Sofjia from Belgrade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowing his thrusts as he observed his comely partners, Lute too thought back on Nina's visit earlier that week and how Sofjia had delved deeper into her provocative new lifestyle.

And when he'd had Nina under him on this same fireside sheepskin rug, pounding her hirsute pussy as she thrashed and screamed, it'd been pretty great. And all the more so, because as he fucked the bejeezus out of Nina, Sofjia was crammed in next to her, manically sucking and groping her new lover's floppy melons and working her hand into Nina's pussy and asshole, just as she'd demanded.

And then when Lute came, both ladies had huddled around his cock and taken in mouthfuls of his spew, gulping and kissing each other until they'd sucked him dry.

And that's how their evening with Nina had played out. She was an absolute cougar, going after both Sofjia and Lute with an insatiable appetite that left them all exhausted. Over the course of the night, Nina and Sofjia climaxed innumerable times. And Lute launched three big loads, both in and on his lovers. It was a memorable affair that was sure to be repeated.

Now, with the lovely Gabi lying beneath him on the same rug, moaning and writhing as his cock plunged deep into her pussy, Lute and Sofjia looked at each other and smiled, confirming they were onto something good.

Then leaning down to kiss Gabi, Sofjia whispered to her in Czech, which, loosely translated, meant "Can you even believe the size of his fucking cock?"

Gabi just moaned in reply, grateful that Sofjia was willing to share her lover and his huge tool with her. Her generosity was reminiscent of Gabi's first threesome, which had taken place a few years before.

During high school, Gabi had moved to the city with her parents from Prague, Czechoslovakia. Her father was a diplomat and had taken a posting at the Czech embassy there.

In the summer after she graduated, having been accepted to the city's prestigious art institute, Gabi went back to Prague to spend a couple of months with her older sister Petra who was a student there. It'd been a great chance to spend time with her big sis and reconnect with old friends.

But coming back to Petra's apartment late one night after clubbing with friends, Gabi, more than a little tipsy, had gone to crawl into the bed they were sharing. But when she walked into the bedroom, she found her sister lying naked on the bed with a guy's head planted between her legs.

Embarrassed, Gabi was about to make a quick exit when Petra giggled and motioned for her to stay. And when Petra's friend Ivan turned over to greet her, Gabi saw that he had a really big cock. It didn't rival Lute's, but it was long and thick and hard. And when Petra asked if she wanted to join them, Gabi quickly agreed. Then after getting naked, she pounced on Ivan's cock, taking it into her mouth for some voracious head while he continued lapping on her sister's hairy quim.

Now, with Lute fucking her while Sofjia kissed her and sucked on her tits, Gabi felt a similar sisterly bond with Sofjia. She and Petra had done a few more threesomes that summer in Prague. And when an especially persuasive guy suggested it would be really hot if the sisters got jiggy together, they did. And it was.

As a result of those threesomes with Petra, it felt natural for Gabi to get it on with Sofjia. And though she'd enjoyed sucking on her sisters tits, they couldn't compete with Sofjia's big succulent udders.

And when Lute got both Sofjia and Gabi up on their hands and knees by the fire and began fucking them from behind, alternating between their pussies as he gripped their waists and drove his cock deep and hard, it was just how Ivan had taken both Gabi and her sister on their first night together in Prague.

After switching his fuck thrusts from Sofjia back to Gabi, Lute was now groaning as he felt a serious load of jism rising in his loins. Attuned to her lover, Sofjia sensed what was coming and slid down onto the rug under Gabi and began working over her friend's clit in hopes that she and Lute would cum together.

Sofjia loved the seismic eruption she felt when Lute came inside her. And doubly so when they got off together. So as Gabi began to gasp in response to Sofjia's handiwork, signalling she too could cum at any moment, Sofjia reached up and began massaging Lute's scrotum, knowing this to be a sure-fire way to incite his climax.

"Oh, god, yeah...yeah!" Lute groaned as his jizz rose to the fore and prepared for launch, "Oh, yeah! Yeah!"

Gripping Gabi's hips as he bucked himself inside her defiled pussy, Lute let loose with a bellowing cry and launched his load, which was met by the simultaneous unleashing of Gabi's own screaming climax.

From her vantage beneath the orgasmic lovers, Sofjia watched as a stream of Lute's cum and Gabi's juices oozed from her overwhelmed pussy as they both continued pumping and spewing. Then placing her mouth beneath their climaxing genitals, she began gulping mouthfuls of the ejaculate that was now gushing from Gabi's cunt like a breached dam.

Then grabbing Lute's shaft, Sofjia shoved it into her mouth and began sucking of his last loads of seed, slurping it down like a ravenous whore as Gabi collapsed and moaned atop the rug, stunned by the mind-numbing fuck she'd just experienced.

But Sofjia wasn't done with her yet. Because when she'd drained Lute of his spew, she moved atop Gabi and began kissing her, sharing the last of Lute's cum while he shoved his still hard cock back inside his writhing lover and brought her off again, rubbing his cock's head over her clit with each thrust inside her swamped cunt.

And as Gabi gasped and panted, incredulous at her continued orgasmic run, Sofjia planted her pussy atop Gabi's face and ground her meaty cunt onto her friend's mouth, demanding her due.

"Eat me, baby! Do it!" Sofjia taunted her in Czech as Gabi began hungrily lapping on her friend's luscious cunt, "Yea, that's right, that's right!"

Wrapping himself around his sweaty lovers, Lute groped and kissed their sweaty bodies as they merged together, until at last Sofjia began to grunt and moan as Gabi brought her to the verge of orgasmic rapture.

"Oh, fuck, yes, baby, yes!" Sofjia moaned in Czech as Gabi worked her fingers inside her gaping twat while sucking on her clit. And then with a resounding scream, Sofjia jolted and began gushing her juices onto Gabi's face until she was fairly drenched.

It was getting late, and one might expect that our sated lovers would now stumble off to bed, perhaps first taking a shower to wash off the accumulated sweat and cum that covered them.

But the ladies were just getting warmed up. And Lute didn't need long to recover. So while Sofjia fixed another round of drinks, Gabi cranked up the music and the naked threesome began dancing, with two fine sets of tits and one huge cock flopping and swaying to the music as they maneuvered towards their next round of crazed sex.

12