Sofjia from Belgrade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when she told Gabi and Lute she was finished with the drawing, and he eased his cock from her pussy, his torqued member reminded Sofjia of those agitated race horses, snorting and sweating and raring to run.

By this time Lute had been modelling for well over an hour, and the prolonged foreplay his partners had subjected him to in pursuit of a good pose had become increasingly vexing. His thoroughbred needed to get out of the gate and finally tear down the track.

Recognizing what he needed, Sofjia gave him a tender look, "Sorry to put you through all that, Luther. You were a great model!"

Nodding in reply, Lute lay back on the divan and stroked his lusty stallion while Gabi stood up and looked to Sofjia for further instructions.

"I've made you two suffer long enough," Sofjia smiled, "Now go ahead, really do it while I finish this last one. No more posing! Just fucking!"

Looking at Lute with a nasty grin, Gabi hissed, "Yeah, baby!" and moved down to rejoin him on the couch. Sliding in next to him, she guided him on top of her in a classic missionary position. Then shoving his zealous member back inside her pussy, the two began to fuck.

Taking Sofjia at her word that she was okay with him boning her friend, Lute didn't hold back, grabbing Gabi's hips and shoving his cock deep inside her as she moaned, "Yeah, baby, yeah!"

Gabi's tits were soon flopping in sync with each thrust of Lute's cock. His prolonged posing had given him a serious case of blue balls, and though he wanted to hold off as long as possible before blasting his load, Gabi wasn't helping.

Because their long poses had also gotten Gabi hyper-aroused, and now finally having Lute taking her in the way she'd fantasized ever since she'd first seen Sofjia's drawings of his huge cock, she was euphoric.

Watching them go at it, Sofjia couldn't restrain herself any longer. So putting aside her drawing, she slipped off her kimono and joined in. Sliding in beside them on the couch, she snuggled in close to the unrestrained lovers. And olacing her head next to Gabi's, she kissed her friend and then Lute as he leaned forward, giving them both deep tongue-infused kisses.

Sofjia had never done a threesome, nor had she really made love to another girl. Back in Belgrade, she'd had a couple of make out dalliances with an art school friend who liked to kiss her and bury her face in Sofjia's big tits. But that's as far as it'd gone. But it now seemed natural to kiss Gabi, as did putting her hand in her friend's pussy to rub her clit while she got pummeled by Lute's beast.

Having Sofjia work over her pussy quickly propelled Gabi to another orgasm, and as she wailed and moaned, Lute's deep grunts signaled that he too was ready to explode.

Resuming her directorial role, Sofjia whispered, "Yeah, baby, cum for us! Cum for us!"

Looking down at Sofjia with a belabored smile, Lute groaned, "Oh, god, yeah, I'm ready! Where do you want it?"

"I want you to fill up Gabi and then give me the rest!" Sofjia answered before she slid atop Gabi and raised her ass, letting her big breasts sway down, her pussy now positioned for Lute's rear entry.

With his lovers now ready for him to erupt, Lute bellowed and unleashed his first load of spew into Gabi's stretched pussy. And when she gasped at the seismic eruption occurring inside her, he gripped her hips and launched his second volley, which quickly overwhelmed her pussy's holding capacity began dripping down onto the couch.

But pro that he was, Lute hardly missed a beat as he pulled his cock from inside Gabi and shoved it into Sofjia's waiting pussy, doing so just in time to give her his next jettison of spew.

Looking down at her friend while Lute filled her with the rest of his payload, Sofjia gave her a bemused smile. When she'd asked Gabi if she'd be interested in joining Lute and her for a threesome, she wasn't sure how what that would be like. But watching her friend slowly recover from getting righteously plowed by their hung lover, she knew they were sharing one of life's perfect moments.

It was a Tuesday evening and the trio all had early commitments the next day, so Gabi didn't stay the night. But she left with the understanding they'd be back together soon.

As for their new sexually charged drawings, later that week in class Sofjia and Gabi had an especially interesting homework critique. These crits were run by Nina, the grad student teaching assistant, an alluring and somewhat mysterious young woman who had once posed nude for their class when the scheduled model was a no-show. And with her big curly mane of dark hair and curvaceous body, which, like Sofjia, she mostly kept concealed under oversized tops, the class was very intrigued when she'd disrobed. And she didn't disappoint.

But when Gabi and then Sofjia joined her for their crits in the back of the classroom, Nina struggled to maintain her composure and talk artistically about their drawings from that evening with Lute.

In making the drawings, the ladies had been careful their models' faces weren't shown. But though she didn't say so at the time, Nina easily recognized them both. And having recently met Lute with Sofjia at a gallery opening, she suspected it was his massive cock that was featured so prominently in their work.

After class that evening when some of the students met up at a local bar, Nina joined them, which was unusual. And when Sofjia went off to use the restroom, she offered to go along. Once they were alone in the loo, she handed Sofjia a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Gabi's and your homework drawings were amazing," Nina gushed in an uncharacteristic manner, "And I think I recognized that guy with the huge cock as your boyfriend. So, if you're ever looking for someone to do more couples modeling with him, goddam, please give me a call!" And then she gave Sofjia a long kiss before slipping away.

Tucking Nina's note into her pocket, Sofjia realized she might have found a perfect way to ensure Lute's sexual needs were met, while getting in some good life drawing sessions of her own.

And with Nina's kiss still damp on her lips, she also considered what it would be like to delve more deeply into girl-on-girl lovemaking, especially with this mysterious Nina chick, while Lute watched and stroked his cock nearby, ready to join in.

12