Sofjia from Belgrade Pt. 03

Story Info
Lute and Sofjia enjoy the company of lusty friends.
4.7k words
4.44
2.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
484 Followers

This is the third installment of a continuing story about our hung hero Luther Casey and his buxom new love interest, a Serbian artist named Sofjia. Our setting is a large Midwestern city in the early 1980's. Per usual, all characters are fictitious and of legal age.

-------------------------------

It had been only a couple weeks since Lute, Sofjia and her friend Gabi had their initial couples modeling session that turned racy. But when they next gathered, the focus wasn't on drawing, but instead on music, dancing and fun.

The music production company where Lute worked was putting on a Saturday night show at a venue in the city. And since Sofjia and Gabi were fans of the band, a high energy group from New York City, he made sure their names were on the guest list.

Lute got to the theater early to ensure everything was in place for the show. And when the featured act went on, he looked out from the wings and saw that Sofjia and Gabi had arrived and were on the dance floor in front of the stage. And from the way they danced together, Lute could tell their recent threesome wouldn't be just a one time affair, because it had apparently given the ladies a taste for each other's forbidden fruits.

It'd been an interesting week for Sofjia and Gabi. Having done that first threesome with Lute, which also involved their becoming lovers, they'd crossed a bridge in their friendship. But instead of over-analyzing what this new intimacy might mean, they'd agreed to just go for it, with the understanding that as long as no one got hurt, all would be fine.

Neither Sofjia or Gabi considered themselves bisexual. But after kissing and getting it on while they had sex with Lute, they found they really enjoyed it. And since there was definitely plenty of Lute to share between them, a threesome arrangement worked great.

Then after a recent drawing class they'd ended up in the restroom together. And since no one was around, they began to kiss. Tentatively at first, and then with deep tongue swirling action they smooshed together and groped each other's tits and ass. And if other students hadn't come in, they likely would've ended up muff diving in one of the stalls.

But now as they danced together at the show, they resumed their seductive moves. And as Lute watched them flirt and touch from back stage, he knew they'd be having some real fun when they all got back to his place.

Some weeks before when Sofjia had first asked Lute if he wanted to do a threesome, he'd questioned if she was really interested in making it with a chick. She'd told him she thought so, but would have to try it to find out.

Having done a couple of uninspired threesomes with girls who were either too shy or uptight to get into each other, he told her he was only up for it if she was game for getting down with the other girl.

So that's how Sofjia came to recruit Gabi to join them. Maybe it was because they were both Eastern Europeans, or because she'd always thought Gabi was really sexy, but Sofjia was confident she'd enjoy getting frisky with her Czech friend. And that first threesome with Lute had confirmed it.

And then when she and Lute had followed their threesome with Gabi by doing another one with a different chick, it showed that Sofjia's same-sex interests weren't limited to just Gabi. But tonight she was really looking forward to getting nasty again with Lute and her sexy Czech friend.

For the concert Sofjia had worn one of her sister's button-down knit tops that accentuated her 34G tits. With a nice deep slice of cleavage on display, along with her dark hair and complexion, wide hips, and a slightly hooked nose, she was an exotic Serbian beauty. And Gabi looked equally foxy with her short brown hair and fine C cup tits encased in a tight top. And with her tight ass and long legs accentuated by a short skirt, Sofjia could hardly keep her hands off of her.

Fortunately it wasn't a bar scene crowd, and most of the guys left the ladies alone. But for the few persistent ones, the sexy duo just ignored them and made it clear they only had eyes for each other.

When the band was winding up their set, Lute had the ladies join him backstage. So while the band ripped through their encore, the trio drank beers, danced and watched from the wings.

After the show, anxious for action, they all piled into Lute's van and headed off to his place. Still in high spirits from their raucous evening, Lute popped in one of the band's tapes and they all sang along to the lively music they'd just heard.

Since Lute had folded down the van's back seat to haul his standup bass, Gabi and Sofjia squeezed together in the front passenger seat. And as they sang along to the music, they slipped in some kisses. Which continued until there was far more kissing than singing coming from their side of the van.

It was only about a half hour from the theater to Lute's house, but he decided to take a longer route to give the ladies ample time for their foreplay. And when he stopped at an intersection, he suggested they take over the back bed for the remainder of the ride.

