gathered from things he said, and others she learned from his friends. Though no nun herself, she was nonetheless impressed by how active he'd been for so long, and intrigued by the adventurous range of his lovemaking.

Knowing he'd never dated just one girl, she told him of her concerns that she might not be able to fully satisfy his lusty needs. This led to her asking about his threesome experiences and if that was something he missed. And if it was, she told him she'd be open to doing a threesome with him and another girl -- an offer he didn't readily decline.

So as they walked back upstairs for his modeling session, Lute realized how Sofjia's plan was unfolding, and that Gabi was going to be that other girl. Sex with Sofjia was great and definitely didn't leave him feeling he needed to engage with other women, but he found the prospect of their doing a threesome with the comely Gabi to be pretty interesting.

Once in the garret, Lute got undressed and and started out by holding various standing poses as the ladies set a kitchen timer for three minutes and did some quick sketches. But as Sofjia positioned him for a longer pose on the couch, she stopped to arrange his cock just so, and then with an impish grin, she leaned down and took his thick member in her mouth.

Deciding right then that they should do some couples modeling for Gabi, Sofjia took off the sweater and tights she'd put on for dinner and settled down on the couch to attend to Lute's growing shaft. As she did, Gabi grabbed the big pad of newsprint she used for fast sketches and began to draw. Capturing Sofjia with her mouth wrapped around Lute's huge cock made for a titillating scene that she hurriedly worked to render before they moved, but the posing lovers were in no rush.

"Take your time, Gabi," Sofjia said between slurps, "I could do this all night."

"Thanks, Sofie! You two are so hot!" Gabi mused as she continued roughing in their figures on her pad while her friend worked Lute's leviathan deep into her throat. Then applying a big wad of spit to its mushroom head, she dove back on for more.

"Wow. So fucking hot!" Gabi muttered as she continued drawing. And thanks to Sofjia's prolonged oral foreplay, Gabi was able to pull together a good sketch with just enough details to make it an erotic illustration, if not altogether pornographic.

Lute now had a sizeable hard-on, and it was clear that any intentions of this being an innocent life drawing session were long gone. But Sofjia was still intent on their giving Gabi some more good poses. So moving up on the couch, she positioned her crotch over Lute's head and eased her pussy onto his mouth so he could return the oral favor.

Grabbing Sofjia's ass as he dove into her hirsute snatch, Lute began to feast on her pussy, shoving his tongue deep into her crevasse and then working it over her labia and clit.

While Sofjia moaned and ground her cunt onto Lute's face, Gabi got a great ten minute drawing of her models as they continued their lovemaking. And though the timer went off, the pose didn't end until Sofjia's moaning turned to cries as she fingered her clit and climaxed. Then dismounting, she collapsed on the couch next to Lute.

While Sofjia caught her breath, Gabi finished with some shading and detailing, paying particular attention to the magnificent truncheon that arced up slick and hard from Lute's crotch. A self-disciplined artist, Gabi had tried her best to concentrate on her drawings as the couple posed. But her pussy was growing increasingly wet and tingly as she watched Sofjia stroke Lute's slick shaft, preparing it for their next pose.

"One more?" Sofjia asked as she looked over at her friend, suspecting she was dying to get naked and join in.

"Sure...one more!" Gabi agreed as she flipped her pad over to a new sheet of paper.

Knowing it would be a good position for a longer pose, Sofjia slipped down onto the floor facing Gabi and sat with her back against the couch. She then had Lute lie down with her, resting his head on her lap so he could suckle on her heavy hangers while she stroked his cock. "Set the timer for fifteen minutes," she chuckled, "We'll be fine."

Many nights, Lute had fallen asleep with his head resting just like this against Sofjia's corpulent bosom, his mouth working over her tits as he dozed off. But now, with her fondling his cock as they posed, there was little possibility of a nap. And when the timer finally went off, he was ready for some carnal action. And Sofjia was in a similar state.

But it was now Sofjia's turn to draw, so mustering her last bit of restraint, she got up and slipped back into her kimono as Gabi finished up her drawing.