After hurriedly closing the van's back curtains, Sofjia and Gabi tumbled onto the bed and resumed making out, but now some clothes were shed. First was Sofjia's top, which Gabi pulled off to get better access to her luscious tits. Sofjia's bra was next, and as he watched them in the rear view mirror, Lute's big cock started to swell at the sight of Gabi assailing his girlfriend's bounteous bosom.

While drinking and dancing together at the show, Sofjia and Gabi had worked themselves into a lusty lather. So after driving along the city's lakeside, Lute took another detour so his horny companions could continue relieving their pent-up libidos.

Czech was one of the languages in which Sofjia was conversant, if not fluent. So it was always fun for Gabi when they slipped into her mother tongue, which they did now as they lustily cavorted on the bed.

Lute understood very little of what was said. But watching as Sofjia pulled up Gabi's skirt and started mouthing her cunt through her sheer panties, he didn't need any translations. They were going at each other like long distance lovers reunited after months apart, excitedly groping as they laughed and kissed and licked.

Gabi was the first to have a full-on orgasm, and from the way Sofjia ate pussy, you'd think she was a hardcore lesbian. Because she got Gabi bucking and moaning using just her mouth, and then she started working her fingers in and out of her friend's twat until Gabi went off her nut, screaming and groaning like a woman possessed.

Lute had positioned his mirror so he could both drive and watch the lovers have rowdy sex. And after Gabi's epic orgasm he thought they might slow down a bit. But the ladies were having none of it.

Because after taking only a few moments to recover from her screaming orgasm, Gabi slid over and tugged Sofjia's jeans down and then ripped apart her panties. Shoving her face into her friend's furry crotch, she drove her tongue up her twat, which made Sofjia scream something in a tongue of her own.

Reaching up and groping Sofjia's tits as she mouth-mauled her pussy, Gabi was in a take-no-prisoners state, slurping and sucking as she growled with lewd intent.

Sofjia had a full carpet of pussy hair, which Lute loved, and it was now soaked with her juices and Gabi's saliva, glistening in the lights of the city as Gabi propelled her towards orgasmic bliss.

Their timing was perfect, because they were only a couple miles away from Lute's place when Sofjia had her own historic climax, wailing and thrashing from side to side as she gripped her tits while her pussy gushed onto Gabi's face. Then collapsing together the lovers kissed and groped until they got to Lute's.

There was a carriage house in the alley behind his brownstown where Lute kept his van. And after he'd pulled into the garage, it was all he could do to convince his companions they should go inside, instead of fucking him on the van bed as they proposed.

It was a chilly early spring night, so the ladies squealed as they grabbed their clothes and scampered half-naked into Lute's house. And while Lute lit the fireplace and then went off to the kitchen to fix his hungry nymphos some pasta carbonara, Gabi put the Talking Heads on the stereo while Sofjia fixed them white Russians, heavy on the Russian.

Sipping their drinks, the ladies moved to the music and slipped off their remaining clothes. Then kissing and swaying, they continued the erotic dancing they'd begun at the show. But now they didn't have to concern themselves with people watching. Or with layers of clothing covering their most coveted body parts.

Observing them from the kitchen, Lute loved how Sofjia's big tits swayed as she danced. And when she stretched her arms up over her head and rubbed her breasts against Gabi's own fine rack, it was a sight to behold. And his cock began to rise in anticipation.

Aside from the glow of the fireplace, the living room was illuminated by only a couple small lamps. So the dim lighting and the music melded together to create an atmosphere with its own erotic charge. And when Lute appeared with steamy bowls of pasta, the ladies sexily slurped the noodles while they continued their sensual maneuvers.

Lute was still fully clothed, which the ladies agreed was entirely unacceptable. So with some good Russian vodka under his belt, he succumbed to their hooting encouragements and slowly began to disrobe.

Thanks to his recent modeling experience, or maybe because the ladies were naked, nasty and ready to fuck, Lute was inspired to do a slow striptease.

First pulling off his collared shirt, he tossed it aside and did the same with his t-shirt, lifting it up and exposing his tight abs. Then after slowly undoing his belt buckle, he unbuttoned his pants. Dropping the zipper and pulling his jeans slightly apart, his thick cock made its first appearance of the evening as it stretched along the waistline of his white silk briefs.

His partners stood watching as he stripped, drinking and swaying to the music while whispering lusty words of Czech encouragement. But even as they ground their bodies together, their eyes never strayed from their studly performer.

After stepping out of his pants, Lute was down to just the translucent silk briefs he'd worn for the occasion, the front bulging with his huge member. Then deciding that was enough for now, he picked up his pasta bowl and hungrily ate a mouthful of the savory noodles.

Sidling in close, Sofjia took over feeding him pasta, sexily slurping up stray pieces that dangled from his mouth. As she did, Gabi ran her hands along the bulging outline of his cock. Then grinding against him, she moved her cunt up and down over his encased beast.

After their frenzied lovemaking in the van, the ladies were now in no rush, and the threesome proceeded at a deliberate pace.

Lute was soon relaxing on the arm of a big upholstered chair while Sofjia continued feeding him pasta and kissing it into his mouth. As they did, Gabi knelt on the floor and worked her mouth over Lute's silk-covered python.

Sofjia began playfully placing noodles on her tits and in her cleavage for Lute to slurp up, hungrily licking off the oily residue while mouthing and kissing her corpulent breasts. And Gabi had the top of his torqued cock protruding from its silky restraint, sucking on his thick meat while she gripped his shaft and adorned it with globs of spit.

While attending to Lute's cock, Gabi worked her free hand into Sofjia's pussy, which was still wet from their previous tussles, sliding her fingers inside her friend's twat as she rubbed her clit.

Setting the pasta bowl aside, Sofjia wrapped her breasts over Lute's face and fed him her tits, shoving one of her wide nippled beauties with its saucer size areolas into his mouth, and then after he'd royally feasted, trading it out for the other.

While Lute gorged himself on Sofjia's bosom, from her kneeling position beneath them, Gabi maneuvered the couple together. Then finally removing Lute's briefs, she gripped his freed shaft and began rubbing its mushroom head against Sofjia's pussy, teasing her to distraction as she slowly worked his beast inside her gaping quim.

"Mmm...yeah...yeah!" Sofjia moaned as Gabi shoved his meat deeper inside her until she was straddling him, nearly impaled on his muscled rod.

Gabi had a prime viewing spot as the couple began to fuck. And from where she knelt she could suck on Lute's dangling nut sac and run her tongue along Sofjia's perineum, sliding it between her cunt and her asshole, rimming her as their genitals joined.

From his position on the chair arm, Lute was able to continue blissfully working his face into Sofjia's fleshy tits as they fucked. But when Sofjia decided it was Gabi's turn to fully enjoy their hung lover, she relinquished Lute and helped Gabi to her feet.

Then leading her partners over to the fireplace, Sofjia dropped a couple of throw pillows onto the big sheepskin rug in front of the fire, making a cozy place for Gabi and Lute to copulate.

Confident in Lute's feelings for her, Sofjia had become more comfortable sharing him with other women. She didn't want to think about him having sex with other ladies without her. But given her own new interest in making it with chicks, it was working out really well for them. And along the way she was discovering whole new parts of her sexuality.

As she watched Lute ease Gabi down onto the rug and then put his face between her spread legs, Sofjia thought back to the other raucous threesome she and Lute had done earlier that week.

It had been with Nina, the teaching assistant in Sofjia's drawing class. Having seen Gabi's and Sofjia's drawings of the modeling session they'd done with Lute, Nina let Sofjia know she'd be very willing to participate in any future sessions she cared to arrange.

Since the first day of class, Sofjia had been intrigued by Nina. She was a talented and devoted artist working on her MFA in the school's painting program, and Sofjia really liked her work. But Nina was also a lovely and somewhat mysterious woman who had a particular allure. So when she'd made her "modeling" offer, sealed by a deep kiss, Sofjia informed Lute that Nina was an opportunity they shouldn't pass up.

Trusting Sofjia's instincts, Lute agreed to having Nina over. And when she arrived one weeknight evening, they all had a couple of get-acquainted drinks while music played and things eased into a seductive mood.

Nina looked the quintessential artist, with her wavy, disheveled shoulder length brown hair, oversized top, paint-splattered jeans, and worn work boots. But like Sofjia, beneath her bohemian attire was a body made for sex. And as her new partners would soon discover, she was as passionate about fucking as she was about art. And maybe even more so.

Nina had brought along her drawing pad and supplies under the pretense of actually drawing. But when Sofjia slipped in next to her on the couch for a long sensuous kiss, the evening's artistic intentions were forgotten. Sex was in the air.