"Your turn!" Sofjia said to her friend as she picked up her own pad of newsprint, "Give me a couple of quick ones to start."

Lute lay on the couch slowly stroking his cock while Gabi got undressed. And though he wasn't quite sure how this would all play out, when she slipped off her panties and joined him, the lusty look on her face told him she was just as ready for action as he was.

Since first seeing Sofjia's drawings of Lute and his huge cock, Gabi had hoped she would get this chance. Like Sofjia, she had long wanted to fuck a guy with such a package. So after moving in for a long introductory kiss, she had Lute sit on the couch while she crouched on the floor between his legs and began to attack his veiny beast.

Holding up her hand to signal a five minute pose, Gabi grabbed Lute's shaft and worked her mouth over its bulbous head before moving off to lick it up and down, admiring the length and girth of his prodigious member.

Watching Gabi suck on her boyfriend's cock didn't instill the jealousy that Sofjia had feared it might. Instead, she found it really sexy. And getting a steamy profile view of Gabi's mouth stretched around Lute's huge phallus, she looked forward to seeing her friend's pussy impaled on his beast.

Having shifted back into artist mode, Sofjia was now sketching her models with sure strokes of her pencil. She had Lute lean his head back so his visage was out of view, and with Gabi's face buried between his legs, she captured them as an anonymous couple enjoying a bout of fellatio.

Gabi was no novice when it came to oral sex. But as she worked over Lute's chiseled member, she fully realized he was in a league way beyond her other lovers. Gripping his shaft with both hands, there was room to spare as she concentrated on its big head, slurping and kissing it as she strategized her next move.

"Time!" Sofjia called out to her models' surprise when she put the finishing touches on her sketch. "Now, would you lie on the couch for me? Gabi on your back looking away from me, and Lute on your side next to her."

Reluctantly breaking off the blowjob, the models arranged themselves on the couch as Sofjia requested, with Lute's face nuzzled against Gabi's head and his cock pressed against her hip. Then moving down to kiss her neck as he massaged her tits, he slid his hand into her cunt and began diddling her clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Gabi gasped as Lute fingered her twat, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah!"

Spreading her legs to give him better access to her nether regions, Gabi pushed her face against Lute's and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth as she writhed on the couch, raising her hips to welcome his fingers inside her.

Wanting to give Sofjia a good pose, the couple stayed fairly still and didn't let their foreplay become too vigorous. But Lute's fingers knew exactly what they were doing, and it wasn't long before Gabi was moaning and grinding against his hand as she wound towards an orgasm.

If it wasn't for his determination to maintain their pose, Lute would have been sucking on her sweet tits and working his mouth over her chest and stomach. But instead he let his fingers do their handiwork, probing her cunt and flicking her clit until she began to gasp as she climaxed.

Looking at him with a wild-eyed expression, Gabi then smashed her mouth against his and took him in for a series of long kisses as she shuddered and came.

Surprised at how nonplussed she was that her boyfriend was making out with her friend, Sofjia kept drawing as Gabi climaxed. And she continued on when Lute pulled his wet fingers from Gabi's pussy and slid them into her mouth, giving her a taste of her pussy juices.

When Sofjia finally finished her drawing and said, "Perfect, thank you!" she was more than ready to put aside her drawing pad and get nasty with her models. But there was one last pose she wanted to capture, knowing it would be hot, and also a good test of how possessive she was of her boyfriend and his huge cock.

"Okay. For the last one, I want you to fuck," she said with a sly smile.

Giving her an "Are you sure about that?" look, Lute wondered if she was really ready for that. And though she was dying to have his thick meat inside her pussy, wet and ready as she was, Gabi was also uncertain about her friend's request.

Sensing their hesitancy, Sofjia tried to put them at ease, "It's fine. Really. It'll be a great pose!"

Then seeing they weren't altogether convinced, she added, "And if I get too jealous, I'll come join you. Okay?"

Lute and Gabi looked at each other and then nodded, signalling they were ready to get back to work.

"Okay, Lute, lie on your back, and Gabi get on top of him," Sofjia directed as she stood by the couch and arranged her models. Then moving back to the easel, she watched as Gabi grabbed Lute's shaft and began easing its head into her pussy.

"Yes, nice, now keep going. Fuck for me," Sofjia coached as she began sketching, then smiled and said, "Just don't get too wild and ruin the pose."

Drawing Gabi as she slowly slid her pussy down onto Lute's cock, Sofjia remembered her own first carnal encounter with his huge organ and the delicious pain she'd felt as her vag stretched to take him in. Like Gabi, she'd been on top and able to control the pace of their fucking. Which is why she'd put Gabi in this cowgirl position, knowing it was the best way for Lute's new lovers to get acclimated to his titan.

Concentrating on her work as she continued to do a rough outline of her models, Sofjia kept glancing back at the steamy view of Lute's thick cock spreading Gabi's pussy, until she was at last fully impaled. And as Gabi shifted forward and began slowly grinding atop his meat, Sofjia expertly captured their coupling.

As Lute held his pose, he grabbed Gabi's ass and raised his hips, working his cock even deeper inside her, which caused her to gasp and squirm in delight.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes!" she moaned as his cock plumbed the depths of her carnal cavern, far beyond where any guy's tool had ever spelunked. "You are so fucking big in me!" she groaned, her Czech accent making her words even more erotic.

While the couple slowly fucked, Sofjia drew them in the way she'd been taught in her classes back home -- a classical style that originated well before the Renaissance and captured the intrinsic beauty of the human anatomy.

To some eyes, Sofjia's drawing of the copulating lovers would be considered unseemly for an artist with her skills. But she approached it as she did any of her other life drawing work, celebrating the body in all of its forms. And as her models fucked, she sketched them with a fast assurance, anxious to finish her piece so she could join their lovemaking.

But when her drawing was finished, Sofjia couldn't yet break away and instructed Gabi to lean back, placing her arms behind her so she could get a good view of Gabi's pussy as it stretched to accommodate Lute's thick cock. Then, at the bottom of the page, she began to draw a close-up study of their coupling.

As her models continued their slow fucking with their genitalia now in view, Sofjia was able to capture their act in graphic detail. She focused first on Gabi's vagina as her labia wrapped around Lute's member like a fleshy rubber gasket spread to its max.

Gabi's pussy lips were pinkish brown and swollen with lusty excitement as they enveloped Lute's huge rod, which Sofjia captured perfectly. Then after she sketched in more of Gabi's vaginal details and the patch of light brown pubic hair that arched up towards her navel, she shifted her gaze to focus on Lute's cock.

Though most of his member was buried inside Gabi's cunt, Sofjia portrayed the lovers on an upstroke of their sex act, with several inches of Lute's torqued cock on display, slick with juices and pumped-up like the muscled forearm of a weightlifter.

Sofjia never tired of Lute's magnificent organ. And especially when it was in this charged state of arousal, big and thick and full of seed, fucking her with a bestial fervor. At such times his cock took on a life of its own, and he became a man possessed. Wielding his rod like a medieval weapon, he drove her to a state of delirium as he took her body and soul, passionately groping and kissing her big floppy tits in the way she loved.

Over their time together, Sofjia had done a number of close-up drawings of Lute's cock, everything from lying flaccid across his hip to a full erection, but until now she'd never captured it in the act. And doing so gave her a new appreciation for not only the length and girth of his lusty member, but also for the malleable nature of the vagina. Because as she watched Gabi's twat stretch to take in his huge tool, she knew her own pussy did the same when he penetrated her. And that nearly made her cum in anticipation.

Not far from her home in Belgrade, there was an old hippodrome that still held horse races. Sofjia often went to the track with her family and friends, and during the summer months she'd take her drawing pad and catch a bus to the stables to draw the horses. This was her first real foray into life drawing, and the big beautiful creatures were willing models for the young artist.

Finishing up her close-up study of Lute and Gabi's joined genitals, Sofjia thought back to those thoroughbreds at the track on race day -- a bundle of constrained energy, rearing and jerking as their jockeys tried to control them, anxiously pacing and eager to run.

RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers
12