"So, you wanna' fuck me, is that right?" Nina asked with a sly smile after the kiss ended, looking at Sofjia and then over to Lute.

Nina's self assurance and no bullshit nature were two of the things that Sofjia admired about her. She was a demanding, take charge lover with few inhibitions, which worked perfectly for their evening's plans.

"Yeah, you interested?" Lute replied with his own mischievous grin.

"Definitely," Nina said, "Hell, yeah."

Then after moving back for more kisses with Sofjia, she whispered, "Now show me your big tits, baby. I loved seeing them in Gabi's drawings."

Sofjia gladly pulled off her sweater, knowing her ample assets would be met with approval.

"Oh, yeah, those are beautiful!" Nina gushed as she massaged Sofjia's fleshy rack. Then looking over at Lute she added, "Your girlfriend has great tits, Luther! I bet you love sucking on these, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" Lute agreed.

"God, yes, me too!" Nina said as she reached around and undid Sofjia's bra, tossing it aside before slowly lifting and kissing each of her hefty breasts.

"But it's not fair if you're the only one gettin' naked, is it?" Nina said after she'd finished licking her way into Sofjia's deep cleavage. So pulling off her top, she revealed her own big round tits encased in a sheer black bra. And as a further nod to her general "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me" attitude, Lute saw her armpits were unshaven.

"What about you, Luther? You gonna' party with us or what?" Nina taunted as she leaned forward and undid her bra, letting her perfect 36D tits spill out.

Lifting one tit and licking its nipple, Nina moaned, "Mmm...yeah," then turned towards Sofjia and pulled her head into her bosom.

While he watched Sofjia grope and nuzzle Nina's tits, Lute went over and sat on the arm of the couch so Sofjia could rub the bulge growing in the crotch of his jeans. And when Nina turned and took in the python straining his pants, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Take it out for me," Lute said as he undid his buckle, "I'm thinking you wanna' be extra slutty tonight. Am I right?"

Giving him a shy nod, Nina did as he asked. And when she tugged down his jeans and discovered he'd forgone briefs, his cock swung out like a weightlifter's veiny forearm. Finding that its length and girth far surpassed what she'd seen in the drawings, Nina gave a giddy squeal and began slurping and bobbing her head on Lute's thick phallus like a famished whore.

From the lecherous smile she gave him when she first arrived, Lute knew that Nina was loaded for bear. So it didn't surprise him that she liked it rough and nasty, and he was ready to give it back in spades.

However, Nina's wild woman ways were all pretty new for Sofjia, and at first she was taken aback by Nina's unbridled lust, both with Lute and with her. But after moving aside to watch Lute and Nina go at it like sparring tigers, with Nina providing an obscene play-by-play that would make Satan blush, Sofjia dove into the fray. And when she did, she quickly discovered the joys of letting herself become a lecherous slut, and to engage in the kind of hardcore sex that Nina and Lute were demonstrating for her.

Now, as she watched Lute happily work his mouth into Gabi's pussy on the floor by the fire, Sofjia had a clear vision for how a future with Luther Casey could play out. She was discovering he was like one of her favorite racehorses at the old hippodrome in Belgrade -- a big lusty stallion that sweated and raged hellbent around the track,.

So, as Sofjia saw it, as long as she and Lute could enjoy periodic threesomes with sexy chicks, she was confident he'd be satisfied and happy. And that he'd gladly stick around to graze her pasture and give her long breathless runs around the track.

As she moved over to the fire, positioning herself so Gabi could suck on her tits while Lute munched her twat, Sofjia also knew these threesomes weren't only for Lute's benefit. Because she was only just beginning to understand the exciting sexual possibilities that lay before her with Lute and their lovers.

Sofjia knew her big fleshy tits were things of beauty, and she was gradually becoming more comfortable putting them on display. But aside from attracting men's admiring looks, her breasts -- and especially their big nipples and areolas -- were like lightning rods connected directly to her libido. So when they were attended to in the way Gabi was doing right then, sucking and licking them like a hungry infant, Sofjia was in seventh heaven.

Lute now had Gabi pinned on the floor with her knees pulled back and her ass raised, giving him a deep purchase of her pussy. And with Sofjia's tits draped across Gabi's face, it was a provocative scene.

RootRadio
RootRadio
484 Followers
12